Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 distant-screams
08:22:24 katy | beetle
-Click-
finally getting to work on backgrounds for my art ^^
 Sheep Guardian
08:22:17 Guarder of the Sheep
Umm. . . Did I kill chat. . . ? Anyone there. . . ?
 Sheep Guardian
08:18:02 Guarder of the Sheep
Luna
oh! That makes sense now!
 BloodWeb
08:17:22 Blood/Nicole
If I read pursue as purse one more time I'm going to bed
 Mirko
08:16:55 Mir
Mag
I got one coin today :/
 Jack-A-Boo
08:16:40 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
damn it I think I need to remove a wolf from my explore team so my pursue wolf pursues so stupid Gwyn ap Nudd stops fleeing
 Zeraphia
08:16:39 Spooky Vah
Mag

I haven't been exploring too much today. I can't really say if I have or haven't. I don't usually get coins. >.>
 SpookyMountain
08:16:38 Silver/Pyro/Luna
I am trying to get them so that when I get my expansion, I can go crazy again
 Mirko
08:16:33 Mir
Forest
That's going to look so good colored! :)
 BloodWeb
08:16:32 Blood/Nicole
Silver

Honestly I'm only stock piling for the event lol I've gotten all of these from quests
 SpookyMountain
08:16:09 Silver/Pyro/Luna
:(
 SpookyMountain
08:16:05 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Meee
 Magnus Bane
08:15:26 Mag/Maggy
Anyone lacking in getting coins today?
 Jack-A-Boo
08:15:25 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

I'm so glad I decided to keep him
 SpookyMountain
08:15:06 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Blood
Share:)
 Forest Dwelling
08:14:58 I am on Wolflocke ok
@Mirko

Thank you! I'm def gonna color the bodies, but I have to do the tongue first on photoshop and everything else will be finished on IBS paint
 SpookyMountain
08:14:43 Silver/Pyro/Luna
I'm 4 apples away from a den expansion
 Luna's Sanctuary
08:14:31 Luna
Sheep
I meant it's a wolf o got from wolf party for free with a token.
 Mirko
08:13:38 Mir
Forest
Ooo, it looks so nice! Are you going to add color or leave as is?
 BloodWeb
08:13:33 Blood/Nicole
I have 41 Wolf party tokens and 2 charons blessings yikes

