starrywing
06:32:49 Novo/Starry
postimg's down-
 starrywing
06:32:09 Novo/Starry
-WP Click-
 icemoons
06:31:39 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
I have two at risk how about the rest of you?
 icemoons
06:31:08 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
good morning friends... Oh shit it's DS day... damn it
 Existence
06:12:40 Exist / Kuskyn
Exactly xD He's just having the time of his life
 Ecifircas
06:08:18 
Existence, you should. Shiny little Kuskyn. Everyone else drowning in the thrall of battle and then there's just Kuskyn, vibing, unbothered.
 Existence
06:07:32 Exist / Kuskyn
The temptation to draw Kuskyn as an ornament xD
 Salem
06:01:51 Rumi
Greek Demigod RP
-WP Click-
 Ecifircas
06:01:50 
Exaccctly. So even if you're not active in AvA, if someone attacks us, you'll just squish them.
 Existence
06:01:22 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, I am a pretty ornament with 29k dominance xD
 Ecifircas
06:00:45 
Existence, it's okay. You can be a pretty ornament. xD
 Existence
05:59:22 Exist / Kuskyn
You would think with the long list of alliances fown the side I'd remember to attack. Nope.. Once a day if I am lucky some days.
 Vulpixles
05:56:30 Pixie, Vul | ♈
8 more chipmunks...this is going to take forever.
 Eternity
05:53:52 ET
Oh right, right. I was confused haha.
 Ecifircas
05:53:07 
001, no. It was 2k this morning? And I just bumped it up to 5k.

Next jump is 8k. But I would like more members. <|3 So I'll probably let it chill at 5k for a while.
 Existence
05:53:06 Exist / Kuskyn
Mm loving the slow loading times took me forever just to do 4 small things xD
 Eternity
05:52:08 ET
Me when I forget to battle:

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -1
Polar Bear : -1
Alligator : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Gigi's Rules | Socrates x AdapaAugust 13, 2024 08:50 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

If you aren’t Adapa (Lost Memories) or myself (Overthink101/Socrates), then don’t post. Easy enough, right? Feel free to read along though, haha

--

Basically my brain keeps on thinking about how much would change if there were more people in the Repetitive Nicknames Gang (TM) of AFCS (Aim For Catching Sparks, another 1x1 of Adapa and mine). So, now. We have that. Yayyyy. Enjoy the band of street rats.

Edited at August 13, 2024 08:50 PM by Overthink101
Gigi's Rules | Socrates x AdapaAugust 13, 2024 08:51 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

NPC Powers

Giles ‘Gigi’ Howard Grimwald - Satyr and Distance. (Allows him to distance himself and/or others from their emotions, their bodies, and/or the world around them)

-

Therin Sullivan - Lie Detection.

Fredenand Kassierer - Stabilize.

Clancy Lawson - Danger Intuition.

Jamyron Sullivan - Psychic Shield.

Devery Martin - Flatten.

(Dead) Kenneth Hisse - Admiral.

(Dead) Orfeo Gallus - Bard.

(Dead) Melody Oliveira - Muse.

Fintan Liekki Conley - Match.

Viik Ignazio Fiachra - Conspiracy.

Panu Cibor - Traverse.

(Dead) Yari Dinero - Barter.

-

Rosary Talor - Serpent’s Tongue. (She can speak to snakes and vipers, and her words can either carry a disorienting effect or a subtle persuasive effect.)

-

Troy Giano - Emotion Manipulation.

(Dead) Smith Marshal - Illusions.

Derrick Reynold - Sleep Inducement.

Quincy Jordan - Pyrokinesis.

(Dead) Chile Seymour - Reindeer Shifter.

Clio Seymour - Unknown. (Borrow and Mediumship.)

The Doctor - Surgery, Medical Alterations, and Medical Tools.

The Boss - Percentages.

Tyrgrim Cattell - Enhanced Strength.

Gunnr Cattell - Weapon Knowledge.

(Dead) Stamatios - Stop.

Simon Stewart - Deceit.

Anna Stewart - Burning Flame.

-

Elio Tovio - Eagle Eye.

Romilly Tovio - Freezing Glare.

Kumi Garcia - Emotional Entrapment.

Everett Elsher - Avian Shifter.

Leo Della - Thermokinesis.

-

Kareem Armstrong - Builder's Eye. (With this, Kareem can see what materials would work best together and can think out blueprints in his head. He can also build things faster than most people are capable of.)

Evin Armstrong - Protection’s Blessing. (He can choose to give people his blessing, which basically places a thin layer of protection over them. This means they are less prone to physical injury, though it can be broken through over time.)

-

Komala Durand - Guilt. (She’s able to invoke a feeling of extreme guilt onto those around her, though it works better if the thing she's causing guilt over is something either recent or something that person already has some guilt over.)

Storm Yunni - Wind Manipulation.

Edited at August 14, 2024 03:58 PM by Overthink101
Gigi's Rules | Socrates x AdapaAugust 13, 2024 08:52 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Masterlist

(Name | Gender | Age | Blood Type | Sexuality | Mono/Ambi/Poly | Abilities | Pack Name)

*~*~*~*

Reserved for Adapa

Reserved for Adapa

Reserved for Adapa

Reserved for Adapa

Reserved for Adapa

Reserved for Socrates

Reserved for Socrates

Reserved for Socrates

Reserved for Socrates

Reserved for Socrates

Character Sheet

(* means Optional, Affiliations will probably just be in Discussion as per usual haha)

*~*~*~*

Name;

*Name Meaning:

*Shortened Name;

Nicknames;

/~/

Gender;

Sexuality;

Mono/Ambi/Poly;

Age;

*Birthday:

*Blood Type;

Alignment;

Abilities;

/~/

*Cybernetic Parts;

Appearance;

*Attire:

*Jewelry/Accessories:

*Voice;

*Handwriting;

Left/Right/Ambidextrous;

*Posture:

/~/

Personality;

*Likes;

*Dislikes;

Strengths;

Weaknesses;

*Fears/Phobias;

/~/

Physical Health;

*Immune System;

Mental Health;

*Allergies;

*Addictions;

/~/

*Lover(s):

*Crush(es):

*Ex(es):

*Significant Other(s):

/~/

*Trivia:

*Themesong(s):

*Other:

Edited at August 13, 2024 08:53 PM by Overthink101
Gigi's Rules | Socrates x AdapaAugust 14, 2024 01:02 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

~Zizi~

Name;

Zakai Suraja Malus

*Name Meaning:

Zakai; Pure, Innocent, Bright

Suraja; Celestial, Born of the gods

Durand; Strong, Enduring

*Shortened Name;

Z

Nickname(s);

Zizi (always), Pandion (always), Z (always), Kai (masculine), Sury (feminine), any you can think of

/~/

Gender;

Genderfluid

(Z has bracelets to show what pronouns they use, the one closest to their wrist is the one in use currently. Yellow is They/Them, Red is She/Her, and Blue is He/Him. To help you all out, I’ll state their current pronouns at the top of each post and make a note anytime they shift in the middle of the post.)

Sexuality;

Graysexual Omniromantic

Mono/Ambi/Poly;

Ambi

Age;

*Birthday:

June 9th

*Blood Type;

AB-

Alignment;

Neutral Good

Abilities;

Twins Telepathy

Zakai and Vida can communicate with each other through their thoughts at any time, even when they're physically apart. Though they can't automatically reach the others thoughts without permission, it has to be a two-way street of communication. That said, they can also send their own emotions to the other (Vida tends to use this more than Z, often throwing a burst of joy or confidence to her sibling) at any time.

Clarity

When using this power, Z is able to see everything around her through a kind of enhancing lense. It allows her to spot visual and audible details that others would miss and also allows her to influence what details others can and can't see. Along with this, clarity allows Z to clear her mind and think more clearly than she normally would, balancing any anxiety or depression she may have at the moment. However, Z can only hold this power for a certain period of time.

Kindness

This power allows Z to invoke a feeling of joy or peace on others, as well as envoking a need to help or cheer up those around them.

/~/

*Cybernetic Parts;

None

Appearance;

(Credit to lof@[email protected])

Zakai stands at a slightly shorter than average 5'8", but due to his tendancy to slouch, he often appears an inch or two shorter than he actually is. His skin is a darker brown with cooler undertones and he has a few freckles across his cheeks and shoulders, though they're rather faint and hard to spot unless you're up close to him.

Z has a heart-shaped face with a smaller chin and wider forehead, and his cheeks look slightly sunken from the lack of food intake. He has a slightly smaller than usual nose that's rounded and ever-so-slightly crooked from a past break. His lips are thin and light pink, most often pulled up in a shy smile or else twisted in a worried expression.

Zakai's eyebrows are somewhat thin with a very slight arc, however, now they're both unintentionally slit due to scars running from just above them down over his eyes. Now, his eyebrows are often pulled down in a worried furrow. His hair is naturally black, however, Z dyed the front section of it a dark purple as a way to better distinguish himself from his sister. His eyes are almond-shaped and slightly downturned with partial heterochromia in both iris's, the upper part being a darker blue and the lower part being a light pink. His eyes also often give the appearance of being unfocused due to worsening vision, even with corrective lenses, which only help so much.

Z has an inverted triangle body shape with broader shoulders and a smaller waist. She's very skinnier, skinnier than she should be at only 120 pounds and a BMI of 18.2. As for tattoo's, Zakai has the Yin part of a Yin-Yang tattoo while on her right ankle. Vida has the Yang part, symbolizing their bond and how they're two halves of a whole.

