Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 BloodWeb
10:23:49 Blood/Nicole
Ya'll I spent 4k mush on explore moves to do 10 levels I'm on my last level and I've almost broke even. I'm -89 right now. I've bought so many team heals.
 Mother-Of-Cats
10:22:45 Luna/Phantom
I should go to bed...
 technoblade
10:22:13 Lil Techy | Techno
Amor

I'm still eating dinner, but I may go to bed earlier tonight
 Ámor
10:21:26 On haitus
@Techno
get some sleep
 Malcuth
10:21:25 Wander
Albinos and crushing strength. Her first litter she had an albino and an albino CS
 technoblade
10:20:57 Lil Techy | Techno
wander

seems to like throowing albions
 Malcuth
10:20:02 Wander
-WP Click-
Okay guys she's only had 12 pups... And look at her offspring
 BloodWeb
10:19:56 Blood/Nicole
Why are elephants always in 3's like I'm not doing all that
 Anomaly
10:19:53 Kirk | Krik
Techno
Help thats so funny.
 technoblade
10:19:35 Lil Techy | Techno
Marsh

Hush! I'm tired and didn't even notice I switched chats! I was so confused!
 Mother-Of-Cats
10:19:20 Luna/Phantom
Techno
Sorry. For a minute I thought I was in the wrong chat. I was watching baseball. So I was distracted myself.
 starmutt
10:19:04 marsh | they/it
almost had a full convo there
 technoblade
10:18:30 Lil Techy | Techno
Why did no one tell me sooner!? AHHH!
 Mother-Of-Cats
10:17:13 Luna/Phantom
Techno
I saw you in sales chatting away thinking...what the...
 technoblade
10:16:20 Lil Techy | Techno
not me in sales thinking it's fucking main ;-; i'm literally sobbing.
 Malcuth
10:13:55 Wander
He seems to really like throwing erys
 BloodWeb
10:13:40 Blood/Nicole
My sweet boy is still kinda icky. He's mostly fixed and all healthy but we have not been able to find out why he's so snotty. His right eye is gooy all the time and he sneezes but its does not hinder him in anyway
 Malcuth
10:12:55 Wander
-WP Click-
He produces such random defects and boosts xD everything possible but axanthic
 Ámor
10:11:30 On haitus
@Spooky
-Click-
-Click-
-Click-
-Click-

We spent $400 on getting him healthy, $300 on emergency vet visits
 BloodWeb
10:10:52 Blood/Nicole
Finally under 1000 moves

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : 0
Jaguar : -1
Copperhead : -2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    83    84    85    86    87   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 8, 2023 11:56 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Comanche and Apollo | Males | Scavengers | SUP | Harry, Their pack, Shadow, Frost.
><
The brothers watched the wolf and his companion for a moment, Coman still feeling embarrassed by the accidental attempt at small talk. This is why I stay quiet. He had reasoned mentally, feeling like an insufferable puppy at one slip-up. Though Shadow probably hadn't thought even a bit of it past the minute after he'd said it. He sighed, ruining all chances of further maying into those feeling when Harry thumped on the floor.
Both where a little shocked, unmoving. Comanche made a move to help but saw that Alha was helping him back on his feet. He exchanged a glance with Apollo, wondering why he'd fallen so suddenly and if he would be alright or not. Might've lost too much blood? No words passed between them but they were both contemplating with concern. Watching Frost, their frames were ridged. More afraid of the rackety fox than Shadow at this point. Glancing back and forth between the pack. Kaara was anxious visibly, the fox made her ansty, tiptoeing in place. Trying to be gentle with her she-pup, flinching a little as Frost climbed into a tree effortlessly. They wondered if Frost even cared, or wanted to be liked.
Comanche watched as Harry stumbled toward them, he looked like his legs were gonna give out at any given moment Then asked if he could sit. "No, go ahead-." Cut off by the thud, they collectively snickered quietly and well- morphed around him and sat down like statues to a rich house. Or something.
A theme between the brothers was that they did most of life sync and neither had an issue with that. Their heads immediately turning at the sudden cackling from what sounded like two foxes. They scowled at the pair of friends. They had always disliked that thing. Too much energy and too much of it was used for pranking. The laugher sent a shiver up their spines, but only Apollo showed it visibly.
Apollo and Comanche turned their attention to Harry as he stood, then flopped. Apollo's head tilted.
Their heads floated elsewhere, both were on either side, Apollo on the inside edge, almost off the path, open to the pack, Comanche was on the opposite 'corner' as Apollo, more centered in the path and farther from the path.
When Harry spoke, they both looked down. Their ears perked. Comanche spoke first. "Well Lo's is squeaky, I don't think this voice made it past pup-hood, like a mouse squeaking and mine is cleeeaaaa-" He was cut off. "His is like a songbird- but the annoying kind, the ones that are loud and don't shut up." Both of theirs had insulted the other and well, Comanche had been hurt a little deeper. Which didn't reigster in his expressions or body language.
"Eh, no, uhh, I don't know. Why? Can you not tell the difference?" There was however a difference, Apollo had a lighter tone usually, more energetic. Coman's was gravelly and more serious no matter what he was doing.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 9, 2023 10:27 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Ráðgríðr

