Wolf Play : Explore help?
Chatbox
 distant-lands
08:18:49 katy | beetle
she also covered lonely day by system of a down and it's so good 🤌
 Existence
08:18:40 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, I won't lie I found a song called Candy Coated lies its by hot milk; its a trip xD
Please if you have more to add to my 1k playlist hit me with it xD
 Ecifircas
08:18:24 
Existence, maybe I was just crazy last time I listened to Sleep Token but I absolutely *hated* the vocals. Now I really like them, at least in this song. lol
 Ecifircas
08:17:00 
Existence, the ending is so good. aaa
 Ecifircas
08:16:40 
BuggyOs, I'll have to go listen to it. Some of his songs are funny - I've heard them before, lol.

distant-lands, I'll have to go check her (?) out.
 distant-lands
08:16:26 katy | beetle
i highly recommend anyone interested to give a listen to skin to skin, secrets, or tonight by amira elfeky! she has a wonderful voice
 Saint
08:16:22 
someone dmed me on insta resently asi=kin gthat but my only post is me at homecoming so it wasnt even art lmao
 Existence
08:16:13 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas You have me adding All I need to my list now. C.c
 Cortex
08:15:56 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey Chat!
 Existence
08:15:44 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas if you can tolerate a slower start Give by Sleep token. Rain is currently my favourite by sleep token though
 distant-lands
08:15:34 katy | beetle
i wish more people knew about amira elfeky </3
 Ecifircas
08:15:17 
Golden Meadows, yeah. I'd just ignore it. It's always a scam. Someone was asking to turn one of my pieces from like 5 years ago into a museum exhibit just the other day. xD
 BuggyOs
08:14:50 Bug 𓆣
Ecifircas
Do you listen to any Will Wood? His New Normal album is currently my fave!
 Golden Meadows
08:14:42 Ollie, Gold
So uhh, I keep getting messages on devianart from people asking if they could turn one of my drawings into a mural or something? And to be honest. It is really suspicious and I do not trust them. Especially since the art I have on there is not mural material
 Ecifircas
08:14:14 
My favorite music artists isn't like. . . underground. . . since they have about ~1M listeners a month but I still wish more people know of them.

Loathe. >
 distant-lands
08:13:02 katy | beetle
sleep token and radiohead are both so good *^*
 Ecifircas
08:13:02 
BuggyOs, yay. I'm glad you think so. Feel free to give me a song in return. c:
 Ecifircas
08:12:30 
Existence, yes please. I love listening to new music. I like some Sleep Token songs already, to be honest. :-)
 BuggyOs
08:12:27 Bug 𓆣
Ecifircas
So far the song is so good
 Existence
08:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
Radiohead made Creep and I love Creep c.c

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : 0
Coyote : +4
Grizzly Bear : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Wolfplay

Explore help?July 8, 2018 09:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I've explored the entirety of the Forest with my wolves, but I don't have an option to go to the next realm. I still have 21 moves left, but I'm now stuck and confused on what to do.

Also, another question, when my wolves kill an animal, why doesn't it always show up in my food stash? I've killed 5+ animals in the past couple minutes in Explore, but only 1 or 2 have showed up in my food stash.
Explore help?July 8, 2018 10:15 PM

Zora

Darkseeker

Give Award
Did you defeat all the enemies?
Explore help?July 9, 2018 12:06 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Wings5757 said:
Did you defeat all the enemies?

As in, did I kill all the animals? No. I wouldn't imagine that not killing all the animals would hold me hostage in the Forest.
Explore help?July 9, 2018 12:16 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Power36113 said:
I've explored the entirety of the Forest with my wolves, but I don't have an option to go to the next realm. I still have 21 moves left, but I'm now stuck and confused on what to do.

Also, another question, when my wolves kill an animal, why doesn't it always show up in my food stash? I've killed 5+ animals in the past couple minutes in Explore, but only 1 or 2 have showed up in my food stash.

If you're killing predators (foxes, badgers, bears, mountain lions, etc), they won't show up in your food stash because they're not considered prey.

Also, there's a chance that your prey (rabbits, deer, squirrels, etc) flees from combat, meaning you don't receive them as food or get mush from defeating them.
Explore help?October 10, 2018 07:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
According to the game guide "<font class="mainlineblack">In order to complete the level, you must explore all tiles and kill all enemies. You don't need to kill all prey. For each 10 overall levels you earn, you will unlock a new terrain."
<font class="mainlineblack">So you need to go back and kill all the enemies (foxes, badgers, ect.) It had a number of enemies left at the top.

Forums > Wolfplay

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us