Sorry I was only pointing out his name.
 Crescent Nightwalker
05:36:01 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre,
How's it going?
 Golden Meadows
05:35:53 Ollie, Gold
Vah
They each get progressively fancier lol. He's a prince. So the first one is what he wears when he's trying to blend to in as a commoner. The second one is a lot more princely and fancy. Then the 3rd one is super fancy, full length gold and white robes and silks, and a ton of jewelry lol
 Feiella
05:35:35 Fei the writer
Aurora
hey and thank you
 Crescent Nightwalker
05:34:45 Aurora / Pastelmoon
Hi Fyre!!! Your colors look great
 Feiella
05:33:44 Fei the writer
Mineola
Do not advertise a wolf in main chat
 Zeraphia
05:32:36 Vah was attacked
👀

Okaaayyy that's a solid outfit already. I can't wait to see the others
 Salom_
05:32:24 Sal, Salmon
Beetle
You gotta! I love the OC design game, people are so talented
 Salom_
05:31:49 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Support?
 Golden Meadows
05:31:46 Ollie, Gold
1 outfit done, 2 more to go :)
-Click-
 Dark pack
05:31:39 
Hi
 Zeraphia
05:29:28 Vah was attacked
Katy

Oooh I'm sure you've got this.

Access

Pack > Account > Assign (or Manage) Pack Colors
 Accesspls
05:25:24 
How do I change my flag
 distant-lands
05:25:02 katy | beetle
Sal,
mood <3 it's such a pretty design i have to draw him!

Vah,
exactly my plan, haha! i've never drawn a wyvern before so the anatomy is.. difficult, though xD
 Wolves Of The North
05:24:48 
Ok thanks!
 Zeraphia
05:24:10 Vah was attacked
North

In your pack den view hit the "quick view" button and there should be a little drop down menu that has "none, [insert folder name], [insert another folder name if you have it]"

Just select the folder and hit submit!
 Zeraphia
05:23:22 Vah was attacked
Katy

Just doodle him up as a warm-up to your comms and adopts!
 Salom_
05:21:16 Sal, Salmon
Beetle
Abandon responsibility and draw him anyways, he's gorgeous
 Wolves Of The North
05:16:11 
How do I put wolves in my folder?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -4
Spotted Hyena : -3
Leopard : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    8    9    10 

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 16, 2024 12:09 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn shook his head initially when she asked about pain. He didn't feel much pain at all anymore--much like Xevon had said. It wasn't much pain at all, just a new world. A new sensation and... feathers. Yippee.

His chest lifted and fell afterwards, one hand steadying himself against the nearby dresser while the other hand lifted up to press against his forehead. His fingers tangled up in his strawberry blond hair while he pieced through what was happening.

"... I think it was another memory," Finn's voice was breathless and wobbly, more on the uncertain side. He knew about modern technology but had memories about... using outdated and antique stuff. What was happening?!

Or more accurately, what was he before?

"I... I saw... I think I saw myself--a smaller version of myself at least--with a washboard. Those wooden boards with a metal ridged thing in the middle," his hand moved from his forehead down to wave and wiggle with his words, "I was washing something and it was up and down, right? Right. I... there was someone else there but they were too fuzzy to see."

He shook his head, confused. "You haven't had any memories at all?" His eyes turned to Lily, scanning her face for a long silent moment. "Anything?"

He really didn't want to be the only one--it made him question on if... if he ... if she was even real. He had to be real if he was having memories but if she wasn't?

Was any of this actually real or was he just on a long, solid limbo trip?

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 16, 2024 07:36 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lily tried to work out what that look was that splashed across his features before she could get a reply. Dipping her head a little to try and get a better viewing point. For a moment, her eyes drew up to where his hair was sticking out from between his fingers like spikes of dry grass.

"A memory?" She ventured, repeating him. "A washing board? I haven't seen one in person before, but yes I know what you mean." Her voice was slow and careful, treading on eggshells around the topic. It was unusual to have a memory of using one, the only places she had seen them were on historical shows.