Finally, Zakai has a shit ton of scars. They're everywhere. A ton on their shoulders, arms, and legs are a result of self-harm, while others are results of abuse and accidents. The most obvious scars Z has are the ones over each eye, causing eye-damage and very obviously intentional, though they're something Zakai refuses to talk about. Even Vida doesn't know how exactly they got these. Then, Z has a scar wrapping around their whole neck as the result of... uh... a deep rope burn...

Along with this, Z has countless scars across their back and sides.

*Attire:

Zakai, apposed to their personality, absolutely loves bright colors. Anything bright is going into their wardrobe immediately. They do only wear more covering clothes, however, often dressing in layers or wearing baggier things with long sleeves and pants.

*Jewelry/Accessories:

Z doesn't wear a ton of jewelry, mostly sticking with just some earrings and a necklace. However, they never leave home without their feather earring, the one that Vida has the other of. Oh, and the pronoun bracelets, of course.

*Voice;

Zakai's voice is very, very quite most of the time, and it tends to be higher pitched. When she speaks, it often sounds a little muffled as she struggles to talk loudly enough to actually be understood. She also does have a little bit of a stutter, though it doesn't really kick in until she's nervous.

*Handwriting;

Z's handwriting is very neat, complete with loopy letters that are often written in half-cursive. It's generally pretty easy to read and kinda looks like a font you may see on a nice sign.

Left/Right/Ambidextrous;

Left-handed

*Posture:

Z has a tendency to slouch, attempting to make themself smaller and less noticable. It's not the worst, but it's not great either.

/~/

Personality;

Quiet | Anxious | Kind | Empathetic | Easily manipulated | Anti-social | Gentle | A little awkward | Good listener | Clingy | Distant | Creative | Lovable | Paranoid | Indecisive | Very intelligent | Warm | Self-doubting | Generous | Loyal | Caring | Genuine | Clumsy | Detached | Codependent | Reserved | Forgiving | Tired | Observant | Shy | Meek | Supportive | Cowardly | People pleaser | Conflict avoidant | Disorganized | Very spacey | Hesitant | Understanding | Helpful | Concerned

*Likes;

Music
Reading and writing
Quiet (but not silence)
Animals

*Dislikes;

Loud noises
Conflict
The dark
Crowds
Tight spaces
Gender norms
Abuse of any sort

Strengths;

Kindness
I mean, having Vida as a sister is honestly a great strength
Empathetic
Good listener
Forgiving
Very smart

Weaknesses;

Mental health
Not at all physically strong
Lack of confidence
Easily manipulated

*Fears/Phobias;

Zakai's biggest fear is probably being alone. Especially if he had to be without his sister.

/~/

Physical Health;

Poor. They get sick a lot and their eyesight is getting worse and worse.

*Immune System;

Meh, it's alright. Certainly not the best.

Mental Health;

Insomnia, Anorexia, Severe Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Seperation Anxiety, C-PTSD, Panic Disorder, Derealization/Depersonalization Disorder, Moderate to Severe Depression, and ADHD

*Allergies;

Tree nuts

*Addictions;

None

/~/

*Lover(s):

N/A

*Crush(es):

N/A

*Ex(es):

Storm Yunni (3 year relationship, very emotionally manipulative and abusive)

Juan Walton (1 1/2 year relationship, bad. Very bad.)

Calipso Miracle (1 year relationship, honestly not bad, they just weren't right for each other)

*Significant Other(s):

N/A

/~/

*Trivia:

*Themesong(s):

dying on the inside by Nessa Barrett

Mrs. Potato Head by Melanie Martinez

I Am by Emhahee

Jigsaw by Conan Gray

What Was I Made For by Billie Eilish

Habits by Genevieve Stokes

Summer Child by Conan Gray

Cake by Melanie Martinez

Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez

Soap by Melanie Martinez

Pity Party by Melanie Martinez

Cry Baby by Melanie Martinez

Show & Tell by Melanie Martinez

Fire Drill by Melanie Martinez

The Exit by Conan Gray

The Family Jewels by MARINA

brutal by Olivia Rodrigo

Daddy Issues by The Neighbourhood

Panic Room by Au/Ra

Detention by Melanie Martinez

The Principal by Melanie Martinez

God Must Hate Me by Catie Turner

I Deserve to Bleed by Sushi Soucy

Bruno Is Orange by Hop Along, Queen Ansleis

Nothing's New by Rio Romeo

I Believe You by FLETCHER

teenage dream by Olivia Rodrigo

Fat Funny Friend by Maddie Zahm

Recess by Melanie Martinez

Drama Club by Melanie Martinez

Still by Kailee Morgue

*Other:

----

~Vivi~

Name;

Vida Aadya Durand

*Name Meaning:

Vida; Life, To live, Dearly loved

Aadya; First power, Perfect, Unequalled

Durand; Strong, Enduring

*Shortened Name;

Vi

Nicknames;

Vivi, Valkyrie, Blaze, anything you can think of

/~/

Gender;

Female (She/Her)

Sexuality;

Pansexual

Mono/Ambi/Poly;

Ambi

Age;

*Birthday:

June 9th

*Blood Type;

AB-

Alignment;

Chaotic Good

Abilities;

Twins Telepathy

Zakai and Vida can communicate with each other through their thoughts at any time, even when they're physically apart. Though they can't automatically reach the others thoughts without permission, it has to be a two-way street of communication. That said, they can also send their own emotions to the other (Vida tends to use this more than Z, often throwing a burst of joy or confidence to her sibling) at any time.

Passion

This allows Vida to invoke a feeling of passion onto those around them, even about something that person may not have previously cared about, driving them to do something about it.

/~/

*Cybernetic Parts;

None

Appearance;

Vida, our short queen, stands at only 5'3", though with her standard platform shoes and generally good posture, she does appear an inch taller. Her skin is a darker brown with cooler undertones with no visable freckles, moles, or birthmarks.

Vi's face is rounder with a rather "normal" nose. Her lips are fully and often pulled up in a bright smile or playful smirk. It's rare to see Vida without a confident expression in any situation.

Vida's eyebrows are slightly more full than her siblings and have a slightly more obvious arch. Her eyes are almond-shaped and slightly downturned with partial heterochromia in her right eye while her left eye is a more solid dark blue. Her hair is naturally black, however, Vida dyed the front section of it a light pink to distinguish herself from her sibling. Her hair is cut short, about half-way down her neck.

Vi has an hourglass body-shape and weighs an average 118 pounds. She has a healthy BMI of 20.9 which is right in the middle of a healthy BMI for her. As for tattoo's, Vida has the Yang part of a Yin-Yang tattoo while on her left ankle. Zakai has the Yin part, symbolizing their bond and how they're two halves of a whole. She also has a tattoo on her right forearm with the word 'Passion' in cursive as well as a full tattoo of angel wings across both of her shoulders.

As for scars, Vida has quite a few. The most obvious, however, is the one across her nose, which she claims is from a fight (the she totally won-). She also has several scars on her arms and legs, most of which really are from fights.

*Attire:

As apposed to her sibling, Vida has a tendency to wear darker colors, most often mixing black and dark pink. She enjoys lighter clothes that allow her to breath and move quickly if needed. She's a fan of skirts and dresses, but she doesn't wear them a ton, usually opting for a crop top or t-shirt with jeans or light pants and either tennis shoes or army boots.

*Jewelry/Accessories:

Okay, now Vida absolutely loves jewelry. She'll wear just about anything and has a ton of piercings. Basically every ear piercing you can think of, a nose piercing, eyebrow piercings, and a bellybutton piercing. She loves it. She'll also wear necklaces and bracelets. However, she does consistantly wear the one feather earring that Z has the other of.

*Voice;

Unlike her sibling, Vida's voice is generally very loud and she speaks very clearly. She enunciates basically every syllable and is very straight-forward with her wording. She speaks with a sense of purpose that's hard to ignore, especially when she starts speeding up her speech (when she's excited or angry).

*Handwriting;

Eh, it's alright. Usually readable. Slightly scratchy and clustered together, some of her letters are smaller or larger than others, making it a little hard to understand sometimes.

Left/Right/Ambidextrous;

Left-handed

*Posture:

Almost perfect.

/~/

Personality;

Confident | Strong | Independent | A little hot-headed | Over-protective | Passionate | Friendly | Open-minded | Creative | Stubborn | Argumentative | Straight-forward | People-oriented | Supportive | Trustworthy | Adaptable | Driven | Good leader | Loud | Playful | Defensive | Fair | Loyal | Kind | Clever | Cheerful | Charming | Energetic | Enthusiastic | Focused | Very blunt most of the time | Selfless | Determind | Sympathetic | Stern | Optimistic | Self-assured | Unbothered | Charismatic

*Likes;

Music
Her sibling
Dancing
A good argument here and there
Training
Running/Anything involving moving around a lot

*Dislikes;

Giles (fuck that guy-)
Bullies
Disrespect
Selfish people
Abuse of any kind

Strengths;

Physical strength (don't test her, she'll break every bone in your body)
Speed/Running
Confident
Friendly and open
Passionate

Weaknesses;

Stubborn
A little hot-headed
Over-protective
Argumentative

*Fears/Phobias;

Probably losing Zakai. That sounds like actual hell. Otherwise though... maybe spiders? She really hates spiders-

/~/

Physical Health;

Surprisingly good

*Immune System;

Good, nothing much out of the ordinary.

Mental Health;

C-PTSD, Insomnia, mild anxiety... that might actually be it?

*Allergies;

None

*Addictions;

Nope!

