Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 BooJake
12:21:45 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
You best make some more of them, I get some apples tomorrow '-'
 Zeraphia
12:20:45 Spooky Vah
BJake

Thank youuu, the dress is my favorite part!

Anomaly

<3 thank you!
 technoblade
12:20:10 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

within the first 30 seconds XD
 Anomaly
12:19:35 Kirk | Krik
Vah
Cuteeee
 BooJake
12:19:35 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
I did! It's so cool, it was AB'd though right? :c
@Zeraphia
That's so good! The dress is astonishing! :0
 Zeraphia
12:19:32 Spooky Vah
Techno

:3

I love old Disney. That makes me so happy ^^
 technoblade
12:19:24 Lil Techy | Techno
sky

yes!
 technoblade
12:19:11 Lil Techy | Techno
zera

it's giving old disney vibes and i love it
 Dark sky
12:18:21 Sky but spooky - she
Defeat 13 Chupacabras in battle. (desert)

Completed: 0/13

➔ 800 Mushrooms 5 Party On! 3 Robin Feather

wait... is that worth it?
 Zeraphia
12:18:05 Spooky Vah
-Click-

Art. XD again
 technoblade
12:15:43 Lil Techy | Techno
bjake

did you see my new adopt?
 BooJake
12:14:54 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Hi! :D
 technoblade
12:14:18 Lil Techy | Techno
bjake!
 BooJake
12:12:32 Don't call me BJ.
@Emmet
You have logged in 6 days in a row.
You earned: 10 Character Points
:D
 Porcelain
12:12:28 
why does it say you have 500 cp when you definitely have atleast 600
-WP Click-
 Porcelain
12:11:32 
hi guys lol
 Continental Wolves
12:10:12 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 337 days in a row
 Frozen Flowers
12:09:58 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
My poor partner was waiting on COD for me and I was too engrossed with WP lol
 Anomaly
12:08:32 Kirk | Krik
Bjake
oh my
 Frozen Flowers
12:05:59 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
hopefully you all understand why I'm having trouble choosing now

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +5
Mountain Lion : +4
Wolverine : +5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    94    95    96    97    98   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 24, 2023 12:42 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash & Anya | M & F | Apprentice & member(?) | Raven & SFP | M: Eachother, Icicle, Shadow and Flame
Anya flicked an ear as her pack left before returning her focus to her brother. A few more encouraging words from Ash, and Anya decided to stay with her pack for the night. In the morning though, she planned on hanging with her brother. She also decided to give the fish to her brother.
"Ill see you in the morning, Sis." Ash said with a smile as they hugged eachother. "No, im pretty sure ill see you in the morning." Anya teased, pulling away. The two laughed for a second before Anya made her way towards her pack. "Love you!" Ash called. "Stay safe!" Anya paused a second to look at her brother with an eye roll. "Love you too, but ill be fine." Ash returned her eye roll with a grin.

Anya then officially took off, pausing only a second to pick up Brielle.(Not sure if Icicle took Brielle but if she did ill redo this part lol) On her way to the cave, she spotted Shadow and Flame. Instantly curious, she quickly finished scrambling up to the cave. Seeing Icicle she trotted over to her and put Brielle down beside her. "Here. Im going to do something real quick. I may or not be back soon." Anya grinned, practically telling her that she was going to see what Shadow and Flame were up to.
Before Icicle could tell her not to or say anything for that matter, she dashed out of the den and to where she had last seen the two. Once she got there, she stopped, closed her eyes and listened. Following her ears, but making sure not to trip, she began walking. Soon after she came up behind Shadow and Flame. "Whatcha doing?" Anya asked, falling into step with flame. "Guess what Flame? I found you by listening!" Anya said with a big grin. "And im staying with you guys by the way. Oh, and can i come with you guys to wherever your going? Please!"
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 24, 2023 01:04 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena|f|fox|M: Kimulimuli and Frost
Not going to lie, Makena was a bit shocked when Frost picked Muli up. After she got over the shock , Makena quickly began to help. With two foxes on the job, it wasn't as tiring as it would've been for one fox. Still though, Makena let out a yawn as they put Muli down. He wasn't in the den, but Makena could do that by herself. Makena then nodded towards Frost. "Alright, night. And thanks for doing that by the way." Kena said, nodding towards Muli. She then watched Frost run off with a sigh. She liked hanging around him, even if she now liked Muli.
She then turned to face Muli, not realizing Frost was watching her. She gently rested her head on Muli's for a second, taking deep breaths of his sent. Makena then carefully slid under Muli and disappeared into the den. Now mind you, it was no easy task. The whole time she had to make sure she didn't trip, that Muli didn't fall off and that she made it down safely. After what seemed like hours to Makena, she finally was able to put Muli down in the corner of the den. Glancing outside she began to think. She needed to get the materials, but she was getting kinda tired. "I can just get up early and get the stuff before Frost gets here." Makena decided after a while. Her eyelids heavy, Makena curled up with Muli. She gently lifted his head and layed it on hers. Then with a content sigh, she slipped into a deep sleep.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 24, 2023 07:28 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Bardou, Astro
Night watched Astro come over to them and gave him a stiff glance. Hopefully the male would stay in order and not be a complete idiot with Shadow. Which most likely, he would somehow get there. He already was doing it now, Night watched him staring at Shadow with a pose like an alpha. Unfortunately, he also saw Shadow's response back and quickly turned away, he did not want to be in the middle of that. That also landed him in the sights of Bardou.

