Wolf Play : Grey x Bean
Chatbox
 Existence
07:47:37 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Why the hell do you think I want twins?...
 Existence
07:47:05 Exist / Kuskyn
Battling Elephants is asking for trouble honestly xD
 distant-lands
07:46:48 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i hope she'll give me something good e.e
 Urux
07:46:22 Urox
Exist
I actually managed to get Eve today, only one of my DG girls fled. Was quite proud actually haha
 Ecifircas
07:45:54 
I always leave Moose and Elephants alone, lol.
 Existence
07:45:07 Exist / Kuskyn
Urox, Yeah Eve can keep her tile man I don't want if honestly xD She one hits wolves that aren't DH.
Moose aren't too bad but Bears and Eve just can keep their tiles till I have my team finished xD
 Continental Wolves
07:44:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Im up 4 hours earlier than normal and honestly regret my decision to be up this early e,e
 Urux
07:43:56 Urox
Saying that 4 of my team are DG and the other two are very close to it, 2-4 away
 Urux
07:43:32 Urox
Exist
Every time I have gone to explore the past two days, I go to redo a level and within 5 steps there are a hoard of moose, bears or Eve. :')
 Existence
07:43:14 Exist / Kuskyn
San, My whole team is only at Tail slap so um I am not up for that battle xD It's like fight eve, nah I'm good you can keep that tile I don't want it anyway xD
 distant-lands
07:42:09 katy | beetle
good morning chat
 Sanania
07:41:02 San, Sangria
Exist-

I would be too considering I have 0 wolves to death grip though I might be getting close to having 1. I will be lucky if he makes it past the upcoming deathscript though 😒
 Existence
07:31:35 Exist / Kuskyn
-Click-
Mmm no I think I am good explore...
 Hells Bells
07:30:44 Ven/Vex
Fair, just figured it might be easier to ask here first lmao. Is anyone wants to know, it seems to be an even conversion between the two
 starmutt
07:28:47 marsh | they/it
you can find conversion rate from each of these to mushrooms on forums and from people offering to sell it but between each other you might need to just convert to mush and then back
 Hells Bells
07:27:42 Ven/Vex
Sorry if this should go in Sales, but does anyone know the conversion rate between bone fragments and moonflowers?
 Existence
07:26:16 Exist / Kuskyn
Pumpkin xD So um put your cursor over the the moon, Apples, Mushrooms, weather symbol, bones and fall symbol. All of it spins xD You can also spin my Familiars xD
 Pumpkin Wolf
07:24:43 Pumpkin (he,him)
Exist

I wasn't expecting it to spin XD
 Existence
07:21:48 Exist / Kuskyn
Pumpkin, Oh yeah it does that xD I'm somewhat desensitised to most images spinning the banner and ahh NPCs still get me here and there xD
 Pumpkin Wolf
07:20:03 Pumpkin (he,him)
Exist

your palette nearly gave me a heart attack when your banner spun when my mouse went over it XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : -4
Coyote : +2
Snapping Turtle : 0
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7 

