Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
12:25:43 Spooky Vah
BJake

Oooh the pose looks so good
 BooJake
12:25:25 Don't call me BJ.
He a chonk
 Red River Wolves
12:25:10 Redd Dead
I may have set a bad precedent. I promise I just wanted this one. You guys can fight over the next.
 BooJake
12:24:51 Don't call me BJ.
.Since we all talking about our art, I'm working on somethin
-Click-
 Continental Wolves
12:24:14 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
BJake
;)
 Zeraphia
12:23:43 Spooky Vah
Porcelain

I can't wait to see Caelus in your style. Oh my goodness.
 BooJake
12:23:22 Don't call me BJ.
@Emmet
>:'c
 technoblade
12:23:19 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

I'm doing my best! I am just no realizing how dumb flesh mechanics are.
 Porcelain
12:23:10 
vah
hyped to draw pony <3
 Continental Wolves
12:22:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
BJake
You better be quick cause im going to be dropping money on them 👀👀
 BooJake
12:21:45 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
You best make some more of them, I get some apples tomorrow '-'
 Zeraphia
12:20:45 Spooky Vah
BJake

Thank youuu, the dress is my favorite part!

Anomaly

<3 thank you!
 technoblade
12:20:10 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

within the first 30 seconds XD
 Anomaly
12:19:35 Kirk | Krik
Vah
Cuteeee
 BooJake
12:19:35 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
I did! It's so cool, it was AB'd though right? :c
@Zeraphia
That's so good! The dress is astonishing! :0
 Zeraphia
12:19:32 Spooky Vah
Techno

:3

I love old Disney. That makes me so happy ^^
 technoblade
12:19:24 Lil Techy | Techno
sky

yes!
 technoblade
12:19:11 Lil Techy | Techno
zera

it's giving old disney vibes and i love it
 Dark sky
12:18:21 Sky but spooky - she
Defeat 13 Chupacabras in battle. (desert)

Completed: 0/13

➔ 800 Mushrooms 5 Party On! 3 Robin Feather

wait... is that worth it?
 Zeraphia
12:18:05 Spooky Vah
-Click-

Art. XD again

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +5
Mountain Lion : +4
Wolverine : +5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    93    94    95    96    97   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 22, 2023 03:28 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Night, Shadow
Brute trotted out if the den and sat in the back as Night and Shadow gave announcements. He nodded every once in awhile in agreement. He mentioned vlounteers for the human problem. After announcements Brute got up and walked over to Night and Shadow. He bowed his head in respect to Shadow and Night. "I'll volunteer." He said. "Whoever else volunteers, them, me and you," ne nodded towards Shadow, "we will leave at dawn." He said, waiting for their approval.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 23, 2023 12:19 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Silver, Sorrel, Hondo|
Killjoy stood up, and looked over at Sorrel. He then looked at the sky. They needed to get going back to camp. He wanted to know was on morning patrol, as well as thank everyone for their hard work during the day.
"We should get going. You are free to stay out longer if you want, Sorrel, but please don't stay out too long." He said turning to walk away, ears netural, and tail down.
He licked his black muzzle as he walked towards the prey pile. He hadn't eaten all day, and it was starting to catch up to him. Although... He would prefer the queens eat before him. He could always go and possibly catch something else.
He stopped at the prey pile, closed his eyes, and listened to the river as it rushed along.
After a bit, he opened them, and picked up the two rabbits. He left Sorrel's groundhog for her to bring back, proudly, he could imagine.
He picked up a trot towards the hill. He stopped for a brief second at the bottom before going up it. It wasn't too long before he was at the top, and he turned to look below. He then turned around and walked the rest of the way to camp.
When he entered camp, the first thing he noticed was Malicia talking to Justice. He went over to the food pile, and dropped the rabbits.
He looked around for his Beta's, seeing that Rags still wasn't in camp. He sighed, and went to find Hondo.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 23, 2023 12:40 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | Shadow Forest | M: Brute, Anya, Pack(ind)
Shadow watched as the group dispersed before seeing Brute walk up. At his words, Shadow dipped his head slightly before Night said, "Make sure Sundown clears you before you go. We do not know what kinds of..defenses they will want to put up." Shadow rumbled a chuckle, knowing that Frost would be in charge of the ideas. Nodding to Brute, he said, "I will take you and one other. There is someone I will pick up on the way." Turning back to Night, he said, "I will lead my pack up to the bigger caves above your scouting den."