Which honestly was fine with him. He needed her report while he was gone and the scouts report. Which was probably why she had that antler. His heart bounced for a moment, a bit of hope spreading through him. Maybe there would be enough big prey for the pack for the winter. He listened to her words before nodding. He dismissed Astro with a flick of his tail before moving forward towards the entrance of the camp. He sat down in a corner before he said, "Now, I believe you wanted to speak of something? Hopefully good news for once." He stifled a sigh before his eyes raised to see Shadow and Flame walking out of camp in the direction of. . .the training area? What were they--Anya came bounding after them and Night understood partly of what was going on. Although, why tonight? He turned his attention back to Bardou, awaiting her answer.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 24, 2023 07:49 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award
Bardou // Huntress // Raven // Mentions: Night

Bardou followed after him noting the way he watched Astro. Her banner swayed calmly as she ran her forked tongue around her muzzle, an uncommon playful glint in her optics. "As long as im your Beta you nor Brute nor shadow need to worry about any challenges. Disrespect in my old pack was not taken lightly. Alas, im far more diplomatic about my approach." Bardou informed her alpha before sitting down and setting the antler before them both.

"Hmmm Im going to start with the unsettling news first. The rogues far beyond our regions have gone mad with starvation, the prey scarer then the forest we live due to human traffic. I cant tell for sure if its a sickness or just madness within ones own mind." Bardou paused to flicked her audits slightly before continuing. "I dont see evidence of them traveling nearer, but it is something to keep in the back of ones mind." Bardou caution calmly before she bent her cranium to the antler.

"Figured if any scout could find it it would have been laan. Also offered as a good leason in why we dont prank wolves with sharp rocks. I need my paws to hunt, such objects could have done worse damage. But, besides the point. This antler while not recent from the last week has definitly not be shed for more then two. Which means the deer are not all lost. Perhaps hunkering down in a meadow beyond our borders. Perhaps even in shadows land where wolves arent always patroling. If hed allow it would be worth bringing a hunting group and a scout. I know theres a human risk, but starving is a far more real concern at this point. Id be head of the patrol in case as my skills arnt just limited to hunting." Bardou stated as she swayed her banner behind her. "Our meadows and forest seem to not be very rich in the fibers deer need to survive the winter. However we have lots of rabbits... though we should mind over hunting them so close to winter." Bardou added as she turned her cranium from the horizon back onto her alpha. She never did call him by name, as it went against her nature. Her father had been an alpha and even then he had always just been alpha. Only his mate had called him seeker.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 24, 2023 09:08 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Cuentista-Female-Wolf-Eastern, Elder-M: Eastern Pack (Ind)
~
Cuentista flicked her ear, waking up at dusk like always. Hmm.. Should I try to fix my sleep schedule..? I dunno... I don't do much around anymore, but I could just keep others company? She liked the idea of hanging out with her pack. She hasn't been out of the den since the three days ago, but mostly just going for walks the past month and going unnoticed. Cuen was honestly very hungry, but decided to eat something small in the morning. For now, she would watch the stars come out.
~
The female stood up slowly and walked out with her legs shaking at each step she took, and her ribs slightly starting to show. She took a step out and took in the nice fresh air, enjoying the nice breathable air. It was very pleasant to be outside again, but it was only until the stars finished coming out and then she would go back in and live the rest of her boring life in that stinky den. Like, this wolf seriously was eager for an adventure! Not just the same boring loop she does on her daily, or not so daily walks! Cuen made a content sigh and lifted her muzzle up to the sky and sat down, resting her aching legs once again as she watched the sky, smiling at the beautiful sight she'd never get over.

