Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Lazy Kingdom
04:17:44 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Sweet
Yea, they worry about the drive (8 hours) so they'll be shocked lmao.

Oh I see, well 5am for me and I'm getting ready to leave soon.
 -Sweet-Poison-
04:13:35 Bau
Lazy

That's fun! I'm sure they'll be happy to see you
It's like 2am where I am and my brain is refusing to fall asleep so I'm here browsing lmao
 Lazy Kingdom
04:12:12 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Sweet
Lmao, my ADHD is determined so I'm somehow wide awake.

I'm going home, going to surprise my parents. I have four days off from college starting today.
 -Sweet-Poison-
04:09:08 Bau
Lazy

I just.. haven't slept yet lmao

A road trip! That fun though, right? Are you going to see family or on a work trip?
 Lazy Kingdom
04:08:14 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Did I just wake up at 5am to get an early start on the road? Yep :,)
 Six
03:42:59 xx
starmutt

you made those? looks adorable!
 Six
03:40:39 xx
floof

goodluck on future puppies :)
 Floof
02:34:47 Floodgates
starmutt,
They're cute ^^
 starmutt
02:30:43 marsh | they/it
also look at my guysss
-WP Click-
 starmutt
02:27:50 marsh | they/it
suggestion <3
-WP Click-
 Floof
02:25:34 Floodgates
Went on a breeding spree, expecting a lot of pups xD
 Transcendence
02:21:00 anti gen ai
I dont do sharks but the prehistoric water creatures are cool
 Transcendence
02:20:40 anti gen ai
Well heck
-Click-
 BooJake
02:12:11 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
Boom look at this sabertooth guy i made
 -Sweet-Poison-
02:09:42 Bau
Not me forgetting time exists
 Porcelain
01:40:33 
yes
 Transcendence
01:38:31 anti gen ai
Ah heck what if I added fins to the queerly dog base
 Porcelain
01:17:26 
i should scroll and check if my post is still in sales before posting sometimes probably
 Serpents
01:07:58 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
i shoud head to sleep now
 Frozen Flowers
01:05:20 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
-WP Click-

Be sure to comment your favorite with your vote :}

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -2
Jaguar : -5
Coyote : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    90    91    92    93    94   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 17, 2023 10:05 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Astronomy|M|Hunter|Raven|M:River,Ash|
Astro watched flame shut Ash down. His face had pure enjoyment on it. He rather quite liked drama. It was fun to carry it out, drag it along and see how far it can run. Little demon.
He then watched both siblings run off. He turned his head slightly towards River to hear her whisper.
"Okay. Be safe. Anything happens, howl." He whispered back before standing up. He walked around the pup, giving her a glare before slinking after Ash.
He followed him to the dens, and when he found him, he sat down next to him, rapping his tail around his paws. He sat there in silence for a minute before licking his lips.
"Well." He looked at the young male. He tried to see himself in Ash, but he couldn't. How could he relate to Ash's problem?
"I don't know what you have gone through, and honestly, I don't care, but I do want to see you suceed. Even if that means that there isn't any drama or fights." He said rolling his eyes. "I'll make you a deal," He said, looking into his eyes, and doing something that Night used to use on him when he was an apprentice. "If you don't attack the foxes and accept the fact that your sister likes them, I will tell you any secret that you want to hear." He said his eyes slighty narrowed in a challange.
He watched outside of the den as Shiva walked over to Laan. He sighed, and switched gears to watching what Night was doing. Nothing much. His ears went back. Camp was so boring.
After they came to agreement (Or if they didn't I'll fix this part), Astro stood up, and walked out of the den, wanting to give him his space. As he was though, he smirked, and stopped, turning back to meet Ash's eyes.
"You aren't wrong about one thing though, I am a traitor." He said, a evil look on his face, and in his eyes. He then turned back about and walked out of the den, heading into camp, the evil look gone and replaced with a happy, confident one.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 17, 2023 10:21 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sundown|M|Medic's Apprentice|Raven|M:Open|
Sundown trotted back into camp after collecting herbs. His trail smelled like Night, Ash, and Astro, as well as outside wolves. He shook it off, but he stopped when he reached the camp. His mouth dropped open, and his herbs hit the ground.
He saw the outside wolves... and foxes? He gulped. Great. He didn't like outside wolves. He was pretty sure that everyone in camp could smell his fear.
He quickly scooped up the herbs, and sprinted towards the Medic den, hoping that no one had seen him. He let his breath out once he reached it, and relaxed a bit. He started to sort through the herbs, and was quietly humming to himself.
He soon stepped back, admiring his handy work. He felt proud of himself, and walked to the entrence of the den. He didn't dare step out of his safe spot, but he sat down, watching the new wolves, scanning them for any injuries.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 17, 2023 10:39 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shiva | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Laan, Everyone in clearing(ind)
Shiva flicked an ear about the mention of her apprentice. Of course he had to go out on some 'excitement'. She was surprised that Alpha Night took him in the first place. That was a place for the lead hunter or one of the betas. She listened intently to the rest of it before thinking. Fallon would have come back even if Aquila didn't. She wasn't much on the lead hunter, especially with the young age. Why Night had chosen her was his mistake.

