Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 starmutt
02:27:50 marsh | they/it
suggestion <3
-WP Click-
 Floof
02:25:34 Floodgates
Went on a breeding spree, expecting a lot of pups xD
 Transcendence
02:21:00 anti gen ai
I dont do sharks but the prehistoric water creatures are cool
 Transcendence
02:20:40 anti gen ai
Well heck
-Click-
 BooJake
02:12:11 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
Boom look at this sabertooth guy i made
 -Sweet-Poison-
02:09:42 Bau
Not me forgetting time exists
 Porcelain
01:40:33 
yes
 Transcendence
01:38:31 anti gen ai
Ah heck what if I added fins to the queerly dog base
 Porcelain
01:17:26 
i should scroll and check if my post is still in sales before posting sometimes probably
 Serpents
01:07:58 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
i shoud head to sleep now
 Frozen Flowers
01:05:20 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
-WP Click-

Be sure to comment your favorite with your vote :}
 Transcendence
12:57:40 anti gen ai
Any canine colors I guess lol

I cluld make them horse colors too lmaoo
 technoblade
12:56:30 Lil Techy | Techno
Ryk

I'm so excited to see it. I may sink in a good few thousand into this event.
 Rykio
12:56:25 An Attic.
Transcendence,
Like natural dog colors?
 technoblade
12:56:02 Lil Techy | Techno
ah yes

map
 Rykio
12:55:50 An Attic.
Technology,
That is true. I've been so excited to see it :D
 Transcendence
12:55:44 anti gen ai
Wrong link
-Click-
Dying
 Transcendence
12:55:28 anti gen ai
I dont know crack about dog colors send me colors somehow lol
-Click-
 technoblade
12:55:10 Lil Techy | Techno
Ryk

Perfect time to do so with the new battle boost on the way
 Rykio
12:54:39 An Attic.
Technology,
I'm getting back into breeding as my main thing, but I've been trying to get myself to explore + make an explore team.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : -5
Sun Bear : -2
Grizzly Bear : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    92    93    94    95    96   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 19, 2023 10:35 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Silver | F | Loner | M: Killjoy, Sorrel
Silver huffed, tilting her head either way. She hated being lost. And she didn't want to run into that prey pile again. She would rip something to shreds if she did. Pawsteps sounded behind her and turned, freezing as she saw the male again, this time with a female. Just her luck. He brought another pack wolf with him. Great. He watched her and she met his gaze before he spoke. She flattened her ears before placing down the skull, putting a paw on top of it protectively. "I'm not lost. I know exactly where I'm going," she said flatly, her eyes narrowed. Her mind was already judging the smaller wolf, looking for weaknesses that could be used against her.

After doing a thorough assessment that lasted maybe a minute, she turned her attention back to Killjoy before letting out a huff. Yes, she was lost. Did she want help? No. Did she need help? Not really...ish. Did she want out of pack territory? ....Yes. Which meant help. Argh. Silver flattened her ears before sighing and sitting down, her paw still propped up on the raven skull. She said, "I lost my way to the river. If you could point me in the general way to the waterfall, I can get out of your fur." Silver flicked an ear, listening to her surroundings to make sure no one was sneaking up on her.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 20, 2023 12:04 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Sorrel | F | Scout | Eastern | M: Killjoy, Silver.
><
Sorrel wagged her tail as she heard Killjoy praising her catch. She let out a very muffled thank you- but it came out more like "Fanf hoh!"- before she dropped it on the pile. She was proud to show off her skills even if it was a slow, fat groundhog. It was also double better because Killjoy looked happy! And that was kinda her main goal at the time.
Her nose twitched, had someone been through here? She sniffed, catching a wiff of a female she did not recognise who'd came close to the pile. Then her Alpha spoke, he knew her? Oh well. "Yeah! Of course." Her posture was leaning forward, her tail curling back on itself almost as it pointed up. She was very ready to serve and protect. Whatever that means.
She followed behind him, the scent getting stronger. As did Killjoy's voice as he spoke out to Silver. Sorrel's head tilted slightly, It doesn't look like you know where you're going! She accused the she-wolf mentally after the loner spoken. Her hackles raised, she poised much stronger looking when she realized Silver was scanning her. She covered up for her small size with strange puffing of whatever she could puff to make her look like she had more muscle mass than she did.
Her eyes narrowed, returning the judging eye, what is with that skull? Her mind wandered but amazingly in the moment her mouth did not. She could see the thinking eyes as this wolf contemplated her response. She took this time to scan her over too. No visible wounds, at least not from this angle, not with anyone, she looks stubborn too. Her mental notes could probably come in handle right?
Her ears perked as she spoke. Very skittish too. She looked at Killjoy for comfirmation before she answered the loner. "Don't worry its just us. The waterfall is almost directly that way," She pointed with herself, her nose leading the way really close to behind the she-wolf but slightly left. This wolf seemed impressive, for some odd reason. She didn't really wanna mess with a wolf with a skull, but noted such as a weakness and a weird thing about this wolf. She wanted to know about this wolf, where she was from and what about that skull. But she would save those questions for another day. Unless killjoy said otherwise. She doubted he would.