/~/

*Lover(s):

N/A

*Crush(es):

N/A

*Ex(es):

Surprisingly, Vida hasn't actually had a relationship yet. Just a major crush that went nowhere because the girl was straight. That whole situation was kinda a mess though, honestly-

*Significant Other(s):

N/A

/~/

*Trivia:

*Themesong(s):

She Likes A Boy by Nxdia

One Woman Army by Porcelain Black

Light In The Hallway by Pentatonix

Brother by Kodaline

NO by Meghan Trainor

Yellow by Coldplay

Still by Kailee Morgue

Hey Brother by Avicii

Towards The Sun by Rihanna

Scars To Your Beautiful by Alessia Cara

Just Like Fire by P!nk

The Greatest by Sia

*Other:

---

~Lele~

Name;

Letif Ramone Sambor

*Name Meaning;

Letif; Quiet, Gentle

Ramone; Protector, Protecting hands, Wise, Advocate

Sambor; Alone, To fight

*Shortened Name;

Le, or Tif, but don't call him Tif, he will fight you

*Nickname(s);

Lele, Aristaeus, Lee, Tuft (courtesy of Sanctuary), whatever you can come up with

/~/

Gender;

AFAB Trans Male
(He/Him)

Sexuality;

Homosexual

Mono/Ambi/Poly;

Ambi

Age;

*Birthday;

June 2nd

Blood Type;

A-

Alignment;

Neutral Good

Abilities;

Live Drawings

With this power, Letif can bring anything he draws into the real world. He can basically peel it off the page, same colors, same design, the only change is in the size, which Letif can also control. He can also create live animals, though these take more energy, and the larger it is, the more it takes. These animals can be controlled by Letif. He can not create humans.

Material Manipulation

With this power, Letif can manipulate any sort of fabric material however he wants. Texture, color, pattern, size, you name it, he can probably do it.

Metal Manipulation

This power will likely not be developed until later into the RP. On top of his normal material manipulation, Letif developes the ability to do pretty much the same thing but with metal. He can change size, metal type, texture, and so on.

/~/

Appearance;

Letif.png

Letif stands at 5'6", which is slightly above average for AFAB people. Letif has darker brown skin with warmer undertones with a smooth jawline. His nose is what you'd expect from an 'average' nose and full lips in a bow shape. For the most part, Letif's lips are slightly pulled down in a neutral expression.

Letif's eyebrows are naturally bushier, but they're always well trimmed and well kept, resulting in a nice arch. His eyes are rounder and slightly upturned with bright amber iris's and dark circles under his eyes. His hair is dark brown and short in the back while rather long in the front with some often falling in his eyes. Generally, Letif's hair is brushed up and styled well, framing his face very well. His hair is also naturally curly.

Letif's body is triangular in shape with wider hips and slimmer shoulders. His arms are rather long as well. Letif's weight is below average at only 110 pounds with a BMI of 17.8. He has a tattoo of a snowflake on his right shoulder, which is a reference to Snow.

As for scars, Letif has a shit ton. The most obvious are the one on his forehead in the shape of a cross and the one wrapping around his whole neck. He also has a ton on his arms and legs from self-harm and several over his chest and on his back, including two on his chest from... surgery... :)

*Attire;

Letif's very particular with his clothing. It needs to be covering but fashionable and with very specific textures. The color of his clothing also depends on where he is/where he's going.

Basically, the only thing that stays consistent is the scarf that he got from Joyce when Sanctuary first found him, and, thanks to his power, he can change the color of it to go with anything.

He's also very fond of tall boots, you know, so he looks taller.

*Jewelry/Accessories;

Again, Letif's very particular about accessories, they change depending on his outfit. Usually, though, he's at least got some earrings and a bracelet on.

*Voice;

So, Letif's not actually on testosterone because it's expensive and also because he still feels kinda guilty about it (yay for religious trauma, haha), but he has done a shit ton of voice training. That said, his voice is higher than most guys his age, but it's not necassarily girly either. Kinda what you may expect from a flamboyant gay guy, honestly, just slightly more flat and sarcastic.

*Handwriting;

I mean, it's honestly pretty standard for handwriting-

Like, easy enough to read and understand but nothing really special. The main thing is Letif tends to leave a little more space between words than normal.

Left/Right/Ambidextrous;

Ambidextrous

*Posture;

It's typically pretty good, but it's not always the best

/~/

Personality;

Sarcastic | Mistrusting | Observant | Decisive | Chronic worrier | Bad at communication | Loyal | Quick thinker | Good planner | Calm in conflict | Peace keeper | Creative | A bit of a nerd | Reserved | Lonely | Defensive | Comes across as apathetic | Unintentionally blunt or rude | Artist | Secretive | Socially incompetent | Tired | Smart | Curious | Protective | Pessimistic | Distant | (Seemingly) Emotionally muted | Usually quiet | Regretful | Misanthropic | Thoughtful | Disconnected | Puts on a face of false confidence

*Likes;

- Fashion
- Drawing/painting/sketching
- Music
- Theater
- Animals
- Reading

*Dislikes;

- Misgendering/Homo and transphobia
- Sudden, loud noises
- Bullies
- Disloyalty
- Liars

Strengths;

- Agility
- Good eye for detail
- Art
- Not easily swayed/decisive
- Calm and collected in the face of conflict
- Quick thinker

Weaknesses;

- Self-doubt
- Not very trusting
- Thinks sarcasm is a good coping mechanism
- Bad with communicating/expressing emotion and helping others with their emotions
- Mental health

*Fears/Phobias;

Abandonment is 1000% Letif's biggest fear. He's been left behind before, and that was quite literally the worst experience of his life, for multiple reasons. He also fears being vulnerable for kind of the same reason. He's not confident that people would stay if they really knew him. Oh, he's also got some major theophobia-

/~/

*Physical Health;

Letif's pretty back and forth when it comes to physical health. Sometimes he's perfectly fine and sometimes he's struggling. This is mostly due to his eating disorder and also due to a... um... traumatic "surgery" that took place about three years ago, got badly infected, and still affects him on occasion. He's also more susceptible to illness and other infections because of this.

*Immune System;

Well, at least this is good! Fighting off a major infection (with some help, of course) was helpful for something :')

Mental Health;

C-PTSD, EDNOS, Severe generalized anxiety disorder, moderate to severe depression, Insomnia, Autism, and Sleep paralysis

*Allergies;

None

*Addictions;

Drinking (though he'd never admit it and refuses to drink in front of others if he can)

/~/

*Lover(s);

N/A

*Crush(es);

N/A

*Ex(es);

Snow (Ciaran), (3 year long relationship, very healthy but ended terribly)

Brutus Maeve (Toxic. So damn toxic. Very bad)

*Significant Other(s);

N/A

/~/

*Trivia;

*Themesong(s);

Hell As Well by We Three

If I Loved A Boy by We Three

This Will End by The Oh Hellos

Pretty Little Addict by Haiden Henderson

Traitor by Livingston

Run Boy Run by Woodkid

Renee by SALES

Jungle by Emma Louise

Hug All Ur Friends by Cavetown

Pretend by alex_g_offline

mulled wine by Paris Paloma

Oh GOD by Orla Gartland

mad at god by Sarah Saint James

Middle of Somewhere by The Neighbourhood

FΛSHION by Britney Manson

Paint The Town Red by Doja Cat

Fashion! by Lady Gaga

Me Too by Megan Trainor

Bubblegum Bitch by MARINA

Applause by Lady Gaga

cinderella's dead by EMELINE

Primadonna by MARINA

If You Want My Love by Little Mix

Beautiful Trauma by P!nk

S&M by Rihanna

Burned Out by Dodie

human by Christina Perry

Two Birds by Regina Spektor

Surface Pressure from Encanto

all-american bitch by Olivia Rodrigo

Liquid Smooth by Mitski

Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey

Sit Still, Look Pretty by Daya

Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez

*Other;

---

~Kiki~

Name;

Akira Casimir Toivo

*Name Meaning:

Akira: Bright/Clear/Ideal

Casimir: Peace

Toivo: Trust/Hope/Promise/Faith

*Shortened Name;

Kira or Aki

Nickname(s);

Kiki, Ira, Kira, Aki, anything else you can think of

/~/

Gender;

AMAB Non-binary (they/them)

Sexuality;

Demi-Omnisexual and Omniromantic (Masculine lean)

Mono/Ambi/Poly;

Ambi

Age;

*Birthday:

July 30

*Blood Type;

B-

Alignment;

True Neutral

Abilities;

Strategize

This ability gives Akira a kind of foresight in different situations, mainly regarding combat and sports, and allows them to quickly formulate a solid plan without researching their opponents first. They can come up with a plan that might usually take hours in just a few minutes.

/~/

*Cybernetic Parts;

None

Appearance;

(Credit to @lof@[email protected])

Akira is about average height, standing at 5'9" and weighing at a slightly heavier than average 200 pounds, though the extra weight really is just muscle. Their skin is lightly tanned with warm undertones.

Their face is diamond-shaped with a smaller chin and forehead and slightly wider cheekbones. Their nose is what you may consider 'normal,' with a slight curve and rounded off end while their lips are thin and often pulled upward in a lazy smile.

Akira's eyes hooded and seem to sag slightly, colored amber. They're also accompanied by eye bags at all times. Their eyebrows are slightly bushy and have no obvious arch, hanging above Aki's eyes in a way that makes them look constantly determined and maybe even angry.

Akira's hair is dyed a dark purple and is just above shoulder length, with the back often pulled into a small ponytail. The front of their hair has a tendency to fall into their face and is very messy more often than not.

For scars, Aki has quite a few. The most obvious being one right across their nose, one around the length of their neck, and one across their cheek. Many more litter their back, legs, and arms, though Akira never specifies where they got all of them, only ever saying they were from "training accidents."

*Attire:

Aki is often seen in a large array of colors, though blues, purples, and pinks are their favorites. They usually wear a colored shirt, simple pants (usually ripped in at least one place... accidentally), and plain torn-up work boots.

