Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 BooJake
12:23:22 Don't call me BJ.
@Emmet
>:'c
 technoblade
12:23:19 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

I'm doing my best! I am just no realizing how dumb flesh mechanics are.
 Porcelain
12:23:10 
vah
hyped to draw pony <3
 Continental Wolves
12:22:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
BJake
You better be quick cause im going to be dropping money on them 👀👀
 BooJake
12:21:45 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
You best make some more of them, I get some apples tomorrow '-'
 Zeraphia
12:20:45 Spooky Vah
BJake

Thank youuu, the dress is my favorite part!

Anomaly

<3 thank you!
 technoblade
12:20:10 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

within the first 30 seconds XD
 Anomaly
12:19:35 Kirk | Krik
Vah
Cuteeee
 BooJake
12:19:35 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
I did! It's so cool, it was AB'd though right? :c
@Zeraphia
That's so good! The dress is astonishing! :0
 Zeraphia
12:19:32 Spooky Vah
Techno

:3

I love old Disney. That makes me so happy ^^
 technoblade
12:19:24 Lil Techy | Techno
sky

yes!
 technoblade
12:19:11 Lil Techy | Techno
zera

it's giving old disney vibes and i love it
 Dark sky
12:18:21 Sky but spooky - she
Defeat 13 Chupacabras in battle. (desert)

Completed: 0/13

➔ 800 Mushrooms 5 Party On! 3 Robin Feather

wait... is that worth it?
 Zeraphia
12:18:05 Spooky Vah
-Click-

Art. XD again
 technoblade
12:15:43 Lil Techy | Techno
bjake

did you see my new adopt?
 BooJake
12:14:54 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Hi! :D
 technoblade
12:14:18 Lil Techy | Techno
bjake!
 BooJake
12:12:32 Don't call me BJ.
@Emmet
You have logged in 6 days in a row.
You earned: 10 Character Points
:D
 Porcelain
12:12:28 
why does it say you have 500 cp when you definitely have atleast 600
-WP Click-
 Porcelain
12:11:32 
hi guys lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +5
Mountain Lion : +4
Wolverine : +5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    84    85    86    87    88   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 9, 2023 12:53 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Silver | F | Loner | M: Killjoy
She eyed the wolf as he stepped aside. For a pack wolf, he actually was nice. At his wishes, she frowned before starting to pick up her skull. At his question, she paused. Hmm...she definitely wasn't going to tell this male her reason but he had been nice enough to let her keep going so she supposed he could have a semi-answer. "It's the last thing I have from my mother. She always kept it around for some unknown reason but she told me my father would know what it meant when I find him." The last part slipped out before she shut her jaws quickly. Oops, that slipped out. Nope, she was not getting help finding her father, she could do it on her own. She had been trained for this exploration so she would do it by herself. Silver flattened her ears, she had said too much as it was, especially to a stranger. Besides, she wanted to get to the waterfall before nightfall.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 9, 2023 12:55 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Sorrel | F | Scout | Eastern | M: Killjoy, River, Night.
><
Sorrel swam around, diving in and out till River was in the water and speaking to her. "Of course I do," She chuffed, flicking water off her neck, recovering from the splash. Her tail was like a rudder, rippling behind her. She growled playfully, splashing at her and swimming in a circle.
She turned once, seeing the distance in River's expression, Killjoy seemed sad. She knew why. She decided she wouldn't ask anything even once they got to camp. Returning to play as she saw Night approaching the water. She dove in, coming up to splash River again as she leveled out. She shied into the current when she splashed in, yipping softly. She was slightly afraid of Night still so she refrained from splashing him like she would anyone else in her pack.
Her paddling was awkwardly angled, her ears pinned toward the Alpha. He apologized? Her tail wagged a couple times before she stopped it. "It's okay, I understand." She said in a cheery tone, sending a gentler splash at him.
She let the current swipe her away a little, rounding back to help push River across the rougher areas of the water. She flicked her bent ear. Flailing backwards whith a surprised yip at the splash, right into the water.
She tossed her head and kicked water at her, shaking off her coat. Her ears laid back. "I'll miss you." She sighed, touching River's nose again. "Til next time?" She turned, Night was across. She jumped back in, showing off with a flip under the water. She swam to her side and sat on the bank. Shaking off the water, then sitting down again. I'll miss her. She sighed. Tilting her head.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 9, 2023 01:06 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow, Alha & Shalah | Alphas & Medic | SFP & SUP | M: The pack
Shadow watched the interactions before him before getting up. "Time to go." He said, starting towards the trail again. Frost took a last look at Loki which looked like a promise before jumping up on Shadow's back. Loki picked the herbs up again before trotting to Shadow's side, only a bit behind him to watch Frost, no doubt ready to watch them disarm traps. Shalah watched them with narrowed eyes before saying quietly around the pup in her mouth to Kaara, "Do not worry. Shadow will keep his fox in line and Loki won't try to get on Alha's bad side." She hoped at least. The excitement that was in the male's eyes was a bit hard not to notice.

