Wolf Play : Dagger PackxEternal Calamity
Chatbox
 Apothecary
08:29:59 Medicinally Autistic
I think distant was just making dragon adopts. Or somebody else.
 Frostyhills24
08:29:12 Frosty, (She/Her)
Would y'all be interested if I started doing dragon adopts again?

here are examples of my art

-Click-
 Apothecary
08:24:46 Medicinally Autistic
I think my GM might be getting fired!
 Apothecary
08:21:44 Medicinally Autistic
@Lazy Kingdom

IÂ’m super lucky in that regards! I wish you luck!
 Apothecary
08:21:08 Medicinally Autistic
Glad I finally woke up because I just slept through 20 minutes of alarms
 Ecifircas
08:20:33 
Lazy Kingdom, mood. You pay for student parking just to have no parking. lol
 Apothecary
08:20:15 Medicinally Autistic
It was me staying up till 5:30am knowing full well I have to be up at 8
 los campesinos!
08:18:52 she/her
-WP Click- criticism?
 The Grave Stalkers
08:17:18 A Sad Mozzy
Hey chat.
 Lazy Kingdom
08:17:09 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
I'm going to be late to my first class because the university has the shittiest parking 🙃
 purdy
07:59:12 
Flint is pushed into a pond by Pepper

Affinity: Like
Mood: Sneaky
 Rogue Whispers
07:54:02 Phoenix, Rogue
General Kirigan licks a rock.

Mood: Goofy

Why
 Caeruleum
07:48:02 Cae, Blue
Arm tip: follow your own arm. There are bones in there that cant bend, and joints that only bend a certain way. Its pretty much the same for canines as it is for humans, so literally just put your own arm in that position and follow your bones :')
 Ellixter
07:47:08 Matt(hew)
Dojeje
I think the arm is quite short and that is what makes it look a bit odd
 Jack-A-Boo
07:40:51 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Bye chat
 DojejeTheWolf
07:39:24 Dojeje
Hoodie tips and arm tips? The arm on the werewolf form looks weird. Shoe tips as well? Also, any other art tips?
-Click-
 Ormous
07:38:04 Zephyrus (he,Him)
oh well it doesn't matter
 Ormous
07:37:44 Zephyrus (he,Him)
I just reached 20 wins and didn't get a trophy
 Jack-A-Boo
07:37:33 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
I have had 181 wins since then 😂
 Ecifircas
07:36:39 
I didn't get one. <|3 Lame.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : +1
Grey Fox : -2
Black Bear : -2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   39 

Dagger PackxEternal CalamityApril 10, 2022 02:34 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika listens, before dipping her head slightly. "Everyone reacts to doubt differently. And just because you gave up doesn't mean that you are a bad wolf or Alpha. It means that you hit a low, and as I was once told by my trainee when I believed I would never succeed. When we hit our lowest point, we are opened to the greatest change." Laika blinks fondly at Ferox,"All the greatest Alpha's struggle and struggle and struggle before they ever get better." Laika flicks her ear,"However, in order to succeed you must also believe in yourself." Laika chuckles slightly,"Thank you. And you're pack is lucky to have you. Some Alpha's start out great, but some grow. And in my opinion the Alpha's that grow and learn are always better."
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityApril 11, 2022 10:49 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox smiled, allowing himself to ease a little at Laika's encouraging words. He had definitely needed to hear that, and he felt is spirits lift a little. Once Laika was done speaking, Ferox gave a quiet chuckle. "I certainly hope so," he said. "Because I'm definitely not off to a great start." Ferox paused for a moment. "I think it's true," he said. "The Elder that I told you about informed me that Obsidian struggled at first, and he was probably the greatest leader we've ever had or ever will have." Ferox stood up, shaking sand from his pelt. "You've had your fair share of struggles too," he said. "But you've pushed through them, and I admire you for it. I predict that you'll make just as good of a leader as Flint was."
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityApril 12, 2022 09:34 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika dips her head, agreeing,"Flint always spoke highly of Obsidian." Laika glances up at the sky, admiring the stars. Before looking back at Ferox,"I was always taught to push through things. Especially with... what happened with my father." Laika sighs,"Seraphina always made sure that my siblings and I thrived but she made sure that we would not be bad or weak wolves like Aragorn." Laika shakes her head, before smiling,"I hope I can live up to the legacy of Flint. I admired him greatly, especially with how he handled the pack and how well my brother excelled under his training." Laika chuckles,"In fact, my brother would make an incredible Alpha himself."
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityApril 13, 2022 12:09 AM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ferox's smile faded as Laika mentioned her father, but then returned as she continued talking. "Your mother really does sound wonderful," he said, a note of wistfulness to his voice. But the note was gone almost instantly. "Well, however good of an Alpha any of them would have made, I think both of us can take some consolation in the fact that the Elders chose us over everyone else," he said. Up until a few days ago, he would never have said something like that, preferring to silently question their decision and his ability. Things were different now, though. Ferox fell silent for a moment, and before he could stop himself, he tentatively asked, not really expecting her to answer, "What happened with your father?"

