Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Porcelain
12:23:10 
vah
hyped to draw pony <3
 Continental Wolves
12:22:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
BJake
You better be quick cause im going to be dropping money on them 👀👀
 BooJake
12:21:45 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
You best make some more of them, I get some apples tomorrow '-'
 Zeraphia
12:20:45 Spooky Vah
BJake

Thank youuu, the dress is my favorite part!

Anomaly

<3 thank you!
 technoblade
12:20:10 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

within the first 30 seconds XD
 Anomaly
12:19:35 Kirk | Krik
Vah
Cuteeee
 BooJake
12:19:35 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
I did! It's so cool, it was AB'd though right? :c
@Zeraphia
That's so good! The dress is astonishing! :0
 Zeraphia
12:19:32 Spooky Vah
Techno

:3

I love old Disney. That makes me so happy ^^
 technoblade
12:19:24 Lil Techy | Techno
sky

yes!
 technoblade
12:19:11 Lil Techy | Techno
zera

it's giving old disney vibes and i love it
 Dark sky
12:18:21 Sky but spooky - she
Defeat 13 Chupacabras in battle. (desert)

Completed: 0/13

➔ 800 Mushrooms 5 Party On! 3 Robin Feather

wait... is that worth it?
 Zeraphia
12:18:05 Spooky Vah
-Click-

Art. XD again
 technoblade
12:15:43 Lil Techy | Techno
bjake

did you see my new adopt?
 BooJake
12:14:54 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Hi! :D
 technoblade
12:14:18 Lil Techy | Techno
bjake!
 BooJake
12:12:32 Don't call me BJ.
@Emmet
You have logged in 6 days in a row.
You earned: 10 Character Points
:D
 Porcelain
12:12:28 
why does it say you have 500 cp when you definitely have atleast 600
-WP Click-
 Porcelain
12:11:32 
hi guys lol
 Continental Wolves
12:10:12 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 337 days in a row
 Frozen Flowers
12:09:58 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
My poor partner was waiting on COD for me and I was too engrossed with WP lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +5
Mountain Lion : +4
Wolverine : +5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    85    86    87    88    89   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 10, 2023 10:51 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Sundown
River saw Sundown come out and invite her inside. She walked in before sitting down, taking a bit of weight off her shoulder. At his question, she smiled at him before saying, "Night told me to have you check up on me. Me and. . .Aquila took a bad fall in the river yesterday and my shoulder got scratched up. Alpha Killjoy's medic took care of most of it but after the long walk from their camp to ours, it's a bit sore again." She turned so that he could see the wound, which didn't look much like a wound anymore, more like a bruise. The poultice was mostly off because of her swim but there were still a few patches.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 10, 2023 11:17 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena|f|fox|M: Kimulimuli and Icicle
Makena watched Icicle jump into a tree with moss in her mouth. She was quite confused, but she would soon find out. She jumped back in shock when Icicle squeezed the moss making water rain down on them. Well, it mostly got on Muli but some hit her. As Icicle jumped down Makena shook out the small amount of water that had gotten on her before sitting back down at Muli's side. She then winced as Icicle put the 'bandages' on. Again, it wasn't her that was hurt, she just knew how much it probably stung. When Icicle spoke to her she nodded. Got it. Bandages dont come off until they are ready.
Makena then watched as Icicle rolled a berry towards Muli, him smash it with his paw and then put it on his leg. She really hoped he wasn't in too much pain, when there was nothing she could do. While he rubbed it into his leg Makena spaced off, turning her focus to the two female wolves. The younger one seemed to be trying to confort Flame. She then turned her attention to the river. It didn't seem as strong today, so that was good? She then turned her focus to the forest around them. It reminded her that winter was coming, and it was practically here. Winter was probably the worst time of year. It was the hardest to find food and it just made things overall harder. Makena used to not worry about it, since she was only taking care of herself, but now she had Muli to provide for.
She shivered before hearing Muli talking to her. She turned her attention back to Muli and his smiling face. She couldn't help but smile too as she spoke. "Hello Muli." she said, her voice playful as she was clearly holding back a laugh. Even at the worst of times, Muli always found a way to make her smile. This happened to be one of these times and it made her think of how grateful she was for Muli. Im so lucky to have Muli....I must protect him with my life.....Speaking of which, i bet he might be hungry. Makena held back a yawn as she turned to Muli. "Are you hungry? I can go get some food."

