Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 technoblade
10:18:30 Lil Techy | Techno
Why did no one tell me sooner!? AHHH!
 Mother-Of-Cats
10:17:13 Luna/Phantom
Techno
I saw you in sales chatting away thinking...what the...
 technoblade
10:16:20 Lil Techy | Techno
not me in sales thinking it's fucking main ;-; i'm literally sobbing.
 Malcuth
10:13:55 Wander
He seems to really like throwing erys
 BloodWeb
10:13:40 Blood/Nicole
My sweet boy is still kinda icky. He's mostly fixed and all healthy but we have not been able to find out why he's so snotty. His right eye is gooy all the time and he sneezes but its does not hinder him in anyway
 Malcuth
10:12:55 Wander
-WP Click-
He produces such random defects and boosts xD everything possible but axanthic
 Ámor
10:11:30 On haitus
@Spooky
-Click-
-Click-
-Click-
-Click-

We spent $400 on getting him healthy, $300 on emergency vet visits
 BloodWeb
10:10:52 Blood/Nicole
Finally under 1000 moves
 Ámor
10:09:26 On haitus
@Spooky
now every night he waits for me to lay down to knead my stomach <3
 Reficul
10:08:55 Morningstar | Luke
Anyways, night chat.
 SpookyPaws
10:06:23 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
awww, babyyyy <3
 Ámor
10:05:57 On haitus
@Spooky
my 1 year old cat caesar, when i got him (rescued him) he was a so sick that he was only 2lbs at 11 weeks old, so he was so thin and sick that his body couldnt keep heat in, so at night he had to sleep with me in my room so hed curl up under my throat and sleep, now he tries to curl under my throat not realizing hes too big to fit under my throat
 Reficul
10:05:49 Morningstar | Luke
-Click-
Here's his face. He let me pet him for the first time yesterday. 🥹
 SpookyPaws
10:03:16 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
my one cat likes to put her butthole in peoples' faces
 Reficul
10:03:03 Morningstar | Luke
Pug-
Thank you 😭 I forgot what they were called.
 Ámor
10:01:47 On haitus
My cat used to lay on my throat and press his tiny paws right into my windpipe :")
 starmutt
10:01:39 marsh | they/it
peets
 Purgatory
10:01:36 Purge/Purse/Pug
The toe beans, blessedd
 BloodWeb
10:01:02 Blood/Nicole
My German Shepherd used to walk up to my bed in the middle of the night and put her face in my face. Terrifying
 Reficul
10:00:48 Morningstar | Luke
-Click-
I don't know what to say, but foot. 🫶 He's cute.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : 0
Jaguar : -1
Copperhead : -2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    95    96    97    98    99   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 26, 2023 09:53 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow & Flame | Alpha & Elder | Shadow Forest | M: Anya, Each other
Flame tilted her head as Anya joined them, giving the female a soft smile. At her question, Flame gave a nod, "You may come but stay quiet and watch only." She said before Frost spoke up, "How much do you want to bet Anya? On Flame or Shadow?" Shadow silenced him with a small, "No bets Frost." Frost huffed, "Party pooper. When you two spar, it's normally when I'm out doing traps." Flame chuckled, "It's quieter that way." She could imagine Frost sticking his tongue out at her right now.

Shadow chuckled as Anya bounced up before making it the clearing. Frost nosed Anya over to the edge before sitting down, looking excited. "Wewa wewa, here's round one ladies and gents! First in the ring, we have Alpha Shadow and Sensor Flame. Who will win, the alpha of the foxy pack or the blind bat with keen senses?" Frost piped up, his playful side showing for a bit before quieting down. Flame shook her head chuckling, "Well well, now that we have a crowd, we might as well give them a show shall we little bro?" Shadow grinned, making his way to the center of the clearing, "You can still back out, old gal." He teased and she huffed a laugh, "Only in your dreams, pup."

"Game. . .On!" Frost cackled and Shadow leaped at Flame. Flame tilted her head, hearing the flow of wind change in front of her and dodged, whipping her tail around to whack her brother in the face. He whirled on a dime and she had to slide back quickly to dodge his attack. Flame knew that if she even stopped for a moment, he would have her pinned so she trotted around the circle, keeping distance between them. Shadow obliged, circling her before giving a slight grin. Crunching his front foot up with extra weight, he pushed off his back legs towards Flame's right side. Flame, who only felt the first vibration moved right and ended up getting pinned.