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -4
Sun Bear : -4
Western Rattlesnake : -3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    81    82    83    84    85   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 7, 2023 05:20 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M: Malicia, Night, Killjoy, Veracious|
Illusion growled when the loner said his name. How did she know it? He had never told her... or so he thought he didn't, after all, he knew better then to be friendly with rouges.
He looked at Killjoy when he saw his glare. He met his alpha's with his own glare, his sour mood coming back.
He looked at Malicia through the bushes, and hoped that she was doing okay after her fight this morning. He knew that she was strong, but she could be reckless.
He didn't like that she was out in the open, and hoped that she would get back to camp soon, and safely.
He watched the female walk off, his sour mood getting worse. He thought that there would be a fight. Bummer.
He listened to Killjoy snap at him, and as they walked back to camp, he wondered where his harsh talking to was; not that he wanted it, but he could always just zone out... yeah. That was a good idea. He liked that idea.
He watched the two Alphas as they walked ahead of him, not really listening to what they had to say because, well, he didn't really care.
His ears were back, annoyed. He just wanted to around Malicia, not here, with two wolves that clearly did not like nor trust him. That thought hurt, but he knew that he had it coming.
As they reached camp, he looked around. His eyes fell on the silent, new female who looked like she had seen some things. He would have approched her, if he wasn't scared for Malicia to flip out on him again. It hadn't been fun to watch that...
He turned around after making eye contact, and sniffed around for a cool spot to lay down. Damn long coat.
He scratched at the dirt before taking his spot in the shade, watching the drama go down around him with a smirk. Oh how lovely it was. Free entertainment.
He watched Killjoy slip out of camp, shortly followed by Night. He smiled as he watched them depart. Finally, peace and quiet.
He laid his large head down on his legs, and closed his eyes, taking in the breeze.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 7, 2023 08:00 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena|f|fox|M: Kimulimuli and SFP
Every so often they would come upon an obstacle but it was never nothing major. Atleast that was until near the end when there was a huge log. Makena had gotten more balanced on Flame's back but the sight of the log made her breath quicken slightly. I got this. Everything will be okay. Just a little longer to the River. Luckily everything went alright and she didn't fall to the ground like a complete fool. Not long after that they made it to the river. When Flame bowed Makena scrambled to the ground. 'Yes!! Sweet, sweet ground!', Makena wanted to say in happiness but held her tongue. Instead she lowered her head to the ground and took a deep breath, smelling all the wonderful sents of dirt and bugs.
Makena then remembered Muli and quickly stopped smelling the ground and went over to his side. Instead of curling around him though, she Instead just sat by him. If anyone would get an idea about a certain subject, she was pretty sure it was Icicle. She shivered, hoping Icicle wouldn't think they were mates. She did like him....but not like that? Makena shook her thoughts away when Icicle came over and gave Muli some water. She had her full attention on Muli but glanced up at Icicle when she said her name. "Oh umm, i dont know. Your going to have to ask him. All i know is we were playing tag one minute and the next i found him like this. Except it looked worse at the time because the blood was fresh and stuff." Kena scrunched up her nose in disgust when she remembered how gross he looked. No offense to him of course.
When Makena saw the twinkle in Icicle's eyes added with a wink, she knew Icicle was onto her. She looked away, down at the ground towards the two female wolves, willing blush not to appear. I dont like Muli. Were just best friends. Nothing more and nothing less. Just friends. Makena continued with her denying thoughts before turning her attention back to the group when Muli spoke up. "You can call him Kimu." Makena said sternly before she realized what she had said. Muli was her name for him, but she hadn't meant to say that. It kinda just slipped out. "I mean, ummm" Makena looked away even more, not knowing how to fix her mistake. "Just call him whatever you want, or whatever." Makena said atlast, the only thing that sounded slightly good.
Anya| f | SFP | M: SFP, Makena(ind) and Kimulimuli(ind)
Anya flicked an ear when she thought she heard a sound. It was like pawsteps, but when she looked, nothing or no one was there. She shivered, slightly creeped out. Her heart beat quickened slightly but she managed to calm herself down. In the end she just decided she had either heard wrong or just heard a bunny or even the wind. She then turned back to Icicle when she spoke. Anya couldn't help but laughed with Icicle about Mist clones. She had to admit, what she had said was pretty funny. It would be horrible though if that was an actual thing. Then it wouldn't be so funny.
Just then Anya heard Flame approaching. She turned her head just right so she could see the group while Icicle scrambled away from Bri. The group consisted of Flame, Mist, and two unknown foxes. She shivered at the new foxes, eyeing them cautiously and bringing Brielle closer to her. When Flame layed down beside her Anya turned her attention to the elder. "Hello again." Anya said, greeting Flame. She was tempted to ask about what happened, but was it really the time? She let herself space out and think about it for a second.
She wasn't sure if Shadow wanted her to know his, and the pack's past. Icicle said she could ask, but that didn't mean Shadow agreed. If she did ask she would probably want to ask when Shadow wasn't around, just incase he got upset. Anya would hate to make Shadow mad. She wanted to make him proud, not mad. No one was really around, except the Icicle and the two other foxes. Anya glanced at the group of foxes, realizing they probably weren't even paying attention to them. That reminded Anya of Frost, where was he? Finally Anya sighed and spoke up. "I have umm....two questions. The second one you dont have to answer if you dont want to. But the first question is, where is Frost? And umm the second is...." Anya trailed off, not knowing how to even ask a question like that. She would just wait until Flame answered the first one.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 7, 2023 08:03 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ianuaria
Medic's Apprentice | The Great Eastern Pack | Mentions: Marbled, Saige
The young female had been quite busy - picking up after the load of her mentor since his extended herb excursion. She had helped most of the wolves within the pack with sicknesses, and she needed to stock up on hers that she could which would be hard, considering it was winter and snow was and had been falling. She could feel the chill breeze ripple through her fur as she looked for herbs. A soft hum on her maw as she diligently scanned the surrounding snowy ground. There were old scents of rabbit trails and other small game. Hmm, nothing interesting she mused to herself as she moved along - sniffing the air again to make sure that she wasn't missing any other scents. Her ear flicked as she caught soud of another wolf approaching - their steps being rushed and anxious. Something bad must've happened, she noted, and took in the words her packmate was speaking. Pups? They had been born, already? Her usually stoic face had formed a concearned look as she continued to speak - pups not breathing? Oh dear, oh no, oh no no no no. That was horrible.

