Whisp
It couldn't hurt to add it even if it is already in there
 Amygdala
04:29:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
By cy
 Whispering Rain
04:29:08 Whisp, Rain
Pug
Are you sure that's not suggested somewhere because that would be a great idea.
Also i dont really know how.
 Crypto Currency
04:28:46 Ash (he/they)
anyway, imma poof y'all. see ya later :)
 Crypto Currency
04:28:06 Ash (he/they)
Whisper, I would support it too
 Crypto Currency
04:27:53 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no fair >.>
 Purgatory
04:27:50 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
If you made that an official suggestion in forums I'd so support that
 Amygdala
04:27:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
It happens...i am at 5600 dom at the moment XD
 Whispering Rain
04:27:29 Whisp, Rain
I wish custom maker showed already applied gear or let you apply multiple gear.
 Crypto Currency
04:26:41 Ash (he/they)
Amy, my dom sucks right now. used to me 2500+, then loads of my wolves (and will to add dom) died
 Amygdala
04:26:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Yup XD
 Crypto Currency
04:24:47 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Mr. Viper :o
you won, yes?
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:34 Chat's snack
See ya, Spoops!
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:18 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have only ever bred one SV, and I retired it because it was a HM defect and the rarity was... shit to say the least. But axanthics are like, the best defect >:^
 TheFlyingKitten
04:23:57 Petri Dish/Sorceress
My cat is ripping her fur out and I am THIS close to buying a cone to stop it, because I do not have the funds to take her to a behavioral therapist.
 Continental Wolves
04:23:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Welp time to poof for work, bye chat
 Amygdala
04:23:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Lmao look who i just met
-Click-
 Hallow's Eve
04:23:47 Hallow, Eve
Y'all got some good luck with the breeding gamble
 Continental Wolves
04:22:34 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nux
Literally, Im flooded with SV's and getting pelt defects I dont breed for >.>
 Amygdala
04:21:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Emmet
150 :o
Damn that is a lot🥲

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -5
Snapping Turtle : +1
Baboon : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   38 

Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 17, 2023 08:25 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar closed his eyes again and tried to fall asleep again. He couldn't, but he still layed there. After a while of just lying there and staring at the wall and sat up. He looked outside of the cell, it was literally just another wall on the other side of the bars. He just kept staring, there would be lots of that. He thought about what would happen if he just snitched, he would be in here for much less. The thought of snitching grew on him.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 17, 2023 04:17 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
After a while Jake got a notification on his food say that his order was ready to be picked up. He informed the chief that he was going to pick up food for himself and the prisoner and, before the chief could question him, left the station to go get it. It was about a 20 minute walk to the restaurant to pick up the food, which smelled delicious in his opinion, and a 20 minute walk back. Once he was back Jake headed back to Skylar's cell and saw him staring out of the cell and at the wall. "Hey," he says with a friendly smile as he lifts up the back of food, "I bought some boneless wings. There's enough in here for both of us and probably extra too." As he is saying this Jake sits down on the floor directly outside of the cell bars and begins to take the food out of the back, gesturing for Skylar to come join him.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 17, 2023 09:19 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
After a while went by Skylar saw the man come to bars of his cell. He stared at him for a moment before slowly standing up. He grabbed the blanket and made his way over to the bars. He sat down and wrapped the blanket over him. "you didn't have to." Sky then said quietly. "but thank you." He then added. Skylar watched the man as he got everything out, he then moved closer to the bars. Why was this cop being so nice, maybe it actually wasn't too bad here.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 18, 2023 08:54 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
He watched as Skylar approached and kept the same friendly smile on his lips. "Oh it's my pleasure," Jake answers, "I'm usually the person to deal with any prisoners here anyway, so I'm used to this. But I love my job. I get to talk with people and understand them more and help them try to be a better person so they can leave sooner." He slides one of the containers into the cell for Skylar along with some napkins and a cup of water.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 18, 2023 09:18 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar smiles slightly but doesn't smile for long. He then took a sip of the water he was given. "yeah I just, I really don't want to snitch on my friends but I'm going to have to." Skylar said as he took another drink of his water. "I don't wanna be in here for long." Skylar then continued. Skylar in a way felt slightly comfortable with this officer.

Edited at October 18, 2023 09:19 AM by Meeko
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 18, 2023 10:31 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake looks at Skylar as he talks and nods some. "I understand if you don't want to rat them out," he says, "but you have to do what is right. And it's not right for you to take all of the blame for burning down those churches if they did most of them as well." Once he finishes this he takes a sip of his own cup of water before picking up one of the wings and taking a bite out of it.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 18, 2023 10:55 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"we all did one each, but I just decided to do another so I'll probably be in the most trouble." Skylar told the man. "It was only me and two other friends." Skylar continued as he grabbed a wing and took a small bite. He finished the wing before drinking his water. "I need to get out of here man" Skylar said, sounding more distraught.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 18, 2023 01:39 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake nodded and listened to Skylar very closely and politely as he spoke. "I see," he says and leans back a bit, "and I understand that you want to leave but you probably won't be able to until your trial. Don't worry though, it won't be like one of those big trials on TV just a quick one where you admit to the crime and the judge decides what your punishment will be. Most likely your choices will be jail time, pay a fine, or do service work to make up for it."
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 19, 2023 02:14 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Okay okay, I can pay a fine or do service work." Skylar said as he made eye contact. He then broke eye contact, grabbing another wing. Skylar looked down the hall, from his cell. He spotted a clock, the time read 9:30 p.m. "When does your shift end?" Skylar then asked quietly. He had now eaten enough wings to feel full, he then finished his water in one big chug. There wasn't much to do apart from sleep, it was better then sitting around staring at the wall.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 19, 2023 09:19 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake nods and eats a few more wings as Skylar spoke. At his question Jake shrugged, "I'm supposed to leave around 9ish but I mostly stay longer than I should. I like to hang around in case there are any emergency calls or anything." Once he saw that Skylar had finished he reached in and pulled the items back out of the cell and started to gather up everything that needed to be thrown away.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   38 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us