Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Malcuth
10:13:55 Wander
He seems to really like throwing erys
 BloodWeb
10:13:40 Blood/Nicole
My sweet boy is still kinda icky. He's mostly fixed and all healthy but we have not been able to find out why he's so snotty. His right eye is gooy all the time and he sneezes but its does not hinder him in anyway
 Malcuth
10:12:55 Wander
-WP Click-
He produces such random defects and boosts xD everything possible but axanthic
 Ámor
10:11:30 On haitus
@Spooky
-Click-
-Click-
-Click-
-Click-

We spent $400 on getting him healthy, $300 on emergency vet visits
 BloodWeb
10:10:52 Blood/Nicole
Finally under 1000 moves
 Ámor
10:09:26 On haitus
@Spooky
now every night he waits for me to lay down to knead my stomach <3
 Reficul
10:08:55 Morningstar | Luke
Anyways, night chat.
 SpookyPaws
10:06:23 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
awww, babyyyy <3
 Ámor
10:05:57 On haitus
@Spooky
my 1 year old cat caesar, when i got him (rescued him) he was a so sick that he was only 2lbs at 11 weeks old, so he was so thin and sick that his body couldnt keep heat in, so at night he had to sleep with me in my room so hed curl up under my throat and sleep, now he tries to curl under my throat not realizing hes too big to fit under my throat
 Reficul
10:05:49 Morningstar | Luke
-Click-
Here's his face. He let me pet him for the first time yesterday. 🥹
 SpookyPaws
10:03:16 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
my one cat likes to put her butthole in peoples' faces
 Reficul
10:03:03 Morningstar | Luke
Pug-
Thank you 😭 I forgot what they were called.
 Ámor
10:01:47 On haitus
My cat used to lay on my throat and press his tiny paws right into my windpipe :")
 starmutt
10:01:39 marsh | they/it
peets
 Purgatory
10:01:36 Purge/Purse/Pug
The toe beans, blessedd
 BloodWeb
10:01:02 Blood/Nicole
My German Shepherd used to walk up to my bed in the middle of the night and put her face in my face. Terrifying
 Reficul
10:00:48 Morningstar | Luke
-Click-
I don't know what to say, but foot. 🫶 He's cute.
 Purgatory
10:00:17 Purge/Purse/Pug
My dog is almost all black and huge yet manages to walk very quietly. She always scares me brainless at night coming out of the bathroom. Girl just be sitting down the stairs with glowing eyes
 Reficul
09:48:50 Morningstar | Luke
She normally pushes the door open and it makes the classic creepy creaking door sound. This time she didn't. </3
 starmutt
09:47:33 marsh | they/it
its a cat what did you expect </3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : 0
Jaguar : -1
Copperhead : -2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    82    83    84    85    86   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 8, 2023 06:24 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: River, Night|
Killjy nodded at Nights words, and then walked along, silent. He wasn't all too sure what else to say. He watched his paws go one in front of another, his minds gears turning as he thought about the day.
What a day, and it wasn't even over. He'd seen a flight with a loner, found and brought Night to his camp, spoke with said loner, was responsible for losing two of Nights higher ranked wolves, and had cuddled River not just once, but twice.
His mood was going between being happy, to sad, to disapointed, to mad in himself for not having one of his own wolves lead the two off. Maybe, just maybe he could have stopped it?
Most likely not, after all, there was a reason for everything, right?
Yeah, or so he hoped.
He stopped to listen to the forest. All seemed peaceful, so why couldn't his mind just give it a rest? It was tiring, and it didn't make him feel quite like himself.
He noticed the flicks between Night and River, his eyes met her for a split second before he looked ahead at the path.
He could hear the river ahead. He hoped that it wasn't bring bad memories up for River. He did look at her again, but just for maybe 30 seconds to see if she was alright.
He stopped at the borders, and turned to face the two wolves.
He met Nights eyes, his own were soft. He bowed his head down, and spoke, his deep voice calm.
"Thank you for your help, once again. I am sorry for the loss of your Lead Hunter, and Beta. I will hold all responsibility for that." He said. If Night needed someone to throw under the bus, he would be the perfect wolf, and he accepted that with open paws.
He then turned to River.
"Stay out of trouble." He said, his eyes slightly playful, despite the exhaustion that he felt deep down.
He pushed the feeling away.
No, I am not tired, I am good, in fact I've never been better. He told himself.
As he looked at River, he wondered when the next time he would see her would be, and why Night hadn't fed his pelt to the cougars. He stepped back, and allowed them to exit his pack, hoping that the rest of their travels went smoothly.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 8, 2023 08:19 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena|f|fox|M: Kimulimuli and Icicle
Makena turned back to Icicle when she spoke up. That was...totally what Makena had meant. Nonetheless, relief rushed over her. She had to force herself not to let out a breath of relief. That could've went so wrong, but luckily it didn't. Makena then glanced at the moss then back at Muli. Icicle wanted...her to do it? She was no doctor! She had never helped anyone in her whole life! Well that was a slight lie, she helped Muli, just not in a doctor way. Makena sighed, "Alright, but if i hurt him it's your fault." Even though she was nervous about what she was about to do, her voice was slightly playful.