"Give up yet?" Shadow chuckled down at her before she twisted, pushing him off with her back legs and rolling to her feet. He landed and whirled, Flame already there to meet him and they rolled across the clearing before splitting apart. Both were panting now but they were not planning to stop just yet. Flame picked her paws up in place for a moment, not hearing Shadow or feeling his pawsteps. Mainly because he was not moving. Shadow stayed completely still, only his eyes and occasionally an ear moving.

Flame finally decided where he was and lunged, only for Shadow to hop to the side in mid-jump. He turned, lashing out a paw to trip her before whirling in a circle as she rolled. When she got back to her feet, he went stock still again, this time behind her and downwind. Unable to hear, smell or feel him, Flame tilted her head trying to concentrate on where he was. When not figuring it out, she started to back up. Right into him. Shadow reared as Flame bumped into his chest before coming down, pinning her gently to the ground and laying on top of her.

"How are you going to get out of this one?" He teased and she huffed at him before saying, "Get off me you big lump. I yield." Shadow got up before helping her to her feet and she shook out her coat. "You know me too well." She said, chuckling before sitting down to catch her breath. Shadow sat down beside her before Frost came trotting up, looking smug. "She's going to catch up to you soon," he said cackling. Shadow huffed a chuckle at him, "Perhaps. If she stops being predictable." He looked away, mocking innocence as Flame butted his shoulder. "Pfft, your just lucky we don't spar with our claws." Flame said with an evil-like grin on her face. Frost tried--and failed-- to hide the grin on his face, saying, "That's because you go for the eyes first, naughty elder." Flame shot back playfully, "Only to even the odds, tricky fox."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 26, 2023 10:22 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Bardou, Astro(ind)
At Bardou's statement, Night inclined his head, "I do not believe Astro wants the position of Alpha, it is more of a protective state that he does not welcome anyone into the camp." He said respectively, watching Astro go into the hunter's den. Night flicked an ear, refocusing his attention on Bardou as she set down the antler. At the unsettling news, he let out a breath. Loners seemed to be on edge lately and they did not need sickness in the pack. Especially with Ore not feeling well herself.

Night listened to the rest of the news, keeping his expression calm even as hope flickered in his chest. After she was finished, he stayed silent for a couple minutes thinking it over. Yes, if they were able to hunt in Shadow's meadow, they would be able to feed the pack for the rest of the winter. Shadow hadn't directly said that they could hunt in his territory, although Night knew why. Traps that were set for the humans, he did not want one of his packmates running into one of those. Although. . .he would have to ask Shadow more about what he meant of 'other fleeing animals'. As far as Night knew, Shadow only spoke to wolves and foxes. He had already helped a few foxes that stayed by the river, and Frost was normally the one to communicate with them anyway so why say 'other fleeing animals' and not just 'foxes'?