Lily cleared her throat as she was suddenly the object of the conversation. "I can't say I have, I mean I remember who I am for the most part, but I don't know anything more than my name really..." She pulled her lip, biting at some of the dry skin on the bottom one. "I-I'm sorry, I haven't remembered anything yet." She felt like she had offended him perhaps with her lack of memory returning. He had spoken about it a few times, yet she had nothing. Not even a glimpse when she was asleep. Then she remembered the metallic weight in her back pocket, feeling the pull of the object on her jeans she pondered, maybe now she would start to get returning memories. Perhaps the talismans had been the key to bringing them out and she had only just obtained hers.

Lily went to move and retrieve it from her back pocket, but the movement made the drying blood on her arms stretch. Making its presence known again, she grimaced at the feeling. "Can we talk about this more when we aren't covered in your blood?"

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 16, 2024 08:15 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn shook his head lightly, lowering his hand to his sides as he paced back and forth. "No, no, you're right. We should talk more when we actually clean up a bit. You should go first," he offered, gesturing to the bathroom with the same hand he had just had tangled up in his strawberry blond hair.

His gaze swiveled from right to left before he opted to just sit down on the floor where he was. He didn't want to get one of the beds dirty--even though there were probably at least a hundred other beds he could use. Dozens of rooms that they could move into and just leave this one behind entirely.

He rested his hands in his lap, chewing inwardly on his lip as he pieced through his thoughts. Thoughts that seemed to fall all over each other like dripping sand.

Xevon sighed softly, settling down beside him--despite knowing he couldn't really see him at all. He hadn't gone through that. He hadn't lost memories and remembered them through the trickling light of a pinhole.

He had all of his memories. He had been in this hotel as a tourist--a person on vacation. It was a "haunted" hotel or whatever legend that the locals had woven up. He hadn't realized that it wasn't haunted--for real--and that it was a sacrificial move from the local following of a deranged god-like figure.

Luckily, he was the last of the tourists to get trapped in that facade.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 18, 2024 07:17 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lily tried to offer a small smile as he agreed, wanting to offer him to go first but she would be lying to herself if she didn't want first dibs. "Thank you, I'll be quick." She murmured, drifting towards the bed with all the towels, she plucked one of the last larger ones from the pile before slipping into the bathroom.

For the first time, Lily pondered on the idea that the shower may not work, the taps did so the chances were high, but she could never really know until she tried. Before she removed her stained clothes, Lily leaned into the shower and pulled the tap. Relief washing over her as the water began to flow, a soft sigh leaving her lips. This would be nice.

After she stood in the shower for longer than was probably required, she forced herself to turn off the calming warm stream. The sudden chill greeting her skin prickled the hairs, with quickened steps she moved to wrap her towel around herself. As she began to dry off the droplets of water, Lily's eyes carried towards the pile of clothes. A thought struck her, she had not checked the t-shirt beneath her jumper to see if it was stained, she prayed it wasn't or else she would have to pull the bloodied clothing back onto her clean skin.

She reached for the shirt and lifted it from the floor, it was clean. Smiling, Lily dressed herself once more and left the towel hanging by the shower, unsure if there was another large towel that was not covered in blood. Carefully, she pulled the door open and stepped out, carrying her shoes in one hand. The shirt was simple, a white t-shirt with red shoulders and stitching. Her hair was pushed back over her head, towel dried so it would not drip onto the floor, face lightly flushed from the heat.

"It's all yours." She hummed, making her way towards the bed without towels, perhaps she could rest while he showered.

Callisto had remained hovering beside Xevon, following him as he moved towards Finntello. He had no desire to go into the bathroom and watch Lily shower, for one that would be creepy and two it did not interest him. However, Callisto did make a point of trying to be in the line of sight for Finn, trying gauge if the man could perceive him yet. With the talismans together, his appearance to the living would be quicker and Lily's gift would arrive a lot sooner than Finn's had. By judging how quickly his own form could be made out by Finn and Lily, he could give them an estimate as to when Lily would have her round of pain.

"I will say, her not remembering things is a little interesting." He was half talking to himself as he directed his head towards Xevon, eyes still trailing over Finn's form on the bed. "I thought at least something would bleed through by now, as it had for him." Callisto gestured loosely towards the now half-winged man before him.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us