Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 starmutt
02:27:50 marsh | they/it
suggestion <3
-WP Click-
 Floof
02:25:34 Floodgates
Went on a breeding spree, expecting a lot of pups xD
 Transcendence
02:21:00 anti gen ai
I dont do sharks but the prehistoric water creatures are cool
 Transcendence
02:20:40 anti gen ai
Well heck
-Click-
 BooJake
02:12:11 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
Boom look at this sabertooth guy i made
 -Sweet-Poison-
02:09:42 Bau
Not me forgetting time exists
 Porcelain
01:40:33 
yes
 Transcendence
01:38:31 anti gen ai
Ah heck what if I added fins to the queerly dog base
 Porcelain
01:17:26 
i should scroll and check if my post is still in sales before posting sometimes probably
 Serpents
01:07:58 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
i shoud head to sleep now
 Frozen Flowers
01:05:20 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
-WP Click-

Be sure to comment your favorite with your vote :}
 Transcendence
12:57:40 anti gen ai
Any canine colors I guess lol

I cluld make them horse colors too lmaoo
 technoblade
12:56:30 Lil Techy | Techno
Ryk

I'm so excited to see it. I may sink in a good few thousand into this event.
 Rykio
12:56:25 An Attic.
Transcendence,
Like natural dog colors?
 technoblade
12:56:02 Lil Techy | Techno
ah yes

map
 Rykio
12:55:50 An Attic.
Technology,
That is true. I've been so excited to see it :D
 Transcendence
12:55:44 anti gen ai
Wrong link
-Click-
Dying
 Transcendence
12:55:28 anti gen ai
I dont know crack about dog colors send me colors somehow lol
-Click-
 technoblade
12:55:10 Lil Techy | Techno
Ryk

Perfect time to do so with the new battle boost on the way
 Rykio
12:54:39 An Attic.
Technology,
I'm getting back into breeding as my main thing, but I've been trying to get myself to explore + make an explore team.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : -5
Sun Bear : -2
Grizzly Bear : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    87    88    89    90    91   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 13, 2023 06:07 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Astro, Night
Brute limped slowly back into camp, tounge lolling out of his mouth in exhaustion. He limped straight over to Night's den. But before he got over there he saw that Night was staring into the distance. He turned and matched his gaze. It fell on Astro and River. He gave a stern look at Astro. Always causing trouble. The two were wrestling like pups. He shook his head. He hobbled to the entrance of Night's den. "There's no trace of her. Its like she just vanished." He panted, looking into his Alpha's eyes. "If she isnt back in the morning, I will lead a search party out for her. We've already lost two wolves, we can't lose more." He said, tail thumping the ground frustratingly. He waited for his Alpha to respond.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 13, 2023 10:06 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Astro, Brute(ind)
River balanced ontop of Astro, something they had done quite a few times. She was ready when he sat down, sliding off with a chuckle before he pinned her down. "Yes, it was the river. Me and Aquila got swept to the other side and couldn't make it back over with night falling so we spent the night at Alpha Killjoy's camp. That's why Night disappeared earlier, to come get us." River said, sadness rolling off her as she thought about Aquila again. Astro got distracted for a moment and River twisted with ease out of his grip, rolling away before sitting up to shake out her fur.

"And for that question, no. I've had enough excitement for the day." She answered, sarcastically saying 'excitement' before she turned back to the den. Walking inside, she laid down, looking not much different than a mother that just lost a pup.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 13, 2023 10:15 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Brute, Bardou(ind), Astro
Night watched his beta walk off to find Bardou. After a while, he noticed that he had yet to come back. Night started pacing the length of his den before pausing as Brute came back. Without Bardou. He listened before resuming his pacing. Wolves disappearing from his pack. Others leaving without a warning. What next? What possibly could be next? After a few minutes, he realized Brute was still there. He turned back to him, refusing to look at him as he said, "Go get some sleep. I will lead a patrol towards the border and see if Alpha Shadow saw her. You can lead a patrol down to the river and see if Alpha Killjoy saw any sign of her." Night turned to pad into his den before heading back out with a growl. He couldn't just do nothing in these last hours of daylight.