Dagger PackxEternal CalamityApril 13, 2022 05:28 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika chuckles, dipping her head in agreement. "Indeed so." Her eyes twinkle with amusement until Ferox asked about her father. At once the black pelted wolf turned red with fire and her eyes flared with anger and flickers of flame as her shoulders grow tense. Then the Ignis wolf manages to fight back her emotions before her fire got to big, and soon her pelt and eyes were back to normal. However Laika's shoulders stay tense. Eilo was a name well known throughout the Ignis pack, and perhaps even among a few other wolves(Mainly Elders) of the other pack. Laika forces herself to relax, what was the harm of telling the story of Eilo? The wolf was dead, and his pups were well pass his death.

"My father's name was Eilo. He.. Was not a good wolf." Laika sighs, glancing at Ferox. "He broke many laws, and yet because he hid any evidence very well, Flint had no proof to banish Eilo or even punish him." Laika shakes her head,"One time one of our young trainee's, barely old enough to be out of camp was found dead on our pack's border. He was Eilo's trainee, but there was no way to pin the murder on him." Laika frowns,"He stayed unpunished until he was caught trying to... kill again. Then finally Flint could punish him." Laika's eyes grow dark,"According to Ancient Laws, killing is unacceptable, except for in cases like my father. Flint, the former Beta's, and Eilo took a trip outside of camp... Flint and the Beta's returned, but I never saw Eilo again."

(Sorry if this is too dark or something, XD)
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityApril 13, 2022 11:19 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ferox froze as he saw Laika's flames igniting, then he stood and took a step back, afraid that he'd pushed their friendship too far. When she had calmed herself, Ferox stayed standing where he was, tense, although he had no intention of fighting Laika. He relaxed slightly as she began recounting the story, and gradually, his worries were forgotten, replaced by shock and sympathy. He had never heard this story before, but he could see how it affected Laika. When she finished her story, Ferox was silent for a long time, his gaze locked on her. "Laika, I- I'm so sorry," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. He forgot caution and stepped closer to Laika, giving her a gentle neck-hug. After a moment, he stepped back and shook his head lightly. "I'm really sorry," he whispered again. "I understand what that feels like." Ferox sighed and looked down at the sand between his front paws, then back up at Laika. "I shouldn't have asked, I'm sorry," he apologized.

(You're totally fine! I think it's great ^^)

Dagger PackxEternal CalamityApril 14, 2022 05:36 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika keeps her gaze, and voice, steady as she responds. "It's fine. I was never close to Eilo anyway. None of my siblings were either." Laika flinches with surprise as Ferox steps forward, hugging her, but after a second she hugs him back. Then blinks at him as Ferox steps back,"It's fine." Laika then tips her head, flicking an ear, however doesn't push the topic. She didn't like talking about sad stuff. Laika blinks at Ferox, reassuring,"I promise it's fine." Laika grows quiet before leaping to her paws,"Let's go run in the unclaimed lands!" Her eyes grow bright and excited. Sure she had forbidden her own wolves from doing so... But, everything about this meeting was against laws. So... What was some more broken laws.

Edited at April 14, 2022 09:17 PM by Dagger Pack
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityApril 14, 2022 09:38 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox once again looked startled as Laika leaped to her paws, but when he heard her suggestion, he grinned and wagged his tail. "Sure!" he exclaimed. Laika didn't seem to want to dwell on the story of her father, so he let the topic go. His face fell. "Wait, maybe we shouldn't..." he said. He was worried about breaking pack law, but the worry dissipated almost instantly. "You know what, what the heck!" he said, his smile reappearing. "I'll race you there!" Ferox suddenly turned and began running along the border toward the unclaimed lands, the wind rushing through his fur. He glanced behind him once, then looked back ahead with a laugh.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityApril 14, 2022 09:50 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika hesitates, Ferox was right... But before either one could dwell much longer on the fact it was breaking Ancient Laws, Ferox brightened back up and agreed. Before challenging her to a race then taking off. Laika laughs in delight as she springs forward, breaking into a run staying on her side of the border. But catching up to Ferox, before staying stride to stride with him. Laika laughs again, enjoying the feeling of the rushing wind through her fur. She couldn't remember the last time she had just let go of all of her worries and just had fun! A part of her remembered that she was an Alpha and she had duties to her pack. But a bigger part of her kept urging her on towards the unclaimed lands!
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityApril 14, 2022 10:03 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox looked beside him as Laika caught up to him and he smiled at her, picking up his pace a little an pulling ahead slightly, kicking up sand as he ran. He was truly enjoying this. It had been such a long time since he had run just for the fun of it, and it was so much better with Laika here. Soon, they approached the border of the unclaimed lands, and with a final burst of speed, Ferox came closer, and closer, and then he tripped over a piece of brush and fell, tumbling head over paws into the sandy ground with a sharp "oof," the breath knocked out of him.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   39 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us