Edited at February 10, 2023 11:20 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 10, 2023 11:56 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash | M | Apprentice | Raven | M: Night(ind), Brute(ind), River and Sundown
"It's no fair." Ash grumbled to himself as he sat down by a tree. The tree had pretty leaves on it but the young male could care less. It could be in flames and he wouldn't notice. "Today was sposed to be my action day, but i fell asleep and Night left." Ash growled to himself. His plan for the day was to follow Night around and hopefully do something exciting. The week he has been here, nothing exciting had happened so he was getting restless. Well atleast that's what he thought, until he accidentally fell asleep and took a nap. He had fell asleep in the late morning and just woke up a few minutes ago, leaving him with practically no day left to do something exciting.
"I bet Night got to do all the fun stuff while i was asleep." Ash huffed as he slipped into a laying position. "Im sooo bored!" Ash groaned after a couple minutes of just pure feeling bad gor himself. Right after he said that both Night and River entered camp. His tail began to wag slightly as he got up. River went into the medic's which was never a good sign, atleast most of the time and Night headed for his den. "Which one should i go after?" Ash asked himself as he stopped and considered it. River was probably hurt so she obviously did something exciting, but Night was the alpha. He was about to head to his alpha but he saw him go into his den with Brute right behind him.
He knew Brute was the beta, and obviously Night was the alpha, so he decided that they were probably talking about leader stuff and needed some privacy. With a sigh Ash turned his sights to the medic's den. "I wonder if River will tell me what happened....I bet she got into a fight with a bear!" Ash mumbled to himself as he trotted towards the den. As he reached them he heard River say something about alpha Killjoy's medic or something. I wonder who Killjoy is? It certainly is a weird name....WAIT! What if River is secretly in another pack! Shes a traitor! A spy! I should go tell Night! Wait, i dont have any evidence.....I guess ill need to follow River around and get evidence. I have to make sure she dosent see me, or smell or hear me.
With his mind made up Ash finally stepped into the medic's den. "Hello everyone!" He greeting cheerfully. "How are you guys?" He asked. First ill make small talk for a while, and make them comfortable. Then when the least expect it, BAM ill investigate River. She will be so scared she confesses right on the spot. Then ill be the hero of the pack. Everyone will be talking about me and ill be famous! Ash thought, making a plan in his head before turning his focus back on the two wolves infront of him
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 10, 2023 01:24 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sundown|M|Medic's Apprentice|Raven|M: River, Ash|
Sundown listened to River, and was examining her patches when Ash walked in.
Hmm, the Medic did a good job patching River up. I- He turned to see Ash trotting. His ears went back, why was this wolf in his den?He glared at Ash, a deep frown in his muzzle, as he watched the Apprentice with annoyance.
"Can I help you?" He asked, his canines flashing as he spoke. He turned back to River, trying to ignore the grey male.
His yellow eyes angerly scanned the herbs, deciding what to do with River.
Once he had chosen his herbs, he began to chew them.
"So, what is Eastern pack like?" He asked, through the chewing. He'd heard several things from different muzzles, and wasn't sure what to believe.
He gently put the chewed herbs onto Rivers shoulder, and pressed down with his paws gently as he reached his neck out to grab the cobwebs.
He grabbed them, and began to dress the healing wound.
He stepped back to look at his handy work. It wasn't the best, but it would do. If Ore didn't like it, she could redo it.
Sundown turned to Ash, looking him up and down twice with a judging look. He sighed.
"Why are you still here?" He asked, his ears back. He didn't like his safe spot getting intruded, especially by a wolf this bubbly. What was his energy level? Endless?
Sundown then turned back to River, his voice gentle once again, without the harshness that he'd spoken to Ash with.
"If your shoulder starts to really bother you, come and find me, and I'll give you a poppy seed, unless you want that now, but it's up to you. If I were you though, I would wait and see." He said, not making eye contact, but instead looking at her paws.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 10, 2023 01:46 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Harry|M|Guard|SUP|M: Shadow, Brothers, Alha, Frost, Loki|
Harry began to walk behind the pack, wanting to make sure that everyone was fine.
He turned his head to look behind him, feeling like it would be the last time in a while that he would see the town. His head said to run back to town, but his heart said to stay with the pack. He decided that he wouldn't disapoint his Alpha, and limped along behind the pack.
He could see Loki from where he was, his eyes narrowed, jaw set as he watched. His eyes then turned to Shadow and Frost as they led the way.
He then watched Kaara. He could tell that she didn't like Loki from the way that she faltered slightly. He glanced at Apollo and Comanche as they walked next to him.
He lengthened his stride, even if it hurt his leg. He had a look in his chocolate eyes of pure cocky confidence, as all good Guard dogs had. After all, you had to be crazy to be a true guard at heart, or so he'd been told. Was he crazy? He didn't feel crazy, but it was all possible.
He stopped at the tree where Frost was holding up the trap. Was that snakes? Of course it was, just what they needed. He shook his head at the fox, and silently walked forwards past it, his tail weaving slightly from side to side as he walked on.
He didn't like that the fox was now behind him, as it would allow him to jump on him from a blind spot. Oh god, he could hear just hear the cackling that would happen if the fox managed to get him.
He kept his standing ear to listen what was behind him. If that fox as much as touched him... He knew he couldn't hurt Frost, as he was sure that Shadow would kill him.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 10, 2023 01:47 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Ash, Sundown
River stayed still as Sundown went to work, putting a new patch onto the wound. Ash came walking in full of energy and River blinked slowly. She had already forgotten who the apprentice's mentor was but he seemed to have too much energy. Sundown's tone said as much too. "Hello Ash. That energy could be better used training." River said gently before turning her attention back to Sundown at his question.

