Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 distant-screams
08:26:26 katy | beetle
Vah,
i still need to work on that contest entry too :0 i ended up sketching it out but haven't gotten much farther yet
 Zeraphia
08:24:54 Spooky Vah
Katy

Pffft what a mood though.
 Jack-A-Boo
08:24:47 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
katy

your welcome
 distant-screams
08:24:00 katy | beetle
Boo,
awh, thank you <3
 distant-screams
08:23:51 katy | beetle
Vah,
thank you :) i have to put notes or else i'll forget what goes where LOL
 Jack-A-Boo
08:23:25 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
katy

your art is always so amazing to see
 Zeraphia
08:23:02 Spooky Vah
Katy

That is going to look so fabulous. I love the notes as to what is what and where!
 Jack-A-Boo
08:22:44 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
I'm here im just in explore so I'm slow at chatting
 distant-screams
08:22:24 katy | beetle
-Click-
finally getting to work on backgrounds for my art ^^
 Sheep Guardian
08:22:17 Guarder of the Sheep
Umm. . . Did I kill chat. . . ? Anyone there. . . ?
 Sheep Guardian
08:18:02 Guarder of the Sheep
Luna
oh! That makes sense now!
 BloodWeb
08:17:22 Blood/Nicole
If I read pursue as purse one more time I'm going to bed
 Mirko
08:16:55 Mir
Mag
I got one coin today :/
 Jack-A-Boo
08:16:40 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
damn it I think I need to remove a wolf from my explore team so my pursue wolf pursues so stupid Gwyn ap Nudd stops fleeing
 Zeraphia
08:16:39 Spooky Vah
Mag

I haven't been exploring too much today. I can't really say if I have or haven't. I don't usually get coins. >.>
 SpookyMountain
08:16:38 Silver/Pyro/Luna
I am trying to get them so that when I get my expansion, I can go crazy again
 Mirko
08:16:33 Mir
Forest
That's going to look so good colored! :)
 BloodWeb
08:16:32 Blood/Nicole
Silver

Honestly I'm only stock piling for the event lol I've gotten all of these from quests
 SpookyMountain
08:16:09 Silver/Pyro/Luna
:(
 SpookyMountain
08:16:05 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Meee

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -4
Sun Bear : -4
Western Rattlesnake : -3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    97    98    99    100    101   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 1, 2023 11:23 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Open|
Killjoy shifted from one side to the other. He hadn't slept much at all. He wasn't even sure if he'd gotten a wink of sleep. All that he knew, it had been a slow, long night of circling the words that Night had spoken around and around in his head.
He sighed, and looked out his den. The sky was getting light! Finally! He stood up, eye's feeling heavy from his lack of sleep. He shook out his brown and black coat. Killjoy yawned, showing his large, sharp teeth. He licked his lips afterwards, and took the first steps towards outside. His legs felt nearly as heavy as his eye lids.
He stepped out to the fresh, cool air. He perked up, and his eye lids were less heavy. Pointing his nose in the air to catch the breeze, it was detected that there was snow on the wind. Killjoy sighed, and glanced at the food pile. It wouldn't hurt to hunt before the rest of the pack was up, was it? Surely not...
Killjoy walked past the medic's den, glancing inside. His ears went back as he looked at the nest that River had just been sleeping in the night before. A snarl escaped his muzzle. There wasn't time to be thinking about her. Some path's weren't meant to cross, and it seemed that theirs was one of them.
Putting on a brave face, he took the back path that Sorrel had shown him just the day before. His throat was dry and slightly sore from the lack of water. A shiver traveled up his spine as a sharp breeze blew into his short coat. Gosh, this was going to be a rough winter.
If my family survived the winters, I can too. He thought boldy, before a bit of panic set in. Winter was coming, and it was coming fast. His ears went back, and he looked around, nervous for what the weather held.
As Killjoy walked along the forest towards the river, he watched the sky. It seemed clear so far, but no promises as to how fast it would change. After tripping over his own paw, he decided that it would be best to pay attention to where he was going.
He went around a tree, and saw the bank of the river, the water sound rushed peacefully in his ears. The ears perked, and his eyes gained a bit of spark in them as he came closer to the bank.
His paws hit the sand, and he felt a rush of happy energy. He tossed the sand around like a pup, tail wagging. He let out a small bark of joy before stopping to get a drink of water.
His pink tongue lapped at the cold water. As he did so, he met his reflections eyes. I am too old to be acting like that. He thought, ears going back slightly. Killjoy stepped back, and still looking at his reflection, he sat down on the sand. He noticed that his muzzle was slightly greying. How wonderful. Listening to the peaceful morning birds chrip, Killjoy sat by the river watching it flow by.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 2, 2023 10:13 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Loki | M | Scavenger | Strays United | M: The pack(ind)
Loki had stayed up most of the night, watching the pack mainly before curling up nearby Alha to sleep. He awoke as the sky was starting to become lighter and stretched, his jaws opening wide in a yawn. He sat down to watch the clearing before spotting Harry. A frown appeared on his face before he slunk towards the male. He stopped before he reached the male though. Perhaps he would set a prank later when the male wasn't in camp. Yes, that would be best. Perhaps Frost would have some ideas on what to do about the male.