Beta Female | 5 | The Great Eastern Pack | Mentions: Orien & Sky

The female wasn't keen on this random white female. She didn't show any signs of aggression, but she wasn't too keen on the words of the loner. And she could feel her ears flatten in an unsatisfied mannered, how dare this female be so rude. She had curled her lips up in the beginning of a snarl, but she never was too loud - possibly Orien could her her annoyance at the female. She wanted to show this disrespectful bitch some manners, but she wasn't as foolish to start a fight when she was down on her luck. Even Orien was trying to pacify the tension between the two and she was rather appreciative of the move, and his attempt to pacitate her by saying they would report her to Killjoy. She gave a mere snort and leaned on to him for stabiity, and she quite enjoyed the warmth of the male - it was so comforting to her. And she leaned on him for support and moved with him as they traveled back to the pack, at his response to her question about his health she gave him and teasing nip.

"Hey, your injuries are just as important as mine. " she chided him and she gave a tired sigh, " thanks for helping me out there. I had an encounter with another mountain lion a while ago and I nearly made it back without passing out. I am so hungry at the moment." and she gave a small hum saing, " anything interesting happen while I was gone? " she said trying to strike up some sort of conversation with the older male

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 9, 2023 10:39 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M:Silver|
Killjoy turned around, wanting to hunt. Maybe that would make him feel better? Yeah, hopefully.
He knew that Sorrel would find her way back to camp, and well... he'd seen Night and River to the border. He took one last glance at River over his shoulder, smiled slightly, and slithered into the bushes.
He walked along, sniffing for any signs of prey. His head lifted at the scent of an outside wolf. He sighed, and began to trace where the scent was coming from.
He was too tired to fight this one, maybe just talking would work?
He was walking through the trees, his ears back slightly, listening for any attackers.
He turned his head when he heard paw steps, and watched a loner just slightly smaller then him weave around a tree. She had a raven skull in her mouth?
He stopped, and stared, his ears perked.
"Hello, are you lost?" He asked, holding his postion of standing.
He scanned behind her, hoping that the other female wasn't with her.
He was glad when he didn't see her. He watched the female, closely, wondering why exactly she way carrying a skull.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 9, 2023 10:52 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night & River | Alpha & Hunter | Raven | M: Killjoy(ind), Sorrel
River paused at the riverside, pushing memories back as Sorrel slipped into the water. River paused, watching her before backing up as if she wasn't going to get in. Suddenly, she jumped forward plunging into the water with a loud splash, soaking Sorrel and herself. She floated underwater for a couple moments before pushing back to the surface, bumping into Sorrel playfully. "You swim like a fish as well!" She yipped playfully before spotting Night stalking towards them.

River looked past him to Killjoy who had an odd expression on his face. Everytime she thought it was sadness, a very trying stoic expression tried to war it out. She gave him a pitying glance with a small smirk on her face. He got the dad lecture of 'don't touch my daught' most likely. River met his eyes before winking, rolling them back to Night in a simple explanation of overprotective bear of an alpha. She dove under as Night got to the edge before bursting up to splash him. Night huffed at her but she was already floating downstream at a steady casual paddle. She mainly let the current do her work but she did spin once. As she was coming around, she struck out a paw, balancing herself again as she made it to the shore. She shook out her fur before looking back at Sorrel, making sure she was okay before yipping playfully as she splashed the other female.

