Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Salem
09:37:25 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Existence
09:35:47 Exist / Kuskyn
It is 9 pm for most players xD
 Hallow's Eve
09:34:25 Hallow, Eve
Dang chat is dead lol
 Hallow's Eve
09:29:07 Hallow, Eve
Howdy Chat
 Continental Wolves
09:28:03 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Heyy Amor^^
 Existence
09:27:57 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy Lavender cat??
 Ámor
09:27:09 On haitus
@Emmet
Hiii
 Continental Wolves
09:23:25 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
17 females at 76-78 hours e,e
 distant-lands
09:16:22 katy | beetle
-Click-
this turned out pretty cute :)
 Long Wang
09:13:19 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Paws?
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
I also need name ideas
 Werewolf
09:12:06 Lycan, My can
Anyone up for a human or shifter romance pm role play?
 Gallifrey Falls
09:01:46 Allons-y / Myth
Pera
Been a bad month so far.
 Drunken seas
08:59:10 Pera
Ooh, I bred a hero!
 Drunken seas
08:58:04 Pera
Myth
Quite well! You?
 Malcuth
08:53:17 Wander
-WP Click-
Paws up!
 Gallifrey Falls
08:51:34 Allons-y / Myth
What are the perks of an upgrade on here?
 Gallifrey Falls
08:49:58 Allons-y / Myth
Ámor
That's sad. Sadie was probably 15 years old. She was senile.
 Ámor
08:48:33 On haitus
@Myth
Yeah, i currently have my 2 year old cat and 1 year old cat, my cat who passed away died before his 8th birthday
 Gallifrey Falls
08:46:31 Allons-y / Myth
pass*
 Gallifrey Falls
08:45:55 Allons-y / Myth
Ámor
Luckily I have my most precious dog for 8 more years hopefully and when he does oass I will have my youngest dog to get me through it.

Pera
How's it going?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Polar Bear : -5
Rattlesnake : +4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 03:35 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I woke up and found Kaolin gone, I let out a disappointed sigh and went out to sit on the edge of the ice spike like every other morning. King sat behind me and enjoyed his morning fish, he even gave me some after blowing fire on it. It seemed he missed providing food for me, so I didn't complain. My legs dangled off the edge as I ate the two fish King provided me with. He nudged a 3rd and 4th, that he already cook, towards me knowing I had a large stomach.
"You know me too well," I said rubbing his nose and he hummed "Do you know where Blue went?" I asked him and he just looked back in the Ice spikes "Ah, so he is still inside just hidden," I said. I watched the sun rise. "Two more days, then I get to see if the trader learned anything," I said aloud while looking at the sky and taking a bite of fish. Amora came up beside me from out of the room and curled up beside me, soaking up the morning sun.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 03:49 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

When i got to Tobey's room i noticed he wasnt there. I grabbed my notebook and made my way to the alpha. Except instead of walking i decided to ice skate there. It was honestly the funnest thing i had done sice being here. The ice was somewhat bumpy so i kept messing up slightly. I laughed as i skated into the room where the alpha was. When i didn't see Tobey there either i began to panic. Had he went to visit his parents? I quickly went back to his room and half skated and half walked back and forth in front of his bed. Where had be gone? Thats when i realized, for the first time, i saw another tunnel heading out of Tobey's room. I skated through it to see Tobey. I let out a relieved sigh when I saw him. I then cleared my throat before walking normally closer to him but stopped, nervously looking at King. Please dont smoke me i begged in my head. "I was worried about you!" I said turning to Tobey. "Also this view is amazing!" I said coughing.