Night looked like he was about to argue before checking himself. Shadow flicked an ear, knowing that he had reminded the male that he had chosen this location and still knew it quite well. The cave was hard to reach which is why the pack didn't use it but it was also big, big enough for his pack to use at the moment. Getting up, he made his way over to Anya and Flame. "Would you like to sleep with your brother or with us?" Shadow said quietly, but also gently. This was a delicate time with the female and if she wanted to stay with her brother in this pack rather than his, he would be understanding. Icicle seemed to understand his words and decided to just snuggle closer to Flame's paws. She knew it was Anya's decision so she shouldn't try to plead her into it. Shadow brushed his fur against Flame's, ready to guide her to the den once he got Anya's answer.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 23, 2023 01:11 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Astronomy|M|Hunter|Raven|M: Night, Shadow, Brute, River|
When Night howled, Astro stood up, and walked to the back. He watched his packmates, trying to focus on what the Alpha's were saying. He was slightly too busy glaring at the puppy though. He knew that River, nor the mother would approve, but he couldn't care less.
He let out a sigh when the leaders stopped talking. When the rest of the pack howled to welcome their new Lead Hunter and Beta, he didn't join in. He stayed at the back until the pack broke off. He watched Brute walk to the front, and talk with the Alphas. He stood up, and looked around with an icy glare. He quickly threw a playful look towards River, and too walked over to the Alphas.
"I would like to join you in the morning. I have no injuries." The large male spoke, giving Shadow a sly smile. His ears were perked and he stood with such confidence that one would think that he was an Alpha himself. He met Shadow's eyes, and flicked an ear. He didn't break eye contact as he waited for his answer.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 23, 2023 01:25 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M: Malicia, Justice|
Illusion was laying under a tree, watching what was going on around him when he noticed Malicia and Justice talking in the camp. His face lit up, but he remained where he was, not wanting to invade on their conversation. He instead turned to watch his Alpha walk into camp with two rabbits. He glared at the wolf. It wasn't that he disliked him, but he knew that Killjoy didn't fully trust him.
I guess I wouldn't trust me either... He thought, before turning back to watch Malicia.
He watched her nip at her flank, and stood up, ears back. He didn't like the look of that. He put his head down, and walked over to the females. He stopped next to Malicia, and whispered into her ear.
"Are you okay?" He asked, looking into her eyes as he did so. He didn't like to worry, so he didn't worry much, but he was worried...
"Shall I get one of the medics?" He questioned. He glanced over to Justice, hoping that she would agree with him that the queen should get checked out.
(Sorry it's kind of short ;~;)
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 23, 2023 02:20 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash & Anya | M & F | Apprentice & member(?) | Raven & SFP | M: Eachother, Icicle and Shadow
Anya had to quickly put on the brakes as to not crash into River when she put a paw on the fish. A small whine escaped her as she listened to River. She was sad because she was having fun, but she also felt bad for doing the wrong thing. As a howl rang out Anya picked up the fish and bit down hard, killing it. As blood dripped into her mouth, she couldn't help but grin. She always wanted to taste fresh blood, and now she had done it. She then turned to River as she spoke. Nodding, she fell into step with her. Anya held her head and tail high, clearly proud of herself.
However when a wolf approached them, she lowered her tail and head. She was proud of herself, yes, but she didn't feel right acting that way with others. She flicked an ear towards River, listening. She nodded towards Shiva, an hello. She couldn't really speak afterall, she had a fish in her mouth. She listened to the two female's, not saying anything but taking it all in. She was glad Ash had someone to put him place. She just really hoped Astronomy wouldn't reverse his training to much. He was already more stuck-up than when he was a pup.