When Icicle went to go find herbs Makena turned to Muli. "If i hurt you, im so so SO sorry! Just...tell me and ill stop." With that out of the way she picked up the soggy moss ball and turned to Muli once more. Her face futured a very worried face. She let out a breath of air before finally leaning her head closer to Muli. She gently touched the wet moss up to one of Muli's wounds that was on his back. Even though she wasn't the one who was hurt she winced. Makena did NOT like this at ALL. She then carefully cleaned out the wound she had touched the moss to. Though it could hardly be called cleaning it, since Makena barely let the moss touch the wound. She just barely grazed the wound out of fear of hurting Muli.
Anya| f | SFP | M: Flame
Anya nodded her head almost sarcastically, "Nice, nice." She was doubting that she should even be asking, and yet she couldn't back out because Flame knew she had another question. On top of that her mind began to pop other questions out. Anya couldn't lie, she was getting a tad bit overwhelmed. When she glanced at the River she sighed, knowing she had to finish what she started. Just then a memory popped into her head. It was of when she was little, with her brother Ash. Anya had been worried that she was too curious and silly. Her brother's response was; "Oh Ann, your you, and that's the way i like it. If others dont like you for you, then they just have some problems and they're missing out." It reminded her that she could be her curious, playful self. If Shadow didn't like it, that was his fault for taking her in. She could be her pup-like self without carrying around guilt.
Anya took a deep breath before looking at Flame. "Icicle said since im family, i could ask. So umm, w- what happened with er- your old camp? When i went to convince Shadow to let me join, i found him there." Anya looked down with a slight frown, "I could tell it made him sad. At first i didn't know what it was, but it's pretty obvious once i sat by him." Anya didn't mean to but she kept talking with a small laugh. "Im surprised he didn't chase me away. I would if it was my home.....If i could fight that is." Anya clenched her teeth, even though she had told Icicle her story, it still hurt to think about it. Like she told Icicle, it would be hard to still live near her old home and be able to visit it. She shivered at the thought.
One thing about Anya besides her curious and playful nature is her talking. It seems once she gets comfortable and starts talking, she never stops talking. "Icicle said Shadow sees something in me..." Anya paused a moment, looking around to see if Mist was. When she didn't see her she turned back to Flame and spoke again. "But i just see, and feel what Mist sees me as. Do you know what he sees in me? Because that would really help. Then i could use my strength and be super-amazing! I would impress Shadow! Of course im still gonna do what Icicle told me to do....." Anya sighed, "And im rambling, sorry. I tend to do that sometimes, especially when im excited or even nervous."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 8, 2023 10:08 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Sorrel | F | Scout | Eastern | Night, Killjoy, River, Illusion, Kestrel, Torrin. (Most ind-)
><
Sorrel had been recovering from the panic of Night, settled in her den for a moment, she'd almost completely ignored Illusion even though she was suppose to watch him or something. She hadn't been listening, truthfully.
She sighed, peering out of her den and seeing Kestrel work with Torrin, both of them watched as the patrol left for Raven territory. She watched River limp off, longingly. A real friend. Is that what she is? The thought crossed her mind. Would she see River again? Her ears laid back. Her mind had been slow paced at thinking and she'd watched Kestrel preform his entire duty before she realized she hadn't said goodbye! Surely they'd be almost to the river by now.
She stood immediately, trotting out. She paused as she passed by the medic, a compassionate boop as she touched her nose with his in a friendly, calming greeting. "Do you need anything?" She glanced between him and Torrin. He hesitated. "Not for a little, but soon water." She nodded. "I'll get that in a bit but I need to catch up with someone. See you!" She called out as she began to set off at a sprint, right toward the River, with River soon in it.
She loped through the woods, scout speed, a bit winded. She'd caught them really close to the river! Yes! She mentally celebrated. "River!" She cheerfully, and solemnly- somehow at the same time( Like tears of joy but opposite?)- barked out.
She came to a skidding halt by Killjoy's side. "Oh- uh- sorry to interrupt," She bowed her head at both Alphas on either side of her. "I wanted to say goodbye." She spoke softly and came over to River, touching their noses and then in a weirdly constructive neck hug so River wouldn't fall over.
She faintly smiled and pulled away. "I can help you cross if you want," She offered in a soft tone, taking a step back.