Night finally pushed back his thoughts to reply to Bardou, "I do not want anymore rabbits on the prey pile. The river is rich with salmon and will not freeze up until the snow's begin. Utilize that. We will not be using Alpha Shadow's river due to the foxes down there for the time being. As for the deer, I will speak to Alpha Shadow about hunting on his land and markings for where the traps are for the humans. I do not want to see anyone hurt by traps that were not meant for animals." Night paused before saying, "I will speak to Alpha Shadow in the morning about setting up a patrol to check out his meadow for prey. For the time being, get some rest for tomorrow." Night dipped his head before looking around camp, hoping that his packmates were all laying down for the night.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 27, 2023 11:26 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya | F | Member | SFP | M: Frost, Shadow and Flame
Wagging her tail, Anya nodded and agreed to the conditions. She had no idea what they were going to do that required herself to stay quiet and to watch, but she was willing to find out. Anya then turned to look at Frost as he spoke. She gave him a confused look as Shadow spoke up. Bets? Shadow and Flame? What was he talking about? Just then Frost revealed the answer to her silent questions. She was actually going to see what she thought she never was! They were going to fight!
When they got to the clearing, Frost began nosing her to the edge. She didn't like it very much, but obeyed. Anya then sat down with Frost, looking basically as excited as he was. She listened to Frost and giggled quietly. However, her head shot up to look at Flame when she said bro. Like, short for brother. Her eyes widened but she couldn't get anything to come out of her mouth as they began to spar. After getting over her initial shock, she turned her focus to the fight. Flame had just pushed Shadow off and Anya was instantly excited again.
She wanted Flame to win, but she was pretty sure Shadow would win. Afterall, if Shadow could take whatever jaguars were, she was pretty sure he would beat Flame. Especially with her little weakness. Nevertheless, Anya kept her eyes glued to the fight like it was the last thing she would do. Every once in a while, she would accidentally gasp. She was able to keep it quiet enough that only Frost could hear though. Once the fight was over, Anya got up and followed behind Frost. She didn't think using Flame's blind spot was very nice, especially for a friendly spar but she guessed that's how real life works.
When Anya reached them, and as the group bantered playfully, Anya looked over Shadow and Flame. She walked around both Shadow and Flame, probably looking a bit weird. She peered at them but no matter how hard she tried, or how she looked at them, she just couldn't see the resemblance. I mean, they smelled similar, but they lived with eachother so she thought that was why. Then again, they did banter like Anya did with Ash....but Anya couldn't get over the fact they didn't look alike at all. Finally she sat down with a huff, shaking her head. "You dont look like siblings. You look nothing alike."
A smile then appeared on her face as she thought back to the fight. "But that was amazing!" She then flashed Shadow a mischievous grin, "But im going to be better." She was attempting to join the banter, but she wasn't sure how well it would work. Afterall, she didn't know them for years like they had known eachother.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 27, 2023 03:04 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash | M | Apprentice | Raven | M: Night, Bardou and Anya(ind)
As soon as Anya wasn't looking, Ash's face fell and his ears and tail drooped. He really did want her to stay, so they could snuggle, but he knew it was her decision. Once Anya was out of sight he sighed and sat down. He didn't know what to do with himself. All he wanted for today, as of a couple minutes ago, was to snuggle his sister and to help put up the traps, but now that was all ruined. Anya was gone and Astronomy and Brute were the volunteers. Unless Brute didn't get cleared...It was a small chance but better than nothing.
Ash picked himself up and looked around camp. Most of the wolves were getting ready to sleep or already were. However, he spotted just who he wanted to see awake, alpha Night. He was talking to Bardou, the new female beta, but it didn't matter. He trotted right up to the two, his face slightly on the sad side though he tried to keep it neutral. He cleared his throat as he approached, giving both of them a quick nod. He then waited for the signal he could talk. Once it was given, he spoke up. "If Brute isn't cleared, i can help with the traps." He paused, looking away slightly when he saw Anya at the training grouds. A smile creeped onto his face but he quickly wiped it away and turned back to alpha Night.
"I know i didn't necessarily take the foxes well, but I'd do anything for my pack, and my sister for that matter. I promise i wont cause trouble." He then listened to alpha Night, nodding. "Alright, im going to get to sleep now." Ash said after alpha Night was done talking. A quick nod to both of them, and Ash walked away. He stole a quick glance at Anya before picking up into a trot. From there it didn't take long to get to his den or fall asleep. Within a couple minutes, Ash was fast alseep as the sun began to set.

Edited at February 28, 2023 10:51 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 28, 2023 09:21 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sundown|M|Medic's Apperentice|Raven|M: Brute|
Sundown sat up when Brute entered his den. He watched him closly,ears perked.
"Welcome Brute." He listened to him closly, nodding as he spoke. "You still seem to be limping a bit, but as long as you promise that if you feel any pain, you'll come back to camp, I'll clear you." He said, eyes shinning. "Go get some sleep, big day for you tomorrow." He basically purred.
Once Brute had left, Sundown sat at the entrance to his den, watching the stars come up. He smiled, and wished that Ore was there to point out the different patterns.
He'd always been attracted to the night sky. In fact, it was his first memory. He closed his eyes, and took a deep breath.
After a bit, he stood up, and turned back around. Sundown walked over to the dark corner, and laid down, feeling at peace while he drifted off.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 28, 2023 03:01 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alha & Shalah | Alpha & Medic | Strays United | M: Harry, Kaara & Pups, Comanche & Apollo(ind)
Alha was in midthought when she felt a presence next to her. She tilted her head over to see Harry. She watched him as he let out a sigh before he spoke. At his words, she watched him soundlessly, her expression staying neutral. She didn't want the big dog to worry about her, nor the pack. Yet she was always worrying. Not only that but her mind was mainly confused. They were in unknown territory, Loki was being his normal flattering self as if they hadn't left the town. Harry was acting. . .like normal that she could see. They had picked up Kaara with her new pups and the female had taken a liking to Shalah--or the other way around. Alha felt like it was mutual between the two females. One feared losing her pups and the other fierce determination for the pups not to be taken.