Anya then followed River back to her pack. She had almost forgotten about her pup because of her freedom, but now she was ready to be a mother again...Maybe. It was fun to be able to play and hunt and stuff like that. Anya layed down beside River and Icicle but also by Flame and Shadow, right in the middle like she wanted to be. She put the fish under one paw before scooping Brielle closer to her. Immediately thr pup began to drink, making Anya smile. "I caught a fish today, Brielle." Anya whispered to her pup as she drank. "Maybe ill be able to be a good mother afterall." Anya then paused, listening to alpha Night for a second. When she realized he was just talking about his pack, she returned to talking with her pup.
"Im sorry you wont have a father...But i bet Shadow will be nice to you. He's nice to me. Maybe he can be a substitute." Anya whispered but then made a disgusted face. "But he's not my mate. That would be weird....Anyways, I love you Bri." Anya whispered. She realized Flame might be able to hear her, but oh well. Anya then licked her pup, making Bri let out a little squeak. Anya held in a giggle before finally listening to alpha Night. River was the new lead hunter? Cool!
The ceremony startled Brielle but she soon calmed down. Anya then countinued to listen. Even though she had been listening before, her ears pricked forward when Shadow began to speak. Whatever he had to say, she didn't want to miss it. Turns out it wasn't anything Anya didn't know, but still. Once the pack was dismissed she turned to Icicle a huge smile. She picked up the fish and plopped it infront of Icicle. She had to sit up to do that, but Brielle had just moved and got into another comfortable spot. "I killed it!" Anya said as she couldn't help but puff up with pride. It was her first real kill, what do you expect?
"You should've seen me! I was on fire!" Anya said, her tail beginning to wag and the blood of the fish shining on her teeth. "River said i will be a pro in no time! Mom would be so proud!" Anya then paused, remembering her mom. Her smile wavered a bit but she held back the sadness as she listened to whatever Icicle had to say. Even though they were right beside her, after Icicle, she was planning to show off her kill to Flame and Shadow. Before she could though, Shadow went up to her.
She had been smiling, but her smile faded with Shadow's words. Anya's ears immediately bent back in uncertainty. "Cant you, you know, do the alpha thing and tell me what to do?" Anya said, giving Shadow a weak smile even though she didn't feel like smiling. The truth was, this was way harder for her than it should've been. Even though it wasn't true it was like choosing between her brother or her pack-family thing. Anya had been like this ever since she was a pup. She would literally break down when she had to choose between playing with her siblings or snuggling with mom. Luckily she got better at not breaking down but she still hated it.
Then out of nowhere Ash came. He put his nose against her's, breathing in her sent and closing his eyes. A second later he opened them, looking Anya in the eyes. "You can go with them. Your not choosing between me and him. It's whatever you want. If you go with them, you'll see me in the morning, and if you stay with me, you'll see them in the morning. No one will care what you choose. Remember what mom said? Your not picking between family, your picking between what you want."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 23, 2023 09:40 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Veracious-Female-Wolf-Eastern-M: Eastern Pack (Ind)
~
Veracious woke up with the sight of small bones in front of her. She sighed and slowly stood up before realizing her belly fur was covered in dirt. Ugh. Was I laying in a mud puddle or something..? No. That's just dirt I hope. I would hate to clean mud out of my fur... She stuck her tongue out at the thought of mud on her fur, remembering the time she had to find a river for her brother when he fell in the mud. Every since that day she feared getting mud on herself. She sighed and began to look around, confused. Uh oh. I forgot how to get back! Oh well... She slowly but aimlessly walked through the forest, trying to find her way back. She sighed again before leaping up on a rock and looking up at the sky, noticing it was dusk. I wonder where my old pack is right now..? Are they still perfectly safe and unbothered by any rival packs? She watched the sky for a bit longer before letting out a loud howl to the slowly darkening sky.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 23, 2023 10:03 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award
Bardou // Huntress // Raven // Mentions: Pack *Indi* // Night *Di*

