Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 starmutt
02:27:50 marsh | they/it
suggestion <3
-WP Click-
 Floof
02:25:34 Floodgates
Went on a breeding spree, expecting a lot of pups xD
 Transcendence
02:21:00 anti gen ai
I dont do sharks but the prehistoric water creatures are cool
 Transcendence
02:20:40 anti gen ai
Well heck
-Click-
 BooJake
02:12:11 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
Boom look at this sabertooth guy i made
 -Sweet-Poison-
02:09:42 Bau
Not me forgetting time exists
 Porcelain
01:40:33 
yes
 Transcendence
01:38:31 anti gen ai
Ah heck what if I added fins to the queerly dog base
 Porcelain
01:17:26 
i should scroll and check if my post is still in sales before posting sometimes probably
 Serpents
01:07:58 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
i shoud head to sleep now
 Frozen Flowers
01:05:20 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
-WP Click-

Be sure to comment your favorite with your vote :}
 Transcendence
12:57:40 anti gen ai
Any canine colors I guess lol

I cluld make them horse colors too lmaoo
 technoblade
12:56:30 Lil Techy | Techno
Ryk

I'm so excited to see it. I may sink in a good few thousand into this event.
 Rykio
12:56:25 An Attic.
Transcendence,
Like natural dog colors?
 technoblade
12:56:02 Lil Techy | Techno
ah yes

map
 Rykio
12:55:50 An Attic.
Technology,
That is true. I've been so excited to see it :D
 Transcendence
12:55:44 anti gen ai
Wrong link
-Click-
Dying
 Transcendence
12:55:28 anti gen ai
I dont know crack about dog colors send me colors somehow lol
-Click-
 technoblade
12:55:10 Lil Techy | Techno
Ryk