Alha blinked out of her thoughts as she realized she was still staring at Harry, sheesh, she did not want to become like Shadow. Intimidation was not her thing although she doubted that Shadow even had to try at times. His size did that for him. Alha closed her eyes before remembering the question. "I'm. . .fine. Just too much on mind." She said quietly, looking back down at her paws. She quickly removed her paw that was in the water, it was numb from the cold. She sighed, her ears flattening slightly on her head. This reminded her of the first time she had been out recruiting. It had gone oh so terribly wrong and now she found herself at the same exact river. Although, last time, she accidentally fell in and Shadow had to fish her out. Her eyes flattened against her head before she forced her expression into a calm.

"I'll feel better in the morning. For now, we all should get some sleep." She said, her collected mannerism coming back as she looked back at him before nodding her dismissal. Not waiting for him to leave, she got up to pad over to a bush before laying down. She closed her eyes, waiting for sleep to come even though she knew there would be no sleep tonight.

Shalah watched Loki build the makeshift den before leading Kaara over to it, picking up the male again gently. Not leaving her side, she herded the female to den before placing the pup back down beside her. She sat down at the front, looking out before laying down. Shalah was blocking most of the entrance, keeping most of the wind out as well.

(Ahh, I thought I posted this hours ago, sorry fellas!)
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 28, 2023 04:10 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Brecken|M|Hunter|Eastern|M:Marbled|
Brecken trotted towards camp, his grey tail wagging as he trotted. It was nearly dark now. He took a breath in of the cool, clean air. His ears perked as he picked up a jog. The two rabbits he had in his mouth swayed to his beat.
He happily picked up the pace towards camp. His fur blew back in the breeze mixed with his run, tail flying behind him. Brecken stopped at the bottom of the hill, and looked up. He smiled, and trotted up the hill, his small frame making good time.
Brecken entered camp, and put the rabbits on the food pile. He walked to the den, and saw Marbled already curled up asleep. He smiled, and went down next to her. He laid his head down on her neck, and closed his eyes.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 1, 2023 02:28 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Lead Hunter | Raven | M: Astro, Camp(ind)
River watched the camp around her before seeing Astro walk moodily over to her. At his question, she tilted her head before saying, "I believe they just don't get your humor and think of it as something else." She watched him perk up out of nowhere and trot back to their den. After a moment, River looked back at the prey pile before getting up. She was not really hungry even though she hadn't eaten anything since that morning. Shaking out her fur, she walked over to the hunter's den, her limp almost no longer visible.

She paused outside of it before turning back to look up at the sky. This would be about the time that she and Aquila would watch the stars and talk about what shapes they could find. River watched the stars for a moment before heading inside to curl up in Aquila's old nest. Breathing in the female's scent, she fell into a dreamless sleep.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 1, 2023 02:45 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow & Foxes | Alpha | Shadow Forest | M: Anya, Raven Pack(ind)
Shadow tilted his head over at Anya as she circled them. At her statement, Flame chuckled. "Well, while Shadow took after our father, I took after our mother. Think of our father like Shadow with my eyes and our mother like me but with Shadow's eyes." Flame said before cocking her head at Shadow. He had a distant look in his eyes as if he was trying to remember. Flame didn't notice any sort of answer so she said, "We don't remember our parents too much so we only know what we've been told." Shadow shook his head to get out of his thoughts before giving Anya a small smile as she perked up of that spar.

"We shall see, young one." Shadow smirked before pawing her shoulder playfully. "Now, we need to get some sleep. You have a big day tomorrow." He said, standing up before giving Anya a wink. Flame chuckled at the attempted banter before following Shadow back into the camp. Heading up the trail to their den, Shadow looked out over the camp while Flame went over to lay in a corner. Icicle was fast asleep, curled around the pup and Frost huffed at her. Of course she did. She always fell asleep wrapped around something. Granted, they did leave that pinecone behind finally.

Shadow waited until Anya was settled in the den, looking out to see the camp falling asleep. Once his pack was settled, he laid down at the entrance, facing his pack as he settled for the night. Shadow watched his pack while they fell asleep before closing his eyes and falling asleep himself.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 1, 2023 02:55 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
*Deleted*

Edited at March 1, 2023 02:56 PM by Foxspirit

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    95    96    97    98    99   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us