Chatbox
 Zeraphia
12:39:56 Vah the Ancient One
Never

I loved being out in Panama City and Tallahassee. Absolutely gorgeous
 Nevermore.
12:38:39 Never/Nev
Vah

It's been a rollercoaster of four years that's for sure. I'm ready to relocate.

I would love to live in Florida. I'm heading that way shortly with my SO to check in on my grandparents :")
 Zeraphia
12:32:17 Vah the Ancient One
Never

XDD

That's how it always goes though. You gotta try it once before it finally clicks that it's a bad idea.

I was down in Florida and Georgia for a bit and honestly, sometimes I miss that as well.
 Nevermore.
12:29:45 Never/Nev
Vah

Oh so much fun... I was told that it was a bad idea to move in with my childhood best friend and I should have listened xD

I grew up in a forest, so that definitely is home to me. I went to visit an old friend who lives in the neighbors I grew up in earlier this year and I absolutely miss it 😭
 Zeraphia
12:26:23 Vah the Ancient One
Never

XDD oh man. Roommates can be "fun".

I think it was growing up a bit in Montana that the rolling hills, land as far as you can see... it just seemed homely. XD
 Blood lust tide
12:24:11 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: are you bloodly crazy accidentally steps on Ill eat your flesh and blood while they are sleeping.
😅
 Nevermore.
12:18:08 Never/Nev
Vah

I have the land, it's the people I don't want. I am realizing that I truly might be happier single lmao I'm not looking forward to my roommates coming back tomorrow >.>

I'd be happy back in the woods. I like the rolling hills of the farmlands and the sunsets are stunning but I miss the pines I grew up with :")
 Wind Warriors
12:17:31 
Hi
 Lazy Kingdom
12:13:29 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
You have logged in 1172 days in a row.
You earned: 5 Mushrooms

woo 5 mushrooms t-t
 mission goofy
12:13:09 
continental - ayo thats awesome
 Forest Dwelling
12:10:29 Floor
@Zeraphia

Thank you! It was entirely experimental especially since I suck at drawing backgrounds.
 Continental Wolves
12:09:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Only 48 days to my goal of a log in streak of a full year :3
 Zeraphia
12:09:21 Vah the Ancient One
Forest

Ooh it looks amazing! I love the lighting.
 Forest Dwelling
12:08:41 Floor
Finally finished my pack avatar!
 Zeraphia
12:08:22 Vah the Ancient One
That's a lot of days.
 Continental Wolves
12:06:25 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in for 317 days in a row :3
 Zeraphia
12:03:46 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Honestly same. My uncle had a storage unit waaayyy out past all civilization and as we're driving out there I'm going;

"... y'know, buying land, getting horses and just living out yonder doesn't sound like a bad idea."
 Nevermore.
12:01:52 Never/Nev
Vah

Rest is good. Sounds like a busy day!

My evening was absolutely lovely and I'm thinking I just need to drop off the face of the earth and become a hermit in the woods.
 Zeraphia
11:58:09 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Oh more moving, then doggos, then other thing, then dinner, now rest.

How have you been? Are you doing better?
 Noricai
11:54:44 Young Po
bjake
thats awesommmeeee

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : -2
Death Adder : -2
Baboon : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Terebinth X EdlingSeptember 4, 2024 12:00 AM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

Silence enveloped Teren in accompaniment to his stoical expression. He suspected at the very least that Rose’s dad would have known more than enough, but as a religiously private person, anyone knowing beyond that ruffled his feathers. Although he wondered what kind of person wouldn’t be bothered to have their dirty laundry aired out in any capacity. His blue eyes made a sweep in the direction Reagan was in, his stare just as empty on the man before it swiveled back to Rose. The girl he was watching digress information to him seemed far too fear-ruled of a person to have a large grasp on anything involving his past, otherwise, he suspected she might have treaded on eggshells more than she had seemed to a bit since he had met her.

