Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Lazy Kingdom
04:17:44 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Sweet
Yea, they worry about the drive (8 hours) so they'll be shocked lmao.

Oh I see, well 5am for me and I'm getting ready to leave soon.
 -Sweet-Poison-
04:13:35 Bau
Lazy

That's fun! I'm sure they'll be happy to see you
It's like 2am where I am and my brain is refusing to fall asleep so I'm here browsing lmao
 Lazy Kingdom
04:12:12 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Sweet
Lmao, my ADHD is determined so I'm somehow wide awake.

I'm going home, going to surprise my parents. I have four days off from college starting today.
 -Sweet-Poison-
04:09:08 Bau
Lazy

I just.. haven't slept yet lmao

A road trip! That fun though, right? Are you going to see family or on a work trip?
 Lazy Kingdom
04:08:14 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Did I just wake up at 5am to get an early start on the road? Yep :,)
 Six
03:42:59 xx
starmutt

you made those? looks adorable!
 Six
03:40:39 xx
floof

goodluck on future puppies :)
 Floof
02:34:47 Floodgates
starmutt,
They're cute ^^
 starmutt
02:30:43 marsh | they/it
also look at my guysss
-WP Click-
 starmutt
02:27:50 marsh | they/it
suggestion <3
-WP Click-
 Floof
02:25:34 Floodgates
Went on a breeding spree, expecting a lot of pups xD
 Transcendence
02:21:00 anti gen ai
I dont do sharks but the prehistoric water creatures are cool
 Transcendence
02:20:40 anti gen ai
Well heck
-Click-
 BooJake
02:12:11 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
Boom look at this sabertooth guy i made
 -Sweet-Poison-
02:09:42 Bau
Not me forgetting time exists
 Porcelain
01:40:33 
yes
 Transcendence
01:38:31 anti gen ai
Ah heck what if I added fins to the queerly dog base
 Porcelain
01:17:26 
i should scroll and check if my post is still in sales before posting sometimes probably
 Serpents
01:07:58 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
i shoud head to sleep now
 Frozen Flowers
01:05:20 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
-WP Click-

Be sure to comment your favorite with your vote :}

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -2
Jaguar : -5
Coyote : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    88    89    90    91    92   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 14, 2023 02:34 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow & Night | M | Alphas | SFP & Raven | Astro, Ash, Anya
Shadow straightened sharply as a grey wolf bounded off the path and slammed into Anya. He held back a growl as Anya seemed to greet him. Icicle hopped onto his back, soaking wet from where Anya had splashed into the river. She shook off the water, drenching Flame who flattened her ears. "Sorry!" Icicle squeaked and Shadow rolled his eyes before he saw another wolf emerge. The male actually had the decency to look before he walked. Granted though, he walked over to Icicle and proceeded to say things about traps. Icicle jumped onto Flame's back so Shadow could walk over to Night. Icicle huffed at Astro before saying, "Trap king is with his species for once. As for the traps, we do have a semi new one that we have perfected. Nothing for a pack wolf though." Icicle gave Astro a bored look before guiding Flame the rest of the way to shore.

Night trotted after the two males before coming onto the small group. A look of surprise crossed his face before going neutral again. Flame was never this far from camp and why would they have a pup with them? Shadow walked over to him to sit down as they watched the two young wolves wrestle. "I'm guessing that's the new female you were speaking of earlier?" Night finally said after a few minutes. Shadow nodded, "I am a bit surprised she knows someone in your pack but I'm glad she has a friend that isn't a fox." A chuckle escaped Night before he said, "What brings you to our territory? Is everything alright?"

Shadow shook his head, "The humans have expanded again. They destroyed the old camp, barely a half hour from our camp. I was going to move my pack up to your camp due to the pup and Flame. We picked some foxes up on the way, they will be staying at the river." Shadow said and Night growled, "They are getting aggressive." Shadow sighed before nodding downstream, "I moved the Strays United Pack downstream. The dogcatchers are scouring the town and the edges of the forest. Not only that, they are scaring away our prey. The foxes traps do nothing among the big machines although Frost has a good bit of ideas." Shadow rolled his eyes while Night flicked an ear.

