Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Malcuth
10:13:55 Wander
He seems to really like throwing erys
 BloodWeb
10:13:40 Blood/Nicole
My sweet boy is still kinda icky. He's mostly fixed and all healthy but we have not been able to find out why he's so snotty. His right eye is gooy all the time and he sneezes but its does not hinder him in anyway
 Malcuth
10:12:55 Wander
-WP Click-
He produces such random defects and boosts xD everything possible but axanthic
 Ámor
10:11:30 On haitus
@Spooky
-Click-
-Click-
-Click-
-Click-

We spent $400 on getting him healthy, $300 on emergency vet visits
 BloodWeb
10:10:52 Blood/Nicole
Finally under 1000 moves
 Ámor
10:09:26 On haitus
@Spooky
now every night he waits for me to lay down to knead my stomach <3
 Reficul
10:08:55 Morningstar | Luke
Anyways, night chat.
 SpookyPaws
10:06:23 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
awww, babyyyy <3
 Ámor
10:05:57 On haitus
@Spooky
my 1 year old cat caesar, when i got him (rescued him) he was a so sick that he was only 2lbs at 11 weeks old, so he was so thin and sick that his body couldnt keep heat in, so at night he had to sleep with me in my room so hed curl up under my throat and sleep, now he tries to curl under my throat not realizing hes too big to fit under my throat
 Reficul
10:05:49 Morningstar | Luke
-Click-
Here's his face. He let me pet him for the first time yesterday. 🥹
 SpookyPaws
10:03:16 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
my one cat likes to put her butthole in peoples' faces
 Reficul
10:03:03 Morningstar | Luke
Pug-
Thank you 😭 I forgot what they were called.
 Ámor
10:01:47 On haitus
My cat used to lay on my throat and press his tiny paws right into my windpipe :")
 starmutt
10:01:39 marsh | they/it
peets
 Purgatory
10:01:36 Purge/Purse/Pug
The toe beans, blessedd
 BloodWeb
10:01:02 Blood/Nicole
My German Shepherd used to walk up to my bed in the middle of the night and put her face in my face. Terrifying
 Reficul
10:00:48 Morningstar | Luke
-Click-
I don't know what to say, but foot. 🫶 He's cute.
 Purgatory
10:00:17 Purge/Purse/Pug
My dog is almost all black and huge yet manages to walk very quietly. She always scares me brainless at night coming out of the bathroom. Girl just be sitting down the stairs with glowing eyes
 Reficul
09:48:50 Morningstar | Luke
She normally pushes the door open and it makes the classic creepy creaking door sound. This time she didn't. </3
 starmutt
09:47:33 marsh | they/it
its a cat what did you expect </3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : 0
Jaguar : -1
Copperhead : -2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    96    97    98    99    100   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 1, 2023 03:07 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: No one directly|
Killjoy walked to his den. Nearly every wolf in the camp seemed to asleep. He glanced up at the sky. He drew in the cold air, and sat down, wrapping his brown tail around his black paws.
His blue eyes scanned the night sky, sitting silently in the dark. He traced an invisable line from one star to another. His tail wagged slightly as a shooting star went overhead. His sad eyes lightened up from the view. He wished that time would stand still in that moment. It was so peaceful, and nice to just relax without much on his mind.
After a bit, he looked away, and stood up. Killjoy shook out his short coat, and smiled slightly as his paws, reviewing the day in his head. It'd been full of ups and downs, but he'd gladly redo it again tomorrow.
He silently walked over to his den, body relaxed as he did so, his ears netural. He stepped inside his den. It was cold and empty, as it always was. He sighed, his tail drooped slightly.
He padded over to his den, and did a half circle to face the camp in his nest.
He drew in a deep breath, his nest smelling musty, and like him. He closed his eyes, and nuzzled deeper into the nest, trying to fall asleep.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 1, 2023 03:38 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Silver | F | Loner | M: No one directly
Silver found the waterfall as the last rays of sunlight hit her fur. She headed down the trail quickly so she would be safely in the woods once the night came. Making it to the bottom, she crossed the small stream before shaking off on the other side. She could smell foxes nearby but ignored as she headed into the woods. A hissing sound made her pause before continuing around the trap. She already loved this forest. Fox traps were easy to avoid for her thanks to training and they were good defense.