Edited at February 24, 2023 09:09 PM by Fruit Lovers
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 24, 2023 11:42 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
/Astronomy/M/Hunter/Raven/M: Shadow, Night (Ind.), River
Astro watched Shadow walk away, a deep glare etched on his face. He flicked his ear in annoyance, and turned to scan the camp.
He made his was to River. He wanted to wish her a good nights rest, and make sure that she'd eaten something.
He walked over, and sat down next to her. He was silent as he did so, just watching the sun disappear.
Just like everything else in life. He thought. He sighed.
"Do you think anyone likes me?" He asked, a scowl on his muzzle, and a sad undertone to his voice. His ears were back slightly.
Out of the blue, he straightened up, his ears flicked forwards.
"Well, big day tomorrow with lots of fun! Sleep well, and if you need anything, let me know." He smiled at the grey wolf before standing up. He willed his tail to wag as he exited.
His paws took him to his nest without putting much thought into it. He sighed, and thanked down on the bed, watching outside of it. He closed his eyes, drifting into a dreamless sleep.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 24, 2023 11:53 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
/Sundown/M/Medics Apprentice/Raven:M: N/A/
Sundown slid back into his den once the gathering was over. He let out his breath, and took in the scent of the herbs.
He checked to make sure that everything was where it belonged. He adjusted a herb that had fallen out of place. The medics den was not going to be messy with him around!
He stepped back, and admired his view.
"Maybe I should go and check on my hurt packmates... " He said, looking outside, his stomach dropped to his paws just at the thought.
"Nah. If they hurt, They'll come get the help they need." He said, nodding, trying to get the sinking feeling out of his chest.
He sighed happily, and walked over to the corner where he slept. He circled three times before gently laying down.
He closed his eyes, trying to sleep. It wasn't coming easily to him. Why did he feel guilty?
He sighed, and shifted to the other side. He wanted to sleep! He instead watched outside of the den.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 25, 2023 01:20 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Raven l Beta l M: Sundown
Brute nodded and turned away to go look for Sundown. His limp was slowly getting better, but the scar wouldn't heal. The scabs on his back were healing, but they would leave small scars too. The wound on his head had healed completly. But it left a hugr scar. He quickly found the medic apprentice just outside his den. "Sundown." He said, hobbling over. "Alpha Shadow needs you to clear me. I'm volunteering for the mission tomorrow." He said, sitting down in front of Subdown.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 25, 2023 09:52 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Loki & Alha | Scavenger & Alpha | Strays United | M: Harry(ind), Pack(ind)
Loki looked up as Harry came by and sneered at his retreating back. "I would like to see you try and stop me, clumsy paws." He muttered as the dog disappeared in the direction of camp. Loki did not like the male, especially since he had drawn the attention of Alha. Maybe a trap would take of the big dog. Loki looked back down at the small doe before pulling it back to the pack. He placed it near the middle before looking around. Alha sat at the river's edge but Loki didn't go over to her, as much as he wanted to. She looked...well, sad. And he didn't know how to deal with that, the right way where it wouldn't come off rude.

He turned, catching Shalah's response to Kaara, "It's almost dark. There is no den's out here but I won't leave your side." Loki grinned to himself, time to win himself a favor. He cast a glance over to Alha before trotting into the woods. After scrapping together a few branches, he pulled them back to the clearing before setting them in between two trees. He kept this up until it was a pretty good fort, putting some at the edges as if they were walls. He then walked over to Kaara and Shalah, noting that Kaara looked a bit tense when he came around. He quickly settled onto his stomach with his eyes forward before saying quietly, "I built a small den over by those trees there. I thought it might get a bit chilly for you and your pups so that shelter should take most of the wind off your fur."

He kept his posture respectful as Shalah said, "Thank you Loki. We will use it if Kaara feels comfortable enough to move over there." Loki blinked, giving a tiny nod before backing away from the queen and medic. That done, he bounced over to a tree, looking over the camp with renewed energy. Once Alha saw what he had done, she would be thrilled at him. One more step closer.

Alha, despite all of Loki's thoughts, sat by the river, one paw in and one out. Her mind was a hurricane of worries. Now that their camp was gone, where would they go if they ever could go back? How would they stay away from dogcatchers? What if the wolf pack on the mountain didn't like the dog's staying here? What was going to happen to them? Was she even fit to be alpha? Alha sighed, her head drooping slightly. She couldn't protect her pack very well, that much had been proven. That's what an alpha was after all, right? Lead and protect the pack. Her ears flattened. She was not in a very happy place at the moment.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 25, 2023 11:34 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
/Harry/M/Guard/Strays United/M: Loki, Alha/
Harry tried to not let Loki get under his skin. He tried to convince himself that his skin was thick. Words couldn't pierce his skin.... so why did Lokis? Did Harry deep down want his acceptance? Why did he dislike the fact that he liked Alha? Or did he dislike their relationship? Questions he couldn't answer.
He watched Alha by the river. His eyes narrowed, his tail tip flicking like a cats. He debated going over to check on her.
Nah. I'll let Loki.
But Loki didn't go over and check on her. Harry sighed, and hauled himself up. He didn't bother to shake out his partly matted coat. He just walked over to his Alpha without a word.
He sat down next to her silently. Harry looked into his own reflections eyes. They seemed black, almost like they were empty. He let out a large sigh, and looked at Alha, figuring out what to say.
"So... I saw that Loki wasn't coming to check on you, so I figured that I would. How are you doing?" The mud colored matted cloud asked. He expected her to turn him away, but sat there silently waiting for his dismissal like good dog.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    94    95    96    97    98   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us