Edited at February 8, 2023 10:14 PM by iArema
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 8, 2023 10:17 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow, Frost & Alha | Alpha's and fox | SFP & SUP | M: SUP, Harry
Shadow surpressed a smile as the two dogs, obviously brothers from the way they bickered, played around and led him to the pack. One of the dogs tried to make casual conversation but Shadow let the silence go on between them. He wasn't one for small talk. As they got to the pack, Shadow let his gaze travel over each of them, noting the brothers went to stand guard.

Alha had been replying to Harry when the bark came out, "Yes, they are sly and are known for their traps without a care if someone gets hurt." She paused as Shadow came into sight and tensed at the fox on his back. Frost. Why him. The fox saw her and gave her a smirk from ontop of his pirch, raising his head slightly to make his point. He was the 'beta' of this pack, or so the dominant pose told her. Granted, most of the foxes did that when they were taller than her.

A thump came from beside her and she realized that Harry had fallen. She pulled him back into a sitting position before hearing his words. She winced before saying quietly, "It wasn't a dream." Frost let out a loud cackle, startling her and she looked up to find the fox looking down at them with a wide smirk on his face. "Big dog can't stop falling on his face, can he?" Frost cackled at them, the fox version of a laugh. Alha gave him a glare before Shadow snapped his jaws again. Frost flattened his ears before returning to Shadow's back, "I'm just having a little fun." Shadow gave him a look, "Would you or would you not have dropped something on them?" Frost pretended to ponder before saying stoutly, "Well. . .yes."

Frost then proceeded to yip, "Welcome to the Shadow Forest Pack where your life dwindles away to nothing." Shadow flattened his ears before saying, "Thank you Frost." Frost flicked his tail before jumping up to a low branch to watch the dogs beneath him. Alha glared at him, "Why couldn't you have brought the nicer one here? We both know that most of your foxes would prefer to harm us rather than help us." She said and Shadow sighed, coming over to her. "Icicle was busy. It was either him and Mist." Shadow said before stopping her from saying anything, "Mist is like him but twice as bad." That shut her up for a moment before she asked, "Why did you come back though? We were headed to camp."

"Your going the wrong way! If you had stayed on the trail and made one to go around the trap, you would still be going in the right direction." Frost yipped from the branches as Shadow sat down. "Despite that, I'm taking you to the river. The humans are too close to my camp now and the river is at the base of the mountains. I expect the humans to get every tree from the forest before they head towards the mountains. Gives me time to plan and your pack to rest." Shadow said, outlining a part of his plan. Alha nodded, "Then take us to the river. But please, keep your fox in line and away from my packmates." Alha said before she growled at the trees. Only to find the fox gone.

