Wolf Play : Dagger PackxEternal Calamity
Chatbox
 Frostyhills24
08:29:12 Frosty, (She/Her)
Would y'all be interested if I started doing dragon adopts again?

here are examples of my art

-Click-
 Apothecary
08:24:46 Medicinally Autistic
I think my GM might be getting fired!
 Apothecary
08:21:44 Medicinally Autistic
@Lazy Kingdom

IÂ’m super lucky in that regards! I wish you luck!
 Apothecary
08:21:08 Medicinally Autistic
Glad I finally woke up because I just slept through 20 minutes of alarms
 Ecifircas
08:20:33 
Lazy Kingdom, mood. You pay for student parking just to have no parking. lol
 Apothecary
08:20:15 Medicinally Autistic
It was me staying up till 5:30am knowing full well I have to be up at 8
 los campesinos!
08:18:52 she/her
-WP Click- criticism?
 The Grave Stalkers
08:17:18 A Sad Mozzy
Hey chat.
 Lazy Kingdom
08:17:09 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
I'm going to be late to my first class because the university has the shittiest parking 🙃
 purdy
07:59:12 
Flint is pushed into a pond by Pepper

Affinity: Like
Mood: Sneaky
 Rogue Whispers
07:54:02 Phoenix, Rogue
General Kirigan licks a rock.

Mood: Goofy

Why
 Caeruleum
07:48:02 Cae, Blue
Arm tip: follow your own arm. There are bones in there that cant bend, and joints that only bend a certain way. Its pretty much the same for canines as it is for humans, so literally just put your own arm in that position and follow your bones :')
 Ellixter
07:47:08 Matt(hew)
Dojeje
I think the arm is quite short and that is what makes it look a bit odd
 Jack-A-Boo
07:40:51 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Bye chat
 DojejeTheWolf
07:39:24 Dojeje
Hoodie tips and arm tips? The arm on the werewolf form looks weird. Shoe tips as well? Also, any other art tips?
-Click-
 Ormous
07:38:04 Zephyrus (he,Him)
oh well it doesn't matter
 Ormous
07:37:44 Zephyrus (he,Him)
I just reached 20 wins and didn't get a trophy
 Jack-A-Boo
07:37:33 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
I have had 181 wins since then 😂
 Ecifircas
07:36:39 
I didn't get one. <|3 Lame.
 Jack-A-Boo
07:36:10 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Not sure of that's helpful at all to you guys 😂

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : +1
Grey Fox : -2
Black Bear : -2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   39 