Slipping between the trees, Silver knew she would have to stop for the night soon. As luck would have it, she came across a clearing with a few dens. It looked recently abandoned as the faint scents of a few wolves and foxes could be scented. She picked one of the biggest dens before placing her skull down in it. Going to the entrance, she let out a quiet howl as she saw the stars come out. I made it Mother. I'm almost to the blackened forest. I'll find him, I promise. I'll find Dad. She thought as she finished her howl. Heading back inside, her tail swaying slightly behind her, she curled around the skull. A moment later, she was fast asleep.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 1, 2023 03:50 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya | F | Member | SFP | M: Her pack
Happiness rushed through Anya like when a little puppy gets praised for doing a new trick when Shadow pawed her shoulder playfully. Even though it was playful, and not necessarily praise, it was like praise to Anya. It was almost as good as getting praised from her father who almost never gave praise. It was enough to know she was where she should be. Anya's tail thumped against the ground as she nodded and got up. She was curious about their parents, and why they didn't look alike, but at that moment she was focused on the present, her pack, not silly thoughts. She had to admit, she liked Shadow's playful side.
Anya then followed behind her pack as they made their way up to the cave, a bounce in her step and a wag in her tail. In her book, this moment was the best moment ever since she escaped that loud thing and left her family behind. When they got back, Anya watched Flame go to the corner before turning her gaze to Icicle. She was asleep, and so was Brielle. A warm smile spread onto her face at the cuddly sight infront of her. After a minute or so, Anya had a feeling Shadow wanted her to go to sleep, so instead of staying up like she probably would have done, she went over to Icicle. She then cuddled around her and Brielle, letting out a content sigh. That's when Shadow came in and lay down. At first, Anya just stared at the wall, thinking, but eventually she fell asleep.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 1, 2023 03:53 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Harry|M|Guard|Strays United|M: Alha|
Harry watched Alha walk away, he sat there for a bit longer. He looked at his reflection in the water. He looked awful. His fluffy coat was matted, his neck had dried blood all over it, and he seemed to have patches missing from his face. He blinked, and looked closer. Was he seeing this right? Surely not. He couldn't look that bad... Wrong. He did.
He huffed, and stood up to find a place to sleep. Unlike his packmates, he prefered to sleep in the open. If there was a threat, they'd go for him instead of a packmate they'd have to go through bushes for.
He circled twice, and thunked to the ground. He laid his head down, and rolled onto his side. He let out his breath, and closed his eyes. His sides went up and down as his breath slowed down, asleep.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 1, 2023 09:38 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Sorrel | F | Scout | Eastern | M: Killjoy, Silver.
><
She watched for the rest of the interaction, gentle movements only. As Silver walked away and Killjoy spoke she made a quick decision. Whispering back- though she hardly had to try with her soft voice- "I'll follow her for a little to make sure she leaves pack ground safely then be back straight away." Her voice was as cheerful as ever though quiet.
She waited til both Killjoy and Silver were out of sight before she moved off the follow the she-wolf. She was half crouched down, briskly worming through the trees while also keeping a sharp eye on the loner.
Her ears were pricked as she neared the correct area, good! She thought, stopping by the edge of the territory while the other passed through and began her descent. I hope she finds her way. Her head tilted. She stood up straighter when Silver wouldn't see her and sprinted toward the river, reminded of her past friend for a second. She hesitated. Sighing she trotted along the beach, then sprinting, the crispness of night she could feel rippling on her back.
She slowed down, smelling Killjoy on the bank. She followed it to see the groundhog he'd left for her to carry back. Her tail wagged. She smiled, panting also- she had ran for longer than expected.
She picked it up in her jaws and started the trek to camp at a swift pace that would keep her movement swift. She kept it up untill the steep path to camp. She easily pawed up it by avoiding the muddied spots and slipped into camp. Her head held high and her tail swished as she brought it to the kill pile even if no one was watching her and dropped it in.
She sighed, it had been a long day. She watched the sky as it was dulling into darkness and slipped away, her dark grey providing a shield for her mentally as she walked away, heading for a den. She promptly flopped over on nothing in particular that looked comfortable and was out within the minute. Her sides comfortably waxing and waning.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 1, 2023 09:54 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Kaara | F | Queen | SUP | M: Shalah, Loki, SUP.
><
Kaara watched Loki as he 'built' a shelter, her hair raising on her neck. She didn't want to touch it. She laid her ears back and ridgedly stuck out her tail as she watched Loki approached. She did not appreciate this, keeping her mouth shut for fear she'd lash out at hurt him. Emotionally most likely. She held back a growl as Shalah grabbed her pup. She stayed still and glared, she wanted to throw a fit like a bratty puppy and stay out, knowing she could keep the pups warm like she had been for plenty long enough. She didn't need a shelter from a girl-crazy sheepdog.
She dared bare her teeth at Shalah as she came to herd her into the shelter. She picked up Teeli and put her pups as far to the other end of the shelter as she could, seeing an area good for an exist there when Shalah blocked off the exit which set her into panic. Her motherly anxiety skyrocketting when she couldn't plainly see a good way to leave. But she laid still, letting the pups sleep but she lay awake in worry.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 1, 2023 10:07 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Laan | M | Scout | Raven | M: SFP, Raven Pack. (ind)
><
Laan felt better from his punishment mission earlier. The sun was setting as he'd sat around for a bit after the gathering from Night's command. He watched everyone gently streaming into dens as night was eating the sky and the stars began spilling in.
He walked around the camp a little to stretch his legs before he swung around and slipped into the den. He picked an out of the way corner of this den and spun once, curling up with his legs kind of everywhere since he's lanky and his legs are a little long. It took him a little bit to roll around comfortably and ended up facing the wall before he was comfortable. He sighed, finally. Slipping off into a gentle breathing pattern and then into sleep. Sprawled out in a weird position, his body relaxed even though it looked like it hurt.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 1, 2023 10:15 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sky|F|Loner|M:N/A|
Sky stood up from where she was sitting. She'd accepted the fact that the male wasn't coming back. She blinked, her milky eyes scanning what she assuming was the ground. For all she knew, it could be the sky, but she was pretty sure it was the ground.
She shook out her long, white fur, and padded towards the forest. She could tell it was dark from the cool air that flowed around her. She closed her eye lids, her vision not changing from the darkness that she'd always viewed.
Her pink claws dragged along the mud, leaving behind streaks. Did she mean to? No, but she couldn't tell. Sky exhaled, feeling hungry. It wasn't right to hunt so close to a pack... What if they thought of it as their food? She wouldn't risk making the pack that she'd been born into mad.
Sky stepped into a bush, her gentle, soft pads told her that it was a nice place to lay. She sniffed around a bit, and moved the bush around with her pink nose before gingerly laying down. She rested her head on her paws, and drifted off to a light sleep, wanting to hear in case something were to attack her in the night.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 1, 2023 10:42 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alrighty, everyone is more or less settled for the night. This is a time skip to morning, a half hour before dawn. Your characters are not required to be up at this time but will give room for those who want to put their characters awake earlier than the rest of the packs. It will also allow a few of you to put in dreaming moments before the waking period to edge a history into your wolf's background.