Edited at December 23, 2022 03:50 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 04:16 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I looked up and her and patted the open spot next to me, "you're getting sick," I said. I looked at King and offered her one of the fish, "Eat," I said softly and the King gave me another fish for myself. King was possessive but he seemed to understand the situation, I always found his intelligence comforting. I waited for her to sit down before I gently put my arm on the small of her back. "I guess it really is a beautiful view," I said glancing at her and then back at the sky "I'm just one lucky guy to be able to see it,"
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 04:46 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I sat down by Tobey with a slight frown "I know, it's probably because of the cold shower and the cold in general." I then picked up the fish, a little dubious. Did i really want to eat it? Sure King 'cooked' it but what about the spices and stuff? I forgot all about the fish when Tobey put his arm around me. I layed my head on his shoulder with a content sigh and began to think for a minute. After a while i finally gained the courage to try the fish so i did. It wasnt bad but it wasnt the best either. I then looked at Tobey my stomach swirling with nervousness. "So you know how King sees us as....mates? Are we?" I quickly added, "Well i dont mean actually mates! But like boyfriend and girlfriend?" My face was turning slightly red but i wanted to know. "Sorry for springing this on you its just that, i want to know....." I said focusing on the view so i could calm down a bit before talking again.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 05:09 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I let out a small laugh at her nervousness, "If that's what you want, then I'm content," I said as my thumb started to go in circles on her back, "Try not to worry about Blue okay? King probably just made him realize that he also needs to find someone and not just depend on you for everything," I said as I began to rub her back with my whole hand subconsciously. "If you need any help just ask me, and if you need help from a dragon, you will probably have to explain it to King," I said turning to him "He will hopefully understand,"
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 05:22 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I smiled slightly, "We can try it.....But if it doesn't work for some reason, we will still be friends right?" When the subject landed on Blue though my smile instantly disappeared. "King doesn't like me." I said plainly. "And even if King changes his mind theres some things that he can never replace. Ive raised Blue since he was a hatchling and ive become dependent on him just like he has me." Thats when i finally realized he was rubbing my back. It relaxed my body but my mind was still racing. Even though i was upset i still layed my head on his shoulder again.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 05:44 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"Yes, we can still be friends," I said, it ate away at me to say that. "King currently sees us as mates, so he might eventually become possessive over you because he knows you matter to me. I think he sees me as one of his own, so if we stick together long enough he will probably consider you one too," I said I stared out and smiled as I heard a commotion. "Watch," was all I said, and just in time, a rainbow of dragons flew out of the colony for the day. I turned to her to look at her reaction and smiles softly.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 06:35 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I smiled and was about to speak when Tobey said look. I obediently looked out at the sky. My eyes went wide as i saw the rainbow of dragons. I couldnt stop drinking in the sight. Once all the dragons had disappeared i turned to see Tobey softly smiling at me. I blushed slightly before laying my head back on his shoulder. "Anyways, about what you said earlier, we kinda are mates in a way." I giggled a bit, "I never thought id say i have a mate." I then turned to look at King, "But i hope he likes me someday." I then layed my head back down on Tobey's shoulder and mumbled, "This place is amazing. Thanks for sharing it with me."
~
(sorry if i got you confused but Kate meant that she will be Tobey's girlfriend its just that she was worried that if things didnt work out she would loose him as a friend too so she asked if he would still be her friend if things didn't work out.)

Edited at December 23, 2022 07:19 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 07:32 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"You're welcome," I said with a pause for a moment "You know, I probably would have gone off the rails if I stayed out here without any more consistent human contact other than the trader," I said "I almost forgot myself until last night before we went to bed," I said cutting my head down "I almost forgot my roots and what I was taught to do, I remembered the memories and skills, but not how to interact with another human." I said turning to look at her "The correct way at least," I said with a soft smile.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 07:49 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I smiled, "Im glad i brought you back. Now i just need to learn to be nicer with other people besides you. I need to give them a chance to prove me wrong about people." Just then Blue came wimpering up to me and layed his head on my lap. I shot my head up and went to hug his head. "Blue! Whats the matter?!" I said as i hugged him. After i let go Blue stifly flapped his wings and looked out into the sky, towards where the other dragons had gone. I turned to Tobey, "I think hes sad because he cant fly just yet. I bet his girlfriend is out there." I then turned back to Blue. "Dont worry boy. In a couple more days you can. But i wouldnt mind you staying with me for a while." He licked me before laying his head back down. I smiled before turning to Tobey again. "Anyways, i was about to say, i was thinking alot last night. I couldnt imagine not knowing my parents, so i think you deserve to." I said sighing and petting Blue. "I think you should go meet them. Everyone deserves to have a mom and dad.....And a sibling.....But if you dont mind, could i come? I understand if you dont want me to...after all i could mess it up with my....aggressive behavior and you might just want to see them alone so i get it." I then petted Blue in his favorite spot, making him purr. I smiled at him before turning back to Tobey.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us