"Well, to begin with, getting into the camp itself is a workout. A very very steep hill, much like our own." River started, letting out a chuckle. "The wolves were not quite friendly at the beginning but the scout Alpha Killjoy had assigned to me turned out to be as playful as Aquila." She said before her ears flattened in sadness. She shook it off a moment later before she heard what he said next to her. She gave him a playful smile, "You would have to come find me if you think I'm not doing alright. Thanks Sundown." She said before standing up. She touched noses with him once before slipping past Ash, unsure to as why he was in here. Padding outside, she got back to the hunter den and laid down, watching the camp.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 10, 2023 02:36 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash | M | Apprentice | Raven | M: Sundown, River, Laan(ind) and The Raven Pack(ind)
Ash could tell the second he stepped into the den that Sundown was NOT happy. He had no idea why however, he hadn't even started questioning River. His ears lowered slightly as he felt himself getting a bit upset. Luckily he forgot about when his 'suspect' spoke to him. "Atleast she said hello." Ash grumbled under his breath so no one but him could here. She had a point though, he could go find Laan and train. But he wanted real excitement, not boring training. Tailing River seemed much more fun. He was about to leave when Sundown brought up the Eastern pack. Was that the pack River was a spy for? Forgetting about leaving he turned to look at River, obviously curious.
The way she described it made it seem like she wasn't a member, but she could be lying. He decided he would tail her just for a little bit just to make sure. A detective could never be too careful after all. Just then Ash turned to Sundown who looked even more upset. Why did he let River in here but not him? Did Ash do something to him that he didn't realize? Nevertheless Ash's ears went down. "I was just curious about the Eastern pack." Ash said, frowning. He really didn't know what this wolf's problem was.
Ash then followed River out of the den. He knew he needed to cool down if he was going to keep thinking straight, especially with a mystery in the air. As River went to her den Ash went to the tree he was at earlier. "Stupid medic." Ash grumbled, still clearly upset. "What's his problem anyway? I literally didn't do anything." Ash grumbled to himself for a couple more minutes before laying his head down on his paws. "It isn't worth it." He sighed, making some dirt fly a small distance. "I bet he was just trying to distract me from River. What if he's in kahoots with her! I'd better stop sulking and watch River!"
Ash rose into a sitting position and looked around camp. It was pretty empty but he knew that meant the hunters were out. There was only a couple of wolves, including his mentor, a wolf he didn't know the name of, River, Sundown, Night, Brute and others he didn't know the names of. Not being able to see River Ash got up and walked to a position so he could see inside the den. He didn't think it was too obvious that he was trying to see inside, but you never know. River was still in there so he turned his sights to the medic's den. He seemed to still be in there too. "I guess they're just resting now." Ash sighed. "I bet they did super exciting things so of course their gonna rest." Ash huffed. Why was he always the one stuck being bored? He turned his head to look at Laan. "Maybe i should go train...." He turned back to River, "No, i cant. She just said that to keep my busy. I bet she knows im onto her! I need to be extra careful now." Ash whispered to himself. Ash then countinued to every once in a while glance at River and Sundown while fantasizing about catching the 'bad guy'.