"That could be good for more traps in your forest and you've never been against it. What changed?" Night asked, looking at Shadow curiously. Shadow gave him a small grin and a look, "We need more wolves to set them up. And a lasting hate for humans." Night's brow furrowed in confusion before he realized what it meant. "Oh. That's lovely." Night said, flattening his ears. Shadow kept his gaze before raising a brow, "What are you doing down here? I didn't give you any warning that we were coming." Night grunted, "The pack would have a field day if one of the foxes came running up."

Night stayed silent before catching Shadow's look. "I'm looking for my huntress. I just agreed with Brute that she would be our new beta female. You've met Bardou, have you seen her?" Night asked, looking slightly hopeful. Shadow shook his head, "Not since we left her at camp for you to go get your packmates." Shadow then asked, "What happened to your other beta? Fallon wasn't it?" Night winced before sighing, "She and Aquila left Killjoy's territory this morning before I could get there. River saw them leave but was unable to catch up to them before they got out of the territory. That's two packmates down, I don't need another missing."

Shadow tilted his head at Night, staying silent through the whole thing. "Well?" Night asked and Shadow glanced at him. "Well what?" Night flattened his ears, "Well, what are you thinking on this?" Shadow stared off towards the forest before saying quietly, "Wolves are afraid of change. When something new comes their way, it's fight or flight. The humans have been taking any creature, whether it's dog, wolf or fox and disappearing with them. I believe they are all getting relocated, like how Killjoy and them did over a year ago. Your packmates will come back sooner or later, whether you think so or not. Perhaps you will not find them until after this life, but in the end, we are all together." Night blinked at him, that was as much as Shadow had talked to him at once in...he didn't know how long.

Night flicked his ears about to start his rampage of how it didn't work that way with his wolves when Shadow finished, "If Bardou was wandering by herself, the humans most likely caught her. They have been moving deeper into the forest. If you don't believe they did, perhaps she went after Fallon and your lead hunter. Give her time." Night closed his jaws, looking away. He would give her time yes, but he didn't have much hope. As long as he kept a little in his heart, perhaps it would happen. A huff came from Shadow and he looked back over before noticing the slight movement of him lifting his head. Night flicked an ear, annoyed with himself for dropping posture.