Oh, also, Akira is always cold. They're never seen without some sort of jacket or coat and usually sport a scarf as well. Seriously, it can be summer and they'll be freezing!

*Jewelry/Accessories:

Akira has a lot of piercings. Pretty much every ear piercing you can imagine, they've got it. They also have a nose piercing and a stomach piercing, though they don't wear charms and things on those as religiously as they do their ears.

Aki is also rarely seen without their fingerless gloves and yin-yang necklace.

*Voice;

Akira's voice is lower in pitch and generally pretty quiet. They speak somewhat slower than normal, taking time to find the correct wording before actually saying the words out loud. They also tend to draw out 'N' and 'M' sounds as well as hold onto s's. They're pretty easy to understand as long as you're close enough to actually hear them.

*Handwriting;

Aki's handwriting is typically pretty messy. Honestly, it kinda looks like chicken scratch. Plus, it's hard to read since Akira's spelling is horrendous, even despite being an avid reader.

Left/Right/Ambidextrous;

Right-handed

*Posture:

For the most part, Akira's posture is pretty good, they don't hunch so much that they appear much smaller than they are, but they don't have perfect posture either. It's usually relaxed, but overly so.

/~/

Personality;

Akira is... interesting to say the least.

On one hand, they absolutely love physical activity and hanging out with friends, and, on the other hand, they'll kill you if you wake them from their evening nap. Akira is both full of energy and completely drained at the same time... They don't even understand it themself!

That weird fact aside, Akira really is a complex character. They enjoy reading and relaxing (usually in their room alone), and they're generally a very chill person to be around. At the same time, however, they can never refuse a challenge. Whether it be a game of chess or a training duel, Aki is always very determined to win, and they won't stop until they do... only to complain about being tired later.

Aki is also a very kind soul. They can befriend basically anyone just by their ability to read the room and casually start up a conversation or just sit quietly and read in the same room as someone else as an extended hand of friendship. They care very deeply about their friends and are extremely loyal. No matter what. Once you've befriended them, they've always got your back, even if it gets them into trouble.

Admittedly, they do like to show off a bit, enjoying being applauded, but they never take up too much time, and you'll rarely hear them boasting about how they're better than someone else (outside of friendly banter), even if they are. They like to win fair and square, and, in their eyes, no one's really a loser if they tried their best.

That said, Akira will absolutely snap at someone who's beating down on someone else because they didn't win a game or, worse, failed at something out of their control. Aki hates bullies and is always quick to stand up and protect those who need it. They're a big softie, really.

Also, though, Aki can definitely be lazy if there's something they don't care about. They're very smart, but they don't always try their best when it comes to boring things like math and science. Sports and English are much more their style and any other stupid subject can burn in hell. You can find them lounging around their room or some other space that's clear enough for them to lie down in.

Oh, right. Akira also has a sense of humor. A very dry sense of humor. They crack a lot of jokes, but it takes a lot of being around them for you to know when they're actually joking and when they aren't. Also, they don't mind a few pranks here and there, as long as they aren't causing any harm. If they are causing harm though, Aki will quickly shut it down. They're too protective to let anyone do anything stupid enough to hurt someone else.

Overall, Aki is a kind, competitive, somewhat lazy, and protective soul. Oh, also, they really like food.

*Likes;

- Challenges
- Books
- Relaxing
- Warmth
- Food

*Dislikes;

- Bullies
- Being interrupted when they're napping
- People disrespecting other people
- Gender norms/misgendering

Strengths;

- Strategizing
- Running/Fighting
- Anything physical really
- Smarts

Weaknesses;

- Lazy
- Can be apathetic
- Food
- When in certain situations, they struggle to hold back and often end up hurting people
- Their past and mental health

*Fears/Phobias;

Aki's biggest fear is definitely seeing the people they care about hurt. Physically or emotionally.

/~/

Physical Health;

Extremely good. Akira's in amazing physical shape

*Immune System;

Very good

Mental Health;

Aki suffers from C-PTSD, generalized anxiety disorder, and moderate to severe clinical depression

*Allergies;

None

*Addictions;

Smoking

/~/

*Lover(s):

None

*Crush(es):

N/A

*Ex(es):

Ava Millar (two-year relationship, very toxic)

Howard Barneby (two-year relationship, very toxic)

*Significant Other(s):

N/A

/~/

*Trivia:

*Themesong(s):

*Other:

---

~Riri~

Name;

Briar Sallow

*Name Meaning:

Briar; Thorny bush of wild roses/Brambles

Sallow; Willow tree

*Shortened Name;

B, Bri

*Nickname(s);

Riri, Bri, Thistle, Rose, Rosie, B, whatever you can come up with

/~/

Gender;

AMAB Non-binary (they/them)

Sexuality;

Minsexual

Mono/Ambi/Poly;

Poly

Age;

*Birthday:

August 4th

*Blood Type;

AB+

Alignment;

Chaotic Good

Abilities;

Illusions

Simple, Briar can create illusions of anything and everything. Visual stuff, auditory stuff, whatever you can think of.

Mimic

Briar can basically shapeshift into any human that they want. The better they know the person, the better the shift. They can copy their voice and looks both. When using more energy, they could even copy powers, though they tend to avoid that if they can since it's so draining.

/~/

*Cybernetic Parts;

None

Appearance;

(Credit to [email protected])

Like most things about Briar, their appearance is intentionally confusing.

Any stupid homophobe who wants to misgender them is gonna have to try real hard because they manage to fall in the direct middle of feminine and masculine representing.

They have a square face shape with a pronounced jawline and forehead, they have a 'normal' nose and fuller lips that always seem to be upturned and smirking while their eyes are almond-shaped and a light, honey brown, often glowing with amusement. Their hair is shaven in the back and on the sides, left long in the front to occasionally fall into their eyes. It's naturally a darker brown, but it's been bleached.

Briar's skin is lightly tanned and covered in scars from multiple different occasions that Briar refuses to discuss. They're about average height at 6'0" and slightly smaller than the normal weight at 120 pounds.

Their wardrobe is made up of random, mostly brightly colored garments. Some dresses, some skirts, some t-shirts, some Hawaiian shirts, and some other random things. Really, the only consistency in their wardrobe is a pair of black tennis shoes.

*Attire:

*Jewelry/Accessories:

They have their ears pierced and their nose pierced and they have an odd assortment of ear and nose rings that they wear.

*Voice;

Briar's voice changes often, as you might expect, but their natural voice is on the higher side and has a tendency to be obnoxiously loud. They often draw out their words, especially N's and M's, and they also talk way faster than they probably should.

*Handwriting;

Briar's handwriting is surprisingly neat. It's smaller and loopier with the occasional addition of some fancy cursive type lines and curves.

Left/Right/Ambidextrous;

Ambidextrous

*Posture:

It's alright, not terrible. Briar definitely slouches though.

/~/

Personality;

Briar is a confusing character, to say the least.

They aren't one for rules, first off, preferring to do what they think is best rather than what they're actually supposed to. This gets them into trouble a lot, as you would expect, but, more than often, they're able to get out of it without much consequence. Maybe this is because of their certain charm, or maybe it's just because everyone around them is too used to their chaos to actually care anymore. Whatever the case, Briar's gotten away with a lot more than they ever should have.

Briar also doesn't have a great reputation, they're known to be a liar and an annoying person to be around, so most people just avoid them. Actually, Briar hasn't had any real friends since elementary, though they claim not to care. In reality, Briar does care very much. They enjoy socialization and would like to be able to talk to people without being immediately discarded. Still, they continue to bug others by flirting and teasing.

Really, Briar has an extremely intelligent understanding of people that no one ever notices because of their typically annoying nature. In actuality, Briar can almost always pick out how someone is feeling by a quick glance in their direction. They process and understand emotions and emotional actions more than most people.

Perhaps most confusing about Briar, however, is the fact that they never take sides. Not even once has Briar chosen a side in an argument or a fight. They've jumped continually back and forth between two ideas. It drives a lot of people crazy because they can make a great point for one side that will give them an edge for a few minutes and then turn around and give the other side an equally as strong point. It drags the argument out until one side finally gives up or both sides get annoyed at Briar and leave.

*Likes;

- A bit of chaos
- Animals
- Making bad jokes
- Confusing people

*Dislikes;

- Rules
- Being ignored
- Stuck-ups
- People who can't take a joke
- Misgendering

Strengths;

- Lying
- Hiding
- Playing devil's advocate
- Confusing people

Weaknesses;

- Making friends
- Animals
- Annoying
- Mental health

*Fears/Phobias;

Briar's biggest fear is probably losing themselves. Forgetting who they really are.

/~/

Physical Health;

Occasionally their right hand will clench up or spasm as a result of an old and untreated wound

*Immune System;

Good.

Mental Health;

C-PTSD, Moderate to severe depression, Panic disorder, major and severe derealization

*Allergies;

None

*Addictions;

Alcoholic, smoking

/~/

*Lover(s):

None

*Crush(es):

None

*Ex(es):

Moiraine (sort of)

*Significant Other(s):

None

/~/

*Trivia:

*Themesong(s):

Redemption- Besomorph, Coopex, RIELL

Joke's On You- Charlotte Lawrence

It's Ok I Wouldn't Remember Me Either- Crywank

Evelyn Evelyn- Evelyn Evelyn

Angry- Paravi

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked- Cage The Elephant

Kids- Current Joys

Feel So Empty- Bears In Trees

Ancient Dreams In A Modern Land- MARINA

Why Am I Like This?- Orla Gartland

Bones- Imagine Dragons

*Other:

Edited at August 19, 2024 08:37 PM by Lost Memories
Gigi's Rules | Socrates x AdapaAugust 14, 2024 03:55 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

|~| Pepe |~|

Name; Jusepe Perez.