Edited at February 20, 2023 12:07 AM by iArema
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 20, 2023 10:52 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash & Anya | M & F | Apprentice & member(?) | Raven & SFP | M: River, eachother and Astronomy
Anya looked at River as she spoke. Well, atleast she knew who it was so she could talk to him later if Ash really did get in trouble. She still didn't like the fact Ash was hanging with him and Anya couldn't do anything about it. Ash shook his head, why would he do that when they could be an awesome dou? "Like i said, i can do the same thing. Im as much of trickster as he is. Besides, i can do a pretty mean acting routine." Ash could feel himself getting excited. He could have fun with a trickster and then if necessary, trick the trickster. This was turning out to be a really good day. When River spoke again Ash frowned. "Says the one who is friends with Astronomy. Besides, I know how to hunt." Ash grumbled.
As River turned to, well the river, Ash turned to his sister. "Have fun. But seriously, dont worry to much. Ill be fine." He gave her a wink and trotted back to camp. No matter what he said Anya still was worried slightly.
Anya
Anya then turned to watch the river as River spoke. She nodded and focused on the water, keeping quiet, barely daring to breath. She watched in excitement as River pinned the fish out of the water and onto the ground. "Wow." Anya breathed. This was amazing. She then nodded as River explained what to do. It wasn't too hard right? Anya then nodded once more when River spoke before focusing on the river again. Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes. A second later she opened them and peered into a water. After a minute or two Anya spotted a fish. She plopped her paw in but got nothing but water. Turns out the fish wasn't as close as Anya thought. The second time she accidentally hit the fish with her paw instead of scooping it up.
The third try a small catfish appeared. Anya focused very hard, waiting for the exact moment. A minute later Anya lunged her paw forward and into the water. She managed to get her paw under the fish and practically slapped it against the land. The down side was that she lost her balance and fell into the river. Anya popped her head out of the river and laughed. Remembering the fish she dashed back onto land and pounced on the fish. Well she tried to atleast. The fish flopped around and just barely escaped Anya's pounce. Anya laughed and began to play with the fish. "This is fun!" Anya cried as she slapped the fish with her paw, sending it flying a few inches.
Ash
A plan formed in Ash's mind as he walked back to camp. It was brilliant and Ash was excited. Before he did the little prank though, he would ask Astronomy a question. It was basically just to determine wether he would have to use his master plan or not. He really hoped Astronomy would prove River wrong and be a good partner in crime. Besides, Ash missed his old partners in crime back at his old home. It would be a nice change if Astronomy was good. Before long Ash finally got back to camp. He then looked around. Shiva was talking to Laan, and Astronomy was talking to Night. Great, how was he sposed to talk to Astronomy when Night could hear him. And Shiva was probably looking from him so he would have to stay out of sight. Ugh, complicated. Ash didn't like complicated.
Ash snuck around and slowly got closer to Night and Astronomy. He then approached from behind, hoping Shiva wouldn't see him. He cleared his throat before sitting beside Astronomy. "Hi." Ash said as nonchalantly as he could. He really hoped they wouldn't get busted before they even began. Maybe he should've just waited for them to be done talking. That might have been better, but atlas it was too late. He then nervously glanced at Shiva. He would probably get in trouble for avoiding his mentor the whole day and he couldn't have that. His sister was here now, he had to set a good example for her. He couldn't get in trouble with her here. If he did get in trouble about that, maybe he could beg his way out? It wouldn't be very fun, but atleast Anya wouldn't see him in trouble.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 20, 2023 03:49 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M:Sorrel, Silver|
Killjoy watched Silver do exactly as she did before. She placed the skull on the ground, and placed a paw on it. He watched her, eyes narrowed.
"If you aren't harming anyone, I have no intentions on having any of my wolves attack you." He reasured her. He glanced at Sorrel, and nodded at her to give directions, after all, she was way better with them than he was.
He spaced out, eyes narrowed.
Am I really cut out to be an Alpha? He thought, eyes scanning behind Silver. He shook is head, and stepped back into the moment, trying to keep his happy expression on his face. It faltered a bit before returning. His ears were perked as he watched Sorrel take the interaction with stride.
He leaned into his scout, and whispered, "I'll tell you what I know later." He made sure that his head was turned away from Silver, making it extremely hard for her to hear what he'd said.
He then turned back to Silver.
"What she says is true, you aren't far from what you are looking for." He said, closing his eyes, and nodding his head slightly. He then opened his eyes.
"I wish you your best travels." He said, a warm, tone in his voice.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 20, 2023 06:47 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award
Bardou // Huntress // Raven // Mentions: Laan // Pack // The two vanished Females // *indi*