He wrapped his tail around his paws before sitting upright and lifting his head back into the alpha position to watch his packmates. "Your pack is welcome in my camp. We are going to have to let Alpha Killjoy know of the situation as well." Night said before Shadow said, "I'll take care of that. If you can keep an eye on the foxes that is." Night chuckled, "I'll leave Astro to that." Shadow gave him a look and Night responded, "I'm kidding, I'll keep an eye on them." Shadow nodded before letting out a loud bark. Icicle guided Flame over to them and Shadow watched Anya, waiting for her to join them so they could head up.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 14, 2023 03:05 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Night, Astro
Brute saw the anxious Night pacing his den. Thank God I'm not the Alpha Brute thought, knowing he couldn't handle these situations. He nodded. "Yes Night, I'll get some rest." He turned, tail down and walked out of the den. He was halfway to his den when he thought of the last time Night ate. He turned and went back when he heard Night call Astro. He overheard what was going on. "I'll stay and guard camp and once yoy come back I'll take the patrol by the river." He said, and limped back towards his den. He plopped down uncomfortably on the loose moss. But lack of sleep and exhaustion came upon him, and soon he was out sleeping like a puppy.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 14, 2023 06:40 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash & Anya | M & F | Apprentice & member(?) | Raven & SFP | M: SFP, Night and eachother
"Who's Flame? And we have alot to catch up on 'cause im the best fighter in the world now so im not scared of a thing." Anya let out a laugh, "Ha! Yeah right. Besides, even if you are, soon ill be because Shadow will teach me." Now it was Ash's turn to laugh, "My sister? Who's scared to hurt a fly? I seriously doubt it." Anya frowned slightly again. "Whatever. Im not like that anymore and ill show you." A soft smile appeared on Ash's face. "Im sure you will lil sis." Silence then fell over the two as they stared at one another like they were a love sick couple that hadn't seen eachother for ages. It was clear they missed eachother as the took in deep breaths of the other's sent.
Finally, after a couple of minutes Ash spoke up again. "Dear sister, why are you soaked to the bone? Your gonna get sick out here in the cold." Ash said sarcastically yet playfully as he finally got off of Anya. Anya got up and smiled, "Oh you know, the usual. Playing in the river like a crazy pup." Ash laughed, "Of course. The only reasonable thing to do when winter is so close upon us." Anya rolled her eyes playfully, "Stop acting so proper and give me a hug already." Ash smirked before nuzzling into his sister. "I missed you so much. I promise i wont let anyone hurt you anymore." Ash mumbled into Anya's wet fur. "I missed you too.....And Ash, i love you." Ash pulled away with a smile on his face. "I love you too."
They stared at eachother for a couple minutes again before Ash spoke up again. "So, what happened out there?" Anya shrugged, clearly not really wanting to talk about it right now. "How about you?" She asked instead. "Well, shortly after you fell out of the big thing so did i. Expect i fell out in town, not in the wilderness." Ash started before sitting down. Anya soon followed by sitting down too. "Anyways, i fell out right in the middle of the thing that the big thing was on. Instincts told me to run and hide but i wanted to find you so i hesitated. I was about to get hit by a big thing when someone saved me."
Ash itched his ear before continuing. "Turned out he was an old stray who roamed the streets for years by himself. He taught me everything i knew before i went to find you. I obviously didn't find you, but i found alpha Night and i decided to join. Im now an apprentice for the pack." Ash paused for a second before continuing, "Speaking of alpha Night. When you talk to him, or any alpha for that matter give a respectful head nod, keep your tail down and address them as alpha, whatever their name is." Anya rolled her eyes. "Im glad you had an easy time, but im not dumb. I know how to act around alphas."
Ash raised an eyebrow, "Really? 'Cause you've never been around 'em." Anya glanced at Shadow then back at her brother. "Yeah, Shadow told me. Wait! I mean alpha Shadow." Ash laughed, "Okay, whatever. But is Shadow your alpha? What rank are you?" Anya glanced at Shadow again, as if asking for help, but he was talking. "Yeah, he's my alpha. But umm....we really dont have ranks as far as i know." Ash looked absolutely shocked. "What? What kind of misfit pack did you get stuck in?" Anya frowned, "We may be a misfit pack but i intend to stay. I love my pack. And for your information, we are a pack of the shadows. Your lucky to be seeing me right now." Anya said, referring her last two sentences on what Flame had said during the story.
Ash looked concerned as he spoke, "Okay, but if you ever need help just howl. Ill get you out in a split second." Anya just ignored his comment. She hated when he got into 'protection mode', but she had learned to just ignore it. Just then both heads snapped in attention when Shadow barked loudly. Luckily Ash was fixed on his alpha as Icicle went over to them. Anya's eyes went wide as she remembered her brother's 'quirk'. She gulped, nervously looking at Icicle. As Ash went over to his alpha Anya made sure to stay infront of Icicle so Ash wouldn't see her. "Race you to the top!" Anya cried in desperation. Falling for it, Ash bolted towards his camp. Anya ran over to Shadow, skidding to a stop infront of him, almost running into him.
"Shadow! Ahh! I meant alpha Shadow!" Anya cried frantically. "Ash isn't just scared of foxes like i used to be, but he is actually aggressive towards them! He's not afraid to hurt Icicle, and we both know i cant do anything to stop him!" Anya whispered loudly. It was loud enough both alpha's could hear but Icicle herself couldn't hear. "He will do anything to kill any fox in his sights. He absolutely hates them. I dont know what to do." Anya knew she might be overreacting a bit but she really didnt want her brother to eat her best and only friend.

Edited at February 14, 2023 08:05 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 14, 2023 09:56 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | Shadow Forest | M: Anya, Ash(ind)
Shadow watched Anya get nervous and then practically chase the gray male towards the camp. He could tell that they were brother and sister off the bat from their interaction. Anya then proceeded to almost run into him and overreacting whispering to him about foxes protection. He listened with patience as Night winced beside him. Once Anya was finished, Shadow said, "Do not worry about the foxes. If any wolf even dares to hurt them under my supervision, they will get my wrath." He said this in a calm way but he did notice that Night flattened his ears. Night knew him well enough that packmate of his or not, if the wolf attacked one of his foxes, they would get Shadow's claws or words. Mainly claws first but being alpha had its advantages.

