Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 starmutt
02:27:50 marsh | they/it
suggestion <3
-WP Click-
 Floof
02:25:34 Floodgates
Went on a breeding spree, expecting a lot of pups xD
 Transcendence
02:21:00 anti gen ai
I dont do sharks but the prehistoric water creatures are cool
 Transcendence
02:20:40 anti gen ai
Well heck
-Click-
 BooJake
02:12:11 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
Boom look at this sabertooth guy i made
 -Sweet-Poison-
02:09:42 Bau
Not me forgetting time exists
 Porcelain
01:40:33 
yes
 Transcendence
01:38:31 anti gen ai
Ah heck what if I added fins to the queerly dog base
 Porcelain
01:17:26 
i should scroll and check if my post is still in sales before posting sometimes probably
 Serpents
01:07:58 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
i shoud head to sleep now
 Frozen Flowers
01:05:20 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
-WP Click-

Be sure to comment your favorite with your vote :}
 Transcendence
12:57:40 anti gen ai
Any canine colors I guess lol

I cluld make them horse colors too lmaoo
 technoblade
12:56:30 Lil Techy | Techno
Ryk

I'm so excited to see it. I may sink in a good few thousand into this event.
 Rykio
12:56:25 An Attic.
Transcendence,
Like natural dog colors?
 technoblade
12:56:02 Lil Techy | Techno
ah yes

map
 Rykio
12:55:50 An Attic.
Technology,
That is true. I've been so excited to see it :D
 Transcendence
12:55:44 anti gen ai
Wrong link
-Click-
Dying
 Transcendence
12:55:28 anti gen ai
I dont know crack about dog colors send me colors somehow lol
-Click-
 technoblade
12:55:10 Lil Techy | Techno
Ryk

Perfect time to do so with the new battle boost on the way
 Rykio
12:54:39 An Attic.
Technology,
I'm getting back into breeding as my main thing, but I've been trying to get myself to explore + make an explore team.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : -5
Sun Bear : -2
Grizzly Bear : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    86    87    88    89    90   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 12, 2023 09:18 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Brute
Once Brute was settled in his den, Night said, "Earlier this morning, Fallon and Aquila left the territories for an unknown reason. I could not make it in time when they left but River managed to see them go. She was unable to catch up to them before they left Alpha Killjoy's territory but she did say that Aquila had mixed thoughts of staying due to an injury that might be permanent." Night paused, letting this information sink in before continuing, "The pack is now down a beta. I have already decided to give River the lead hunter role as she was my first choice before Aquila but she hadn't wanted the position then. She's alright with it now but in much grief over Aquila. You know how close they were." Night paused for a few moments, recalling that he had not seen River without Aquila since the female had been made lead hunter.

Finally, Night frowned and said, "Which brings us to the decision of beta. We only have a few choices but I need another opinion into my thoughts. Bardou is a fine huntress and has proven that she can give orders effectively while the pack listens to her. I have yet to see how Anora would do in such a position. And we have a queen that is leaving the pup life behind her. I would like to let the pack know who the new beta female is by tomorrow evening the latest." Night finished before rapping his tail on his paws awaiting his beta's thoughts on the situation.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 13, 2023 09:13 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Night
Brute stared blankly at the space behind Night. His ears pinned to his body. He looked deep into his Alpha's eyes, and barely managed not to whine. He had always had a deep love for Fallon, and he deeply respected Aquillia. But now they were gone. How could he manage, knowing that some of the packmates he respected. But he nodded. He gathered up his courage. Fallon would always be in his heart. "Yes we do need to appoint a new Beta." He said. Realizing that he wasn't the only one sharing grief. River was tough, but she lost a very close friend.
Pushing the grief out of his mind, they needed a new Beta. Although he disliked Bardou, she was deeply respected by the rest of the back. Even as only a huntress. Anora hasn't shown much, and it was true that there was a queen leaving the nursery. But, there was a clear choice. Bardou was the best fit. "I think Bardou would be the best fit, as you said she has proven to be a good leader. And the pack respects her. My choice is clear." He said, waiting for his Alpha's response
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 13, 2023 02:28 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night & River | M & F | Alpha & Hunter | Raven | M: Brute
Night listened to Brute before nodding. He was glad that they both agreed on Bardou. Although, granted, Night wasn't sure how to think of the female that always spoke in riddles. Nonetheless, the pack respected her so it would be good. "Alright, thank you for your insight. I will announce the decision tonight when everyone is back and ready to settle. Until then, I would like you to rest. First, I would like to find Bardou and give her the news. Do you know where she might have gone off to?" Night said before asking the question with perked ears. The last time he had seen her was talking to Laan when he came into camp but she wasn't there anymore.

