Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Lazy Kingdom
04:17:44 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Sweet
Yea, they worry about the drive (8 hours) so they'll be shocked lmao.

Oh I see, well 5am for me and I'm getting ready to leave soon.
 -Sweet-Poison-
04:13:35 Bau
Lazy

That's fun! I'm sure they'll be happy to see you
It's like 2am where I am and my brain is refusing to fall asleep so I'm here browsing lmao
 Lazy Kingdom
04:12:12 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Sweet
Lmao, my ADHD is determined so I'm somehow wide awake.

I'm going home, going to surprise my parents. I have four days off from college starting today.
 -Sweet-Poison-
04:09:08 Bau
Lazy

I just.. haven't slept yet lmao

A road trip! That fun though, right? Are you going to see family or on a work trip?
 Lazy Kingdom
04:08:14 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Did I just wake up at 5am to get an early start on the road? Yep :,)
 Six
03:42:59 xx
starmutt

you made those? looks adorable!
 Six
03:40:39 xx
floof

goodluck on future puppies :)
 Floof
02:34:47 Floodgates
starmutt,
They're cute ^^
 starmutt
02:30:43 marsh | they/it
also look at my guysss
-WP Click-
 starmutt
02:27:50 marsh | they/it
suggestion <3
-WP Click-
 Floof
02:25:34 Floodgates
Went on a breeding spree, expecting a lot of pups xD
 Transcendence
02:21:00 anti gen ai
I dont do sharks but the prehistoric water creatures are cool
 Transcendence
02:20:40 anti gen ai
Well heck
-Click-
 BooJake
02:12:11 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
Boom look at this sabertooth guy i made
 -Sweet-Poison-
02:09:42 Bau
Not me forgetting time exists
 Porcelain
01:40:33 
yes
 Transcendence
01:38:31 anti gen ai
Ah heck what if I added fins to the queerly dog base
 Porcelain
01:17:26 
i should scroll and check if my post is still in sales before posting sometimes probably
 Serpents
01:07:58 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
i shoud head to sleep now
 Frozen Flowers
01:05:20 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
-WP Click-

Be sure to comment your favorite with your vote :}

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -2
Jaguar : -5
Coyote : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    89    90    91    92    93   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 16, 2023 09:39 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow & Night | M | Alphas | SFP & Raven | M: Anya, Ash, Astro, Bri
Night sighed at Astro before saying, "I will tell you back at camp. Right now, I do have an announcement to make to the pack once we get back." He kept walking forward, listening to the conversation behind him. Shadow listened to Anya before saying gently, "I know what you are worried about, and I will not hurt your brother. If he is stupid enough to attack an alpha, I will let his take care of him. Although on another paw, if he hurts you in any way, I will not hesitate to attack him." He gave her a hard stare before it softened, "Icicle may stay with you if it makes you feel better but if we feel that he would hurt you in any way, she will switch over to Flame's back. Flame can be much more gentle in her attacks and would not hurt your brother as much as I probably would on accident."

Flame, who was always listening, said behind him, "If that's the case, take the pup so I can effectively pin someone. It's been a while." Shadow turned to take Bri from her, noting the small smile on her face. He chuckled, knowing it had been a while since they had sparred. He turned back, carrying the pup gently in his mouth before saying around the pup, "Anya, you do not need to worry too much. There is also a female up here that I want to introduce you too. I think you'll like her." Night chuckled ahead of him, knowing full well who he was speaking of.

They got to the top of the trail and Night headed forward to jump onto the ledge above his den. This mainly allowed him to see all his wolves and all his wolves to see him. Shadow placed Bri down at Night's den and saw the white bundle of fur come forward to curl herself around the pup. River sat up after a brief snuggle and grinned at Shadow, "Long time no see Alpha Shadow. I see you brought a new wolf with you." Icicle patted Anya's shoulder before whispering into her ear, "That's River. She was one of the first pups into the Raven Pack years ago. And a plus is she likes foxes." Icicle chuckled before watching River's flatten as she smiled before pricking back up again. Shadow chuckled beside them before sitting down next her and Bri, "I see your still getting in trouble." He said, nodding to her shoulder.