Bardou perked her audits towards the howl and stood up quickly. Her shoulders rolling as she made her way nearer yet still far enough to ensure everyone including the new faces where within view. Her hell fire optics did wander to young astro and his... antics especially where Brute and shadow where concerned. Bardous optics breifly narrowed silently reminding the male where he stood within the pack. It was a subtle reprimend that wouldnt alert anyone who didnt see it.

Upon the announcment of her new rank Bardou bowed her cranium in thanks. It was bitter sweet for her as Fallon had been learning many ways to succeed... but, alas it seemed the young female hadnt quite been ready for such a role.

Bardous gaze breifly wandered to Shadows distant figure surrounded by dogs? And foxes. Neither seemed to phase her and even if it did she rarely displayed any emotion upon her face. However, thankfully the meeting had been ended... which meant she could speak to Night about her and laans findings. Going back she grabbed the antler before approaching Night and the others that had surrounded him.

"Alpha, if I may have a word in private?"

Bardou asked politly averting her hellish optics to the ground. She knew her rank well, as beta wasnt something she was unfamiliar with. Yet, it still required respect towards the ruling wolf. She needed to warn him of the rogues and the prey not being all lost.. it would help bring some hope back into the mix.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 24, 2023 11:27 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | M | Fox | Shadow Forest Pack | M: Makena, Muli, Anya(ind), Ash(ind)
Frost grinned at Makena before looking down at the male. He carefully maneuvered himself under the sleeping male before crawling slowly towards the den, hopefully with the help of Makena. Making it to the small den, he slid out from under the male before backing up. "That's as close as I could get him but it's farther than where he was." Frost said before nodding towards Makena. "I'll see you in the morning." He said, listening to her and nodding before heading back towards the river.

Once there, he turned back to watch the female for a moment. For some reason, he felt happy. He was happy that the female had found someone that made her worry and cared for him. He hoped that despite that, they would still talk. He liked to talk to the female, she seemed to understand him better than his sister. Frost watched them for a moment more before turning to swim across the river. The wolves only had to wade through it but his tiny legs paddled as he pulled himself up on the other side. He shook out his fur, holding back a growl. He did not care for water. Not many foxes did, although there were a few.

Frost padded up the trail, ready to find Shadow and somewhere to sleep that wasn't surrounded by wolves. There was a tad of concern in his mind as he walked but he pushed it aside as he made it to the top and saw his little group together. And Anya with a weird male. Lovely. He hopped onto Shadow's back with a yawn, laying down as Icicle batted his tail in greeting.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 24, 2023 11:57 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | Shadow Forest | M: Anya, Ash, Astro(ind)
At Anya's first words, Shadow shook his head. "I will not order you between family. One of the reasons I never joined one of the wolf packs up here." Shadow said, not bothering to explain the meaning behind his words there. Frost made it quite obvious though, even though he didn't hear a thing they were saying, as he jumped onto his back and laid down with a yawn. Shadow flicked an ear as Icicle got up to bat her brother's tail in greeting. No wolf pack would have a fox in their pack. Which is why he had made his own pack.

Anya's brother came up a moment later and Shadow guided Flame away so they could have a moment. As they made it to the rocky trail, Shadow felt eyes on him. He turned his head to meet the gaze, finding the young wolf, Astronomy. Hmm, Shadow raised his head, a clear challenge in his eyes as he narrowed them. He knew Night was close with the wolf but he had also seen how the male had looked at the pup. The threat was clear in his eyes as his eyes flicked down to where Icicle and the pup was before holding the gaze again. Although, Shadow gave a half smirk before guiding Flame up the trail. If the male got too close to the pup, he would have a scratched nose. Icicle would not have any of the wolves around the pup unless it was River in the pack.

Shadow got to the top and led Flame inside. She went over to the walls, guiding herself around them as she grew familiar with the area. Shadow stood at the entrance, looking down at the camp before Flame spoke up, "You worry too much my brother." Shadow flicked an ear before disappearing from view of the camp into the den to go sit beside her. "It's happening all over again." Shadow said quietly, laying down to close his eyes. Fur brushed his as Flame nestled close to him. "This time, we're not going anywhere. And we can fight back before we lose anyone." Flame said gently, placing her head on his.

Shadow let his worries melt away for a moment before they both raised their heads. "I'm not going to be able to go to sleep like this." Shadow said, letting out a sigh. Flame let out a chuckle and he looked over to spot a grin on her face, "Doesn't this camp have a training clearing?" Shadow laughed before stretching, "You sure you can take me this time?" He teased. She stood up to paw his shoulder, "Only if you can keep up little brother." She teased back, using her sibling squabble on him. She earned a chuckle from Frost before he rolled off Shadow's back, "I am so betting on you two again." Frost cackled quietly before starting towards the exit. Shadow rolled his eyes playfully before leading Flame back down the trail. Upon reaching the bottom, they started towards a small trail that would go to the training clearing beyond camp.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    93    94    95    96    97   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us