Edited at February 13, 2023 02:33 PM by Fangsoffire
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 13, 2023 02:36 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Night, River
Brute nodded. "Just give them time to grieve. Everyone respected Fallon and Aquillia." He said, looking at Killjoy. He then stared out past the camp boudries. "It'll be hard without them." He choked out. "This will be a hard winter." He then hobbled out of the den but turned when he was asked the question. "No I haven't seen her lately, but I'll go and find her once I get River to rest." He looked closely at Night, trying to read his face. "I'll find her." He then limped out of the den towards River. When he came up to her he nudged her side affectionately. "We all grieve for them too, River." He said, letting out a small whine. "But we have new responsibilities now, and we need you more than ever. But first, you must get some rest." He looked into the she-wolf's eyes. He flicked his ear towards her den. And turned and limped out of camp, looking for Bardou.

Edited at February 13, 2023 02:40 PM by Wolf Pride
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 13, 2023 02:51 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Astronomy|M|Hunter|Raven|M: Ash, River, Brute, Night|
Astronomy trotted through the forest, two rabbits in his mouth. He had a smirk on his face as he thought of the last look on their faces as he killed them. The little things that can please one.
Ah, good times. He thought, his pelt still slightly damp from his morning swim.
The wind blew through his thick fur, feeling rather quite nice. He closed his eyes, and took it in.
He climbed the rocky hill to camp, looking back once, just to make sure he wasn't being followed. To his disappointment, he wasn't. Damn. That meant no fights for him today.
He rolled his eyes and plowed on.
He trotted through the camp entrance. His first thing to do was to scan the camp, looking for anything out of order. He'd been worried last night when River hadn't come back.
He was about to whine to Night again about how she was missing, and how bored he was without her when he saw Night and Brute talking.
He stopped by the food pile, and watched them for a second, deciding if he wanted to interrupt them just for the fun of it.
That was when he caught the scent of... River! He spun around, his blue eys shining with mischief. He saw her laying by the entrance. How had he missed her? If she were a snake, he would have been bitten... Yikes. That wouldn't do.
He trotted towards her, his ears perked. He stopped just about twenty feet from her, and went into a stalking pose, locking his eyes with hers. He intended to run at her, and pounce. Something he'd been doing since she was big enough to take it. After all, when she had first come to the pack, she'd been little!
He had been an bored apprentice then, and she'd kept him busy.
He stopped when he saw Brute nudge her. The mischief playing in his eyes turned red with fire. He glared at Brute, and squared up. Being a large wolf, barely smaller then Shadow, he strutted towards River and Brute.
"Hey." He growled, putting himself between River and the Beta. He couldn't careless about Brutes rankings, after all, rankings were made to be scaled, and all it would take to make it fall would be to kick it in the knees.
He bared his teeth, showing his long, sharp fangs. He continued to glare at him as he walked er, limped to his den.
He turned to River, his playful mood melted off of his face. He glanced at her shoulder, noting the scent of herbs. Without a word to her, he ruffled his nose through her pelt, looking for traces of any other wolves.
"Who hurt you?" He asked, death on his mind as he sat down next to her, eyeing around the camp. "Tell me. Don't lie, or try to cover it up." He said, his voice deep.
As Astro listened to her explain what happened, his eyes fell on Ash, who was sitting under a tree nearby. His eyes narrowed as he saw him watching River. He growled under his breath.
He saw River as a little sister, and no one was going to hurt her, or even think about it.
He made sure to make eye contact with Ash. The young male seemed to be... daydreaming?
Without taking his eyes off of the male, he spoke.
"Why is he watching you? Does he have a crush or something, cause if so..." He trailed off, turning to River with a evil smirk.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 13, 2023 03:17 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Astro
Brute looked tiredly into Astro's eyes. He flicked his ear dismissively. He had more to worry about the young wolves just getting into their prime. How he wished he wasn't limited because of his injury, or he would have cuffed him right in the ear. But no, Bardoi was missing, and with her gone, that was one less wolf in camp. He knew he could leave those two. Astro would die protecting River. He proceeded out of camp, sniffing for any sign of Bardou. Nothing. Any disturbances? Nope, Nothing. He huffed in frustration. He limped on though.
It seemed like he had been out there for ages. His paws pads felt raw. And with every step waves of exhaustion filled him. Maybe she didn't want to be found. Well he should come back eventually. Hopefully. He turned back the way he had come and limped tiredly back to camp.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 13, 2023 03:36 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow & Foxes | M | Alpha & Foxes | Shadow Forest | M: Strays United, Makena, Kimu, Anya & Bri
Shadow continued forward and Frost bounded ahead to finish the last trap before they came out to the river. They were a bit downstream from where he left his pack which was good. He wasn't too sure how the other foxes would respond to the dogs. Shadow stopped at the riverside before saying to Alha, "I will leave you here. You are free to hunt and I will check on you sometime tomorrow. The humans will not be able to reach you here. If you need help, just howl. Me or one of the foxes will get to you." After nodding his head to them, Frost jumped down to land on his back.