Name Meaning:

Jusepe; “He will add.”

Perez; “Breach, Burst Forth, Stone.”

Nicknames; Pepe, Payday, and whatever else you can think of.

/~/

Gender; Male.

Sexuality; Androsexual Demiromantic.

Mono/Ambi/Poly; Ambi.

Age; 23.

Birthday: September 18th.

Blood Type; AB+.

Alignment; Chaotic Good.

Abilities;

Counterfeit

He’s able to tell when something is real or fake, and make other people believe that something is real or fake. This only applies to physical objects/items.

Blackmail

Upon meeting someone, Jusepe becomes aware of at least one secret they have that they (most likely) wouldn’t want getting out. Though, technically, he doesn’t know either way. The secrets just tend to be darker ones.

/~/

Appearance;

(Credits to lof@[email protected])

Jusepe stands rather tall at 6’2”, with practically no freckles whatsoever. His skin tone is a tanned, sunkissed beige with warm undertones.

--

Jusepe has a diamond face shape, with a smooth jawline that’s speckled with peach fuzz the same color as his hair. As for his nose, he has a more rounded version of the aquiline nose, slightly crooked as if it’d been broken a few too many times. His lips are thin, though his upper lip is fuller than his bottom lip, with some sort of smile usually seen on his face.

--

His eyebrows are incredibly thin, though it’s mostly because he tends to pick out the hair there. His eyes, with slowly darkening circles hanging from them, are a protruding almond shape and are an indigo color that leans a bit more towards purple than blue. His face is framed by slightly wavy, ashy brown hair that would probably have more of a wave to it if it weren’t slowly starting to thin. Or if he’d stop pulling strands out as much as he does. Either way, it stops right under his ears in the back, and the front is kept out of his face to the best of his abilities.

--

His body structure is pretty rectangular, though his legs are longer than his torso, and it’s obvious enough that he was not built for fighting. He sits at around 150 lbs with his BMI at a healthy 19.26, though he is definitely on the thinner end of it. As for tattoos, he has a few, though none of them are particularly small. Going down his left arm is an alligator tattoo, colorful and, quite honestly, kind of trippy. Adding to the trippy nature, the alligator is surrounded by colorful mushrooms. On his right wrist, is a colorful key with the bow being in the shape of an indigo colored eye and multicolored leaves hanging from the shoulder of it. The bit on it looks almost like a hand. He also has a tattoo of an upside down, open mouth smile on his chest at his ribcage with the tongue sticking out and following his sternum.

--

As for scars, Jusepe only has a few other than some random ones from accidents during childhood. He has one that goes through his left eyebrow, one that goes from the right corner of his scalp/forehead to right in between his eyebrows, and one that goes down his left side, from the bottom of his ribcage to his hip.

Attire:

Jusepe tends to wear warmer clothes. Sweaters and sweatshirts are the most common shirts for him to wear. Just about any jacket that has fur somewhere on or in it can be seen for outerwear. Lounge pants, cargo pants, and joggers are all common types of pants to see him in too. For shoes, he tends to either wear boots of some kind or tennis shoes. Usually, he sticks to darker colors for outerwear and pants, but then bright colors for shirts. His shoes can be just about any color.

Jewelry/Accessories: Other than his sunglasses? None, actually. He doesn’t like wearing jewelry, he gets worried that he’ll mess with it too much.

Voice; Jusepe’s voice is rather smooth, and sits right in the middle of being high or low pitched. It has an almost airy quality to it too, giving it a default casual sounding tone.

Handwriting; Jusepe’s handwriting doesn’t really seem to have any real defining features. It’s legible, at least. But it doesn’t look too neat or too rushed. It isn’t really memorable. It’s easy to forget what his handwriting looks like, easy for people to not recognize it as his if they don’t see him writing whatever it is. It’s just… Exactly what people assume handwriting typically looks like.

Left/Right/Ambidextrous; Left-Handed.

Posture: His posture tends to be rather relaxed, he isn’t tense very often. His shoulders tend to be slightly hunched too, though not so much as to make him look a different height.

/~/

Personality;

Charismatic | Flexible | Confident | Sarcastic | Tolerant | Outwardly Apathetic | Passive | Humorous | Liberosis | Indecisive | Observant | Casually Supportive | Realistic | Social Chameleon | Laidback | Manipulative | Cowardly | Kinda Selfish | Approachable | Oddly Pessimistic | Secretive | Non-Confrontational | Somewhat Arrogant | Open-Minded | Detached | Snarky | Adaptable | Disorganized | Not Very Stubborn, Like, At All | Surprisingly Nihilistic | Silver Tongue | Repressed | Smooth | Questionable Morals | Can Be Defensive | Non-Judgmental

Likes; Money, Drinking, Sleeping/Relaxing, Jokes, Tattoos, Anything Free/Cheap, and Warmth.

Dislikes; Boredom, Direct Confrontation, Crowds, Negative Shit, Fights/Conflict, Impulsive Behavior, and Arguing.

Strengths; Charismatic, Mediation, Lying, Observant, Approachable, Confident, and Social Chameleon.

Weaknesses; Physical Strength, Addictions, Kinda Selfish, Manipulative, Indecisive, Coward, and Surprisingly Repressed.

Fears/Phobias; Honestly, his biggest fear is probably just… Getting kicked out of the group. As terrible as some members are (cough Gigi cough), the group’s better than nothing. Right? Other than that… Death, probably. He’s absolutely terrified of death.

/~/

Physical Health; Jusepe’s in fine physical health, though it honestly isn’t anything special. He’s healthy enough, given his habits and overall lifestyle, at least.

Immune System; Jusepe’s immune system is alright. Not the best, not the worst. About average really.

Mental Health; Moderate to Severe Depression, Mild to Severe Trichotillomania, and C-PTSD.

Allergies; None.

Addictions; There’s… Quite a bit, admittedly.

/~/

Crush(es): Hard for him to tell, but maybe Kody.

Ex(es): There’s been a few. Giles is probably the main one though, it’d been the longest one.

Significant Other(s): Not yet.

/~/

Trivia: Along with his trichotillomania, Jusepe also tends to scratch at his neck quite a bit as a way to self-soothe.

Themesong(s):

Side Character by Cloudfodder.

EVIL by Melanie Martinez.

Happy Face by Jagwar Twin.

Wires by The Neighbourhood.

Happy Pills by Weathers.

Sweet Dreams (Sky like Dreams) by Ferdinand fka Left Boy.

Drugs by UPSAHL.

GRRRLS by AViVA.

Crash by Neovaii.

parents by YUNGBLUD.

Saints by Echos.

People I Don’t Like by UPSAHL.

Animal by Sir Chloe.

Sweet Tooth by Scott Helman.

Everybody Gets High by MISSIO.

Confident by Demi Lovato.

|~| Koko |~|

Name; Kody Barnes.

Name Meaning:

Kody; “Wealth, Fortune, Helpful.”

Barnes; “Works/Lives in a Barn, Barley, Dwelling.”

Nicknames; Koko, Fever, Code, Berry, and whatever else you can think of.

/~/

Gender; Boyflux. (He/They)

Sexuality; Minsexual.

Mono/Ambi/Poly; Ambi, leans towards mono.

Age; 21.

Birthday: December 28th.

Blood Type; B+.

Alignment; Lawful Neutral.

Abilities;

Bovine Shifter

Kody is able to turn into different bovines, completely or partially.

Feverish Input

Kody can alter people’s perceptions of reality and cause minor hallucinations and/or delusions. The person in question usually has to already be in an altered state of consciousness, whether that be them being near sleep or just woken up, sick, under the influence of something, or some other altered state of consciousness. If he tries hard enough, Kody can use this on someone who isn’t in an altered state of consciousness, but it’s much more taxing.

/~/

Appearance;

(Credits to [email protected])

Kody stands around average height at 5’10”, with very few freckles scattered around their face, if any at all. Their skin tone is a dark, ashy brown with neutral undertones.

--

Kody has a rectangular face shape, longer than a square one but wider and sharper than a diamond one. As for his nose, he has a slightly upturned button nose. His lips are full, though his upper lip is considerably thinner than his lower lip, with some sort of frown, scowl, or grimace usually seen on his face.

--

Their eyebrows are rather thick, and almost constantly furrowed. Their eyes, with dark bags hanging underneath them, are a deepset almond shape that are near always squinting with anger and are somewhere between pink and purple in color, though they admittedly lean towards pink quite a bit more than purple. Their face is framed by curls and coils of green hair (3C to 4B) that reaches the middle of their neck in the back and consistently gets in their face in the front. Some of the sides of it are often either braided or otherwise kept grouped together.

--

His body structure is some sort of mix between an inverted triangle and a square, with broad shoulders and an overall stocky, muscular build. He sits around 165 lbs, with his BMI at a healthy 23.67 and quite a bit of it being muscle. When he has his green, slightly tinged blue, horns out, they add about 5 extra pounds. The only scars he really has, other than some random small ones scattered about that he’s collected over the years, is the one that goes through his right eye and the one that goes across his neck.

Attire:

Kody tends to wear dark colors, or greens and blues, most of the time. They don’t tend to get bothered by the cold as much as they get bothered by heat, so they tend to prefer lighter weight clothes. Dark corduroy pants, dark work boots, blue or green shirts, and their good ol’ green corduroy jacket. During winter, just about the only change is that they switch from shirts to sweaters.

Jewelry/Accessories:

When it comes to accessories, Kody just has a few different ear piercings. On his left ear, he has a lobe piercing and an industrial piercing. On his right ear, he has a lobe piercing and a vertical industrial piercing. Other than those though, he doesn’t have any other accessories.