At the mention of the foxes, Shiva snorted, "Who knows why a wolf would keep around a fox. Not sure why they are called a pack with foxes within." She said, flattening her ears. A happier tone entered his voice and she pricked up with a smile, "Thank you. It feels good to be out of that stuffy den finally." She didn't dwell on the lost pups anymore, as much as she loved to have her own offspring, she had too many stillborns for her liking. Thankfully, Crystal lived, her willborn child. However, she never saw Crystal anymore. Her determined daughter had decided to stay in her father's pack across the valley. Shiva had taken the road to come back to her pack, leaving her daughter behind. It had been hard but she was glad that she had stayed with the Raven pack. She couldn't stand Crystal's father very much.

Shaking herself out of her dreadful thoughts, her eyes turned back to the group. "Well, whatever happens, I hope they don't get assigned to the hunter den. It's full enough as it is." Shiva said before noticing the antler at Laan's feet. She gave him a small playful grin, "You didn't happen to get on Bardou's bad side, did you?" She said with a chuckle. She knew Fallon wouldn't do that to the scout, especially in the season they were in.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 17, 2023 10:53 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Sorrel|
Killjoy was spaced off when he heard a voice. He blinked, bring him back from wherever he was. He lifted his head, and saw Sorrel standing at his den.
His eyes met her's, and he nodded in towards the den, noticing that she looked wet.
"Come on in." He said, his deep voice soft. "No need to put 'Alpha' in front of my name. It seems too..." He paused for a second, wanting to thoughtfully put it. "Too offical." He said, a smile on his muzzle, but his eyes weren't smiling along with it. His warm blue eyes seemed sad almost.
He thought about how he was for a second, and watched her sit down before speaking.
"Eh, is it worth being sad over? Nah." He said, trying to lift his own spirits.
"I'm sure that you are going to miss her too." He said, watching her, before turning and looking out of his den.
He didn't really want to admit it, but the camp seemed almost empty without River, even if it was full of life.
He listened before standing up.
"Well, can't be sad for too long." He said, a smile on his face, but once again not with his eyes. "There are things to get done, and food isn't going to catch itself." He began to walk out of the den. "You are welcome to stay there as long as you want, or if you'd like, you can join me. Either way, I don't care." He nodded slightly at the scout before striding off towards the hunting grounds.
Killjoy walked along in silence. He wondered how the weird lone female was, what was her name? He couldn't rememeber. The one with the skull, who was on a mission to find her father.
As he stalked a rabbit by the river, he caught the faint scent of Shadow, Flame, and a new wolf? The one thing that he could tell was that the new wolf's scent was fresher, almost like she was close.
He shrugged it off, and pounced on the rabbit. A change of wind patterns and he could smell the ever so faint smell of River. He figured that it was just in his head, and spotted another rabbit nearby. He stalked it, and soon had two rabbits in a pile.
He panted slightly, even though his pelt was short, it didn't mean that it wasn't thick.
He slid down to the bank of the river to get water, before sliding in, happily paddling around. He crawled out, and shook off, feeling his head a lot clearer. He let out a happy breath, and padded back towards his kills.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 17, 2023 11:02 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alha, Shalah, Loki | Strays United | M: Kaara & Pups, Harry, Comanche, Apollo
Alha pushed out to the river and sat down at the edge, getting a drink. Shalah put down the pup gently in the center of the clearing so Kaara could feed them or snuggle with her pup. Sitting next to her, Shalah said, "To answer your question from earlier, you will not need to leave your pups for me to teach you about herbs. They can stay right next to you the whole time. I can bring you the plants so you know what to get and not and I can teach you the different smells to identify the herbs." Alha watched them for a moment before stretching.

