Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 distant-screams
08:26:26 katy | beetle
Vah,
i still need to work on that contest entry too :0 i ended up sketching it out but haven't gotten much farther yet
 Zeraphia
08:24:54 Spooky Vah
Katy

Pffft what a mood though.
 Jack-A-Boo
08:24:47 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
katy

your welcome
 distant-screams
08:24:00 katy | beetle
Boo,
awh, thank you <3
 distant-screams
08:23:51 katy | beetle
Vah,
thank you :) i have to put notes or else i'll forget what goes where LOL
 Jack-A-Boo
08:23:25 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
katy

your art is always so amazing to see
 Zeraphia
08:23:02 Spooky Vah
Katy

That is going to look so fabulous. I love the notes as to what is what and where!
 Jack-A-Boo
08:22:44 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
I'm here im just in explore so I'm slow at chatting
 distant-screams
08:22:24 katy | beetle
-Click-
finally getting to work on backgrounds for my art ^^
 Sheep Guardian
08:22:17 Guarder of the Sheep
Umm. . . Did I kill chat. . . ? Anyone there. . . ?
 Sheep Guardian
08:18:02 Guarder of the Sheep
Luna
oh! That makes sense now!
 BloodWeb
08:17:22 Blood/Nicole
If I read pursue as purse one more time I'm going to bed
 Mirko
08:16:55 Mir
Mag
I got one coin today :/
 Jack-A-Boo
08:16:40 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
damn it I think I need to remove a wolf from my explore team so my pursue wolf pursues so stupid Gwyn ap Nudd stops fleeing
 Zeraphia
08:16:39 Spooky Vah
Mag

I haven't been exploring too much today. I can't really say if I have or haven't. I don't usually get coins. >.>
 SpookyMountain
08:16:38 Silver/Pyro/Luna
I am trying to get them so that when I get my expansion, I can go crazy again
 Mirko
08:16:33 Mir
Forest
That's going to look so good colored! :)
 BloodWeb
08:16:32 Blood/Nicole
Silver

Honestly I'm only stock piling for the event lol I've gotten all of these from quests
 SpookyMountain
08:16:09 Silver/Pyro/Luna
:(
 SpookyMountain
08:16:05 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Meee

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -4
Sun Bear : -4
Western Rattlesnake : -3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    80    81    82    83    84   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 7, 2023 11:07 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | F | Elder | Shadow Forest | M: Makena, Muli
Flame tilted her head, hearing Makena talk to Muli again. The female sounded tired but Flame had a feeling that she would want to stay in sight of the male fox. Mist was scraping moss off the tree stump and dropped some next to Makena before getting some for herself. Although, it seemed the fox had other plans too. "You will have to ride on Flame's back while I lead her since Frost went with Shadow." Mist said to Makena before flicking her tail on Flame's nose and then on the male's scruff. Flame gently picked the fox up again as she waited for Mist to take the lead. "When we come upon a log in the trail, tap Flame's back twice. When we come upon something that she could trip over, tap once. I'll raise my tail when something's coming up for you to see." Mist explained, flicking her tail on Flame's forelegs a few times for her to get used to the female's scent and fur brush. Her fur was a bit shorter than Frost's, already on the verge of shedding into the long white fur for the winter.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 7, 2023 11:36 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena|f|fox|M: Kimulimuli, Mist and Flame
Makena went stock still when Mist said she would have to ride on Flame. Makena? Riding on a wolf?! Makena laughed nervously as Flame picked Muli up. Why did Frost have to go? She glanced in the direction the males went but it was too late to call them back. They were long gone. Makena shivered, barley being able to focus on the signals Mist had given her. Why did she have to be so unlucky? Makena thought back to meeting Muli and shook her head, no she wasn't unlucky all the time. She picked up the moss with one swoop of her jaws before taking a deep breath and looking at Flame's back. She could totally do this....Right?
With one last deep breath Makena leaped up onto Flame's back. She almost fell off when she landed but managed not to. She then managed to get slightly comfortable and sit down. With a somewhat ready yet precarious position Makena let out a breath she didn't know she had been holding. "Im ready." She said, her voice more squeaky than she would've liked. As they began to walk she closed her eyes, fear dripping off her. She then reluctantly opened them again when she remembered she was basically steering the wolf. She was tempted to laugh at the thought but instead just focused on not completely breaking down. As they walked all Makena wanted to do was cry and have Muli come rescue her. Of course that was never going to happen, but she wished it really hard. You got this Kena. Once you get to the River, Icicle will save you from this torture.