With the questions Rose spun back to him, Teren replied in a simple hum, as if the questions were worth thought he wasn’t privy to sharing with her. Which they weren’t. Instead, the young man silently watched Rose prepare the portions for the plates, memorizing the display and tucking it into his mental notes should the need to recall this information come later. If he could learn how to perform tasks completely on his own, then he would always try to. Dependence on anyone but himself disturbed him to the core. Maybe that’s why he felt like a tightly wound spring here - dependence on this place and Rose to be the redeeming grace he needed to leave. Any thought about what he would be doing after this place was non-existent though. It was easier not to face the future head-on for the time being though, especially when this ranch was enough to keep him more than occupied.

Teren was furthermore quiet during the process in which they began actually setting the table as he repeated the process of memorizing how to particularly do it. A few moments into the task and when he decided he had something worth saying out loud, his blue eyes flicked toward Rose. “Does everyone have to eat together at the table? I would rather take my plate outside or anywhere else and eat alone.” With no edge to his tone and something resembling casualty to his expression, Teren’s gaze turned back toward the table. The concept of eating with strangers at a table just felt unnecessarily painful and strange. As if eating at tables wasn’t weird enough for him. He hated when people attempted to make conversation because why would he want to talk when his task at hand would be eating? Like most things Teren did and preferred, solitude was a heavy factor.

“At worst, I imagine you’ll just have to eat with me if I am allowed to do it somewhere else, considering your adventures in babysitting likely only gets put on pause when it’s my bedtime,” Teren remarked dryly, pushing a heavy exhale through his nostrils. He wanted to smoke but he would attempt that in absolute solitude. It was easier to see if he could, and if not, for how long he could get away with it. It’s not technically a crime and he could play ignorant to whatever policies the ranch might have about it. Besides, it’s not like Teren would do it inside of any dwelling, he had that much regard for people around him. There was plenty of open-air around here anyway and plenty of space. The more he considered the ranch in that respect the more he could see its potential for pleasantry when it comes to late-night walks. He had only seen it in pictures, but from what he understood the night sky was much more remarkable without the influence of city lights and he did seek to enjoy that small thing if he could.

Terebinth X EdlingSeptember 21, 2024 10:31 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Honestly, Rose didn't really mind when Teren failed to give her a proper answer. That just meant she didn't have to answer back. And with how she could barely look the boy in the eyes, not talking about such sensitive stuff was a blessing. But, if he had really given her an answer, what would she have even said, considering she really did know nothing about him? Rose couldn't help but wonder on that fact as she finished preparing the plates with the help of Reagan, who served the chicken. She knew she had to be prepared for anything when it came to elusive people like she presumed Teren was, but right now, she wasn't doing a very good job. She knew that, but she was also determined to change it. Tomorrow, she would get herself together. But for now... she just wanted to survive.
Once all the plates were prepared, Rose grabbed as many as she could and started preparing the table. Put a plate infront of a chair, put the silverware by the plate and all done. It wasn't that complicated. Except, she had to do that process eighteen whole times, and she could only carry so much. A quarter through preparing the table, she was heavily regretting her decision to not have Teren help. Of course, Rose had helped Reagan multiple times, but usually atleast one other person was also helping. With how things were going, she had to keep going back and forth to get the food from the kitchen and then prepare the table.
Would it kill him to help, since it's obvious I need it? Rose caught herself thinking, barely keeping herself from glaring at her mentee. Before she could scold herself for thinking that way, Teren finally spoke up. Though it was for his own selfish reasons, Rose was glad he had provided a distraction from her simmering annoyance. She turned to gaze into the distance, thinking over the request. On one hand, she didn't want the other delinquents to throw a fit and say Teren was receiving special treatment. But on the other hand, it would be nice to eat outside on such a nice day. The internal debate had the young woman tapping her finger on the back of a chair, unable to find the decision that was best. Though, then again, maybe there wasn't a right or wrong answer to the question?
It took Rose way longer than anyone would have liked to come up with an answer, but once she did, she was completely satisfied. "Let's make a deal. We can eat elsewhere during dinner, but at breakfast and lunch, we eat with the others. Got it?" She finally answered, feeling pretty proud of herself for coming up with an answer that she considered fair as she turned to look at Teren. To her, this was a pretty sweet deal. Especially since even to her, the other kids could get annoying sometimes. "I have the perfect place we can eat, too. It has such an amazing view, and dad doesn't allow the others there. So, if you ever need a break away from the others for some reason, we can go there. It's really peaceful without the influence of everyone eles."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us