(Gonna type her speech words normally. Just pretend shes talking in her accent)

Bardou shifted through the open terrain her paws spreading with the force of each step. Her nostrils flared with annoyance as she tracked the fading scents of the two females further beyond the reaches of the pack. Bardous banner lashed back and forth as she ran. The dry ground splintering upwards into a faint dusty cloud. Was it normal? No but she was also not within the forests reaches.

Eventually the large female stopped, her audits perking forwards as she pulled in a strong breath. She had left right before Laan had returned. Hmmm.. she did wonder. Bardou snarled softly as the smells of nothing reached her nostrils. So, they had left beyond the places she was willing to trek. Shaking out her thick pelt that was preparing for the cold wintery months she turned to head back to the packs territory. Bardou had been gone 1 day Long enough to stir worry within the order of the pack.

----

A few hours passed as she kept up a lazy lope her gait even as she kept herself focused upon the task at hand. While also paying attention to the land she roamed, rogue wolves lived here. Ones with no desire to care about anothers life, but to feed. Prey was scarce so feasting on ones brethren was not unheard of among her species.

Bardou suddenly paused her audits flicking forwards to catch the faint sounds of approaching paw steps. Hmm.... she turned her cranium spotting a dusty colored pelt to her right. The others frame thin, its optics half starved.. its coat hardly thick enough to protect it from the harsh impending cold.

*"Alas.. I thought id get home scott free.. well now poor skin puppet lets play.."*

Bardou cooed out as she stood at a stand still her body relaxed her muscles calm. The wolf snarled, no feeling left in its gaze. Only starvation.. this is what man had caused. Prey to flee and wolves to go mad. Bardou simply looked the wolf in its optics her own a mirror to its glazed milky stare.

The wolf lunged at her frame without a whisper of a growl. The fight lasted a meer 15 minutes Bardou toying with the sick wolf. Once or twice it managed to gain the upper hand though it soon rested below her frame its pelt coated with its life essence. Flicking out her forked tongue Bardou chuckled softly.

*"Its a shame really... a wolf like you could have been something more.. however ill be letting Night know of this new danger."*

Bardou shifted the wounds upon her frame hardly affecting her. However she had been mindful of the others teeth.. it was unclear if this may also be a man made // Brought sickness. Turning her cranium she licked at a deeper claw mark before she picked up a swift gallop back into the packs territory.