She shrugged, "Ah that's nothing. I'll be out fishing tomorrow again anyway." She grinned, staying gentle around the pup but keeping an open circle so that Anya could easily reach her. Flame sat down next to Anya, her ears flicking in several directions to take in the sounds of the camp and locating where all the wolves were.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 16, 2023 09:44 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mist | F | Fox | M: Yukon
Mist had wandered off from the group, looking for some berries. She finally found them and munched down before hopping into a tree. She wasn't going to go up to the wolf pack, even Shadow couldn't protect so many foxes at once. Frost would snap at anyone who would come to close so she wasn't worried about him. As for Icicle, she would be perfectly fine if a wolf ate her. Mist was tree-hopping when she heard a yelp and headed that way. Looking down from a tree, she saw a wolf had gotten stuck in one of their bear traps. A few more steps forward, and the female would have released a shard trap. Mist lounged on the branch above the female, just out of reach and drawled out, "You look a little trapped there hon. New to the forest?" She cackled lowly as she watched the female struggle in the trap.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 16, 2023 10:29 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Astronomy|M|Hunter|Raven|M:River,Night,Ash, SFP|
Astro trotted into camp, his thick tail down and wagging slightly. He stood off to the side of camp, and watched what was going on around him. He wanted to make sure that if there was a fight, he'd be right on top of it.
He saw Shadow heading right for River. He didn't mind Shadow, but did he trust him with his life? No. His ears went back, and he had a glare on his face.
He walked towards the den, and when he reached it, he saw River with a small puppy. His nose crinkled, and he gave the pup a look of 'Ewwwww' before looking at River with a look of 'get it away'.
He walked over to the side of the den, watching, and glareing at Shadow. He sat there, authority on his muzzle, nose in the air, and a disgusted face for what River was curled around.
Astro sized Shadow up and down. He'd know this wolf since he was a pup, being only a year younger then Night, and a year older then River.
If it did come to a fight, he wasn't sure that he could get the job done with Shadow, but he sure as hell could give him a run for his money in the final stretch.
He glared at Anya, not wanting her to say anything to hurt one of the two wolves that he saw as family. He glanced at Night for a brief second before turning back to guard Rive- er- watch for any fights, of course.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 16, 2023 11:31 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash & Anya | M & F | Apprentice & member(?) | Raven & SFP | M: Eachother, Icicle and Shadow
Anya countinued to walk as she listened to Shadow. She felt slightly better but she knew Ash wouldn't hurt her. She wanted Shadow to know that too, but only time would show him. Anya wasn't dumb, she knew better than to argue with an alpha, even if it was Shadow. Besides, she has to show Night she wasn't just a crazy pup and knew manners. She then nervously watched as Brielle was transferred from one mouth to the other. She quickly stopped worrying though when she remembered Shadow used to be a father. If anything he was more qualified than Anya herself. A weird feeling came Anya, a feeling a relief. Bri was safe with Shadow. She shook her pelt out before listening to Shadow as he talked again.
She was interested about the wolf Shadow wanted her to meet but was too focused on Ash's outline to say anything. It wont be long now....Anya thought with a sigh. If anything, atleast Bri would be safe. Just as they reached camp Ash had gotten distracted with a stick. He threw it up, catching it, before repeating. That gave Anya some time to follow Shadow to no doubt, Night's den. Just as Shadow put Brielle down, a wolf came to cuddle her. A growl formed in her throat but she held it back as she eyed the wolf. If Anya wasn't so shy, she would've said something. It seemed Shadow knew this wolf though, so Anya just stayed back slightly. Her mind was yelling at her to snatch her pup to safety but she ignored the yelling.
Anya snapped out of her thoughts when Icicle patted her. She flicked an ear towards the fox she had forgotten was on her back and listened. She nodded, River eh? Well you better not hurt Brielle. As River and Shadow talked, Anya just kept standing and staring. As Flame sat beside her Anya sighed. Since when had she got so aggressive? River hadn't really done anything wrong. Everything was okay. Sitting down Anya put a smile on her face. "Im Anya, it's nice to meet you." Anya said, trying to seem friendly. If Shadow wanted Anya to meet River, there had to be a purpose right?
Just then Ash's voice caught Anya's attention. He was behind her so she turned to see Ash with his ears stuck to his head. "Anya, dont be scared, but there's a fox on your back. I need you to somehow get it off your back so i can-"
"I know. And stop acting like she cant hear you. Foxes may be small but they aren't deaf. This is my friend and packmate Icicle." Anya said, interrupting Ash so he didn't finish his sentence. Ash had originally been in a slight crouching position but now was standing straight up. "W-what?!" He ask in shock, glancing at from Anya to Icicle and back again.
"You heard me..." Anya said, her voice suddenly quiet as she looked away from her brother's confused yet upset face. Ash took a step closer to Anya, looking her in the eye yet at the same time glaring at Icicle. "Dont you remember what they did to us? The scary couple minutes that passed as we heard the tiny army march up to our door? The scuffle as they filed into our den? The hungry growls that came from each of them?" Ash asked with a saddened expression and a surprisingly quiet voice. "You dont have to remind me, Ash." Anya said quietly as she did everything in her power not to look Ash in the eyes.
His expression and voice hardened a bit as he countinued. "Alley's cry as she took her final breath? The grunts of Smoke as he tried to protect us even though he was dying? The blood everywhere and us all alone in the silence?" A tear rolled down Anya's cheek and she started to shake. "P-Please stop, Ash." Anya said closing her eyes right. "Dont you see Anya? They've brainwashed you! Foxes are evil and deserve to die!" Ash paused for a second before saying with a growl like no other, "Every. Last. One."
"Icicle didn't do any of that and you know it. Stop blaming innocent foxes. If your really want revenge go find the original foxes." Anya said quietly, still looking away.
He glared at Icicle before turning his sights to Shadow. He took a step closer to him, fury burning in his eyes. "You." He growled. "You brainwashed her. You made her a fox worshiper." Anya's eyes went wide, "What?! Icicle is just my friend! I dont worship foxes!" Ash didn't seen to even hear her as he glared at Shadow like it was the last thing he'd ever do. "Please dont do something you'll regret...." Anya begged her brother quietly. All the while she forced bad memories out of her head. Each minute it was getting harder and harder.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 16, 2023 12:09 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle & Flame | F | Fox & Elder | SFP | M: Anya, Ash, Astro(ind)
Icicle was watching River as the female replied, "Name's River, although I'm sure Icicle told you. Welcome to the Raven Pack." Icicle then paused as she heard Anya's name being said including 'fox on your back' and turned to find the male Anya had been playing with earlier. At his accusations towards Anya, Icicle piped up, "Hey! Don't take out your anger on Anya. If anything, it's you who has a problem. Not all foxes are as aggressive as them." Icicle was close to snarling at the wolf, she could see Anya crying and she was going to protect her best friend even if it was from her brother.