Alha got up to walk over to the scouts and Harry before saying, "Trail behind with Harry. If you need assistance, let me know. I'm going to see if I can keep Loki out of trouble." She knew that Loki would try to behave while she was nearby but wasn't completely sure now with the fox in the picture. Granted, the medium-sized dog did look like a fox in a way with his red coat and pointed ears. She walked up beside him, earning a surprised look from Loki before he slid back to give her that alpha position.

Shadow started forward, picking up a slow trot so that the pack behind him could keep up. Frost bounded into the trees, heading ahead of them to start disarming the traps that he could. Shadow reached the point where they had disarmed the trap on their way to the pack before heading deeper into the forest, looking out for traps along the way. Alha followed behind him, wary and alert for the traps.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 9, 2023 02:16 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Comanche and Apollo | Males | Scavengers | SUP | Harry Alha, Their pack, Shadow, Frost.
><
Comanche was paying more outward attention, watching Loki mostly. Apollo replied. "The easiest way to explain is that, if you can't tell who it is, its usually me. And his is ..stronger? I don't know, thicker?" He wasn't sure how he should reply. "Hard to explain." He shrugged.
Glancing around after a moment, then Shadow spoke and the pack seemed to move. They stood, when Harry stood, Comanche helped him to his feet. Looking up to Alha as she came to them, a command for their arrangements. "Good luck." Coman teased, then they waited for the pack to move past them before they came up the rear.

Edited at February 11, 2023 11:08 AM by iArema
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 10, 2023 09:37 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena, Icicle
~
Kimulimuli slowly started to fall asleep.. Until he felt wet stuff getting poured all over his back. He jerked up, painfully, and then winced. Then, Icicle started to put cobwebs all across ever wound on his body, then rolled a berry over to him. I wonder what that berry would taste like... He smashed it with his paw, like she said, and sat up slowly to start putting it's smashed juice on his legs. "Am I doin' it right..?" He asked and then looked up to see Icicle sitting right in front of him. He looked around, wondering if Makena was still there. Where is she..? He looked around, and kept looking until he noticed he looked right over her. That fur sure does hide her good! He swallowed back a laugh and then gave her an embarrassed grin. "Oh. Hi, Kena. I looked right over ya!" He said and smiled at the midnight colored fox.

Edited at February 10, 2023 09:39 AM by Fruit Lovers
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 10, 2023 10:00 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River & Night | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Sorrel, the pack, Sundown, Brute
River touched noses with Sorrel, "Until next time." She said with a smile before watching Sorrel get safely to her side. She watched her for a moment, bowing down in goodbye before following Night towards camp. Night trotted, staying even with River in case she needed him but they kept the pace up for a good half an hour. River could tell they were almost home as the came to the trail up to camp. Night stayed on the outside, making sure she wouldn't fall over the edge as they headed up. When they got to the top, Night said, "Go to Sundown to see how your shoulder is doing. You've been walking a good bit so I know it's sore but it looks to be doing pretty well."

River nodded before heading towards Sundown's den. She sat down in front of the entrance and called softly for him, "Sundown, I am in need of assisstance." Night walked past the den to go sit in front of his own to watch the camp. He could see that Laan and Bardou were interacting and that the camp looked a bit bare which meant the hunters were out. That was a good sign. He would probably go out later himself to hunt a bit.

Night frowned as his thoughts drifted off. He needed to appoint another beta before nightfall, or at least before morning and let the pack know. He wasn't very thrilled to be the one to tell the pack but he was the alpha. Night sighed, looking around camp. He hadn't see Ore at all today and only glimpses of Sundown. Night tilted his head before realizing that Brute was nearby. He got up before going over to the male. He paused in front of him before saying, "I need to see you in my den. We need to discuss some matters." He turned, going back to his den before disappearing inside. Once inside, he sat down, waiting for his beta to join him.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 10, 2023 10:26 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow| M | Alpha | SFP | M: SUP
Shadow strided through the forest, Frost watching the trees for traps. He could hear the dogs following behind him as he jumped over a log. They made it to a path that started to wind towards camp but walked off of it to keep heading towards the mountains. After a couple minutes, Shadow came to a halt, sweeping his tail to tell Alha to stop behind him. Frost jumped down before grabbing a chain hidden under some leaves before pulling the trap out of the way. The trap was big enough to catch a bear paw so Shadow grabbed a stick to set it off.

Once that was taken care of, Frost jumped into the trees, searching ahead for any he could disarm on his own. Shadow kept going forward, making sure the pack was behind him, hearing clangs ahead as Frost disarmed traps. Finally, they got to the edge of his border and he brought the pack to a halt. "Stay put." He said to Alha before stalking forward. He could hear the hisses of the snakes nearby, now if he could find the vine that held the trap together. "Found it!" Frost yipped before dropping down to his back. Shadow looked down at the ground to find the array of vines that would dump the snakes.