Loki kept walking, making it look as if he had been going this way because he wanted to. Heading over to the river, he sat down by the side, watching the water flow. He never really knew about rivers, the only water he had really seen was puddles, rain, bowls and the occassional flood. He could see the shapes of fish swimming underneath. Bored of everything else at the moment, he lunged forward. His jaws grabbed the fish but he slipped and lost hold of it. He pulled himself out of the water, dripping wet. Thankfully however, he was far enough away from the pack that no one could hear his failures.

Loki tried and tried again, failing successfully every time. Finally, he sat down by the side and growled at the surface before an idea popped in his head. The fish reminded him of the mice he would play with in the alleyways. Loki went stock still, watching before a salmon got close enough. Instead of lunging forward with his jaws, he swiped at it with his paw. To his surprise, he slapped it out of the water, scaring the rest of the fish away and let it flop on the side. Now he was unsure of what to do. How exactly do you kill a fish? From stealing from the humans, it was like it didn't even have a backbone.

Loki finally pinned it where it kept trying to flop and sniffed it. He decided to just hold it down for a bit and slowly, it did indeed die. Well, he couldn't wait every single time right? There had to be a faster way. He circled the fish once before deciding to try to catch another one. It took quite a few tries--and looking like a drowning cat-- he caught another one. This time, he pinned it down immediately and decided to try breaking it's back. He only had to bite down where the back would be and the fish went still.

Okay, that was how you did that then. Perhaps he would learn how to not look like a puffball afterwards. Thanks to shaking off, he looked like a furry pinecone but he still picked up his fish proudly. Trotting back to camp, he dropped them near the center before going over to the tree had slept at to lick his fur back to it's normal state.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 2, 2023 10:25 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Cuentista-Female-Wolf-Eastern, Elder-M: Killjoy
~
Cuentista woke up on the floor in the early morning. Not a moss bed. The floor. I fell asleep outside again... She sighed, frustrated that she can hardly keep herself awake anymore. She sighed and slowly stood up, her legs shaking in the process, looking up at the sunrise. Then, she slowly started to walk to the nearby stream.
When Cuen reached the stream, she saw Killjoy, the alpha of the greatest pack ever, the Eastern Pack! "Hello, Alpha Killjoy!" She said respectfully with a wheezing sound in her voice, before stopping by the river and lapping up the water. Angling her eyes towards Killjoy, she watched the wolf play in the sand for a bit before he began to drink too. "How are you doing this morning?" She asked before lifting her head up and looking away from him, coughing a few times, before looking back down at the water and drinking more. She was quite thirsty this morning, hopefully the water will help soon. But she also was just feeling extremely exhausted today... She angled her eyes up at the sky, noticing it getting slightly brighter. Hopefully today will be a really amazing day!