As the male turned to Shadow, Flame got up and stood in between the apprentice and Shadow. "I would suggest lowering your tone, pup. You are speaking to an alpha and you are obliged to respect all members of an allied pack no matter the species." Flame said, authority entering her tone. As an elder, she had equal dominance as an alpha due the wisdom and she was finally making good use of it. Shadow, who had caught Astro's movement, lifted his head giving the male a simple look of 'Touch the pup, I dare you'. Flame continued with, "Despite your past and what happened within it, you need to remember you are part of a pack now. Deal with it." Flame finished, no gentleness in her tone. Icicle wanted to give her a surprised expression even though the elder couldn't see it as she had never heard her come out of that tone.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 16, 2023 05:07 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash & Anya | M & F | Apprentice & member(?) | Raven & SFP | M: Eachother, Flame, Shadow, Icicle and Brielle
Anya watched in shock as Flame stepped in. Even Ash had a surprised look for a second. It quickly disappeared and was replaced with an angry face. He glared at Flame right in the eyes as she spoke. At first he didn't say anything for he had been stumped. What Flame said was true afterall. At last me managed to growl out, "Fine. But im not scared of you, elder, nor the dumb alpha that brainwashed my sister and is hiding behind you. And for the record, the only pup here is the one River is cuddling." He said with a slightly less harsh tone from before. With that Ash stomped off in the direction towards the dens. "Oh, and in my book, your all traitors." Ash growled over his back before disappearing into the apprentice's den. The only reason he hadn't attacked Flame was because Anya was there.
Anya whimpered as she looked towards the camps entrance. She wanted to run away from all the embarrassment. "Im sorry...but he really didn't mean it..." Anya said quietly, still feeling like she was going to cry. She wasn't even sure she was right about Ash not meaning it. "Maybe ill just...go get a drink from the river...alone." Anya added shortly after her statement. With that she twisted in a way that made Icicle slip off her back. She then sprinted towards the river before anyone could say anything. Tears stung her eyes as she slowed and carefully made her way down the medic's path. Half of her wanted someone to come and confort her, but the other half just wanted to be alone. What was she going to do now?