Perfect time to do so with the new battle boost on the way
 Rykio
12:54:39 An Attic.
Technology,
I'm getting back into breeding as my main thing, but I've been trying to get myself to explore + make an explore team.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : -5
Sun Bear : -2
Grizzly Bear : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    91    92    93    94    95   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 17, 2023 11:54 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Sorrel | F | Scout | Eastern | M: Killjoy.
><
Sorrel was undeniably nervous and had been trying to cover it in her tone but probably failed. Killjoy was very welcoming though and that was very strange for her. Though she could see he wasn't okay as soon as he spoke. Her head tilted. "I think River is worth being sad over! Shes awesome. But theres like- don't ...gloat?" She made a face. That word was weird.
Killjoy clearly didn't feel like talking about her and offered to take- her- hunting? Her tail forcefully wagged even though they were going to walk in silence she was very excited. "Yeah! I mean- sure, that sounds fun--" She nervously blurted it out. She chuckled a little to brush it off.
She followed behind him like a puppy but was determined to show off how great of a hunter she was. If she was that. She was on high alert and was not going to mess up his hunts. She wanted him to watch her but she didn't want to talk first so she went with the flow. She stuck around the prey pile that he'd started as Killjoy walked off. She was feeling cool and wandered in another direction to look for more prey. There! Aaaa squirrel. Those were hard to catch, maybe she'd be cool if she caught one.
So she tried. And she failed miserably. But she didn't let it get her down and she went till she found another creature. A groundhog. She found this a very easy hunt because it was kinda chubby and didn't get very far, she was surprised it wasn't asleep yet. Since those hibernate. She hauled her kill back to the pile where she found Killjoy approaching and proudly dropped the groundhog on it.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 17, 2023 12:12 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Anya
River stayed quiet as the female seemed to go through her thoughts. Anya finally perked up, before River listened to her first words. She gave the female a smile before hearing the question. She chuckled, listening to her story before responding, "I was rescued from the river when I was a pup and Alpha Night raised me. I lived up to my name when I went back day after day to learn how to fish and swim." She chuckled before tilting her head towards Anya, "Since we're here and have an hour or two before dusk, would you like me to teach you how to fish?" She asked, a grin on her face.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 17, 2023 12:16 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Kaara & Pups | F | Queen | M: Shalah, SUP, SFP.
><
Kaara was glad they were finally stopping, her jaw was beginning to hurt from the angle she needed to carry Teeli with and laid her down by Spade where Shalah had put him, laying on them. She looked off as Shadow and his pack left. She'd not really done anything other than walk as more foxes and wolves came up. Other than stress mentally more than anything, but she had seen a pup and that had calmed her down.
She looked up from her laying position half on the pups at Shalah. "Herbs might be harder to find out here since there aren't gardens like the human's have. But I think that would be neat," she shrugged. "I hope spring comes around sooner rather than later. I chose a late time to have them." She sighed, looking at her pups. She didn't like that idea but there were dens out here right? Surely she could even dig a den for them if it got too bad. Though the ground would be frozen.. now is not the time to fret. It's not cold yet, she told herself. Though it didn't help much. She hoped the pups would be bigger and stronger soon.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 17, 2023 02:58 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash & Anya | M & F | Apprentice & member(?) | Raven & SFP | M: Astronomy, River and eachother
Ash copied the male and sat down too. He was eager to hear what Astronomy was talking about. Was he going to single handedly solve the mystery in less than a day? Just because he had a little word-fight with the SFP? He would definitely be a hero. Then again, Astronomy was growing on him. He didn't want him to be the bad guy. He was sposed to be the cool guy. Just then Astronomy leaned in and whispered. Ash listened intently, thinking he was going to solve this mystery. Instead Ash just got very confused. That was not what he was expecting.
He honestly didn't know what to do with the information the male gave him. He didn't doubt that Astronomy had betrayed alot of wolves, but he wasn't sure that everyone did. He knew for a fact Anya hadn't, and most likely would never do that and Ash himself hadn't really done that. Unless you counted getting into multiple fights with loners when your parents told you not to, and then you dont tell them. Luckily Ash didn't have to think about it to long because they moved onto other topics. He nodded, agreeing that it was fun to win. It wasn't fun to loose though. Sadly Ash knew how it felt to loose because even though he won alot of fights, he also lost a fair amount. Then out of nowhere Astronomy praised him. He puffed out his chest slightly but then paused. If he was thoughtful brother, he would be going to apologize to Anya.
He looked away, knowing he should probably go do that real quick before hanging with Astronomy more. When the male spoke again Ash turned to look at him. As he spoke, Ash wondered what he was staring at. He followed his gaze but found nothing. Ash shrugged to himself as if to say, weird, but whatever. Ash then looked away again, nervous to say what he was going to say next. He really wanted to get back at Sundown for being grouchy when Ash didn't do anything, but like Astronomy said, Ash was a thoughtful brother. Ash finally looked at Astronomy again and said, "I would love to get back at that grouch, but i need to do something first. It will only take a second, so please wait here." Without an answer Ash took off.
When he didn't find Anya with her pack he decided to go down to the river. Both of them loved water and that was the only place Anya knew, so he figured she would be there. While running Ash couldn't help but think about what Astronomy had said before Ash left about the male knowing alot of stuff Ash didn't know. He had really no idea what that meant, but he could ask later. As Ash approached the river he hid behind some bushes and listened to the female's. Ash caught River asking something but couldn't quite hear. Then Anya's excited voice broke through the silence. "Would i ever!" Anya then got to her feet, her tail wagging wildly. "What do i do?" Anya asked with a huge smile as her gaze went from the the river and towards, well towards River. Ash smiled at his sisters excitement. If he wasn't planning to spend the day with pranks galore, he would've joined in the lesson. Wait, except that was River teaching her. Uh-oh. He gulped hard, trying to come up with a game plan. What should he do?
He sighed, Anya was happy, and River was hurt anyway so Anya could get away if needed. He decided that he would give River a chance. He finally stepped out into the open and approached the two females. He lowered his head slightly, setting his sights set on his sister. "Im sorry for being mean, Anya. I got a little worked up, but i want you to know im really sorry, and that i support your decision." Anya's eyes went wide for a second but then her expression softed. "I forgive you, Ash. Please just dont do it again. And it'll take a while for me to trust you fully...." It hurt a bit to hear her say that but Ash nodded. He then glanced at River before turning back to Anya because she spoke up.
"River is going to teach me to catch fish, you want to join?..If that's okay with River of course." Ash shook his head before River could answer. "No thanks, i have a date with destiny." Ash said with a somewhat evil smirk. Anya knew that was the saying he used whenever he was going to do something not very good. Wether that be sneaking out, attacking someone, or doing pranks it was never really good. Anya's face turned with concern. "Please dont do anything bad, Ash. Don't do anything that will get in trouble." Ash smiled, bowing his head slightly, "Dear sister, do i ever get in trouble? Besides i can pin it on mr. Betrayal if something goes south, it was his idea anyway." Anya looked even more concerned, "I dont think you should be hanging out with 'mr. Betrayal' then. Who even is that?" Ash smirked, "Wouldn't you like to know. But sadly his identity is top secret."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 17, 2023 03:25 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Ash, Anya
River perked up in happiness as Anya said she wanted to learn. She was about to respond when Ash came out of the bushes, muttering his apology. She stayed quiet while the two worked it out before hearing the words 'Mr. Betrayal'. She got an annoyed look on her face before shaking her head as the apprentice kept going on about it. When he finally said that it was top secret, River said, "Anya, do not worry. So called 'Mr. Betrayal' is Astronomy, the wolf that came with the patrol to bring you guys to us. He's insanely protective of certain few of us and pretty much is a fox in wolf's fur." She rolled her eyes before saying sternly to Ash, "Whatever he told you, he's probably trying to use you to put blame onto someone else for his tricks."