Grey x BeanAugust 12, 2024 06:24 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
~Leaf~
Leaf hesitated to respond to Leo's question. It was a rather sensitive topic after all. "Well... I first did it on accident when I was eight. After that I couldn't control it, it just happened. Once I was 12 I learned to control it and have been able to do it ever since. I think it was born with it but, I don't know for certain." She looked over at him, they had just left the school's campus and were now in a clearing between the campus and the forest. She lowered her voice, "we should hurry, we don't want to be seen" Once they were in the forest she relaxed a little. "So, how long have you been able to do it." She looked over at him and waited for an answer.
Grey x BeanAugust 13, 2024 06:20 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Leonid~
Leo hesitated before answering. "I... it just happened one day when I was out with my family when I was ten. They never noticed it." Leo didn't like delving into these memories... but here he was.
"From then until my fourteenth birthday, it was just... there. Like a terrible birthday present. I got to control what I did with it, and when I did it. My parents never found out - they would probably freak if they did. Still..."
Leo looked appreciatively over at Leaf. "So you've been able to do it before I could." Leo honestly didn't know what to make of that, but she seemed pretty determined to power through whatever happened. So really, he wasn't entirely as suprised as he should have been.
Leo spotted their destination up ahead, and looked back at Leaf. "We're almost there."
They crested a small ridge, and there it was.
A clear lake that streched for half a kilometer at it's largest point. The shore dotted with multitudes of wildflowers, and extending beyond the lake boundaries itself. And all of it encompaaed by the pine trees that stood like sentinels around the border of the flower field and the lake.
"I... found it the other day when I was wondering, and I thought..." Leo's voice drifted off, and he looked at Leaf.
Grey x BeanAugust 13, 2024 10:22 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
~Leaf~
Leaf gasped as they reached the top of the hill. It was the most beautiful sight she had ever seen, a crystal clear lake. She could see multiple wildflower patchs near the lake. "See the one patch over there? I'll race you there!" She swished her tail and took off down the hill at full speed. She looked back to see Leo right on her tail. "I'm gonna beat you!" She called out teasingly as he put on another burst of speed to catch her. She beat him by a whisker and flopped down, panting. It was fun to have someone she could just be herself with, and it was a bonus that said someone happened to be cute.
Grey x BeanAugust 15, 2024 01:12 AM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Leonid~
Leo chuckled, and raced off alongside Leaf as they both ran full speed towards the patch of flowers. Damn, but Leaf had some speed - or maybe he was just slow. It wasn't like he went to the gym that much, after all.
They both flopped down in the flowers, and Leo looked a Leaf - she had a happy, satisfied but a bit exhausted look to her. Leo smiled a bit at her expression, then shuffled a bit closer to her.
"So... you like?" Leo said with a bit of that smile again. He hadn't been sure when he was leading her to this place that she would appreciate it - it wasn't like he had a lot of experience in this grey area. After all... when would you find a shifter that had the same abilities as you, and was as headstrong as they came?
Leo was happy that they could just lie there, slowly regaining their breath after that mad sprint against Leaf - okay, he might have a slight crush on her. Still, though.
Everything was fine.
Grey x BeanAugust 23, 2024 02:44 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
~Leaf~
Leaf rolled over in the flowers. "Like it? I love it here!" She stood up, "We should probably head back soon. Dont want anyone to notice we're gone." She shook the flowers off of her pelt. She had been secretly gathering a pile of leaves with her tail and took the oppertunity to chuck some at Leo. "First, we have to go for a dip in the lake." She started to run towards the lake side but tumbled over a vine along the way and went flying in the side of the lake.
Grey x BeanAugust 24, 2024 12:48 AM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Leonid~
Leo bounded towards the lake, following Leaf. He was happy that she liked this place - he had stumbled upon it by accident, but still. He was happy that she enjoyed it here.
In all honesty, he enjoyed it here too. Especially with Leaf. The place honestly could have been their own little place together.
"It's a Saturday. I don't think people will care we're gone," Leo said with a laugh as Leaf tumbled into the lake. Unfortunately, the same vine that had tripped up Leaf was also in his way. He ended up tripping over it and plunging headfirst into the lake, getting a faceful and mouthful of cold water, his laugh cut short. He thrashed for a bit - really, he should be used to swimming as a wolf - and eventually resurfaced from the lake, panting a bit.
Grey x BeanAugust 29, 2024 10:06 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
~Leaf~
Leaf stuck her head up above the surface of the water. She struck her legs out hard, propelling herself to the shore. Leaf had never actually swam in her wolf form. She managed to grab on to some dirt and pull herself to the shore. "I hate water, can we go back now? It's cold out here and we need to get dry." She shook the water out of her fur. "Oops, sorry Leo." She looked over to see a soaked Leo standing looking half annoyed half laughing. She laughed as Leo did the same, drenching her. "Alright! Alright! I guess we're even now."
Grey x BeanAugust 30, 2024 07:38 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Leonid~
Gods, but it was fun just to fool around in his wolf form with others. It wasn't like he'd ever done something like this before - he'd never even met a wolf shifter before, until Leaf.
"Did you want to go back now? I mean, I guess we can." Leo didn't exactly mind if they did or not - he'd be happy just to stick with whatever Leaf decided. Staying here was fine and nice, but if Leaf wanted to go back then go back they would.
Leo looked up at the sky - damn, was it really almost midday? The sun was pretty high, at least, so Leo guessed that apparently they had wasted the morning fooling around in this place.
But then, it was the weekend. He had the whole day just to hang out with Leaf.

Edited at August 30, 2024 07:38 PM by Boeing

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us