A playful voice came from behind her, "You got a little something around your neck." Alha looked over to see that Loki had dropped the herb bundle next to Shalah and was now standing behind her with a playful grin on his face. Alha tilted her head before realizing that his sausage links were still wrapped around her neck. Oh dear, she had forgotten all about them. Good thing Shadow didn't notice them or he would be laughing at her. She tried to shake them off but they were tangled together. "Here," Loki said, coming over to pull them off of her. Once they were off, she shook herself before saying, "Now I smell like sausages." Loki laughed and Alha joined him.

Loki took the sausage links and pulled them over to Kaara and Shalah before coming back over to her. "Those won't be enough for the whole pack. Mind if I go hunting before dark?" Loki said and she looked at him, hiding her surprise. He usually didn't offer like that. Her thoughts came back to her that he liked her. Well, that was all and good, but she didn't expect him to actually be...nice. She nodded, "Take Comanche or Apollo with you." Loki gave her a look, "Their bickering will chase away the prey." Alha glared at his retreating back, noting that he didn't even go over to the two brothers.

Alha flicked an ear before heading over to the two brothers, "Can you make sure he doesn't get in trouble? And be back before dark?" She asked, knowing full well that Loki alone in a forest was never a good idea. She sometimes worried when he was just in town alone. Loki, however, was making good on his troublemaker name. He had trotted into the forest and after a bit of walking, started stalking a small doe. Due to his size, he wouldn't be able to take it down alone. He wasn't worried though, he was off the trail and could clearly see a trap behind the deer. He leaped out barking and the spooked doe reared before sprinting straight into the trap. Hoof now trapped in the small trap, it bleated helplessly.