She huffed, Astro was always getting in trouble. And when he wasn't, he was getting others in trouble. River sighed, "Don't say I didn't warn you. Anyway, weren't you supposed to go hunting with your mentor today?" She said, raising an eyebrow at the apprentice. Finally, she turned back to the river before sitting down on the shore. "When your fishing, try to be as quiet as you can. Your voice will cause slight tremors in the water." River started before going silent. A small trout swam lazily nearby. She waited until it got close enough before lunging forward, her paw scooping the fish out of the water before pinning it on shore. She broke its back quickly before explaining, "When a fish gets close enough, your going to reach in quickly with your paw and scoop it out of the water. Don't worry about trying to kill it until it's on shore. Once a fish is out of the water, it can't get away easily."

River scooted to the side, extending a paw. "Go ahead and try. This is the easiest way to grab a fish. Once you get a hang of this, I'll show you a more difficult way that is more effective with bigger fish." She said, panting happily.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 17, 2023 10:12 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena (Dir), Frost (Ind)
~
Muli made a content sigh when he felt Kena come and snuggle with him, and rest her head on him. "I'm your pillow this time. We take turns being each other's pillows." He chuckled, suddenly noticing a wave of dizziness hit him. I think I need to nap too... His chest hurt, making it really hard to fall asleep. He was also tired, which made things worse. Oh what a lovely time, isn't it? Makena definitely made him feel better. He likes snuggles.
~
After he began to almost fall asleep, a plop sound woke him up again, and he opened his eyes to see a fish in front of them, and gave it a curious look. "Woah, I've never seen one on land before." He mumbled, his eyes wide as he stared at the, floppy, wet thing. Then, he heard someone start talking and looked at one fox he saw before, looking down at them. "You can eat them..?" He asked before looking at the fish to examine it. Then, he looked at Kena when she said she wasn't hungry and then looked back at the fish. "How did you find one on land..? They don't have any legs, or wings to move... Do their fins work as wings or somethin'?" He almost nibbled it before stopping and saying, "Thank you for gettin' me food.." Then, he nibbled it a bit and wrinkled his nose as he tasted it. It tasted wet and plain, and scaly... Definitely not his most favorite food.
~
Oh this fox can't get any stupider, can he?
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 17, 2023 10:32 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena|f|fox|M: Kimulimuli and Frost
Makena couldnt help but giggle. Muli was definitely tired right now. "Yes, you can eat them Muli." Makena started, clearly amused by his silliness. "If you have really good patience and aim you can wait on the waters edge and catch one. So, Frost didn't find it on land, he caught it from the river. Ill have to show you sometime, but for now, i think your the one who needs a nap."
Then Makena turned to respond to Frost ans she couldn't help but grin. She always loved helping with traps even if she didn't show it sometimes. Well, expect for gathering stuff. That was the least fun. The fun part was watching someone fall/go into the trap or just setting it up in general. Her grin wavered a bit as Frost basically said these traps would kill. She hoped no fox would fall in, though she was fine with a wolf getting caught in one. Makena shook her head, they killed thousands of animals, they deserved to lose a couple.
"Of course im in, you know how i like to help the master at work." Makena said, her grin back full force now. To be honest, Makena admired the male for being able to come up with delicate planned traps. Okay, so it used to be a little bit more than that before Makena met Muli. It used to be the type of admiration where you actually really liked the person. So in other words, she used to have a crush on him. She would alway try and talk about traps as much as she could with him so he would atleast talk to her once in a while. She used to not really like traps but after a year of watching and talking the traps grew on her. They kept growing on her that she would eventually help Frost with traps as often as she could because she thought it was fun.
Even though she loves traps, she dosent have a technical mind like Frost does so the only time she gets to set up traps is with him. Truth be told, it had been a while since Makena had even touched any material for traps. "Once i get Muli settled i might just go do that." Makena paused for a second as she had almost forgotten that Muli was there. She suddenly felt bad for going into evil mode around Muli. Even though she felt bad, and her grin faded slightly, she couldn't help but ask Frost, "So, do you mind explaining the traps?" The truth was, Makena loved to hear the smart part of the traps, even if she never would understand fully. Besides, they had a while because it wasn't dark yet, and as Makena glanced over at Muli he seemed to be asleep so that took care of Makena feeling bad.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 18, 2023 11:15 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | M | Fox | SFP | M: Makena, Muli(ind)
Frost watched as the male ate the fish, muttering something about fish that could walk on land. Hmm...an oddball that one. Hearing Makena, Frost grinned at her. He could always rely on her to help with traps when she was around. And talking about traps with her was always fun, she understood him more than others did. After her next statement, Frost turned his attention back to the male, filing the name into his memory. He liked to know the names of the foxes in the forest.