Voice; Their voice is on the deeper and lower end of the spectrum, and has a rough quality and tone to it on default that can cause a lot of what they say to sound negative. Even if they don’t mean it as such.

Handwriting; Kody’s handwriting is… Honestly? It’s barely legible. He writes so incredibly fast, but at what cost? Most people have a lot of trouble reading his handwriting. He even has trouble reading his handwriting.

Left/Right/Ambidextrous; Right-Handed.

Posture: Their posture’s actually fine. They don’t stand up so straight that they break their back, but they also don’t tend to slouch or hunch over. Sometimes they’ll square their shoulders, sometimes they won’t. It just depends.

/~/

Personality;

Blunt | Aggressive | Protective | Misanthropic | Honest | Loyal | Stubborn | Dry Humor | Keen | Kinda Rude | Impatient | Hot-Headed | Compassionate | Slightly Argumentative | Confident | Overprotective | Courageous | Determined | Severe Trust Issues | Observant | Anger Issues | Somewhat Impulsive | Sarcastic | Defensive | Judgmental | Serious | Strong Morals | Unstable Self Image | Resourceful | Surprisingly Caring | Outwardly Apathetic | Decisive | Confrontational | Proactive | Zero Tact

Likes; Sleeping, Solitude, Fighting, Drinking, Winning, Their Sarcasm, and Honesty.

Dislikes; Lying/Liars, Giles, Cowards, Injustice, Most People, Talking, and uh… Giles. Yeah.

Strengths; Physical Strength, Determined, Honest, Loyal, Courageous, Confident, and Observant.

Weaknesses; Aggressive, Hot-Headed, Trust Issues, Defensive, Judgmental, Overprotective, and No Tact.

Fears/Phobias; Abandonment, and not being able to help the people he cares about.

/~/

Physical Health; Kody is actually in pretty great shape.

Immune System; Their immune system’s basically amazing for someone nicknamed ‘Fever’. They rarely ever get sick, and when they do it doesn’t tend to be bad at all.

Mental Health; Moderate to Severe Depression, C-PTSD, Autistic, and Borderline Personality Disorder.

Allergies; Luckily, none.

Addictions; Smoking and drinking.

/~/

Crush(es): Jusepe, but there is no way that he’s about to pursue that at the moment.

Significant Other(s): None yet.

/~/

Trivia: Kody has a pair of brass knuckles that they are not afraid to use.

Themesong(s):

Angry Too by Lola Blanc.

Be Nice To Me by The Front Bottoms.

Blow My Brains Out by Tikkle Me.

The Family Jewels by MARINA.

Wrecking Ball by Mother Mother.

Tongues & Teeth by The Crane Wives.

Mad Hatter by Melanie Martinez.

Curses by The Crane Wives.

Little Pistol by Mother Mother.

This December by Ricky Montgomery.

Heathens by Twenty One Pilots.

GOSSIP by Måneskin & Tom Morello.

Kill the Lights by Set It Off.

I’d Rather Drown by Set It Off.

Plastic Promises by Set It Off.

Fairly Local by Twenty One Pilots.

Thumbs by Sabrina Carpenter.

|~| Nini |~|

Name; Garvin.

Name Meaning:

Garvin; “Rough, Rugged, Rough/Cruel Fate, Spear-Friend.”

Nicknames; Nini, Nicotine, and please feel free to give him more. He fucking loves nicknames.

/~/

Gender; Male.

Sexuality; Demisexual. (Brinsexual, actually, as we know, but we’ll get to that in this haha.)

Mono/Ambi/Poly; Ambi.

Age; As if he knows. He just knows he was ~5-7 when the orphanage had enough of him and he’s probably been out for, like, at least a decade by now (10-15 years). So like, at least 15, probably older though. (19)

Birthday: All he knows is it’s in July.

Blood Type; He doesn’t actually know what his blood type is.

Alignment; Chaotic Neutral.

Abilities;

Catecholamine Rush

He can cause Cortisol, Noradrenaline, Dopamine, and Adrenaline(either in combinations, separately, or all at once) to be boosted by making someone(or himself) use their natural supply up faster/more of it and his ability creates an artificial version of whichever one(s) are completely out that is easier to get addicted to the feeling of. He has to do something that would trigger natural production of whichever ones he’s trying to use before he can use his ability.

Envious Typhokinesis

He can manipulate pre-existing smoke. When he does, the smoke turns into a dark orange-red color. This smoke can become varying degrees of solid based off of what Garvin wants to do with it. More so, he can control when he’s manipulating smoke most of the time though it can also be set off by emotions. Namely, envy.

---

Both of his abilities are also able to feed off of each other as well. They’re also both capable of working in tandem with other people’s powers too.

/~/

Appearance;

(Credit to @lof@[email protected])

Garvin stands tall at a haunting 6’ 5”, usually hunched to a 6’ 3”. His skin tone is a pale fair color(a bit more on the tanned side though, given how much time he’s spent in the sun) with cool undertones(mostly greener ones due to his terrible habits), only adding to how pale he is. He has freckles practically everywhere on his body. Quite honestly, his skin and hair have a layer of dirt and grime that he’s sure wouldn’t leave even if he washed and washed.

--

Garvin has a rather oval face shape, meaning he has a smaller forehead and a smaller chin, but the middle of his face is wider, the whole thing on the longer side. His cheeks are rather hollow despite it. Now for the nose, slightly crooked with just how many times he’s broken it, he has a hawk shaped nose, meaning it starts off the same way a ‘normal’ nose would, and then goes off the deep end at a slight angle, the tip of it a bit lower than the nasals. His lips are thinner in shape, and you can usually find him with a grin or smirk of some kind, especially his signature Garvin grin.

--

His eyebrows are rather thin. Despite them being thin and rather straight, they have a slight bush to them towards the end which almost gives them the illusion of an arrow pointing. Finally, his eyes with deep, heavy eye bags underneath them and usually bloodshot, (and whether that be from lack of sleep or his unhealthy habits, is unclear) are a deepset hooded shape and dark gray in color, which he is glad for. Because if he had green eyes with his freckles and ginger hair, he’d certainly huff and puff unhappily(sarcastically, of course). His face is framed by unruly and wavy, almost to the point of curly, (2C to 3B) ginger hair. Well, if he would take good care of it, that is. Firey in color, though more on the gray side of the ginger hair spectrum, that is most oftenly messy and in his face, the tips of all of it going just below the ears in length, the back going down to the nape of his neck.

--

His body structure could quickly be described as rectangular, a long torso matched with long legs, everything about him screams lanky. Especially when taking into consideration the fact that this man only weighs in at around 130 lbs, his BMI at 15.41 and being underweight by 26 pounds. Most surprising about his weight, is that most of what he does have is muscle, otherwise he'd probably be way more underweight than he already is. He also has a few tattoos of vines that go across his knuckles.

--

As for scars, he possesses many. From scars on his back and shoulders that look like they’re from whipping, to burn scars on his legs and arms and feet, to cuts on his arms, to a singular one that looks like a slash across his neck, to scars that make it seem like patches of skin have peeled off of him in different places (mostly his arms and back), to a scattering of small scars at his right cheek, both eyebrows, and across his nose. He’s just covered in scars. His left hand has a small scar of a cut across his palm. And both hands have tiny scars all over, which are both just extremely calloused too. He has quite a few cigarette burn scars on his arms and shoulders. He also has random scars of varying sizes all over from various things.

Attire:

He’s usually wearing a long sleeved, dark blue-ish green button-up that has at least a couple of tears in it. Most of the tears have patches, though some don’t. He never buttons it up all the way, though that’s mostly because the top few buttons are either missing or hanging by a thread. Under that, he’s usually wearing a short sleeve shirt of some neutral color.

--

His pants tend to be ripped, black cargo pants that have quite a few patches. Somehow, he’s kept most of the pockets free from tears and holes. As for shoes, they most often end up as black work boots with buckles because he absolutely avoids shoelaces like the plague, even if a couple of the buckles are broken on the left one. He also wears a dark gray trench coat most of the time, with a few old stains and tears, most notably the bottom right corner of it has a rather large portion burnt off. But nothing brings in attention much like the tombstone patch he’s got on the back of it. It’s large, blank, chipped, and corroding. He absolutely refuses to wear any jacket that doesn’t have it on there. He’ll put it there himself if he has to even.

Jewelry/Accessories:

And when it comes to accessories? He’s got several rings(all just simple bands) that he wears on whichever finger he ends up putting them on that morning. He tends to spin them on his fingers at times, and it isn’t uncommon for him to take them off and put them back on several times a day.

--

And then there’s piercings. He has a nose piercing (nasallang piercing), a few different ear piercings; multiple lobe ones (both ears; 3 on his left and 2 on his right), a helix piercing (left ear), a tragus piercing (both ears), a flat piercing (both ears; 2 left and 1 right), and an industrial piercing (right ear). Lastly, he also has a mouth piercing, a spider/viper bite piercing.

Voice;

Out of the different types of voices, he’s a Spinto Tenor. As for a more detailed description… His voice is on the higher but deeper end of the spectrum. It’s gravelly and smooth. It used to be higher pitched and smooth, but given everything, it’s become deeper and gravelly; scratchy. It’s still higher pitched, just slightly more rough sounding. Screechy wouldn’t be a good way to describe it, but if it was the only way to describe how raw his voice is, then it would have to work. His voice sounds hoarse, raw, and raspy, to put simply.