---

Once back in the territory she found a water source and cleaned off all the blood. Bardous scent becoming that of the pack once more. Not one of a rogue wolf.

Bardou yawned showing her lengthy canines before she made her way back into camp. Her audits perked as she spotted the wolves her banner lashing. Bardous emotions calm as usual though she nodded to the antler. She knew that wasnt easy, however it also meant the deer still existed it was just perhaps a matter of maybe expanding the patrols to seek beyond the borders.

Finding her den she laid down out side of it her hellfire optics narrowing slightly as the cool ground felt refreshing against the cuts upon her flesh. That and her pelt was still rather damp.

*"Goodness camp reeks of Masculine Power struggle."*

Bardou huffed out as she stood up and stretched tilting her Cranium back she let forth a Low howl letting her alpha know she was back. She hated being unsuccessful but alas some things wherent meant to be found. She was also wise enough to have noted the scattered scents of Brute within the territory. He had been looking for her very likely. Which meant Night had been to, hense her howl. This also let the forest know the pack was once again under a strict gaurd.

Edited at February 20, 2023 07:07 PM by ~Spice~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 20, 2023 07:18 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award
Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Justice *Di* // Illusion *Indi*

Malicia stood calmly at the entrance of camp her optics calm her banner swaying at her hocks. Oh.. it was to busy in camp, her lead hunter was resting.. which made her feel bad. Shaking her cranium she turned to face Illusion and nodded. Her nod a signal of do as you please just dont get cozy with them. By them she meant the other females in camp. It was exhausting, all these emotions. Justice had been standing near her. Close enough to spur conversation which she didnt fail to bring.

Malicia rolled back upon her haunches her cranium turning to face justice.

*"Tedious, emotional and all around infuriating. But, I wouldnt change it."*

Malicia answered before continueing. Her audits perking.

*"I wont appologize to your sister Justice. But, I would have changed my approach if I could go back and fix it."*

Malicia wasnt a female to feel sorry. Her actions and words where pervoked. However, off they had been did not mean they hadnt been warrented. Her audits then relaxed, her sides shuddering. Mmm.. she really did need to talk to a medic about these pains. They werent normal, or at least not to her anyways. Malicia turned to nip gently at her side a subtle sign of discomfort.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 20, 2023 10:02 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Silver | F | Loner | M: Sorrel, Killjoy
Silver listened to the female speak, glancing in the direction and marking it quickly in her mind before looking back. Sure, it was just them...for now. She had left just the male but now there was two of them. The last thing she needed was them multiplying on her. Silver could tell that the female was curious but gave her a hard stare, clearly stating that she wasn't going to talk about it with her. The male seemed spaced out during the directions although she didn't blame him.

Finally, he gave her warm wishes...again and sat down next to the female. Ah, hunter pairs. Only common sense they would hunt in pairs. She watched both of them for a moment, confusion writen almost clearly on her face before she wiped it off. Hmm...mother never said how friendly these pack wolves were. Especially toward an outsider. She flicked an ear before deciding they might be worth her time in the future, if she were to come back this way. Silver raised her head in a dominant manner and locked eyes with the male before tilting her head into a respectful and thankful dip. With that, she straightened before picking up her skull gently.

Silver stood up, skull securely in her jaws, flicking an ear at the female in thanks before turning in the direction she had pointed out. Silver flicked her tail as she fell into a fast trot down the path and across the trails. She knew it would be a while before she got to the waterfall but at least she was headed the right direction now. As much as it pained her to say she needed help to get there.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 20, 2023 11:11 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night, Shadow & River | Raven & SFP | M: Everyone in Raven camp
Night restrained from saying it when Astro pointed it out. For the record, he was hovering. He shook it off at Astro's question. He frowned at the male before responding, "You will learn in due time. I would prefer not needing to say it more than once." At that moment, he heard Bardou's howl and relaxed. Good, she was back. Night caught Shadow's I-told-you-so look and flattened his ears. Okay, so maybe he had freaked out a little bit. He returned her howl with a summons for the pack to join him.