He perked up when Makena asked about the traps. He loved when someone asked about his trap ideas. "Well, for the first one, with the plant I have you gathering. Just like when we try to get honeycomb, we have to be careful of the juices in the valerian flower. This time, however, when we put the bees to sleep, I'm going to move the bee's nest to where they store those big machines that can tear down a tree. We are going to do this with all the known bees nest's in the forest to various sites of the human's clearing there. That should keep them away from the forest and the bigger traps that will be waiting." Frost started out, outlining the ingredients needed for his first trap. It was a good thing they were near the cliffs as that was the best place to find the flowers. He knew wolves didn't like them because they couldn't snap the stems without smashing the flowers, resulting in them falling to sleep.

Frost went on, "You know of the broken shard traps we have laying around. We are going to leave those up, but deliberately make the humans angry and walk into them. Hence, the thorns. We are going to lay them out tomorrow night all around the humans workplace, thorn up. When the humans come, covering or not, they will get poked. This will lead them to two different directions. The town, to change coverings, or the forest to pick the thorns out. If they choose the forest, we will have shard traps lining the edges which will go off as the humans lean on the trees." Frost cackled quietly, not waking up the sleeping Muli.

Frost let all of this sink in before he said, "The bigger traps that require the wolves to help are the killers. I can explain those as soon as I figure out how we can string them up. They have to be exact measurements for them to work which means I need to do a little more research on the machines before I can plan too much into them. Perhaps I'll do that tonight." He flicked his tail, looking like he was deep in thought. His mind was a whirlwind with thoughts and trap ideas. One in particular made him flatten his ears in anticipation. He just needed to do a little convincing so Shadow would help him.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 19, 2023 09:23 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M:Sorrel, Silver|
Killjoy reached the small food pile, and saw Sorrel drop a groundhog on it. He smiled at her.
"Good catch!" He said, light returning to his eyes slightly. His tail wagged slowly, but it still wagged.
He sniffed the ground near the pile, and found that the loner female with the skull, Silver, was it? Had been there. It seemed that she was walking in circles. He chuckled, and turned to Sorrel.
"We've got a lost loner with a mission. Do you want to help me show her the correct way that she needs to go?" He waited for her answer, and nodded before starting on her scent trail.
It wasn't too long until they found her, skull still in her mouth. He sat down, and motioned for his scout to do the same. He rapped his tail around his paws and watched her for a bit before speaking.
"So, lost are we?" He said, watching her with amusment in his eyes.
(Sorry it's so short >.<)
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 19, 2023 09:40 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Astronomy|M|Hunter|Raven|M:SFP,Night|
Astro watched Ash run off. Huh. He shrugged it off, and stood up, walking around Shadow and Flame, wanting to keep an eye on them. He then went and sat down by Night, facing the outside wolves. It wasn't that he didn't trust them, but he didn't want to let them too close to his Alpha.
Before Night could say anything, Astro spoke.
"I am not hovering." He said, giving him a glare out of the corner of his eye. He hated it when Night told him that he hovered. Hovering was for Bee's, and Bee's were annoying. He was far from annoying! Although... bee's were fun to prank with, even if he did get stung a couple of times. The memory of not being able to see from the swelling popped into mind, and he tried to shake it out of his head. It wasn't his finest moment, but he wouldn't say that to anyone. After all, in everyone elses eye's, he would prefer for every moment to be his best.
He turned to Night, meeting his eye.
"So, you said that you had something to tell the pack, can I know ahead of time?" He asked, pulling out his puppy eyes to beg. "If you tell me, I'll behave."

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    91    92    93    94    95   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us