A yipping laugh pulled her to where Loki was. He had placed down his herbs and was talking -and laughing- with the fox in front of him. Who knows what they were talking about but one thing was for certain. They were getting along. And that worried Alha. Frost, on the other hand, was beginning to like the dog in front of him. "Alright alright. Here's a what-would-you-do question." Frost started, flicking his tail excitedly. Icicle wouldn't play the game with him, and she was too soft anyway. "If there was a human directly in front of you, and had that loud stick, and the only thing you had was a vine and a bush, what would you do?" Frost asked, stock still now as he contained his excitement for the answer.

The answer excited him to flick his tail again, "Well, if I only have a bush, then I would wrap the vine around the bush before quickly wrapping it around the human's legs. Once that is done, and of course he starts to yell, I bump into him and let him fall flat on his face and his loud stick. If the stick doesn't go off, then I get to pounce. Once he's done for, leave him to the coyotes and go find another one." The male said with an excited grin on his face. Frost flattened then flicked his ears, "Name's Frost, and I'll be partners in crime with you anytime." He hissed, his eyes shining. The dog grinned, placing a paw in front of him, "Name's Loki, and I look forward to it." Frost put his paw on top of his before they touched noses and shook their fur out. Frost looked half like a pinecone when he was finished but they were both laughing and guffawing afterwards.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 8, 2023 10:34 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night & River | Alpha & Hunter | Raven | M: Sorrel, Killjoy
Night and River walked in silence the rest of the way to the border. River would take peeks at Killjoy from over Night's back along the way, making sure her overprotective alpha didn't see them. They got to the river and River said her goodbyes to Killjoy, lingering slightly on him before hearing a bark. She smiled, her ears perking up as she saw that it was Sorrel. Night saw the happy look on her face, but she couldn't help it. At her words, River limped forward to touch noses with the female before giving her that awkward neck hug back. She was glad to see her friend, especially without knowing when they would see each other again.

At her offer, River looked at Night pleadingly and the male sighed, "Yes, she can help you across the river. I will be with you two momentarily." Night said and River nuzzled Sorrel before whispering playfully into her ear, "Let's get out of here before he changes his mind." She trotted towards the river quickly, giggling as Night shook his head at her retreating form to the river. Once the females were out of hearing range, Night looked over at Killjoy, his expression turning cold and dominant. "We are still allies even though you managed to lose my beta and lead
but I will have no tolerance of you taking River as well. Stay away from my hunter or the next wolf coming after you will be me." Night said, his threat lashing out as sharp as his fangs would and his eyes narrowed.