Dagger PackxEternal CalamityApril 15, 2022 08:36 AM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika grins as Ferox speeds up, following suit as the two sped closer to the unclaimed territories and further away from their territories. Laika leaps up, leaping over a log that was over her way. She lands and keeps going, her paws throwing up dirt and sand and rocks and who knows what else. Though Laika slows as they approach the unclaimed territories, Laika had never been there before and she didn't want to get hurt. Then Ferox puts on a burst of speed and trips over a piece of brush. Laika chuckles as she follows, slower and more steady. Laika stops beside Ferox, tipping her head,"You okay?"
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityApril 15, 2022 07:58 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox hear Laika beside her and stood up, shaking sand and dirt out of his ears. "I'm fine," he said with a grin. "Running's a bit harder in the dark." Ferox realized he could smell the border only a few tail-lengths away and looked toward it. He hesitated for a moment. He had been in the unclaimed lands before, but never in this area. It was unfamiliar to him. However, his sense of adventure overcame his sense of uncertainty, and he trotted toward the border, stopping right at the edge. He glanced back at Laika and gave her a smile, wagging his tail, then stepped across, out of pack territory. "Come on!" he said excitedly, turning around to face Laika.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityApril 15, 2022 10:55 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika chuckles as Ferox gets up and shakes off the dirt. Agreeing,"Indeed. And the moon's not as bright tonight." Then the young Alpha trots after Ferox, excitement burning through her pelt. Before breaking into a bound to cross the last few inches into unclaimed territories. Laika grins,"I've never been outside the borders." Laika looks around, frowning slightly,"We'll have to be sure not to get lost and to make sure we have enough time to return home in time." Laika could only imagine the rebellion the pack would cause if they found out their Alpha was breaking all kinds of Ancient Laws.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityApril 15, 2022 11:14 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox smiled at Laika as she exited the pack territory. "This isn't my first time out here, but it is my first time in this particular area," he said. He nodded and sat down. "Yeah, we can't go too far. Let's just take a quick look around, then come back. Maybe we can come out another night and spend more time out here!" Ferox stood up and began sniffing around. He was fully aware that he was breaking the Ancient Laws, but right now, he didn't care. This was fun, the first fun he had had in a very long time. "Which way should we go?" Ferox asked, giving his tail a wag as he grinned at Laika. "You've never been out here before, so you get to pick."
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityApril 16, 2022 11:48 AM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika dips her head,"I was never old enough or high ranked enough to be apart of the patrols that scouted the unclaimed territories to make sure rouges and other enemies stayed away." Laika perks up,"Perhaps so!" Laika would love to come back, she loved to explore. Laika lifts her nose to the wind,"This way." Laika breaks into a trot as she leads the way, making sure to leave a scent trail by dragging her paws on the ground that way if they did get distracted and lost. They could just follow the scent trail. Laika then comes to a halt as she comes across a clearing, that had a little pond in the middle. Laika grins, wanting to go swim and splash.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityApril 16, 2022 12:47 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox grinned as he trotted after Laika, following her to the clearing, leaving a scent trail of his own, just in case. As the two of them made their way out further, Ferox found himself looking around the unfamiliar terrain, excited by the prospect of exploring something new. His pack's territory was great, given his pack's abilities, they could change it to some extent, but this was a completely new landscape, one he had never seen before! Ferox trotted up to the pond and sat down at the edge, bending over to get a quick drink, then sat up and smiled broadly at Laika. "So, what do you think of the unclaimed lands so far?" he asked.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityApril 17, 2022 02:24 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika's eyes scan the undergrowth, she could see decently well in the dark. Laika sits down beside the pond, flashing a grin at Ferox,"It's great! But I understand why patrols are forbidden, especially patrols of young wolves. They could get lost or hurt, or both." Laika frowns at the prospect, she loved her pack dearly even Aragorn and the idea of them getting hurt out here did not bode well with the young Alpha. Laika scans the undergrowth,"Not to mention the rouges." The young Alpha wasn't a big fan of rouges either, especially after the death of Flint. "What about you? You enjoying the unclaimed lands?"
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityApril 18, 2022 11:14 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox's excited expression faded slightly as Laika brought up the fact that this was forbidden and dangerous, but Ferox didn't let that dampen his spirits. His smile returned and he wagged his tail enthusiastically. "Of course I am," he said, standing up and trotting over to stand beside Laika. "I feel like a pup being let out of camp for the first time! I haven't felt this way since my mother took my litter mates and I to show us the whole territory when we were just pups!" Ferox cringed inwardly, like he did whenever he thought about his mother and siblings, but he didn't let it show. Ferox began trotting around the clearing, sniffing at everything, his tail still wagging back and forth. Once he was satisfied that he had searched the whole clearing, he looked back over at Laika. "Catch me if you can!" he yipped, darting away from her, initiating a chase.

Edited at April 18, 2022 11:14 PM by Eternal Calamity
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityApril 19, 2022 06:50 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika laughs,"Indeed so!" The young Alpha notices how Ferox cringes at the mention of his mother and siblings, and for a moment Laika was tempted to ask. But then Ferox began to trot around, sniffing at things. Laika watches, head slightly tipped. Despite this being forbidden, she was having more fun then she ever had back with her pack. Ferox then challenges her to a chase and bounds off. Laika flicks an ear in surprise, she hadn't actually chased anyone in a long time. However the young Alpha didn't hesitate long and soon she was bounding after Ferox, drawing closer to him. Leaping and dodging around any obstacles that popped up in her way.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityApril 19, 2022 10:54 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox heard pawsteps behind him and glanced back, giving a laugh and waving his tail as he saw Laika in pursuit. She was definitely faster than him, but Ferox didn't give up easily. He darted about in an agile zig-zag pattern to avoid her, adeptly jumping over rocks and the occasional rotting log. Ferox laughed out loud as he ran, enjoying himself so much that all his troubles seemed to melt away, making this the first time since he had become Alpha that he wasn't worried about his pack or their boundaries or anything else. It was just him and Laika, running around, completely carefree. He really liked spending time with Laika. She was kind, encouraging, and, as he had just discovered, was a lot of fun! Before long, Ferox felt himself beginning to slow down, but he kept running, a smile fixed to his face.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   39 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us