Night shook his head at River's playfulness before slipping into the water himself, swimming strongly across. He got to the other side by the time River was finished splashing her friend before shaking off himself, a little close to the two females on purpose. River yipped as droplets landed on her and Night gave her a small playful smile before turning to Sorrel. "I apologize for lashing out earlier. It was uncalled for as you were not to watch them, that was the apprentice medic's job." He said, dipping his head respectfully. River was giving him a look that he decided that they would talk about later.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 9, 2023 11:03 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle | F | Fox | Shadow Forest Pack | M: Makena, Kimu, Anya(ind)
Icicle found a few of the marigold flowers and a berry that she could mix to get the juice out of. She also found some cobwebs that she washed in the water carefully before heading back. She didn't go near Flame, it looked like she was telling Anya the story. Icicle shuddered before continuing on to where Makena and Kimu was. She noticed that Makena hadn't really washed the wounds, just grazed them.

Icicle dropped her herbs beside Makena before taking another thing of moss. Jumping onto a branch above him, she squeezed the water, soaking his back fur and his leg. Dropping the moss, she jumped back down before chewing up the herbs and putting them onto the cobwebs before wrapping it gently around Kimu's wounds. She was gently but she knew it would sting for a bit and gave Makena a stern look, "They don't come off until they are ready to change." She looked back at Kimu before pushing the berry over to him. "Smash it under your paws and smear it on your leg. It will help soothe the sting of the other herbs." She said, sitting down in front of him to make sure that he was okay.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 9, 2023 11:17 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orien|M|8y|Hunter|M: Rags
With one last glance toward where the white female had disappeared he began the slow walk towards camp. He was surprised to say the least when his beta nipped at him. He didn't really know how to react to that so he instead just ignored it. He listened to Rags as he walked, though he was more or less a little distracted. He had alot to do and not much time. Orien was a wolf who rarely forgets things, but he somehow forgot and just remembered he had been given a mentor job. So he had that to do along with getting Rags home, 'chase' the white female away and then report to Killjoy. He was trying to get things in order in his mind when he about stopped short. Luckily he was able not to just stop and kept going. Was Rags trying to make a conversation with him? He was never one for small talk, but he would answer his beta's questions.
"Your hurt way worse than me. I just have a small nose scratch. But your welcome. And thanks for helping me." He wanted to add, 'but you didn't have to, the white female was going to', but he decided not to mention the white female right now. "When we get back i can get you some food from the food pile but i wont be able to do much eles as i have somewhat alot to do." He paused a moment, trying to word what he was about to say next. The truth was, he hadn't even really realized Rags had went off on a trip. He had no idea when she left so he had no idea how much she had missed. In the end he decided to save himself the embarrassment and just tell her what had happened yesterday. "Nothing much, but yesterday and today have been interesting."
He paused for a second, glancing over at his beta to see if she was actually interested or if she truly was just trying to talk. "Yesterday, two Raven pack female's were hurt during a river crossing. Killjoy brought them to camp and they are just now leaving with their alpha. And just this morning a female gave birth. There also has been some fights with a loner. I have yet to know if they dealt with it or not." Truth was, he didn't know much about the loner situation and for all he could know that the white female was who Killjoy was talking about. He doubted it though, as the white female didn't seem like that much of a troublemaker. "A new female also joined the pack, and i somehow ended being her mentor. I haven't taught adults before, only pups and apprentices, so this should be interesting." The last sentence was more or so to try to seem like he was actually not just answering Rags' questions but instead talking to her.

Edited at February 9, 2023 11:19 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 9, 2023 11:18 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Silver | F | Loner | M: Killjoy
Silver paused as she heard the pawsteps and the wolf came out. He was only slightly bigger than her, his coat was short aand outlined his muscles so he most likely used strength to his advantage. His eyes reminded her of her mother's which caught her off guard for a moment before she scanned the forest around him. No other wolves popped up...yet. He smelled like a pack wolf which meant there was always another one nearby. There was just trees with a few logs down and rocks. Only the bushes would be able to help her if this came to a fight.