Once the male was ready, Shadow turned to head upstream. He kept a good pace, ready to get to his pack. He arrived after a good few minutes. He saw Flame dozing off with Anya beside her and the foxes in a circle, no doubt talking. He came over to flick his tail over Flame's nose, the only playful gesture he had made for a while. Flame twitched her nose before her face broke in a smile she couldn't keep back. She sat up with a chuckle, "Are we ready to go? If I remember correctly, to avoid that entrance that goes up the cliff, we need to take the medic's way yes?" Shadow nodded before saying, "Yes, that's why your here and not all the way at the waterfall. I'll guide you and Anya the rest of the way up. Frost, you can stay here with Makena and her friend. You know the way to the camp once your done."

Frost jumped off his back before taking Icicle's place. "You betcha. I'll catch up." From his tone, he implied, Maybe into his statement. Shadow knew he would rather be with his fellow foxes than with the wolves. Shadow turned back to Anya before saying, "We are almost there. Once we go up the cliff trail here, you'll be in a wolf pack. Stay near Flame and Icicle. Most of the wolves do not know us up there but Night does. Address him as Alpha Night and me as Alpha Shadow. The sooner the pack understands that another pack is in their presence, no matter how mismatched we seem, they will relax." Shadow waited for her response, resting his tail on Flame's shoulder.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 13, 2023 03:48 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Astro, Brute
River flicked an ear at Brute as he came over. She gave him a small smile before Astro came over, barging in like Brute was hurting her. She sat up to swat at his ears. She gave Brute an apologetic glance as he walked away before glaring at Astro. "Do you have to be an overprotective mama bear all the time?" She asked, flattening her ears as he demanded to know who hurt her. She rolled her eyes before saying sarcastically, "I would love to see how you hurt a river in vengeance."

She swatted at his ears again before looking over as he said something about someone watching her. She saw Ash before flicking an ear, using the opportune to annoy Astro. "Oh you know males around me. They just get so overprotective." She said before hooking a paw around his front legs, tripping him before pouncing on his back and wrestling him down to the ground. Ugh, he always acted like an overprotective brother or something. She already had one acting like an overprotective father.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 13, 2023 04:01 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Harry|M|Guard|Strays United|M: Alha|
Harry followed behind the pack until they stopped. He saw Shadow turn to Alha to talk before bolting.
He walked up behind her, watching Shadows tail leave. His ear flicked as he turned to his Alpha.
"So, this is where we are staying? How long are we staying here?" He asked, his eyes scanning around for any signs of danger.
He would need to go out on patrol. His tail wagged at the thought of that.
Patrol! Finally!
He nodded along to Alha's words, not listening. Once she had finished, he turned around.
"Well, I'm off to patrol." He said, his eyes shining as he began to limp, his nose to the ground.
He walked a bit upstream, noting the scents of foxes, rabbits, and some mice. His stomach growled at the thought of food, but he knew that he wasn't agile enough to hunt. He could take down coyotes with ease, but he couldn't take down a swift rabbit. Go figure.
He found a shallow part in the river, and slid into the cool water. He'd always loved water. His thick fur was hot, and water cooled him down.
He paddled around for a bit before going back to shore. He shook himself off, saliva flying as he did so.
Ah, much better.
He looked around before heading back to the pack. He didn't want to be gone for long, after all, he wasn't sure what could be lurking.
He laid down at the edge of the pack to watch his packmates while also watching what was past them. He closed his eyes, listening to the river rush past.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 13, 2023 04:22 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Astronomy|M|Hunter|Raven|M: River Night|
Astro was caught off guard by her comment.
They get overprotective of her? Who? Stalkers.
"Overprotective? You? Nah. You don't have the looks." He teased, seeing her out of the corner of his eye going in to hook his legs. He smiled, and allowed himself to get taken to the ground by the smaller female.
His nose got buried in dirt, and he coughed at the thick scent of Earth. He laid there for a bit, his muscles relaxed.
Once he had enough of the taste of dirt, he began to slowly gather his legs underneath himself. It was hard, but she was light.
Once he had himself gathered, he stood up, balancing River on his back, trying to not drop her. He shifted a bit, trying to be square underneath her.
He smirked to himself, and sat down quickly without any warning. She slid off his back, and he spun, ready to attack.
He timed it perfectly so that when he pounced, she would end up on her back.
He lunged, and swept her up. As he stood on her, pinning her down, looking down at her, he smiled, looked up at the sky, and let out a cackle that would give the foxes a run for their money.
"God, I am victorious." He said, his tail wagging slowly. "So, it really was the river?" His ear flicked. "Where were you last night? I was so bored." He said, making an exaggerated eye roll.
He glanced over at Night who had a stone like face on. Astro bent down to her ear.
"So, want to cause some trouble?" He whispered, giving Night an innocent look from across the camp.
He glared at Brute as he limped back into camp, taking his focus off of the small female under him for a second. He knew the risks, in a fight, it would have him killed, but here, he could careless.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    86    87    88    89    90   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us