She looked at the female sternly saying, " I need you to offer some moral support for Saige and then possibly find her mate. She will need that comfort in this time if it true that two her pups didn't make it. I will go get some items to help her out. But for now walk with me, I will need your assistance." she said as she began moving swiftly back to the medic den. She then tossed two spools of moss towards Marbled saying, " Dip those in water, it will be used to clean any blood. Also tell me about the birth, were there any complications? Was it smooth or rough?" she rambled as she swiftly moved around the den, the scent of wisteria and lavander helpingher keep her calm despite her nerves.

She grabbed a big leaf, some poppy seeds , a stick and gathered some old cobwebs, and then some lavander. She was ready to go and she awaited her packmate to follow, and once the other female was ready she pasued before saying, " You should be careful with your own pups Marbled, don't want to stress them out. Have you told your mate yet? " she said with concern.
She then stopped her questions as she approached the den of Saige, and she gave a soft whine to announce her arrival. She didn't know the state of mind of the female, and so she slowly approaced saying, "Saige . . . I'm here. Is there anything I can do to help you? I am giving you these seeds for pain, and Marbled or I will clean up the blood - whichever one you prefer." her voice unusually soft and gentle, trying to be a comfort for the female, "may I check on the pups for you?" she asked softly, her voice barely above a whisper.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 7, 2023 08:46 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Marbled|F|Hunter|Eastern|M: Ianuaria, Saige|
Marbled listened to the younger female, her eyes watching her move, as she fell in behind her.
"I don't think that she has a mate..." She said, her eyes falling to her paws.
She looked at the moss at her paws, nodding and understanding her task.
"I don't think it was rough, one minute she was whining, and the next the pups were there. It seemed smooth from the outside, but I could be wrong.
She watched her gather the herbs, interested in what all of them did. She took a deep breath in of the lavender, and found her own nerves melting away.
She met the females eyes before looking at her paws.
"Not yet." She said simply.
As Ianuaria went towards Saiges den, she quickly went off to gather water into the moss.
She ran down the hill, her paws carrying her swiftly over the ground.
She skidded to a stop and soaked the moss. Once she felt that she had enough, she turned around, and ran back up the hill, panting by the time she reached camp again.
She trotted into Saiges den, and laid the moss next to the Medic's Apprentice.
She was surprised to see how gentle she was being, but could understand why she was being the way she was.
She took a couple of steps towards Saige, wanting to see if the other two pups were still moving, and to see if the still one was possibly moving.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 7, 2023 09:10 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Veracious-Female-Wolf-Eastern-M: Eastern Pack (Ind), A Flower (Dir)
~
Veracious continued to lick her matted and dirty fur until she felt like she was being watched. She turned her gaze to another wolf, who was looking at her. At her? She gave him a curious look while raising her eyebrows at him. Is grooming my fur actually doing something? She watched the wolf walk away to shade and then she proceeded to ferociously groom her fur and accidentally ripped a loose chunk out and winced. It was already loose, but still hurt. Hmph. My fur is falling out now. She glared at the obvious bald spot on her back, clearly visible. Don't get mistaken, Veracious is just stupid. It's not bad, it just missing some fur. A lot of fur more like...
Then, she started to lick her fur and noticed it started to dissappear. Aha! It wasn't bald! My fur was just flattened awkwardly! She widened her eyes at the perfect spot of fur again. Am I... Magic? She looked away, and continued to groom her fur that was almost completely clean. She stood up and shook around to get any loose fur off and then stood still and examined herself. Her fur was sticking up and nice and fluffy again. Not all crusty and gross. She looked at the spot that appeared to be bald before, yeah, it was missing some fur, but not a noticeable amount. She felt proud of her hard accomplishment.
~
Then, she saw a pink thing in the corner of her eye and turned to look at it. It was a flower..? She chomped her jaws on it and tore it straight from the ground and shook it around before chucking it in the middle of the Eastern Pack camp and then walking outside.
~
Veracious stared at the distant forest before fully leaving everyone's sight and flicking her tail as she walked away with a blank expression on her face. She needed a break from everyone. She was hungry. And luckily enough, the scent of rabbit was strong in the air. Food? She licked her lips and followed the direction of the scent. Then, in a clearing in front of her, was a pitifully thin rabbit, but she hasn't eaten in days. She would take it. She immediately charged out at it and snapped her teeth into the back of it's neck and whipped it around and slammed it on the ground before picking it back up and throwing it at a tree. Then she ran over and immediately started eating, flicking her tail around happily at the taste of prey. Even though it was a horribly small catch, Veracious appreciated the chance to eat.