With his piece said, he turned to stalk down to the riverbank. He had lost enough wolves today, he wasn't losing another one. Especially one that he thought of as a daughter. The pack didn't know of her history and he had kept it that way, showing her the same affection that he did the others. But that wouldn't change the protective feeling that was in chest and the need to protect her from anything. Even heartbreak that shouldn't have happened anyway.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 8, 2023 10:51 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Sorrel | F | Scout | Eastern | Night, Killjoy, River.
><
Sorrel wagged her tail at Night's acceptance. She wasn't as scared of him as she had been when she could feel the anger rippling off of his black frame like heat waves on a summer day, though he was actively trying to be calm, it hadn't helped then. She was glad even though she could see right though those hesitant eyes, he didn't want her near River ever. She knew that, and she also knew that once allies does not mean always allies. But for now she would unregretfully abuse her powers of being an ally to River.
She followed the off-white she-wolf, going to the downstream side of River, she realized now that this was not a shallow or narrow area now that she was peering into the freshly rained upon watery bed of doom. This didn't faze her ..too much.. But she was glad that she was a good swimmer.
"I hope you're as strong a swimmer as your name says!" She teased, her voice growing more confident in the presence of River. She slipped into the water, enjoying the shallow embankment. Beckoning River to come in as well, her tail continuing to wag, her ears wedged forward happily.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 8, 2023 10:55 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Harry|M|Guard|SUP|M:SUP, Shadow, Frost|
Harry once again, found himself getting helped up by Alha. His ears went back when he heard the fox cackling. If he was in any worse of a mood, he would have attacked it... but he wasn't up to getting his butt handed to him.
He glared at the fox.
"Shut your mouth. I used to eat foxes like you for breakfast." He growled, his chocolate eyes watching every move that the sly creature made, only half listening to Alha and Shadow speak... until he heard something about a river.
"A river?!" His eyes excited. Just what he needed! A break from the heat! Nothing was better then water, in his little brain.
He tried to return to watching the fox, but found it hard to also pay attention to the conversation that the two Alphas were having.
He turned his head back to the branch where the thing was just sitting.... but fox no more.
Harry looked around, trying to locate the damn thing... when a laugh made his blood run cold.
He turned and watched the fox with Loki. Of all dogs he just had to choose that one!
He growled, and looked at Shadow, unpleased. He sighed, and walked towards the brothers, who were standing nearby, keeping an eye on the fox and Loki.
"Mind if I sit here?" He asked, his voice purring out of his throat.
He didn't wait for an answer before his rump hit the ground, facing the trouble force.
He was grumbling to himself when he saw them start to laugh. Oh god. What were they planning?
He sat there, watching, and waiting for the pack to start moving again. He wasn't excited to be traveling in the company of a fox, let alone one that was now friends with Loki!
He watched them talk like they had known each other since birth, and it bugged him slightly. He wasn't all to sure why, but it did. It just.... rubbed him the wrong way.
He turned back towards Alha, trying to listen in from where she sat, to no luck.
He stood up, and shook his pelt out before simply thunking down to laying postion. Something he had learned to do while a guard dog. Who had time to slide into a laying postion? Not him! It had to be at the snap of a finger or he'd get in trouble.
He turned to the brothers, and watched them for a bit before speaking.
"So, tell me, what is the difference between your barks?" As they spoke, he tried to look uninterested, but really was pulling in each word.
He nodded slightly as they spoke, his eyes scanning around him, but being all ears.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 8, 2023 11:00 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | F | Elder | Shadow Forest | M: Anya
Flame listened to Anya's ramblings, closing her eyes as she laid her head onto her paws. Once Anya was finished, Flame sat up, saying teasingly, "Gather round pups, let me tell you a story." Her voice saddened at the end of that statement as she kept her eyes closed as she recounted the memory. "A little over a year ago, Shadow had finally established his pack. We were small in number but consisted only of family. I could see out of one eye at the time so I remember seeing the pups play. Frost and Icicle was there of course, and believe it or not, Frost was gentle to the pups. Play with them, probably not, but he liked his snuggles as much as Icicle." Flame chuckled at the memory, remembering them bickering as Frost tried to cover up his snuggle time.

"One day, Shadow was called into the mountains to help with a pack. Him, Frost and Icicle went. Lean, and the pups were left here under her brother's and my protection. You see, the pups and the yellow furred wolf was Shadow's family. The pups were his offspring. Little Pine, Oak and Birch." Flame flattened her ears in saddness as she remembered the little pups she spent time telling stories to. "While Shadow was gone, Lean and the pups decided to take a nap. While me and Lemon were speaking, the bushes rustled and we started to get up. We barely got to our feet when a jaguar, about twice as big as a cougar, burst out. The male's claws raked Lemon, killing him on impact before the male even had the chance to let out an alarm. I saw a female lunge for the pups and Lean before the male scratched my eyes and side." Flame turned, showing a few clawmarks hidden in her longish fur.

She paused in speaking, her fur bristling as she said quietly, "Their screams haunted me in nightmares for months afterwards. I managed to get a call to Shadow out before I passed out. When I woke up, he was making sure I was okay but I could tell he was in shock. I told him it was the jaguars and I remember him growling. He left Icicle with me and left with Frost. It was only when he came back did he tell me what he had done." She stopped, her throat closing up for a moment.

After a few moments, she was able to speak again. "He went to the jaguar's den and killed the cub. After he left the cub out in the forest to lure the mother away, Frost left to distract the father. Using the little time he had, he slipped into the den, memorizing the tunnels as he found a crack in a boulder. When he knew the two had returned, he bellowed a howl, luring them deeper into the tunnels. Once they were into the big roomy cave, he pushed the boulder down and got out of there -barely- as the tunnels collapsed, killing the jaguars instantly. Only then did he return to me. We cut off contacts from the packs in the mountains after that, becoming exactly like our pack name. A pack is a shadowy forest, never seen unless we wanted to be." Flame said before she closed her eyes and laid down.