"Astro! Come here." Night called to the wrestling male before walking towards the entrance. He passed Brute on his way and said, "Stay in camp. If she comes back, give me a howl. I'm going to visit Alpha Shadow tonight." Night got to the medic's exit to camp, it would be the fastest way down to Shadow's territory. Night then waited for Astro to join him, a serious and concerned expression written clearly on his face.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 13, 2023 11:44 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash | M | Apprentice | Raven | M: River(ind), Brute(ind), Astronomy and Night
Ash was so deep in thought about how this 'mystery' was going to go that he didn't even notice River go out of her den and go close to the entrance of camp. When he finally snapped out of his thoughts he searched around panicly. He had lost his main, and basically only suspect! Well except for Sundown, but he was still where Ash 'left him'. River on the otherhand had moved without permission! How dare she! After a few panicked seconds he spotted River talking to the beta. Oh, that meant Night was free! But no, he had to catch this spy.
Out of the corner of his eye he saw another wolf stalking up to River and Brute. For a second he was about to jump up and warn his fellow packmates but then he realized it was just Astronomy. Wasn't that just the coolest name ever? Ash had seen River and Astronomy wrestling together a couple of times, so they were no doubt friends....Wait, what if he was a suspect? Nah, he was too cool to be a bad-guy. River was probably a spy behind his back. The poor guy, so unaware. Just then the male's eyes locked with his. Ash stared back, not quite sure why he seemed to be glaring. Like seriously, was everyone going to grouch at him today? Luckily the glares didn't last long and then he was back to being focused on eachother.
Somehow, Ash's gaze turned away from the dou and onto Brute. He had left, but was now back. The male went to talk to Night and Ash watched intently. It wasn't long before alpha Night called for Astronomy with a serious expression on his face. It most definitely signaled he was going somewhere. Heck, an adventure! Without a second thought about River he jumped up and trotted over to his alpha. He bowed his head when he approached him saying, "Alpha Night, is it alright if i come?" Ash then looked up at his alpha with a slightly hopeful expression. It was long overdue for an adventure!
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 13, 2023 11:45 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya| f | SFP | M: SFP
Anya was about to fall asleep just as Flame was doing when the sound of footsteps made her ear's prick. She lifted her head up and scanned the horizon, nervousness building inside her. She still didn't know how to fight, and Flame was the only other wolf. She shivered, her fur pricking up slightly. Just then Shadow and Frost appeared. Shadow! Anya wanted to cheer but held her tongue. She relaxed her posture as Shadow went up to Flame and tickled her nose with his tail. Since when did Shadow have a playful side? Anya wondered as Flame's head shot up, asking questions aplenty. Not that Anya didn't have questions, like why the heck did it take so long?
Anya crawled out of her thoughts when Night spoke to her. She had been very sad for Shadow and she wanted to hug him, but it had mostly died down now so Anya didn't have to restrain herself. She nodded eagerly when he said they were almost there. She was so excited she closed her eyes tight when he said they would be in a wolf pack. A real wolf pack for heaven sakes! Without permission Anya's tail began to wag. She then nodded when Shadow gave her instructions. "Got it alpha Shadow!" Anya said a little too excitedly. She seriously couldn't wait another moment. Anya rose to her feet and bounded over Flame and to the direction opposite of where Shadow had come from. She thought it might be the right way, but who knew!
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 14, 2023 09:43 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | Shadow Forest Pack | M: Anya & Bri
Shadow gave a small smile as Anya got excited. He doubted she had been in a big pack before and was probably excited to see other wolves. She talked excitedly before bounding towards the river. Icicle watched her go before calling after her, "Aren't you forgetting something!" Icicle stayed put, her tail wrapped around the little pup that had fallen asleep during the story. Icicle giggled as she watched Anya before Shadow said, "And we're off. Flame grab the pup, Icicle grab the trainee." He turned to guide Flame to the pup which she picked up delicately before staying by her side as he guided her towards the river.