Loki took a circle around the doe, breaking another leg before circling again, seemingly playing with the injured doe. He sat down within range of the doe, thinking. Now...what would Frost do? Oo, he knew. Loki jumped at the doe which tried to get up, only to fall back down in pain. Circling the doe, he lunged forward, dragging his claws down the side of the deer a couple times before finally getting bored. Going to the front, he reached down, taking the throat in his jaws before killing it. Pfft, that wasn't as fun as trapping the doe in the first place. He huffed at it before prying the leg out of the trap, hearing it snap back close with a twang. He chuckled before prying it back open. Jumping back, it snapped closed again with a twang. He chuckled, doing it once more before stretching contentedly.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 17, 2023 11:11 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Laan | M | Scout | Raven | M: Shiva, SFP & Sundown(ind).
><
Laan found himself watching those foxes after he'd finished talking for a moment, he would wait and see how bad they were before he would act on anything. Like a good boy. Even if they make him nervous, especially in his camp. He turned back to Shiva as she spoke. "Alpha Shadow has his reasons surely. And as far as I know those traps are effective." He shrugged. He intended to keep an open mind and hope they were nice.
"We're glad to have another hunter out in the woods." He intended to say more about something else but he quieted when he saw Sundown scampering across camp and into his den. That poor apprentice. He looked very anxious as usual, from the look in his eyes he was watching the foxes. God I hope none of them are hurt- he doesn't need more trouble-
He tipped his head to Shiva, breaking off his thoughts of the medic den. "Honestly, they're probably going in the scouts den." He huffed. The other two scouts weren't back yet as far as he could see. His expression switched to suspicion at the grin on her face. Then he remembered the antler and looked back and forth from it to her. He huffed. "I forgot how mean she is and played a little prank on her. But she forgot how awesome I am at finding." He proudly rose his chin, but added at the end. "It is so empty of deer this winter," he huffed, "she's so cruel." He bared his teeth but it was definitely more of a grin.
He hadn't stopped seeing a funny side and couldn't stop finding it so hilarious that Bardou had taken it so seriously. But he probably wouldn't tell that to her face because she might get more hysterical and that probably meant more antlers, patrols and no fun unfortunately. But it was funny to him.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 17, 2023 11:16 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya| f | SFP | M: River
With slightly more speed than when she first took the path it didn't take her long to reach bottom. She was tempted to flat out run but she knew more than likely she would end up flat on her face. Which reminded her she would have to focus extra hard on hunting. Atleast Icicle wouldn't make fun of her if she did happen to fall like she usually did when running in the forest. It was silly, but she always happened to trip over sticks or rocks or just flat out run into a tree. Sadly her mind didn't dwell on hunting for to long, it kept coming back to Ash and everything related. The sound of footsteps made Anya's ears prick towards the sound. Maybe it was Shadow. He was the only one who kinda knew what she was feeling. It was true the rest of her pack had experienced the same thing, but it was Shadow's pups and mate, just like it was Anya's siblings.
Anya felt herself getting slightly excited but the feeling soon fizzled when she smelt and saw that is was only River. The excitement was replaced by a prick of sadness but she quickly pushed that feeling away. Anya was slightly confused when the female didn't say anything but didn't say anything. Maybe she was just here for a presence....or just to protect a helpless pup. When Anya was forced to stop because of the water she heard River speak up. She winced when River said sister. No one would replace her family.....but it was nice to have someone who you could count on. As River countinued to talk Anya finally grew enough courage to look at her. When she wasn't cuddling around Brielle, the female wasn't half bad. She also understood why Shadow wanted them to meet.
As River sat down so did Anya. As silence came upon them, even though it wasn't actually silent, Anya mulled over each word River had said like it was the most important thing she would need to know. Not only that, but almost everything thing that happened to Anya in her lifetime. To the time when she was old enough to play to the horrible fight she just had with Ash. While she thought, she was glad she wasn't alone. After what Anya guessed to be about 20 minutes she finally was slightly okay. Thinking about the hard stuff let the exciting feelings come back. Like the fact she was in a real live wolf pack's camp! Well sorta atleast. And the fact that she had a possible friend sitting next to her. A real life wolf friend? Wouldn't that be amazing?
"Thank you for following me. I hate being alone, even if i run off by myself." Anya started quietly, focusing on the river. She then couldn't help but ask, "Since your name is River, do you like the river and water and stuff like that? I love hanging out in water. It reminds me of home. My mom used to catch huge fish from our river and let me eat it. She said she would teach me someday, but never got to it. I think its crazy that it's even possible. Its really fun to watch someone do it though." Anya didn't know what it was about this female, but Anya felt safe with her around. Perhaps it was because Shadow knew her and introduced her, or maybe it was because she was just that amazing. Whatever the reason, Anya was able to talk more than she would've normally with a stranger. More than likely she would've just said thank you and moved on. A little bit of hope appeared in Anya as she thought about having a wolf friend and staying in a wolf camp.
Ash | M | Apprentice | Raven | M: Astronomy
In reality, even though Ash acted tough, he still had his moments of weakness. He wanted to be happy with his sister, but foxes are evil. In the den Ash curled into a ball in the farthest corner of the den and began to quietly cry. Why did life have to be so hard? All Ash wanted right now was to fall into his parents pelts. He wanted to smell them again and he wanted them to say everything was okay. Just then Ash heard footsteps approaching. He stopped crying and took a deep breath, calming himself. It was probably alpha Night coming to punish him. After getting rid of every trace that he was crying, he sat up to face Night.
Oh wait....It was Astronomy? "Astronomy?" Ash asked as the male infront of him sat down. He took in the offer though he seriously doubted this would benefit him. What could Astronomy know that Ash didn't know? Nevertheless, it would come in handy in certain situations. He looked away, thinking about it. Ash sighed, it didn't really matter if it benefited him, it was the thing he needed to do. He needed to be the one Anya could trust. Ash was her older brother afterall. The little secret thing was just a small reward for doing the right thing. "Fine, but i dont think you have anything i want to know."
With that Astronomy got up and left, but stopped before he was out of sight. Ash watched the male, confused. Ash then listened to the male as their eyes met. Just from this little conversation Ash could tell Astronomy was big on eye contact. Or atleast it seemed that way. Astronomy's words pricked Ash's curiosity. Was the male actually in kahoots with River like he originally thought? Ash sat there for a second, his mind racing with possibilities of what the words meant. Just then Ash realized Astronomy had left. Ash jumped up and caught up with the male, falling into step with him.
"I wasn't talking about you when i said that, but what do you mean by that?" On the slight chance the male wouldn't answer him Ash added, "And you have to tell me 'cause the deal." Ash then paused for just a slight second and added, "And from the way you were talking, in the den, you like fighting? I do too, this camp is so boring." Ash then snickered, "The only reason there wasn't a fight just a second ago was 'cause Anya was there." He sighed, "She hates fights."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 17, 2023 11:17 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Silver | F | Loner | M: Killjoy(ind)
Silver sat down, dropping her skull gently to the ground. She hated to admit it, but she was lost. She had followed the river but then had to go into the forest to avoid a group of wolves that had come off the mountains. And now, she couldn't find the river. Blargh, she wasn't asking for directions either. Never trust a pack wolf. That was mom's advice ringing in her head. Silver squeezed her eyes shut before a scent drifted by her. Huh, that male from earlier. Was he following her? No, it was coming from one direction.