Edited at February 7, 2023 09:24 PM by Fruit Lovers
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 8, 2023 02:29 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night & River | Alpha & Hunter | Raven | M: Killjoy
Night flicked an ear as Killjoy joined them before dipping it slightly, yes, he was quite ready. Once they were up and going, Night watched River walk beside him, limping a bit. She was sore now but she didn't allow it to show. Night, however, noticed her tail which would normally stay still with a slight sway, flicking behind her. River caught Night watching her and quickly stopped that. Killjoy dropped back beside him after a bit of walking.

At his words, Night nodded, "Of course. This affected us both and I don't want a loner hanging around anywhere in the mountains. Especially with winter coming. They can get a bit desperate when food is scarce." Night said, his tail flicking only once in a while to make sure River was still with them. He knew she wouldn't wander off as they headed home but he wasn't taking any chances. River could feel the tip brush her fur and responded with a flick of her own, making him relax. Now he could only wonder how to tell his pack that not only did his lead hunter leave, but his beta as well.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 8, 2023 03:03 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle & Flame | F | Fox & Elder | Shadow Forest | M: Anya, Makena, Kimu
Icicle nodded at Makena about the injury before hearing the fox respond to her question. Icicle blinked at Kimu, "That's a long name." She said before looking over as Makena butted in. She restrained a giggle from coming out before saying, "If Makena has been calling you Kimu, your probably used to that now so I'll call you that too." She perked up before saying, "Makena, take the moss over his wounds and clean them up a bit. I'm going to go see if I can find some herbs that might help. I'll run them by Flame too to make sure they are the right ones too."

Flame greeted Anya, "Hello Anya." She could sense the young female had a question and waited patiently for her to ask. At her question and stammering, Flame said calmly, "I will answer any question you give me. I will warn you that you might not understand or like the answer depending on the question. As of Frost, Shadow met us in the forest when we were taking a rest. The dog pack was attacked by humans and will be heading into the forest to get to safety. He went to meet them and Frost went with him. Now..." Flame flicked her ears at the female before tilting her head toward her, "What is your second question?"
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 8, 2023 03:39 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Comanche and Apollo | Males | Scavengers | Strays | M: Alha, Shadow, Frost, Strays pack.
><
"Snake traps?" Apollo spoke up, slightly confused. Coman break-checked him. After recovering a little he frustratedly barked. "Hey!" Comanche snickered, catching up with Shadow and his fox.
"They should be just ahead." He figured Apollo's bark would be enough for her to know they were on the way. But he followed it up with an alerting yowl to let the pack know they were coming if his brother's bark wasn't enough.
Coman tipped his head to hear about his pack and where they were going. Speaking up after a second. "Glad your pack is well." He added. "You're the first wolf we've met." For no real reason, he just let it slip, heat rushing over him like a wave as if he'd said something wrong. Mainly because Shadow wasn't the right animal to make casual conversation with from what he'd heard and/or seen.
Sure enough they rounded a corner shortly after to see their own pack a little ways down, seeing all the frames of their wolves. Comanche shot an askance glance at Loki before bowing his head at Alha. "He found us a few minutes ahead of here." He commented and he and Apollo slipped into the sidelines in a manner of speaking, back beside each-other and still alert to Alha.