"I'm glad you know now but please, no more questions right now about the topic. I can't bear to remember their--" Flame choked up, wrapping her tail around her side as if cuddling a pup that wasn't there.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 8, 2023 11:16 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Night, Sorrel, River|
Killjoy watched Sorrel come bounding out of the bushes, wondering how she'd gotten there so fast. Then again, he would never doubt one of his scouts swiftness.
He saw her go over to River, and touch noses with her, and bring her into an awkward neck brace. She didn't even say hello to her own Alpha! How rude! Just kidding.
He tried to keep a stright face on as he watched, but couldn't help to feel just a bit jealous...
He turned to Night as he started to speak once the females were out of earshot.
"I'm glad that we are still allies-" He stopped his sentence short at the last part. Night now had his full attention. His jaw was open slightly in shock, his ears perked.
"St-steal River from you?! I could never!" He said, his eyes alert from the threat. He might as well have fed himself to the jaguars that he'd watched Shadow slaughter. He could feel a slight pain in his heart though.
He watched Night stalk to the river bank, and followed behind him, giving him room, of course.
He watched Sorrel happily interact with River, wishing it was him, but knowing that his path and hers just wasn't meant to join together.
With Night's back turned, he could feel his sadness creeping up into his face watching Sorrel with River.
His lowered his head slightly, his eyes still glued to the two females. If Night hadn't been there, he would have been preparing to jump in if anything went wrong with Rivers crossing, but he didn't want to risk his pelt.
With love comes knowing when to let go. He thought, his warm eyes getting taken over with a sad look.
No time to be sad about it, after all, I am an Alpha, and she belongs to another pack.
He raised his head, and stood proudly, trying to force the sad look off his face, and replace it with a more neutral look. He can't say for sure if he succeeded...
He stood on the bank, watching Night and River leave, his heart heavy, a stoic look on his face, and a jealous pang ringing through his entire body.
As much as he didn't want to be sad, telling himself it was for the better, he couldn't help it. Would he say out loud that he was sad? Never. Well... maybe, but probably all at the wrong time.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 8, 2023 11:20 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Silver | F | Loner | M: Open
Another hill. Again. Silver stood on a ridge, her fur bristling as she growled at the cougar who got too close to her. She turned her attention back to the hill in front of her. Up she goes...again. She snapped at the cougar again before picking up the raven skull and hurrying up the hill, away from the predator. A wolf had come through and killed one of them thankfully, but there was plenty more where that one came from. Silver trotted a bit into the trees before placing down the skull to gather her thoughts.

The skull was the last thing from her mother, Crystal. She had been given orders to carry the skull to her father who was somewhere beyond the mountains. The raven skull was a symbol between her mother and her father that Silver had yet to figure out. Maybe her dad would tell her. Speaking of her dad, his image flashed in front of her reminding her that she didn't have all day to sit here. Shaking herself, she got up to scan her surroundings. Now, according to her mom, two packs lived in the mountains. In order to get to the waterfall on the other side, she would have to go through the territories. She quickly took in that there were groves of trees that were tightly packed together sparsed out in the forest that she could see from here.

A fox could maybe fit through there but a wolf wouldn't. Perfect for trapping the pack wolves if needed. They would skid in halfway and then stay there stuck. She loved doing that with the cougars down in the valley. Hunting dogs were just as stupid. Silver eyed the small stream that she knew would widen if it were to make that waterfall on the other side. If she followed that, she should make it safely to the other side. Happy with her judgement, Silver picked her skull back up before loping down the riverbank, keeping her speed up but also keeping a wary glance at her surroundings.

Soon enough though, of course the mountains wouldn't make this too easy for her. A grove of thick trees blocked part of the riverbank, meaning she would have to go around them. She would go into the water and just swim past it but she didn't want to lose her skull and she didn't know how strong the current was today. Turning, she headed deeper into the wooded area, walking around the grove of trees once they got sparse enough to walk through.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    82    83    84    85    86   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us