River watched Anya try again and again before falling in. She giggled with the female before Anya pounced on the catfish that she got. "Good job! With a bit more practice, you'll be a pro!" River said, grinning. As Anya started playing with the poor fish, River got up and placed a paw on the fish to stop her playing. "Remember, when you get the fish out of the water, it is important to kill it right away. That way, we put it out of its pain as they can't breathe out of water and respect the creature that gives us food." River said before taking her paw off the fish so Anya could kill it.

River heard the howl and stopped, listening. "Come on, it's time to head back. Alpha Night is calling a meeting. I believe it's about you guys and something that happened earlier." River said, her voice saddening at the end. She waited until Anya was with her before heading up the trail again. When she reached the top, Shiva was waiting. River greeted her before a flick of her ears, recieving the same back, a notion they normally would do during the hunt. "Have you seen my apprentice? I think he's been avoiding me all day." Shiva said, flattening her ears once before noticing Anya. Nothing showed on her face but River said to Anya, "This is Shiva, your brother's mentor. He was supposed to go hunting with her today." To Shiva, she said, "Yes, he was down with me for a short period of time reuniting with his sister, Anya here. I believe he was hanging around Astro today."

Shiva did not like that, River could see by the flattened ears. "I do not know how you stand that wolf. And the last thing I need is Ash hanging around him. I would like him to actually participate in the pack, not lounge around letting others do it." Shiva huffed, flicking an ear. River let her talk, she had learned early on not to try to argue when Shiva got into this mode. As Shiva turned away, River whispered into Anya's ear, "Shiva might not show it but she can be overprotective of her pack. She's only stern because she wants to make sure others don't make the same mistakes she has done and paid for." Shiva walked back over to Laan before heading towards Night's den, sitting down nearby but as far from the foxes as she could in hearing distance.

River started towards Shadow again before sitting down next to the pup and Icicle moved to lay at her paws. Bri was now free to be snuggled by her mother. Flame was curled up next to Shadow, looking like she was asleep but very much awake. She was still getting used to the camp and Shadow made sure not to move very much so he wouldn't add to it. Night waited until everyone was near before beginning, "As most of you know, I went to the Eastern Pack this morning to get our hunters, River and Aquila. I took Fallon with me and left Bardou and Brute to take care of the pack while I was gone. Upon arriving at the camp, I met with Alpha Killjoy and we took care of the loner problem. If you see the loner in our territory, you have full permission to chase her out or kill her if you think you can. With that said, I don't want anyone leaving camp by themselves. Until we know she is taken care of, patrols must have two or more wolves in them."

He let this sink in before continuing, "When I returned to the camp, I found that Aquila and Fallon had both left the territory beyond where I would be able to follow. The intentions behind that are unknown beyond that Aquila would not be able to hunt again." He let this sink in as he knew most of the hunters reported to Fallon opposed to Brute. Mainly because she had been a hunter before becoming beta. He raised his head before saying, "I have already consulted with Brute and we are ready to announce the new replacements." He paused before saying, "The new lead hunter will be River." River had already been consulted with this and she puffed up in pride. Night knew that many of the wolves would be confused as Bardou was more fit to be the lead hunter, with more experience and leadership qualities.

Once everyone was calm-ish again, he continued, "Bardou is our new beta. Bardou, meet with Brute later tonight to go over who will organize which patrols tomorrow." He smiled over at the female before letting out a long howl, marking the making of a new ranking member. River and Shiva joined in and Shadow dipped his head respectfully. Once the ceremony was over, Night stood up to stand in front of Shadow's group. "Now, for tonight and the next couple days, the Shadow Forest Pack will be staying with us. Treat them as you would guests. The humans have expanded their territory into walking distance of their camp so the pup and their elder will be in the camp under our protection." Night said, looking at each one of his packmates, giving Astro an extra long look before turning his attention back to the rest of his pack.