Edited at March 2, 2023 10:27 AM by Fruit Lovers
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 2, 2023 10:48 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Comanche and Apollo | Males | Scavengers | SUP | M: Sup, Loki.
><
Comanche was wide awake and glad to see the sun. He watched it fill the sky with blue. He and Apollo had taken turns keeping watch since Harry was fast asleep and nobody else was bothering to. It was finally light out, which meant activity in the pack. He had a feeling it wasn't going to be overly exciting out here like they all hoped it would be. Maybe not Kaara- at least not yet.
He and Apollo were excited to try hunting oddly enough, but they had no idea what prey was this deep into the woods and what was new about this area. A trip out in the woods should give them a good idea. Now it was just Alha keeping them from that since they needed permission. They'd bother her later though, when she didn't look so peaceful.
Comanche watched Loki as he stumbled over to Harry almost. Curious of the weird expression he had. Looked like he was planning.. and that was only good when- when was that good? He had no idea when Loki's planning face would be beneficial to anything but himself and or his amusement.
He glared as the smaller male walked off and turned to his brother who was sleeping curled up under some waved over, tall grass. He wandered over and nudged him awake. "It's morning, Alha isn't awake yet though. Shh." He said softly as Apollo stirred. He shook his head and gave an "Okay" before he sat up, rocked and then stretched. His tail curling at the tip as he did so, the sun lighting up their mostly white bodies in the camp. They exchanged a glance that definitely meant that they both were really excited to explore if Alha let them. Would they be looking for a better den-site? Would they be looking for prey and or scavenging? Would they be hunting? Both tried to keep the excited expression off their faces with the stoic one they tended to share, Coman more than Apollo though.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 2, 2023 07:51 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya | F | Member | SFP | M: Her pack
Anya woke up before the crack of dawn, hoping her pack would still be asleep. Fortunately for her, it seemed she succeeded. Last night she had been thinking, and she decided she would use her new learned skill to give her pack breakfast. She was so grateful for River, she would have to catch her something too sometime. But for now she was focused on her pack. Quietly, Anya got up and sat down a few inches away. She then carefully grabbed Brielle and layed down, letting her pup eat. After Bri was done, Anya nuzzled her back to Icicle and got up. With one last glance at her sleeping pack, Anya somewhat sleepily made her way down the river.
Once she got there, she had woken up and was now fully aware of her surroundings. Anya sat down by the river, almost the exact spot from yesterday, and peered into the water. A couple minutes later a fish appeared. She did as she did yesterday and plunged her paw into the water. She got it! And this time, she didn't fall in and she killed the fish right away. She then countinued this until she got enough fish for her purpose. She missed a good deal of times, but she also did a very good job for a young female. After a while, she plunged her paw into the water for the last time, bringing out the fifth and final fish. She would've caught more, but she was running out of time and she was becoming quite bored from all the waiting.
She then picked two of the fish up and trotted back to the cave. However, instead of going in, she layed the fish outside, hoping the smell wouldn't wake her pack. She then ran back and got the other three. When all five fish were outside the den she began tossing a fish infront of each of her pack members. Oh how she loved their reactions! However, Shadow was the last one to get his fish, and Anya accidentally hit him in the snout with it. Anya's eyes grew big, not sure what to do as she just stood outside of the cave, peering in.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 2, 2023 08:40 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Astronomy|M|Hunter|Raven|M: River, Anya|
Astro sat up, startled from something in his dream. He was panting, and alert. He looked around, the panic feeling in his chest fading away. Astro couldn't remember what his dream had been about, but he knew that he didn't like it.
After calming his beating heart down, Astro stood up, and shook out his thick fur. He yawned, and licked his lips afterwards. He looked out his den, and saw the sky starting to get light.
Astro saw a figure slink across camp. He narrowed his blue eyes, and sniffed the air. It wasn't an intruder much to his disapointment, but the female traveling with Shadow.
He sighed, and stepped out into the ghost town camp. If it was a western movie, a tumbleweed would be rolling across it, but of course, it wasn't. Silently, Astronomy made his way to a sleeping River.
Laying down to watch her for a couple of minutes, he thought out ways to wake her.