Edited at February 16, 2023 05:15 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 16, 2023 09:44 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Ash, Bri, Astro, Anya
River gave Astro a look of 'Go skulk somewhere else. The pup stays' before looking back over at Anya. At the confrontation between the two, River flattened her ears before they both ran off. She finally leaned over and whispered in Astro's ear, "You chew out Ash and I'll get Anya. It's not safe for her to be out there alone." Scooting the pup closer to Shadow, which Icicle immediately curled around, she got up to go next to Flame. "Well said Flame. I didn't know you had such a fire inside." She said with a laugh. The elder joined in, "Only for my packmates dear. And perhaps for you too." Flame said, bumping her playfully before going to sit next to Shadow.

River trotted back down the medic's path, watching her step and smelling for Anya. River caught up to the other female as they made it down to the water before falling in step beside her. She didn't say anything until they came to a halt by the riverside, "I do not know the history behind you two nor do I need to know. What I do know is that you have accepted living with foxes while Ash doesn't need to learn to live with foxes." She started before smiling, "And as Icicle has taken a liking to you, she will protect you as well as a sister would."

River paused, letting this soak in before saying gently but sternly, "Ash has come into this pack, which means he must obey pack laws now. Your pack does not have the same system as ours does but the laws abides within our camp no matter what pack is there. If he attacks Shadow or any of the foxes while they are guests in our camp, our Alpha will give him him punishment." Her voice softened, "And do not worry, Alpha Night is a good alpha. The most punishment he would give out is extra patrols, no down time and more chores. Ash could use his anger energy on more good things for the pack than with the foxes." River sat down, staying quiet for the time, allowing Anya to have some alone time with her thoughts while still giving her presence which allowed support and a listening ear if needed.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 16, 2023 10:14 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shiva | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Laan, Ash(ind)
Shiva trotted at the head of the patrol, a few rabbits in her mouth. It had been her first day--again--out of the queen's den and it was a bundle of fun. Well, in her perspective. She had dragged her hunting patrol to the farthest corner of the territory to check out the rabbit holes. Right where she had left them before she had gone back into the queen's den. Another batch of stillborns. She just had enough of the pups and was thankful she at least had one pup. She was not going back to the queen's den anytime soon. Nope, nada, she was done with pups.

Shiva got back to the camp and dropped her rabbits on the food pile before noting the gathered wolves. Pack meeting soon then. She couldn't make out Fallon or River so she started over to a corner of the camp, noticing Laan sitting alone. He looked a bit distant which was just as well, she didn't blame him. Although, Shiva paused, scanning the area. Hmm...where was Ash? The male had been adamant on staying at camp for the return of Alpha Night, as exciting as that could possibly be. She would have to take him out tomorrow for a hunting lesson. Looking a bit closer to the group of wolves, she noticed the fox and bit back a growl at how close it was to that pup in the center. It wasn't that she disliked foxes, it was the tricks they pulled and the traps they set. Very annoying creatures as well.