Anya was almost on course, except she was headed for Killjoy's territory, not Night's. Icicle bounded after her to jump on her back before saying, "Flame has Bri and we are officially going the wrong way. You passed the shallow portion of the river a moment ago." She could see Shadow guiding Flame across the point of the river now, taking slow steps. Icicle wouldn't be able to do that herself with the blind female, she couldn't see under the surface well enough to guide Flame. Icicle stayed put, staying with Anya as the female tried to figure out where she was going.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 14, 2023 10:57 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Astronomy|M|Hunter|Raven|M:River, Night, Ash|
Astro straightened up at his name being called. He looked at Night, his eyes alert, ears perked. Oh how he loved being important.
He tossed a smile at River.
"I'll see you later, I've got somewhere to be." He said, smirking, his nose in the air with confidence.
He strutted towards his Alpha, nose in the air like he owned the place. Once he reached Night, he stood there, tail down. He didn't bother to address him as Alpha, nod or give any type of respect. Night had his respect, but would he show it? No.
"You need me?" He asked, wondering what was so important for Night to have the look that he did on his muzzle. He knew his Alpha, and this was bad....
"Do I get to fight someone?" He asked, eyes shining, tail wagging.
He turned as Ash joined them. He smirked, knowing that he could have fun with this one.. Ah, young minds. How precious.
"So, finally figure out that I am the fun one?" He said, tease ringing in his voice.
He turned back to Night, waiting for him to tell him what they were doing, no doubt in Astro's mind that he would be the star of it, of course.
After all, you can't look this good and not draw attention. He thought to himself. He then scanned Ash, wondering what pranks he could pull along the way.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 14, 2023 11:09 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Ash, Astro
Night tilted his head at Ash as the apprentice joined them. It was about time the apprentice got out of camp so he gave a small nod, "You may come as long as you behave." He said before Astro joined them. At his tease, Night simply blinked, "We are not going to fight. I need to have a word with Alpha Shadow about Bardou. I know she likes to patrol the borders so perhaps he saw her." Night said before flicking his tail. He then gave Astro a stern look, "We are going to take the medic's way down to the border. It's the quickest but it's also narrow. No pranks." He emphasized, knowing the male well. As for Ash, he said, "Stay close. This way is a bit rocky so watch where you put your paws. When we do get to the bottom and across the river, watch out for fox traps."