I can A. Pounce on her. B. Bite her tail. or C. Sit here and watch her until she wakes up. After eliminating option C, he decided that A seemed like the funnest.
He crept forwards, waited for three seconds, and then pounced on the small female. He gently grabbed her by the scruff, and growled as he shook her around gently.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 2, 2023 09:00 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena|f|fox|M: Kimulimuli
Makena glanced out of the den with one eye. She knew she should probably wake up...but Muli was so warm and comfortable and out there was cold and annoying. You had to think out there, but right now she could just relax. After a couple minutes she sighed and carefully got up without waking or hurting Muli. A couple minutes more a big yawn escaped her before she got up. "Im going out. Ill be back in a bit." Makena whispered in Muli's ear so he wouldn't worry. She then slowly walked out into the still dark morning. The crisp morning hit Makena's face, shocking her out of being tired.
Makena then looked around, aleart and awake before taking a deep breath of air. The thing that stuck out was the faint sent of snow. That sent a shiver down her spine, getting ride of any lasting tired feelings. The tiredness was replaced by awareness, shock, fear and worry. There was no way it was winter already. Makena wasn't the least bit prepared for the stress of the coming winter! She had to make sure she had enough food for Muli! With wings on her feet, Makena sprung into action. She had to get the materials quick and then get on hunting!
Makena quickly ran close to where the cliffs were, knowing that's where the valerians were waiting. Before long, she spotted the pink and white flowers. Makena quickly ran over to the flowers and bent down to pick them. She was in such a hurry, she accidentally bit a small portion of the flower. Great Makena growled in her head, knowing very well that she was about to feel drowsy. Nevertheless, Makena was off again. She knew running probably wouldn't help but she still did it. After dropping the flower off near the tree den Makena took off towards a good thorn patch she knew of. This particular place usually had the biggest thorns. However this isn't such a goof thing when you happen to be not paying attention to where your going and accidentally run right into the place.
You guessed it, Makena had thorns sticking out of her fur. Some even had poked into her skin, giving her slight pain. "This wasn't how this morning was supposed to go." Makena grumbled as she began in a slow trot back to the river and tree den. "But i guess it could've been alot worse." Makena said to herself with a yawn. The valerian flower was taking full effect now, and Makena could feel it. She was drowsy, and that was why she had not been paying attention. After a while she picked up speed into a slow run and not long after that she arrived back at home base. She sat down infront of the den and quickly, yet sleepily tended to the thorns that littered her fur.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 2, 2023 09:16 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena (Ind)
~
Kimulimuli twitched in his sleep making small tipping noises ang sometimes his paws would jerk around a bit.
As he lept over a branch, he noticed a stream in front of him. "Whoa!" He said before bouncing over to it. "Mommy! What's this?" He asked and a large gray fox emerged from the nearby forest.
"That, is a river! They are very beautiful, but very dangerous if you can't swim, which you, cannot. Only go near one for a drink, or if it's shallow." She said to Kimu, with a smile on her face.
"Why is it so long???" He asked, his eyes widening when he looked at it. This was his first time outside his den. "Wait! Where did dad go?" He asked his mother.
"Oh! He just went after a rabbit trail. He should be here soon with your sister. For now, we can wait for him while you admire this stream!"
"What's a stream?"
"Just Another way to say 'river' Kimu."
Rustling came from the nearby bushes as a familiar scent washed over the two foxes. "Dad!" Kimu yelped happily as the brown fox came out from the nearby bushes. He ran over to the bigger fox before bouncing around his feet and yipping happily at him.
"Hey, Kimu! I wasn't even gone for that long... Also..." He grabbed a large rabbit from behind himself and chucked it towards Kimu. "Blue got you a snack you can share with her!" Blue stepped out from behind their dad, her head and tail high in the air.
"Thank you, Blue!" He said and she ran over to the rabbit.
"No problem!" She said before she began to rip the skin off to reach the flesh underneath. Kimu tried to get a grip, but just couldn't. His teeth were too small to tear the skin. Then, Blue came over and ripped the skin he was trying to rip so he could also eat.
"Thanks again!" He said and then started eating-
Kimulimuli woke up, licking his jaws. "Man! I wish dat dream was real..." He grumbled and licked his still hurting chest. "Why am I gettin' such happy dreams lately too? Can Makena even change my dreams to happy things..?" Oh my! Makena is... A magic fox! :0