Edited at February 10, 2023 02:39 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 11, 2023 10:16 AM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Justice | F | Eastern Scout | M: Killjoy, Night, Malicia(dir), Illusion, Yukon(ind)

Justice sat and listened to the converstion, eyeing the large female wearily as she talked with her sly tongue. Her nares twitched, making sure to take in the females scent, wanting to know for sure if she were to come back. When the female turned to leave, she listened to Killjoy's words. He's being kind to her.. Why? She thought to herself before looking over at Illusion as Killjoy glared over at him. What had the lead hunter done? All he ws doing was standing there. Justice then made eye contact with her alpha as she was addressed. "Yes, Sir. I will do that." she spoke softly before dispersing her weight between all four of her paws and walking forward toward the queen. "Come along now Malicia.." she mentioned toward the femle, dipping her head in respect towards the other alpha tht had came along with them before trotting off towards camp, stopping every once in a while to make sure Malicia was still following.

Justice wondered why Killjoy seemed so.. upset with Illusion, but she shoved the questions to the back of her mind and kept them to herself for now. As they headed back to camp, Justice was mostly quiet. She wasn't very fond of Malicias actions the last few days, and it showed. The spotted female then broke the silence after falling into pace with the other, "How are you feeling?" she asked, wondering how the wound was healing up and how the pregnancy was going.

Torrin | F | Eastern Scout Apprentice | M: Yukon, Illusion, Malicia, Justice, Marbled(ind), Saige(dir)

It had been hours it felt like.. Where were they? The young female paced around, she hadn't gone to see the medic, not thinking she needed to. Her wounds stung badly, but her adrenaline racing through her body sort of outted the stinging pain. Torrin soon sat down, staring at the cmps entrance. Has Yukon slaughtered them all? No.. That's impossible.. She thought with a whine, her audits flattening to her crania as she sat there. Her tail wrapped around her paws before her nares flared, picking up Malicias scent. Has she gone out too? Great.. She thought to herself, shaking her crania. Not my problem.. She growled lowly to herself before looking around, noticing Marbled run frantically out of the queen den. Torrin blinked, her nares picking up the scent of blood and milk as a mixture. Her audits flattened against her crania as she quickly trotted toward the den and into it, seeing Saige sitting there, two pups nursing whilst another lay lifeless not too far away. Torrin frowned, "I'm so sorry.." she mentioned, swllowing hard before seeing she had never met this packmate before.

"My name's Torrin.. I.. I'm here to help if you need anything." she mentioned toward the new mother, seeing the pain in the grey pelted wolves eyes made her hurt inside as well. She had never had pups, but she could only imagine what this mother is going through right now.

Saige | F | Eastern Queen | M: Marbled(ind), Torrin(dir)

The female lappe t the ded puppy, hoping if she were to warm it up it would bring it back. Hr mind whirred. How could she let this happen? Saige ignored all the comfort she was given from marbled, the world around her seemed as if it was on pause for her. She didn't even notice the femle run out of the den. It wasn't long until she began hearing a faint, echoing voice. Saige looked around with water-filled eyes before noticing the spotted female and her voice came to.

"My name's Torrin.."

Saige choked on her words as she went to introduce herself before she looked back down at the pup. "I-I-it's all my.." she couldn't even finish the sentence before she broke down crying once more. She knew the other female was still around, but didn't care at this point. She just sat and cried.

Yukon | F | Loner | M: The Group, Shadow's Pack(ind)

The female listened carefully to the words of the alpha, nodding as she trotted off. Though, she didn't really listen to the alphas. she cleared the wrning of the traps from her mind as she trotted off. Yukon was confident that she could fight off anything that may come her way, whether it be with words or brute force. As she walked, she noticed the scenery change. Eventually, she heard a large snap then pain in her left back leg. Yelping, she tries to pull away, only causing more pain for herself. Damn it.. she thought to herself.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 11, 2023 12:39 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Kaara | F | Scout | M: Shalah, their pack.
><
Kaara looked calmed at least a little by Shalah's words. "I hope at least." She mumbled. Her ears laid back a little, she watched as most of the males in their pack dropped behind them, Her and Shalah were in the center. Though Loki was uncomfortably close in front of her, she didn't like him. At least there are a lot of us. She was happier that there were no humans but unsure that the forest was any safer. Her eyes narrowed.

Edited at February 11, 2023 12:40 PM by iArema
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 12, 2023 02:18 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Night
Brute lay down, drifting in and out of sleep. His ears perked up and his eyes slowly opened as he saw River and Night enter camp. His foreleg was just a slight throb now but he watched River go to Sundown. She didnt look to bad, so he assumed she would be fine. He watched Night go to his den, but then come over to him. He knew Night was serious as he spoke to him. Brute got up slowly and stretched. Then limped after his Alpha towards his den.

Edited at February 12, 2023 02:19 PM by Wolf Pride

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    85    86    87    88    89   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us