"Tomorrow, I will need one or two volunteers to go with Alpha Shadow to set up defenses against the human. And before any of you ask what this has to do with us," Night said, cutting off Shiva as she opened her jaws. "If the humans surpass Alpha Shadow's forest, they will head up to our mountains. We already see them in the meadows and hiking up the cliffs. We can not have them near the camp." Night finished and Shiva settled back down. He knew that she had been in the meadow earlier in the day and had seen the signs so he didn't need to persuade her much. Night heard a shuffle behind him and stepped aside as Shadow joined him. "This is most likely the first time you are hearing of my pack. That was mainly the point. Hard to be one of the shadows if everyone knows we are there." Shadow said and Night flicked his ears. He might have said Shadow's name around camp a good few times, but this was the first the pack had actually found out that he was leader of a pack. No matter how ragtag that pack was.

"Yes, there are foxes in my pack. Leave them alone and they will do the same. They know that protecting the pack and the forest is priority. Just as your priority is protecting your pack. As long as we are here, we will help hunt for your pack for the extra mouths. I will be coming and going from the camp to check on other fleeing animals from the humans." Shadow said before pausing. Flame had raised her head and was smiling over to where she could sense the pups. "And beware that you do not get sucked into a story from Flame. She could go on all day." Shadow said, giving the pack a quick smile before Flame piped up, "Only if you are good and be on your best behavior." River chuckled behind her, trying to hide it with a paw.

Shadow took his place back beside Flame and Night sat down with his pack in case there was any questions that needed to be answered.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 21, 2023 12:08 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Laan | M | Scout | Raven | M: SFP, Raven Pack. (ind)
><
Laan watched as Shiva trotted off. He sighed, he liked her company. A sweet she-wolf, he wished she hadn't suffered to have pups. He was a bit sad for a moment, then remembered seeing Bardou. He narrowed his eyes and took the antler, trotting to her den and putting it in the dentrance, then going away. He didn't wanna talk. He didn't even check if she was in there.
He heard Night's gathering call, needing the attention of the pack, hesitantly he walked back to the spot he was in, then Shiva visited him again as she passed toward the gathering. He was curious of this gathering of the pack, walking over to sit near Shiva. He was closer to the foxes than Shiva was but not overly close. He was closer to the she-wolf than to the foxes. He perked his ears, listening to Night's infortmative talk.
A loner. No lone scouts? He fought back an ugly scoff, he liked his lone scout trips. Oh well, Night probably knew what he was saying. As well as Killjoy, they were very knowledgeable as far as he was concerned. He sighed at the knews of the beta and hunter. This was disappointing but he had guessed this from his eavesdropping. Really unfortunate but he didn't have much time to contemplate before the next announcement. He barked out a "Congrats!" To River over the crowd, seeing how proud she was.
As he moved on, the news got- well- less better but Bardou was a wonderful choice for this position. As the howling began, he chimed in with a gentle howling in congratulations.
The rest of the announcements went by faster, everyone seemed a bit more cheerful even though they were all aware of the beta and hunter's being missing and probably not intending to come back. His ears were perked by Flame. That kinda interested him, he loved stories. Elder's stories were the best- as long as they were coherent that is.
He sighed, maybe he wanted to communicate with that pack, they seemed close.. he tilted his head seeing if anyone had questions before he walked off, being toward the scout's den.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 22, 2023 10:48 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena|f|fox|M: Kimulimuli and Frost
Makena listened intently to Frost. His plans, like always, seemed perfect. The humans were so predictable, even a fox could know its next steps. Sometimes there are smart humans, but not often. Ahh, Makena was so excited for this! She turned to gaze at sleeping Muli when it seemed Frost was deep in thought. She then made a plan in her head. She would somehow get Muli to the tree den, then she would take a small nap, then she would gather the materials and finally she would come back and sleep until Frost came back. Perfect, Makena thought, still looking at Muli. Makena then turned back to Frost, clearing her throat to get his attention. "The plans sound amazing, but i should probably get Muli into the den...somehow. So illl see you tomorrow right?"
(Sorry it's kinda short. I kinda have writers block ><)

Edited at February 22, 2023 10:49 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    92    93    94    95    96   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us