Shiva turned her back on the lot before padding over to Laan. She sat down across from him, licking some bristled fur before asking, "Have you seen my apprentice lately? I think he's been avoiding me. And what in the world is happening over there? And have you seen Fallon? I need to give her my hunting report." She stayed seated, fully comfortable around her packmate but kept her eyes on the group around Night's den.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 16, 2023 10:34 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Laan | M | Scout | Raven | M: SFP, Shiva, Ash(ind).
><
Laan sat alone, his ears had been working very dilligently, the antler by his feet as he thought to himself about what those foxes were doing near and what was everyone doing just watching-- then he remembered, 'oh yeah, Alpha Shadow has a way with the big weasels.' Though he'd never tell that to their faces. He found them unnerving but was open to them, he supposed.
He was brought out of this by pawsteps as Shiva threw a few rabbits on the killpile. She's out again? Good for her! He lightened up a little seeing her walk around. He was glad she was feeling good. He watched her walk over with an even expression, he didn't want it to look weird that he was happy to see her. "Ash? He went with Ni- Alpha Night a little bit ago from what I heard, seeing Alpha Shadow. Don't know why." He'd almost forgot his ranks, he always did that. Why? He did not know,
She kept asking, he didn't know as much as she expected, we was just a scout after all-- "I think Alpha Shadow is having territorial issues, most likely those two-legs.. Fallon? She- she didn't come back as far as I saw and I think I saw everyone come who is going to come back. Aquila has not returned either." He sighed, at least he hoped they were okay. It'd been a while since he'd seen Aquila.. "I heard they were in the Eastern pack's camp getting treated. My best answer is, tell Brute." He sighed.
Glancing back at the foxes. "I hope his foxes keep their traps under control for now at least since we can feed them. I don't know their purpose for them actually." He tipped his head slightly and looked to the newly-freed-from-the-queen's-den she-wolf again. "Welcome back to the pack by the way, Shiva, nice catch." He said, turning a happier note for the poor canine.
She'd had a bit of a rough litter from what he heard, and he clearly knew but he wouldn't speak it to her face even if that was disrespectful or dis- dis-something, he didn't care to think hard enough at what word is correct to use for that. She seemed a lot better, in many ways, and a pack could always use that, couldn't it.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 17, 2023 12:11 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Sorrel | F | Scout | Eastern | M: Killjoy, nobody else directly.
><
Sorrel had sat at the bank of the river for quite a bit even after Night and River had left. She wasn't sure if she was wishing they'd come back or hoping. She sighed, I wish I could make a friend of someone who'd stick around! Like River. But.. stays. She shook her head and stood up, her coat was just damp now, the wind chilling through her. But movement was great for keeping warm was it not?
She sighed again, looking back once before retreating to the woods. Maybe hunting would make her feel better, she took a detor from her originally intended, 'straight', path to camp. Her sniffer working, she soon found a rabbit, who didn't scent her.
With a bit of a flawless prowl- in her opinion- she stalked, chased and prounced successfully upon the rabbit. She proudly carried it all the way back to camp, realizing she hadn't eaten since yesterday? She wasn't hungry though so she wasn't going to, (like the healthy person she is).
She dropped the rabbit in the killpile, her ears twitching. She looked around for a while before realizing Killjoy was in his den. Her heart dropped a little, her ears laid back.. He didn't seem like he was asleep?
She hesitantly walked over to him, he was just hanging out? She forced herself to speak louder than she was intending to before catching herself. "Uhh, hi Killjoy- Alpha Killjoy-" She corrected herself. "How are you? I know you were in caboodles with River and.. and it would be hard, and I just wanna make sure you're okay." She offered, talking fast and sitting down. Still a little moist but feeling much warmer now.
I hope he's not like offended.. She thought to herself. After it had come out. Immediately regretting how she'd worded it, how- how strong she came on, and such showed on her face.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    89    90    91    92    93   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us