The setting of the morning will be clear skies. However, the scent of snow will be on the wind. Sometime during the day or next night, we will have flurries which I will place as we go along. As for the humans, they are taking a break from their work for the day. No interactions with humans will be seen until farther into the day which I will note in discussion.

Lastly, hunters and scouts beware! Animals shall be released by humans in the middle of the mountains. Predators will include cougars, wolverines and a few mysterious cats that will be discussed in discussion. New prey will include animals that the wolves have never encountered before such as musk deer, wild boars, and yaks. Ibex have been seen in the mountains before but not commonly. They will become common as the winter comes and migration comes.

This update on the animals will be farther discussed in discussion. Note that this will not happen until after sunhigh.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 1, 2023 11:22 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Kestrel | M | Medic | Eastern | M: Nobody directly.
><
Kestrel let out a soft sigh from his nest in the corner of the medicine den. He rolled over, his eyes peeking open as he stretched his legs over the nest and sluggishly picked himself up. Oh right. I have herbs to put away. He glared around, a bit grumpy. The sun was out though, that made him feel a little better.
He trudged toward the pile of herbs he needed to organize, the smells of each of them were very pleasant to him, having been around all of them his whole life. He was disappointed by this gather, some were bitter or overly sweet and wouldn't be as effective. Some half shrivelled.. He sighed. Winter wouldn't be easy, as usual.
He finished up rather fast, since there wasn't that much to be put away and he wandered out of the den. Where the hell is Iunaria? His nose was momentarily assulted by the smell of snow, the wet and cold taste in the air which he opened his mouth and let his tongue hang out a bit to get a better smell. He shook off his coat- giving it a bit of a poof. He glanced around, seeing Killjoy head off. Probably to hunt.
Sorrel stumbled out of the den she'd slept in as he watched her just go right out into the crisp air and collapse in the barely up sun that wasn't even hitting her. He shook his head, ridiculous. He looked around to see if anyone was out or needed help and walked over to the middle of camp, debating on food.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    96    97    98    99    100   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us