--

He also doesn’t tend to put too much effort into dictation, so a lot of his words end up sounding a lot less clear than they should be. Admittedly, it sounds like a mix of a Boston accent, a Louisiana accent, a southern accent, a midwest, a New Jersey, and a New York accent. Which is just really fucking confusing, but he’s been to quite a few places and picked up quite a bit. Which accent shines through the most in his voice tends to vary. Sometimes, it only sounds like one of the accents listed, sometimes it sounds like a combination without it being clear which is thickest, sometimes it sounds like a combination with it being clear which is thickest. It can get a little confusing.

Handwriting; Completely illegible, absolute chicken scratch, he can’t write. He never learned how to.

Left/Right/Ambidextrous; Ambidextrous.

Posture:

Garvin’s posture is, admittedly, rather odd. He’s practically always at least slightly slouched, and always manages to look relaxed, but his shoulders are usually tensed to an ungodly extent. He looks like he isn’t paying attention to basically anything most of the time.

/~/

Personality;

Really Inconsistent | Huge Liar | Observant | Paranoid | Adaptable | Outwardly Arrogant | Flexible | Insecure | Approachable | Detached | Open-Minded | Misanthropic | Secretive | Witty | Humorous | Talkative | Somewhat Selfish | Exhausted | Laidback | Abandonment Issues | Sly | Social Chameleon | Guarded | Experienced | Restless | Resourceful | Unstable Self Image | Flirtatious | Sarcastic | Impulsive | Distant | Internalized Ableism | Self-Destructive | Absent-Minded | Trust Issues | Alexithymia | Somewhat Reckless | Tolerant | Snarky | Fidgety | Empathetic | Incredibly Repressed | Charismatic | Alert | Disorganized | Silver Tongue | Tense | Stubborn | Self-Loathing | Envious | Smooth | Teasing | Fragile Ego | Sharp | Incredibly Fake | Independent | Clever | Self-Deprecating | Disconnected | Questionable Morals | Keen | Playful | Somewhat Judgmental

Likes; Jewelry, Sleeping, Drinking, Winning, Jokes, Music, Money, Nicknames, Animals, Tattoos, Stars, Smoking, Anything Free, Sewing, and Food.

Dislikes; Large Crowds, Small/Enclosed Spaces, Losing, Going Hungry, Running, Stuck-ups, Spending Money, Water, Rules, Summer, Negative Shit, Being Completely Alone, Awkward Silence, Pity, and Overreactions.

Strengths; Playing 12-String Banjo, Parkour, Stealing, Flexible, Observant, Lying, Stamina, and Pain Tolerance.

Weaknesses; Paranoid, Addictions, Unstable Self Image, Can’t Swim, Emotions, Surprisingly Misanthropic, A Bit Selfish/Opportunistic, and His Health (Mental and Physical, really).

Fears/Phobias; Not like he’ll admit to any fears but uh… Rather severe aquaphobia, mild to severe claustrophobia, and mild to severe cleithrophobia. And, of course, as per usual, being forgotten.

/~/

Physical Health; Really, really not good. He’s got chronic pain and fatigue. Oh, and a cough that probably won’t ever go away. It’s more of an annoyance than anything else at this point and he’s also probably pretty darn malnourished. His eyesight is actually kind of bad too, he just doesn’t notice it because, well, he has no idea that his vision is bad compared to other people’s.

Immune System; Finally! Something good! His immune system is great. Probably because of the rats and birds he’s had to eat in the past. And just his life in general. When he does get sick though, it’s either just a mild inconvenience or it’s really bad. There’s no in between. And usually, it’s really bad.

Mental Health; Moderate to Severe Depression, Mild to Severe Anxiety, Insomnia, ADHD, Derealization/Depersonalization, Autistic, C-PTSD, C-DID/HC-DID, and who the fuck knows if there’s more or not.

Allergies; Thankfully, none.

Addictions; Let’s just say everything and call it a day.

/~/

Crush(es): None yet.

Ex(es): Depends on what’s all being counted.

/~/

Trivia:

If he could afford it, he’d have even more piercings and tattoos. But he can’t, so he’s settled on being fine with what he does have. Same for a new 12-string banjo since he sold his old one years ago, if we’re being honest. But as of now, he’s more concerned with staying alive.

--

He carries a swiss knife on his person at all times, given you never know when you’d need one- He says it’s quite nice to have it. It’s also quite nice to know what all is edible in an area, or at least edible enough to not die from eating it and to stave off starvation for as long as possible. In his own humble opinion, of course.

--

Despite being a liar and a thief, he tries his best to keep promises. He hates promising or swearing that he’ll do something and then not doing it. It honestly gets on his nerves when he has to do so.

--

He recommends to everyone not to eat a dead, unwashed, uncooked bird that’s been lying on the ground for days unless they have to. Same for a raw, dead rat that’s soaking wet from rain.

--

Garvin has a certain grin he does a lot, one where you can never be sure if it’s genuine or not. It doesn’t normally matter how good at face reading someone is, even some of the best gamblers he’d met hadn’t been able to tell. But everybody knows it’s basically his signature, you see it and know it’s him immediately. Doesn’t matter how long you’d known him, it’s almost for certain you know the grin.

Themesong(s):

John Doe by Adam Jensen.

My Alcoholic Friends by The Dresden Dolls.

Snap Out Of It by Arctic Monkeys.

Dead-Bird by McCafferty.

Running for the Gates by Marissa Sendejas.

Break My Face by AJR.

Fuck It! by Days N Daze.

Alien Blues by Vundabar.

Ain’t Nobody’s Problem by The Lumineers.

Little Poor Me by Layto.

Let the Games Begin by AJR.

Call In the Coroner by Days N Daze.

Self Destructive Anthem by Days N Daze.

PATCHWERK by Sub Urban & Two Feet.

Thnks fr th Mmrs by Fall Out Boy.

16 Shots by Stefflon Don.

Spilt Beer by Days N Daze.

Side Character by The Cloudfodder.

waste of space by guccihighwaters.

I Got Drunk by Mal Blum.

Flight of the Crows by Jhariah.

Sick On Seventh Street by Sarah and the Safe Word.

Bottom by McCafferty.

Friend of the Devil by Adam Jensen.

Bare Ground by Blackbird Raum.

FIRE4FUN by Jhariah.

RISK, RISK, RISK by Jhariah.

Melt into the Ceiling by Adam Jensen.

Edited at August 17, 2024 01:33 PM by Overthink101
Gigi's Rules | Socrates x AdapaAugust 17, 2024 01:22 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

|~| Lulu |~|

Name; Lucia Zay Talor.

Name Meaning:

Lucia; “Light.”

Zay; “New House, To Save.””

Talor; “Dew, Light, To Cut.”

Shortened Name; Lucia Talor.

Nicknames; Lulu, Lucky, and whatever else you can think of.

/~/

Gender; Female.

Sexuality; Pansexual.

Mono/Ambi/Poly; Ambi.

Age; 18.

Birthday: October 8th.

Blood Type; A+.

Alignment; Chaotic Good.

Abilities;

Whisperer

She can talk to and understand animals. That’s literally it. That’s all she can do. At least because humans are technically a type of animal, this works with humans too.

/~/

Appearance;

Lucia stands around average height at 5’8”, sometimes seeming an inch taller or an inch shorter depending on her current mood. Her skin tone is fair with warm undertones, with an even amount of freckles splattered across her face and shoulders at random.

-

Lucia has an oval shaped face, and though her chin is a bit more pointed than most oval face shapes it isn’t pointed enough to put her in the diamond face shape category. Her nose is a small button shaped nose, ever so slightly crooked though she swears she’s never broken it before. Her lips are rather full and are practically always stretched out in a smile of some kind.

-

Lucia’s eyebrows are thin, though they do seem to get thicker as they get closer to her nose. Her eyes, with slowly darkening circles showing up underneath them, are almond shaped and a hazel color that leans more towards amber and brown than any other color. Her face is framed by rather vibrant brown hair that’s incredibly thick. It goes down past her shoulders in the back, and her bangs are often choppy and just barely not in her eyes. She often has it put up in a ponytail.

-

Her body structure is an inverted triangle, with broader shoulders and overall less curves than other people that she’s met, though even with her broad shoulders it’s clear she isn’t really built for any kind of fighting. She sits around 130 lbs with her BMI at a healthy 19.76 even if she is a slight bit on the thin side. When it comes to scars, she only has some old track marks scattered around and a scar that slits her right eyebrow in two.

Attire: Lucia’s wardrobe is basically all warm colors, especially oranges and yellows. She doesn’t have any coats, surprisingly enough. Especially given how much she complains about the cold. Her pants usually tend to be dark colors, either a dark brown or black. Her shoes are usually boots of some kind, and usually brown.

Jewelry/Accessories: She has a ton of piercings. Three conch piercings on her right ear, a helix piercing on her left, two lobe piercings on her left, and an industrial piercing on her right. She also has a canine bite piercing, a rhino piercing, and a venom piercing.

Voice; Probably most noticeable about her voice is how loud it is. She’s basically always projecting it. Either that or she doesn’t know the difference between an ‘inside’ voice and an ‘outside’ voice. It’s pretty high pitched, and just a little nasally. How fast she talks tends to vary, though it does tend to be on the faster side.

Handwriting; Lucia’s handwriting is surprisingly neat, perfectly legible. And while she does know cursive, she doesn’t tend to use it at all. She much prefers easy to read print. If anything, her letters tend to be darker with how hard she presses down on them.

Left/Right/Ambidextrous; Right-Handed.

Posture: Her posture tends to change with her mood. The better her mood, the more upright she stands. The worse her mood, the more she slouches. Usually though, she tends to stand pretty relaxed, if not a little proud.