Edited at February 8, 2023 03:41 PM by iArema
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 8, 2023 05:12 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena, Icicle (Both Dir)
~
Kimulimuli gave Kena a hurt look. I thought I told her how it happened..? Did she forget? Not pay attention? He was confused why she didn't know, but just shook it off when Icicle turned to him and blinked. "It is!" He smiled at the other fox, already starting to like her. Maybe we can have a friend group! That would be so fun! "Well..." He started, nervous to explain it to Icicle. "Me and Kena were playin' tag, when I jumped at her tryin' to tag her and fell in a hole. Then when I climbed out, she was gone! Like she vanished into thin air! Then, I was runnin' around and fell into a bush of thorns and they gave me these small scratches." He swallowed, remembering the pain that shot through his chest when he fell onto the rock, and how loud the cracking sound was. "I climbed up a tree, and da branch broke under me, and then I fell-" He paused. "-Onto a rock." He winced, remembering how horrible that moment was. When Kena left him to go get help, and came back unsuccessful. He would've much rathered if she stayed with him. Then, he lost focus when Kena and Icicle started to talk to each other.

Edited at February 8, 2023 05:14 PM by Fruit Lovers
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 8, 2023 05:19 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Harry|M|Guard|Strays United|M: Alha, Shadow, Brothers|
Harry looked at Alha.
"Foxes? Why keep foxes around? Aren't they sly animals who are typically tricky?" Sounds like Loki to be honest... He thought, his standing ear flicked, slightly annoyed by the thought of another trickster going the pack. He sighed, and limped on, watching his path for traps.
He lifted his head only to scan the trees overhead, Shadow having said something about traps in them as well? Was that a dream? It was all a bit hazy.
He then watched the rest of the pack as they walked in front of him. Good. He appeared to be the only hurt dog. He let out a sigh and countinued his limp.
He then turned from watching for traps to watching Loki. How would he act with foxes? Would he pull more and harder pranks with the other sly animals, or would they just prank each other? If they even thought about pranking him, they would get faced with his fury... even if it wasn't his best from his injuries. Stupid large paws.
His ears perked at the sound of one of the brothers barking. He couldn't quite tell whose bark was whose, but he knew that it was one of them.... not that he cared to learn which one was barking. (He did, just too stubborn to admit it..)
He looked towards Alha, did that mean that they found Shadow?! His eyes shone with the thought of meeting the wolf again. He didn't know why.
He tried to shake off his feeling, after all, wolves, they were all bad. They had killed his sister, his flock, and ruined his life. But as Harry couldn't see, there is always the villians side to hear, just like how the wolf has his reasons to his actions in The Three Little Pigs. Simple put; theres always two sides to each story, both sides needed to be heard before jumping to conclusions.
He picked up his pace when he heard the yowl, he drew back slightly, unsure about the sound. He looked around, anxious, unsure if it had been a wolf who made it, or the brothers.
He then concluded that it was the brothers when he saw their figures, Shadow behind them.
He fought his want to go and say "Hi" to Shadow, and thank him for his help with the pack. No. He mustn't. He settled for standing near the back of the pack, a glare on his face, and his own dried blood on his neck.
Yes, right, that was the right path to take. The glaring seemed to be going well, until he saw Shadow.
He squinted, did he have a random growth on his back in the short time that he hadn't seen him?
His jaw dropped when he realized that it was a fox, his glare fled the scene. His ears went back, his face, if it could would have gone pale, and his eyes wide in a mixture of suprise, fear, confusion, and disbelief.
He knew that he kept foxes around, but he not only kept them around, by carried them?! Was Harry going crazy?! Was he just seeing things?!
Harry could see the world around him start to spin as he thought about what he was seeing, the toughest Alpha around, carrying a fox?
The next thing Harry knew, he was hitting the ground. He didn't remember how he got there, nor much of what happened before hand. His head was fuzzy as he blinked at the sunlight.
"I had an awful dream." He muttered, "That Alpha Shadow had a fox on his back." His face twisted when he was told that it wasn't a dream, but instead reality.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    81    82    83    84    85   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us