Edited at March 3, 2023 10:27 AM by Fruit Lovers
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 2, 2023 09:50 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | Shadow Forest | M: Anya
The forest raced by, blood red eyes staring into his soul. All he could see was red. All he could feel was anger. And his heart felt. .heavy. His paws felt cold in the late summer air. And the growl...no that couldn't be him. He stopped in the clearing, his eyes already searching for what he knew was dead. The tunnel lay in front of him and he ran in, the memory repeating itself over and over. But no matter how many times he killed the jaguars, they didn't come back.

Branches whipped through his fur as he was dropped in another memory. The memories were starting to blur together. He couldn't breathe. A female that looked like Flame ran by his side. A blizzard snowed them in. The mountains loomed over them. Hunter dogs ran beside him, behind him. A young dog growling at a dogcatcher. Pups taken away from a mother. Shadow just wanted the memories to go away. He wanted them to stop. His mind howled as his mate's dead face flashed before his eyes. Then his pups. Flame, Icicle, Frost. A new pup. Bri. Anya. The memories turned to nightmares.

Slap!
Shadow jerked up as something wet hit his muzzle. A growl escaped him before his eyes darted around the den. Flame slept soundly beside him and Frost was curled next to her. Icicle had moved slightly, still curling around Bri. He looked for Anya before spotting her wide eyes at the entrance. Shadow blinked at her before looking down to see the fish. Ah...breakfast. That was what had hit him. He flattened his ears, the panic melting off his face as his composure came through, putting his normal calm face on. Letting out a soft breath, he got up to go over to Anya. "Good job with breakfast. I'm going to guess that River gave you a little fishing lesson last night?" He said, sitting down next to her.

He turned as rustles sounded in the den. Flame had wiggled her nose a couple times before pulling the fish to her with a compliment floating in the den to whoever caught it. Frost had uncurled next to her at the scent of fish and dug into his own with a mumble that barely counted as a 'thanks'. Icicle had the most response. She flicked her ears, still asleep. A paw reached up to paw the fish as if playing before she awoke completely. A huge smile appeared on her face when she saw the fish. She picked up Bri and placed her at the cave wall so the pup couldn't go anywhere and stayed warm. Then she pounced on the fish, wrestling with it for a moment before digging in hungrily.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 2, 2023 10:00 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Harry|M|Guard|Strays United|M: Loki (Ind.)|
Harrys paws quickly gained ground as he ran over the fields. His tongue rolled out of his mouth happily. White dots littered the green hills. He could hear the baa from the sheep as they chewed the grass. His sisters white tail tip disapeared ahead of him. He pushed his large body build faster, farther, but he couldn't reach her.
He stopped, now in complete darkness. He sat back on his haunches. Where was he? Why was it black?
Harry woke up as Loki slunk by. Blinking six times, he yawned, and laid his head back down, wanting to get more sleep. Closing his chocolate eyes, he tried to go back to sleep. Seemed that he wasn't going to be able to though...
Pulling himself up to a sit, he looked around camp. Loki was by the river, Alha was asleep, and the brothers were up. He sighed, and hauled his rump off the ground. He wagged his matted tail, and began to sniff around the ground. After a minute or two of sniffing, he lifted his head, and began to walk around camp, black nose to the ground.
Harry looked into the forest, unsure if he wanted to go any farther. He shook his head, and decided against it.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    97    98    99    100    101   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us