She blinked once as he asked her that question. Oh she was lost alright. Just not in the way he was thinking. As soon as she got back to the river, she would be set to get to the waterfall. Hopefully in one piece. She lowered her head only to place the raven skull down and put a paw on it, looking slightly protective of it. She said evenly, "I am only passing through. Once I'm past this grove of trees and back at the river, I know my way from there. I'll be out of your territory soon." She kept her paw positioned ontop of her skull, waiting for the wolf to move so she could continue on her way.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 9, 2023 11:23 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya| f | SFP | M: Flame
Anya couldn't help but smile when Flame teased her, but she was confused on why her voice saddened at the end. Then she remembered, this was going to be a sad story. Icicle had said some died, so it was probably a hard memory for Flame, just like Anya's story. She braced herself for the sadness yet couldn't help but have her ears pricked toward Flame, ready to listen. Even though Flame was only two sentences in, she realized that her suspicions were correct. Her pack was alot like Shadow's, just smaller. She never imagined Frost actually liking a pup, but then again he didn't seem to upset when he had to snuggle Brielle. When Flame said Lemon died instantly she couldn't help but flatten her ears. Sure, she had never met him, but that still brutal. Atleast it was quick and painless? Anya thought with a shiver.
Anya's slightly horrified expression became more prominent as the story countinued. It was hard to believe that something could kill a wolf in one swipe and blind such a nice wolf. It was even harder to believe that Shadow had killed a whole family of jaguars. Anya herself didn't know what Jaguars were but she planned to ask after the story. However she forgot all about asking questions when Flame asked for no more questions about that subject. The one thing Anya got from the story was more respect for Shadow. That and maybe some bad dreams. Anya's expression turned from horrified to sad when she saw how sad Flame was. "Im so sorry Flame. I've lost family too, i know how bad it hurts." Anya moved closer to Flame and put her head on her shoulder, much like a hug.
As she semi-snuggled Flame, Anya let her mind wander. She couldn't believe Shadow had pups and a mate. She never would have guessed! She then tried to picture Shadow's family in her mind only for her mind to yeet her own family in her thoughts. She still could clearly remember watching her siblings be practically eaten alive by the foxes. She shivered. "Ash, Smoke and Alley." Anya said quietly for no reason in particular. Just saying her siblings names after so long made her want to cry. "They were my siblings...." Anya added, just so Flame wasn't confused. That's when her mind turned into, 'protect and determined mode'. She would protect Bri as well as Flame. She would be the best fighter this world has ever seen! And purely so she can protect her pack, and family.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 9, 2023 12:15 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Harry|M|Guard|Strays United|M: The brothers|
Harry listened to the brothers speak, chuckling at how they were bickering through talking about each others barks. It amused him. He smiled as he listened and watched.
He still kept his eye on Loki though, he didn't want to let him out of his sight.
He nodded as the brothers finished. Why? Hmm.. how to answer this one.
He looked the brothers up and down before speaking.
"Why? Uh, well, I never quite payed attention. I was just thinking that in the future it would be better for me to be able to tell your barks apart." He said, looking up at the brothers.
He then turned back to Alha and Shadow, watching them as well as Loki.
He pulled up into a sitting postion, wondering why they were all just sitting still, shouldn't they be moving towards the mountains, like Shadow had said? He didn't like sitting still, he always needed a job to do, even if it was just walking.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 9, 2023 12:28 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Silver|
Killjoy chuckled as the female put her paw over the skull.
"Protective much?" He asked, glancing at the way that she put her paw over the skull. "Trust me, I have no reason to steal your skull."
"I am only passing through. Once I'm past this grove of trees and back at the river, I know my way from there. I'll be out of your territory soon." He nodded his head, and stepped aside, allowing the female to move past him.
"Well then, I wish you the best of travels." He said, his eyes warm towards the outside female. If only there were more loners like this one! There would be a lot less fights. "And well, I hope that you find what you are looking for, but if you don't mind me asking, why are you carrying a skull with you? I've never seen that before." He remained standing, even if he wanted to sit, he wouldn't, as it would put him in a bad spot if he were to get attacked.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    83    84    85    86    87   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us