Shadow bucked, Frost using the momentum to get to the higher branches in the tree before heading over to the net that was hidden in the trees. Shadow scanned the vines before Frost yipped, "The net is now stable! The snakes can't drop right now." Shadow unwrapped the vines, knowing that they would set the trap up later for the humans. It was one of their biggest snake traps, and the most deadly. Unlike their other ones, this one had a few poisonous snakes in it. Shadow didn't know how Frost was able to catch them, but nonetheless, it was effective. Shadow gathered all the vines in his jaws before rearing on his back legs to hand them off to Frost who tucked them away.

The trap dealt with, Shadow returned to Alha's pack before gesturing to keep following. "The way is clear now as long as you follow me. Stay quiet while you go through this piece of forest." Shadow said, not wanting to spook the snakes into a hissing frenzy. He started forward again, placing his paws carefully down as Frost watched the snakes and made sure everyone didn't stray off the path.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 10, 2023 10:33 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Silver|
Killjoy turned his head slightly towards the right.
"Okay. That's interesting. Best of luck on finding your father." He said, a questionable look on his face.
How does she know that her father isn't dead? He questioned himself. He nodded at the female, and stepped back into bushes. He was taken in by the bush, and made his escape that way, hoping to not really find, or talk to any other wolf in the area. He wanted to be alone to clear his head of his thoughts. Maybe a swim would help? Nah.
He walked along, sniffing the ground for any scent of prey, but he wasn't really paying attention. His head was running thoughts around that made his paws hurt.
As he walked along, he couldn't help but feel like he was sleepwalking. He closed his eyes, and shook his head, maybe he really should go for a swim...
He turned and headed back towards the river. He looked around to make sure that no one was around before sliding into the cool water.
His short fur flowed around him as he paddled towards the center of the stream. He dove under, fighting the current as he came back to the surface.
His ears were back against his head, trying to not allow any water into them.
He swam for a bit longer before heading back to his shore. He hauled himself out of the water, his coat sticking to his frame, outlining his large build.
He shook himself out, and sat down, watching the water as it rushed by.
He wanted to howl, but held back, figuring that it wasn't worth it.
He stood up, feeling a lot better, and headed back towards camp.
He reached camp, and went towards his den, after finding that Torrin was still in camp.
Good. Thats a relief.
He sighed as he sat down in his den, watching his pack from the comfort of it.
He slid into a laying position, his head resting on his legs out in front of him.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 10, 2023 10:45 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Silver | F | Loner | M: Killjoy(ind), Open
Silver watched him go before reaching down to pick up her skull. She was glad he didn't ask but she had seen the question on his face. As she walked back towards the river, she pondered over it herself. How did she know her dad wasn't dead? She didn't. Her mother was adamant that he was alive when she died only a few months before. She hadn't seen him since before Silver was born but she believed. So Silver did too. Not wanting to even think of the possibility of her father being dead, she sped up to a trot, making it to the river. She placed her skull on the river shore before slipping into the water, doing loops as she let the cold feel wash over her pelt.

Once she had a bit of fun, and a drink afterwards, she allowed herself to sit on the shore. A flash in the water made her lunge forward to grab the salmon before pulling it onto the shore to eat. Yes, perhaps she was a little guilty of eating on pack's land, but the river ran through the mountains and into the valley. So technically, it was her prey too. As she ate, she thought through her mother's directions the day she died. Follow the river to the mountains. Be wary of the packs that line either side. Follow it to the waterfall. At the bottom, it splits. Follow neither. Go straight, watch for fox traps and head for town. Beyond the town, there will be a piece of burned territory. Start the search there.

Silver sighed, flicking her tail as she stayed alert but also in her thoughts. Her mother had always been so direct, teaching her everything she needed but never leaving the valley. Silver growled to herself, they could thank that stupid hunter for shooting her mom in the leg for that. She didn't live too long afterwards, but still managed to make sure Silver had memorized the directions. She was past the valley and in the mountains. Silver needed the waterfall. Silver finished her fish before picking up her skull and following the river, headed downstream.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 10, 2023 10:46 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sundown|M|Medic's Apprentice|Raven|M: River|
Sundown was sorting through the herbs that he had just collected.
This goes here... this one there... He wasn't paying too much attention to what was going on around him, drawn in by the scents of the herbs, and focused on his task.
He jumped when he heard a voice, and strained to figure out who said voice belonged to.
River? I think?
He turned towards the entrance. The small male walked over to the female, blinking against the sun.
"Hello River. What can I help you with?" His voice was soft, and gentle, and any wolf hard of hearing would have trouble hearing it. "Come on in." He said, his head down, nodding towards the center for her to sit.
He followed her, and sat in front of the herbs, listening to her, nodding as she spoke.
He wasn't paying too much attention, as he was scanning her pelt for any signs of bleeding. When he didn't find any, he tried to pay more attention to her words.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    84    85    86    87    88   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us