With that said, Night turned, heading out of camp at a slow paced trot. Mainly so he wouldn't miss the trail. He spotted the trail and veered onto it, watching his paws as to not squash any herbs and watched for the dip. He waited by it so none of the others would trip over it, Sundown had already taken a trip down the side as himself. They didn't need another incident like that. Once they were by him, he continued behind them, keeping alert on the trail down.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 14, 2023 12:18 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya| f | SFP | M: SFP
Anya stopped when she heard Icicle call to her. She turned around and gave a sheepish grin to her pack. So, umm, maybe she had forgotten something. She wasn't going to admit it, but her jaw was getting tired of holding her pup, and to be honest so was she. Anya was so careful when she was holding her, but she didn't want to be careful at that moment, she wanted to run like the wind and smell and see other wolves. Luckily she didn't have to go back because Flame picked up Brielle. She was a bit nervous, but knew Flame was trustworthy. With that she bounded off again in the direction she had been going. Just then Anya felt the familiar Icicle on her back. "Oh, oops, sorry. Im just so excited!" Anya said as she doubled back and caught up with Flame and Shadow which wasn't hard to do.
She then jumped into the river with a playful splash. She had totally forgotten Icicle had been on her back. Now she was either in the water or wet and on her back. "Sorry! I forgot you were there!" Anya said, looking back at Icicle before bounding through the water past Flame. "Im so excited!" Anya said, splashing up a storm yet keeping her distants so she didn't splash Brielle. One thing Anya loved was water so when she got to the other side, just for fun she got back in and began to play in the shallow part while she waited for her pack. She ran in the water she snapped at the water, having a grand old time. She had forgotten about not being her playful pup self. When her pack finally reached her she was panting and absolutely soaked from ears and paws to tail.
Ash | M | Apprentice | Raven | M: Night, Astronomy and SFP(mostly his sister lol)
Ash was very glad that he could come, but he was a bit disappointed there would be no fighting involved. Just boring talking. Atleast he was gonna be with Night, and besides, there was always next time. He turned to Astronomy when he spoke and just looked at him for a second. Night was the reason he asked to come. "Any adventure is fun....most of the time." Ash said quietly before turning to Night. He nodded before following close behind him. He wasn't going to say anything, but if there was fox traps, there was foxes, and if there was foxes and Ash saw them, they would soon be dead. Ash HATES foxes and will kill them if he sees them.
Before long Ash had touched down on flat ground. The narrow path was basically the only exciting thing that had happened to him all day so he was content. Just then he got a whiff of a familiar sent. "Anya?" Ash murmured to himself as he looked around. Just then he spotted his one and only living sister. He was so focused on her that he didn't even really notice the two wolves and the fox. He bolted towards her with his tail held high. His long last sister!
Anya| f | SFP | M: SFP, Night, Astronomy and Ash
Anya hadn't seen them coming but now she saw a grey wolf running towards her pack along with two other wolves behind him. It took her mind a second to realize the wolf wasn't just running at them, but straight at her. When she did realize it, it was too late. "Anya!" The grey wolf cried as their bodies crashed together. With the voice, added to the smell, she realized this wasn't just any wolf. "Ash?!" Anya asked in shock as she finally stopped rolling and stared into the eyes of her, older-by-10-minutes brother.
"Anya! I can't believe it! I thought you were a goner in the wilderness all by your lonesome!" Even though she was overjoyed to see her brother whe frowned slightly. "Im not some pup, Ash. Im perfectly fine as you can tell." She didn't plan on mentioning that she was only fine because of Shadow. Just then a smirk appeared on her face as she tried to push her brother off. "Now get off me ya big meanie!" Anya grunted. Sadly he didn't move from his position. "Dont you want to give your brother a hug?" He teased. "Dont make me send Flame after you!" Anya playfully growled back.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 14, 2023 12:55 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Astronomy|M|Hunter|Raven|M:Night, Ash, SFP|
Astronomy sighed. No fighting? How boring. He rolled his eyes at Night, and gave him an exaggerated yawn.
"You are no fun." He grumbled as they walked towards the Medic's path.
No pranks either? He gave Night a glare to let him know that he wasn't happy, and fell behind his Alpha.
Alright, alright. No pranks, and fighting, but what can I do? He looked around. Say... they were to go and speak to Shadow, that would mean foxes. Just want he needed, someone to pour gasoline on the bonfire.
He walked along, noticing the small details around him; the herbs that lined the path, the small rocks that rolled under his paws. He wanted to pull something, he itched just to make someone mad.
I won't, just to prove Night wrong. Plus I am a gentleman... As if. He chuckled to himself, and stopped when he saw Ash take off.
His eyes shone, and he soon was flying past Night, wanting in on whatever was going down.
He skidded to a stop by the river, so it was true Shadow and Flame were just right here.
His eyes fell on the young female, and the pup that Flame had in her mouth. He walked towards where Ash had the female on the ground, and then he saw Frost.
He laughed, yes! Finally! Some animal who knew had to have fun!
He trotted over to the fox, a smirk on his face.
"Well well well. What do we have here?" He paused for a second "The trap king of course! Any new traps to get us into trouble with?" He asked, giving him a sly look.
He gave the Alphas a look of 'I'm not planning anything, but I totally am.'
He stopped cackling with the fox to watch Ash and the female roll around on the ground. His eyes narrowed. How did Ash know her? Was she a threat? He doubted it. Would she be a good friend for River? He didn't have to ask to realize what happened to Aquila and to know that River was devastated.
He stopped watching the young wolves, and turned to Shadow and Night, listening, an almost evil gleam in his eyes. Oh, how he couldn't wait for the foxes to be in his camp. They would turn into a kingdom of fun, and those who didn't like it, they could deal with it.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    87    88    89    90    91   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us