Shadow blinked at Anya before saying, "As for the fighting, we will begin tomorrow morning. You will rest tonight and get used to the new place before I start teaching you how to defend yourself. After our first lesson, Icicle will take you hunting, if that is alright with Night." Night nodded his acceptance to this before both alpha's stood up. "Walk with me and Icicle will stay on your back. If your brother gives any hint of aggression when we reach camp, Icicle can move to my back for protection." Shadow said, nodding back at Icicle as the little, still wet fox jumped onto her back. "We can be drowned cats together." Icicle said, letting out a giggle. "Besides, the worst I'll do to your brother is a scratch on the nose if he even dares try anything." She said, puffing herself up to look bigger but ended up looking more like a pinecone.

Shadow and Night shared a chuckle before Night introduced himself, "I am Alpha Night and that male nearby is Astronomy. Our pack is right up this trail. It is a little narrow so I suggest you staying closest to the wall next to me with Flame right behind you. I'm sure Alpha Shadow will be able to guide her up the trail. Icicle can hide out on your back in this formation until we get to the top." Night winked at Anya with a smile before heading up the trail. Shadow flicked his tail on Flame's shoulder, who throughout that whole time had been listening intently, and she started forward, keeping pace with her brother. Bri still hung from her mouth but she kept her gentle hold on her, not looking tired in the slightest. She would be by the time she gets to the top but by then, they would almost be to camp.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 15, 2023 06:49 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena, Icicle
~
Kimu watched Makena with a smile on his face and wagging his tail. Then, he noticed she asked him if he was hungry, and to be honest, he was starving, but he didn't want to make her work more. What should I do..? Ask her for food, or not? He settled on not asking her for food. "No thanks! Ya need rest, Kena." He spoke, and lowered his ears, hoping he wasn't rude to her... He said, 'no thanks' so that shouldn't be rude... Right?
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 15, 2023 03:35 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Astronomy|M|Hunter|Raven|M: Night, Ash, SFP|
Astronomy watched the female nearly run into Shadow. His eyes narrowed, listening in.
Ooh a fight. He smirked, and watched Night introduce himself. He rolled his eyes, but perked up at his name. He stood up, and shook his thick fur out. He was ready to get back to camp! He picked up a trot, falling in behind his Alpha.
"So, Night, where are they going to be staying? I am not giving up my spot." He said, flicking an ear.
I wonder if that pups is the females. I bet it is. Why isn't she carrying her own pup? Is it too heavy for her? He sneared in his head. To be honest, he wasn't a fan of pups. He hadn't been his entire life. The only puppy that he did like was River, and that was it. No one else rung a bell.
He watched Icicle puff up. Astro couldn't help but to think that she looked like a pinecone, and started to laugh, quietly.
He yawned as he walked up the hill, bored from the interactions. Nothing ever happened unless River was there. He let out one sharp whine, and turned to look behind him. His ears flattened as he saw the puppy. Then he realized that he would have to share his camp with this pup, and he was sure that River would be all over her.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 15, 2023 03:51 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | M | Fox | SFP | M: Makena, Kimu
Frost watched the male fox lay down before trotting to the river. After waiting for what he felt was eons, he dove forward, catching a fish before bringing it back to drop it next to the two. "It's big enough for both of you. There's a den in the roots of that tree over there that no one but me and Icicle knows of if you would like to stay there for the night." Frost said, sitting down and flicking his tail. He didn't pry how Makena had taken a liking to this fox like he knew Icicle would do. Makena's affairs were her own.