/~/

Personality;

Confident | Talkative | Loud | Accidentally Insensitive | Awkward | Self-Assured | Gullible | Enthusiastic | Energetic | Naive | Independent | Friendly | Optimistic | Arrogant | Hypersexual | Hot-Headed | Impulsive | Dramatic | Open-Minded | Defiant | Humorous | Playful | Sarcastic | Sass Queen | Immature | Absent-Minded | No Filter | Disorganized | Proud | Chaotic | Loyal | Decisive | Stubborn | Snarky | Adaptable | Blunt | Annoying | Competitive | Slightly Argumentative

Likes; Socializing, Animals, Physical Activities, Reading/Writing, Jewelry, Jokes, and The Fine Arts.

Dislikes; Authority, Negative Shit, Math, Awkward Silence, Boredom, Rules, and Being Ignored.

Strengths; Optimistic, Lying, Writing, Adaptable, Theatrics, Beyond Confident, and Loyal.

Weaknesses; Physical Strength, Accidentally Insensitive, Mental Health, School Smarts, Beyond Stubborn, No Filter, and Annoying.

Fears/Phobias; Lucia doesn’t really have any big fears. Maybe losing the people she cares about? Or dying. She really doesn’t want to die.

/~/

Physical Health; She’s in alright shape, it’s really nothing special though.

Immune System; Her immune system's pretty good. Probably because of how active she is. When she gets sick, it isn’t too bad either. She’s never sick for very long.

Mental Health; BP-NOS, Mild Depression, Insomnia, ADHD, and C-PTSD.

Allergies; None.

Addictions; Smoking and drinking. She used to have a lot more but… Yeah.

/~/

Crush(es): Maybe? Maybe not? Telling the difference between platonic attraction and everything else is a challenge.

Ex(es): Oh, she’s actually been in quite a few relationships. None of them ever lasted very long though.

/~/

Trivia: Lucia’s been to rehab before. Once. She fell out of touch with a lot of the people there by now though.

Themesong(s):

My Alcoholic Friends by The Dresden Dolls.

Snap Out Of It by Arctic Monkeys.

The Mystic by Adam Jensen.

Strangers by Apes of the State.

Bugbear by chloe moriondo.

Bare Ground by Blackbird Raum.

Devil Town by Cavetown.

Pierre by Ryn Weaver.

Bad Luck by Adam Jensen.

Monet Issues by Chase Petra.

Loser by Jagwar Twin.

Back In School by Mother Mother.

Saint Bernard by Lincoln.

|~| Rere |~|

Name; Gwyar Ariethous Fraoch.

Name Meaning:

Gwyar; “Gore, Blood.”

Ariethous; “Basically just another, longer name for Aries/Ares.”

Fraoch; “Wrath, Fury.”

Nicknames; Aries (Introduced as), Rere, Riot, Cabernet, Ari, Red Wine, Claret, Clare, and whatever else you can think of.

/~/

Gender; Male.

Sexuality; Demisexual.

Mono/Ambi/Poly; Ambi.

Age; 18.

Birthday: June 23rd.

Blood Type; O-.

Alignment; Lawful Neutral.

Abilities;

Blood Manipulation

He can change the chemical/genetic make-up, slow down or speed up the production of blood, make it go through the scab process quicker or slower, and he can even create weapons or shields out of it. He could also survive blood transfusions better than others, capable of giving away more blood and changing his blood type to best help whoever needs it.

/~/

Appearance;

Gwyar stands at the rather intimidating height of 6’6”, though he can seem an inch taller or shorter depending on whether he’s slouching or standing with his shoulders squared. His skin tone is a pale, though admittedly sunkissed, fair color with neutral undertones. He has almost no freckles on his body, except for maybe one or two here and there.

--

Gwyar has a diamond shaped face, with a smaller forehead and smaller, sharp chin, the whole thing on the longer side. His cheeks are slightly on the slimmer side. Now for the nose, he has an aquiline shaped nose, practically what most people think the ‘stereotypical’ nose is, though his is slightly crooked from just the sheer number of times he’s broken it before. His lips are downturned in shape, with thin lines or awkward half-smiles as his most commonly seen expressions.

--

Gwyar’s eyebrows are rather thick with an obvious arch, both with scars going through them in such a way that the hair won’t grow back. His eyes are a deepset hooded shape and a bright, bloody red in color with dark bags that cling underneath them. His face is framed by slightly wavy (1A to 2B), blood red hair that matches his eyes. In the past, his hair used to reach his hips in length. Alas, nowadays, his hair only reaches his shoulders, and even that’s barely done, with choppy split ends. At least he still has some braids in the front.

--

His body structure is some sort of misshapen rectangle, with much too broad of shoulders to simply be rectangular, it’s obvious enough that he was built for strength. Especially when taking into consideration that he weighs around 160 lbs with his BMI at 18.49, though all it is basically his muscle mass and height.

--

Now for the ‘fun’ part… Scars. Gwyar has plenty of scars. He has one that goes from under the right corner of his lip and through it. He also has one that looks like a slash across his neck. As well as a scar that goes from the top of his left eyebrow to his hairline. He also has one across the bridge of his nose, and another going up his right chin and cheek, ending a bit beside the one at his lip. And one that’s a diagonal scar from the inner corner of his right eye and across his nose to his left cheek. He has plenty of scars littering his scalp, all more or less hidden by his hair. And all of the ones covering his arms, ones that give the impression of blocking either blades or whips. There’s also scars at his wirst and ankles, circling them as if cuffs that were too tight. And a burn scar, of a perfectly smithed sword pointing upwards, right between his shoulder blades with the end of the handle reaching all the way to the small of his back. The burn also seems to have caused a small permanent dent there, in the shape of the scar.

Attire:

Gwyar tends to wear either black or plaid shirts with jeans or cargo pants. When it comes to shoes, he tends to wear either combat boots or work boots. He also tends to wear a belt that allows him to store Tereus and Tereine, his gladius daggers. He also has a jean jacket that he wears most of the time.

Jewelry/Accessories:

Gwyar rather likes jewelry, though he admittedly doesn’t have all that many piercings. He does have two conch piercings on his left ear, a helix piercing on both ears, two lobe piercings on his right ear, and one lobe piercing on his left ear. Really, his main accessories are makeshift bracelets and armbands that he wears. Old ribbons that used to be on Tereine and Tereus that he’s tied and wears on his arms. Every so often he gets new ribbons for them, and the old ones go to his arms. All of them are darker, and very bloodstained.

Voice; His voice is scratchy and hoarse most of the time, and it’s on the lower and deeper end of the spectrum.

Handwriting; It’s legible, which is probably saying something with how fast he writes. He also has surprisingly good grammar.

Left/Right/Ambidextrous; Ambidextrous.

Posture: Gwyar’s posture isn’t the worst. Really, he’s either slouching or standing with squared shoulders and there doesn’t seem to be any in between.

/~/

Personality;

Resourceful | Intimidating | Adaptable | Paranoid | Observant | Honest | Extremely Loyal | Alert | Distant | Tough | Quiet | Repressed | Patient | Hypervigilant | Helpful | Secretive | Awkward | Cautious | Stoic | Sharp | Rigid | Exhausted | Organized | Stiff | Athletic | Tolerant | Strategic | Tense | Calculating | Active | Introverted | Careful | Prepared | Stubborn | Meticulous | Respectful | Anxious | Keen | Easily Manipulated | Self-Sacrificial | Trust Issues | Sarcastic | Outwardly Apathetic | Indecisive | Realistic

Likes; History, Mythology, Learning, Stars, Reading/Writing, Animals, and Nature.

Dislikes; Crowds, Bright Lights, Loud Noises, Confined Spaces/Being Trapped, Awkward Silence, Indirect Language, and Illness/Injury.

Strengths; Physical Strength, Stealth, Reflexes, Pain Tolerance, Observant, Preferred Weapons, Loyalty, Strategic, and Muscle Memory.

Weaknesses; His Fears, Lying, Paranoid/Hypervigilant, Abandonment Issues, Easily Manipulated, Loyalty, Alexithymia, Self-Esteem, and Repressed.

Fears/Phobias; Mild pharmacophobia, severe nosocomephobia, severe claustrophobia, severe iatrophobia, severe cleithrophobia, mild tomophobia, mild trypanophobia, and mild to severe atychiphobia. He’s also scared of being useless, not being able to help people he cares about, or losing the people he cares about.

/~/

Physical Health; Well, he isn’t in the best or worst shape, for sure. Basically all the weight he has is muscle.

Immune System; It’s alright, though his ability really is the main reason for that.

Mental Health; C-PTSD, Moderate to Severe Depression, Insomnia, Moderate to Severe Anxiety, OSDD-2, and Autistic.

Allergies; None.

Addictions; Smoking.

/~/

Crush(es): None yet.

Ex(es): From first to last. Troy, Smith, Troy, Derrick, Troy, and Quincy. Yeah, he was with Troy three separate times.

/~/

Trivia: Gwyar has, of course, Tereus and Tereine, his gladius daggers, with him.

Themesong(s):

Bottom Is A Rock by Mother Mother.

Notorious by Adelitas Way.

MONSTERS by Shinedown.

Bury Me Low by 8 Graves.

Belly of the Beast by Brennan Savage.

Nightmares & Flare Guns by Seb Adams.

Anthropophobia (English Cover) by Jubyphonic.

useless by updog.

TV Head by Elliot Lee.

I’m Not A Cynic by Alec Benjamin.

Carve A Name by Mother Mother.

So Down by Mother Mother.

Until It Doesn’t Hurt by Mother Mother.

Fight Song (English Cover) by Will Stetson.

CHAINSAW BLOOD (English Cover) by Will Stetson.

In the Back Room (English Cover) by Will Stetson.

Hourglass by Set It Off.

Dirty by grandson.

Edited at August 23, 2024 11:58 AM by Overthink101

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us