Wolf Play : Tragedies x Zera
Chatbox
 Night Shade
07:10:12 Graves | Chaos
This is kind of a fun pull.

-WP Click-
 StarClan
07:07:13 Going to leave..
2359 tickets sold earning 2359 Mushrooms.

This is insane
 Amygdala
07:06:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
It's always den space for ne XD

Who nees relicks if you can have more wolves
 Existence
07:00:07 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, so do I xD I mean I'm trying to decide if I should do den space or 2 lots of burry slots ;-;
 Amygdala
06:57:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I temember i have it every couple of months lol

I spend most time on wolf play
 Existence
06:55:14 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, I have 5 and 2 free slots I think it was xD I want to get back into it but Art and my dominance making me explore for more mush xD
 Amygdala
06:53:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I need more stable space...i had to sell one of the good ones to keep the new girl XD
 Existence
06:52:40 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, I won't lie I believe I have 3 Missouri foxtrotters; a thorough bred and my starter xD I was like, "Oo I want that... Oh that too.." Yeahh xD
 Amygdala
06:48:34 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I know right. And the black shire horse you get at start...i still have him XD
 Existing
06:46:11 
Amy, I love the little paints I'm a sucker for them, but the Belgian's are gorgeous ~
 Amygdala
06:45:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I found myself a brindle thoroughbred XD

She almost has full speed and acceleration XD

Before that i had my belgian draft. I love bigger horses
 Existing
06:44:13 
Amy, I love yhe Missouri Fox trotter *^*
 Amygdala
06:43:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
I got a crazy good horse on RDR2

I am in love and i am switching my favourite horse because of this one XD
 Existence
06:29:27 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
T.T Please Why can't I have my sv pups
 Dark sky
06:12:45 Sky but spooky - she
-WP Click-

what is the reason to be in love with her ahh
 OCCULTIST
06:05:39 Man Lover
All Common and Heavy Weight
 Ataraxia
05:58:50 Tia
@Exist what does AC and HW mean In your wolfˋs name?
 Zephyr
05:45:45 Vera || Zeph || Suz
ope, and this female is more than likely going to die tomorrow :')
 Zephyr
05:45:01 Vera || Zeph || Suz
rip, back after a crazy long hiatus once again to find only one wolf alive

i usually find atleast a couple:')
 Dark sky
05:22:32 Sky but spooky - she
exist lol you really should stop

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : 0
Alligator : -4
Coyote : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Tragedies x ZeraOctober 13, 2024 12:25 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Obligatory, if you aren't listed, please don't post!

Plot:

In a medieval setting with many, many different kingdoms, it's not too uncommon to find assassins lingering about. This is no different. Except... the assassin and the noble she was sent to kill--well, there's something that goes wrong.

Surely it can't be, maybe it is... are they falling in love?

Tragedies x ZeraOctober 13, 2024 12:27 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Solomon Hale
Nickname: Saul

Appearance:
Solomon's first attribute that people tend to notice about his physical appearance is his seemingly ordinary appearance. The only striking thing about him is his height and even then, he only stand 6'0" even. He might look over the crowd just a bit but not by much. His skin is a fair color tinged with tan from days in the sun, as such a fair amount of freckles pepper his face and arms--as well as his shoulders. Even if those small freckles aren't always obvious.

His hair is a warm brown color, a bit dark with a red undertone. It helps his skin seem far more warm and lively, definitely more of an autumn complex. However, to contrast his autumn complex is the vibrant blue eyes that he bears. His sapphire gaze can often be compared to the sea. They're gentle, they're soft, they're not too harsh.

His clothing is generally more simple with a white tunic long sleeve with the sleeves rolled up. He tends to wear darker khaki-colored pants and brown boots as well.

Personality:
Saul's first presentation is a very bubbly, very outgoing sort of guy. He's got a lot of energy it seems and that has a tendency to be a lot more than he can usually handle. What he has in energy, he lacks in braincells.

He has about .5% of his entire being is worry. Saul is more of a do-now, think-later sort of person. Which often leads into strange and unusual circumstances. That being said, however, he does startle very easily.

When it comes to difficult situations, he has a tendency to try and calm himself down and others by making it a bit lighter. He'll crack a joke, smile and try and laugh a bit, just being open.

Mostly because crying or any sort of anxiety/worry gives him a migraine and he doesn't appreciate that.

Tragedies x ZeraOctober 13, 2024 01:06 AM

Beautiful Tragedies

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Lorelei Fraser
Nickname: Lori
Appearance:
As much as Lorelei would like to glide beneath the radar, her attractive features often gain her more attention than she would like. She'd consider her height normal, perhaps on the shorter side, yes, but normal. She stands somewhere around 5'3", making a good height to slip in and out unseen so long she keeps her head down. Her skin color is warm and rich with golden undertones, free of freckles or moles, but littered in lighter colored scars from small scuffles and run-ins with trouble. These scars are usually hidden by her clothing, however, peeking out only on occasion when she wears shorter sleeves or tops with lower necklines.

Her hair is dark and warm toned as well, complimenting her tanned skin wonderfully. The chocolate colored waves fall to the middle of her back with lighter toned caramel highlights running throughout, mostly popping in the presence of sun or firelight glow. Her gaze is striking with a startling contrast of heterochromia. Her left eye is a cool shade of pewter while the right is a deeper moss green color. Her gaze is often pensive, studying those around her with great interest.

When it comes to clothing she has a preference for darker colors, usually being blacks or greys. Most commonly she can be found in a stone colored long sleeve tunic and fitted black pants with black boots. Rarely does she wear dresses. Scratch that- she doesn't even know when she last wore a dress.

Personality:
Lori's first impression that she gives off is that of a quiet, standoffish introvert. She's not unfriendly, but she's not friendly either. She likes her space and would much prefer to watch those around her than truly interact with them.

Nearly her entire make-up consists of well thought out plans and irritation. That being said, she doesn't like to mess up or have to explain herself later for her problems. Plans should be flawless, so when they don't go accordingly, she typically finds herself becoming stressed and rather frustrated.

Outside of her business like demeanor, Lori can be known to crack a dry joke or two and lay out some sarcasm here and there. Sometimes it helps her relax, but truth be told, she's horrible at making jokes, no matter how hard she tries. She doesn't like for people to see her cracking under pressure and may try to hide when she's freaking out.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us