"The humans will not reach the river for a few days. You'll be safe here and either me or Icicle will check up on you guys. If you need help, just cackle. The area is surrounded by traps so you'll know if someone is coming. You," Frost turned to the male, "Stay off that leg for a day or two. I'll be down tomorrow to change the poultice on it. The longer you are off it and resting, the faster you will heal. I trust Makena to keep an eye on you." He finished before nodding to Makena. He waited for them to respond before he would leave.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 15, 2023 07:45 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena|f|fox|M: Kimulimuli and Frost
Makena nodded when Muli said no thanks but paused when he lowered his ears. Was he upset? Did i say something wrong? Makena wondered as looked at Muli with a concerned look. Before she could muster the courage to ask, Shadow got back. She tried to focus but her mind was far from listening. She was trying to figure out what she had said, but she was too nervous to ask. Before Makena could even blink the wolves and Icicle were moving out. She glanced around them to see Frost right beside them. She let out a sigh, knowing she could be herself with Muli now. Icicle wasn't a bad friend, but Makena knew how she could be. Frost on the otherhand dosent seem to care about that sort of thing.
As Frost went over to the river, Makena took up her spot curled around Muli. She gently put her head on Muli's back with a content sigh. "My pillow." Makena whispered quietly as she closed her eyes. Now that everything seemed to be right with the world, and Makena's guard was mostly down, she realized how tired she actually was. A yawn escaped her tiny fox mouth as she shifted slightly to get comfortable. After a few short minutes she had forgotten about Frost entirely and was almost asleep. Just then Makena heard something being plopped infront of them. She jerked her head up to see Frost and a big fish infront of them. She bit it's tail and brought it closer before nosing towards Muli. "You eat first, im not hungry." She might have been if she wasn't so tired, but it was the truth for now.
She nodded at Frost and mumbled a tired, "Thank you," for the fish. She fully planned on moving to the tree root den but right now she just couldn't move. Makena took in the male's information before nodding. "Alright, but we cant just keep running. We have to do something or eles we might run out of places to hide. Aren't you the fox of tricks? Isn't there anything i can do?" Makena said, her voice serious. Her mind was already switching to protect/serious mode again. Even though she hadn't talked to Frost much, she knew that he was the traps guy and also a bit aggressive when need- or not need be.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 15, 2023 08:10 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya| f | SFP | M: SFP and Night
There was two things that worried Anya about what Shadow had said.
1. She didn't want Shadow to hurt Ash
2. What if he got a big head and decided to attack poor little Icicle when Shadow was away or not looking?
Anya looked down, defeated. "Okay." Anya managed to whine. Anya then took a few steps back so she wasn't cowering under Shadow's big, well, shadow. Anya just nodded after she got her training schedule. She didn't have a good feeling about this, and couldn't stop nervously glancing towards where Ash had went. She sighed when Shadow spoke again. She didn't want to doubt him, but he didn't know Ash like she did.
Anya then felt Icicle jump on her back and she gave a weak smile. Her smile grew a bit as Icicle joked. She didn't say anything though, she was still too nervous. And she seriously doubted Icicle would even have time to lift a paw. Knowing Ash it would probably be like the jaguar who killed Shadow's mate's brother. Quick and unexpected. That is IF he decided to do an attack when Shadow was gone. Nevertheless Anya nodded at Night and followed close behind him. "Im Anya." She said, clearly not interested in introductions at that moment. She turned her head slightly so she could see Shadow.
Anya then spoke to Shadow saying, "He wont try to hurt me. He's lost too much to even try and get Icicle off my back if there's a chance he will hurt me, which there is a slight chance, so in all honesty she will probably be safer with me. On the flip side he might be stupid enough to try and fight you. But, whatever happens, please dont hurt him too bad, he's just hurting and angry." Anya wanted to add, 'you know, like how you felt when you literally killed an entire army of jaguars', but didn't. She also didn't mention that he might hurt her with his words on accident, but that was the least of her concerns. That reminded her to ask Flame what jaguars were but she didn't dwell on that for too long because Anya could make out the pack of wolves in the distant. She even saw the outline of Ash in the distance, sitting unpatiently. She gulped hard, showing that she was clearly uncomfortable.

Edited at February 15, 2023 10:12 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 16, 2023 09:18 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | M | Fox | SFP | M: Makena, Kimu(ind)
Frost watched Makena pull the fish over to the male before replying to him. He listened to her before giving her a sharp grin. It might have turned out looking a bit like a maniac's grin as a glint entered his eyes. "The tricks I have in mind require some help from Shadow and another wolf. Perhaps a few wolves in particular although I have already recruited a dog to help. I will need your help come tomorrow morning when we start the traps." He said, flicking his ears.

Frost tilted his head, staring into Makena's eyes. "If your up to it of course. These aren't going to be our normal prank traps. These humans need to learn to leave us alone and only way to do that is if they lose a couple people." He said, letting out a dark chuckle. He might have a nice side with his fellow foxes but he hated humans with a passion. If the humans decided they wanted to leave the safety of their town, that was on them. This forest had a reputation to uphold and Frost was ready 100% to hold it. He flicked his tail before saying, "As for tonight, take care of your male. If you want to use some of these wane hours before nightfall, start collecting thorns and those flowers that we use to get honeycomb."

He loved those valerian plants that put the bees to sleep so they could steal honeycomb. However, his grin said they weren't going to steal just honeycomb this time. Frost had several tricks up his sleeve and no intention of stopping.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    88    89    90    91    92   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us