She contemplated following it before deciding to follow it a little ways. He had to go to the river sometime right? Silver picked up her skull before following the scent. After a few minutes of walking, she tripped over something. She sat up before realizing it was prey. Oh how lovely. She didn't make it to the river but rather a prey stash. Shaking herself, she looked around before picking her skull up again. Discarding where she had been following the scent, she started heading south. One of these directions had to be the right way. Although, she had traveled east to get to the mountains. She halted before turning. Maybe. . .this way?

She wasn't far from where the prey pile was and found that by walking away from it worked. For a couple minutes. She came back upon it and looked down at it disdainfully. New direction. She started down another trail, hoping that she wouldn't run into that same stupid prey pile. Ugh, why did the mountains have to be so confusing?
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 17, 2023 11:33 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Harry|M|Guard|Strays United|M: Alha, Loki, Brothers|
Harry laid in the shade, blending in with the dirt as he watched Loki and Alha. His eyes narrowed as he turned to watch Shalah and Kaara. He was glad that all seemed quiet. He let out breath, and watched Loki trot off. That wasn't good.
He sighed and sat up. He yawned, and looked around before following Loki.
He could hear the traps shutting, and he shook his head. He stopped in a bush, and saw Loki clawing the doe that bleated saddly.
He growled as Loki killed it off. He stepped out of the bushes, fur raised, and a mad look on his face.
"That wasn't nice, nor called for. Next time just kill the damn thing." He said, remembering how the wolves had played with his sheep in a like manner.
He glared at Loki before turned his fluffy butt around and limping back towards camp, not wanting to get into a fight. His leg already hurt, his neck still stung, and he didn't need any more injuries.
Harry came back to the camp, and laid down under a different tree, grumbling about Loki as he watched his packmates.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 17, 2023 11:48 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Astronomy|M|Hunter|Raven|M:Ash|
Astro looked out of the corner of his eye to see that Ash had fallen into step with him. He smiled, and nodded his head.
"Oh, I know you weren't talking to me, but you weren't wrong." He said, "I thought I would just let you know."
Astro stopped walking and sat down, wondering how much to tell, and how much to lie.
"I'll let you in on a little secret, cause, the deal." He said, leaning in and whispering. "Every wolf once in their life will betray someone that they love. It can't be stopped, it's just the way that it'll happen. Me?" He smirked, "I've betrayed a lot of wolves in my six years of life." A evil glint played with fire in his blue eyes. He leaned out, and smiled a nice warm smile at the young male.
"I do like to fight. I find it fun to win, and see pain in my enemys eyes." He said, his own orbs shining as he spoke about it.
"You are a thoughtful older brother." He said, praising the male. If there was one thing that Astro knew how to do, it was how to butter a wolf up.
Astro stared into thin air before speaking, not taking his eyes off of the point that he was looking at.
"You like trouble huh? What do you say we pull a prank on the Medic's Apprentice?" Under his breath he whispered "And kiddo, there is a lot that I know about this pack that you don't."

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    90    91    92    93    94   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us