Edited at February 7, 2023 11:43 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 7, 2023 11:41 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Night, River|
Killjoy's head raised as he heard something in the bushes, his eyes and ears alert. He sniffed the air, and caught the scent of... Night?
He glanced at River, and then back to the Alpha as he stepped out of the bush.
His quickly jumped to his paws, ears back slightly.
He wasn't sure if he should speak to Nights remark, or if he should stay quiet. He chose option B, it just seemed safer.
I can say good bye to my pelt.. Bye pelt. It was nice knowing you.
He felt Rivers fur brush against his as she went to Night. He smiled slightly, watching her interact. She seemed so relaxed with him; it made him slightly jealous. But he knew that he was her Alpha, and her savior.
He listened in, waiting for Night to chew him out, and toss him off a cliff. When it didn't happen, he stood there in shock as Night turned around and headed back towards camp.
His ears went forwards as he watched them start to depart.
Maybe, just maybe he would live another day?
He caught Rivers sneaky grin, and matched with a funny face, hoping to make her laugh and make her feel just a bit better about her close friends leaving.
He turned around, and watched below for a little bit, waiting to see if they were coming back. After about five minutes, he hung his head, and began back towards camp.
He took a different path, wanting to give River and Night their space, and to sort through his thoughts. He could also hunt....
Yeah, that sounded nice.
He turned down the path towards the rabbit grounds, and it wasn't too long before he caught sight of a large, plump rabbit.
He crouched down, and wiggled his rump before lunging at it.
The fat rabbit had no chance against the large wolf, and it soon was laying lifeless.
He picked up his three rabbits, and began back to camp, hoping that he hadn't missed seeing River- er, Night off.
He trotted through the forest, his ears perked. He then picked up a choppy lope.
He slowed down at the base of the hill. He let his breath out, and quickly began up it. His powerful shoulders rippled under his short coat. For once, he was glad that he had a short pelt, and not a long one, as it allowed the wind to easily go through it.
He didn't stop at the top of the hill, and instead strode towards camp, his ears perked.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 7, 2023 11:57 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena, Flame, Mist
~
Kimulimuli nodded at Kena when she told him she would talk later. Then, he felt an tail flick on him and then something grab his neck and he squeaked and pawed at whatever it was before he noticed they were moving again. He felt quite embarrassed. "Sorry, that was very... Unexpected..?" He gave them a completely fake and toothy grin while feeling like he was over one hundred degrees from embarrassment. Then, he heard... Kena will be riding a wolf?! Whoa whoa whoa! Hold up! He said in his brain, afraid if they were going to try and hurt Kena in some way. What if they dump her into a human's trap?!? I don't trust these guys! He was so tempted to say something, but didn't. They only mean good! Right..? He reassured himself, still paranoid that Kena was going to be riding a wolf.
~
(Ah such a rushed post.)
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 7, 2023 12:01 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Kestrel | M | Medic | Eastern | M: Night, Killjoy, River, Torrin.
><
Alone in the Northeast area of his territory, the medic was looking at a patch of Stinging Nettle. He didn't have anything to carry it with at the time, his 'basket' was full of leaves but knew where it was, he could come back. He had plantain, yarrow, echinacea. Some chamomile as well, hanging out in the bottom of the pile. He sat to rearrage the basket so he wouldn't drop it on his way back.
The ground was muddy as ever but it wasn't as humid in the air, which made him happy. A tufted titmouse was popping through the brush nearby as he strolled through the area. The grass was squishing through his pawpads, giving a strange feeling. He flicked it off.
Kestrel could smell camp. And blood. He sighed. That was mood ruining. He narrowed his eyes and picked up the pace. Entering camp after a few minutes, he gazed over the camp. He laid his ears back, seeing Torrin on the ground in the middle of camp, clearly bloodied over. Shit.. He moved over to her, putting down the basket. "Torrin?" He asked cautiously. "What happened? How long ago were you hurt?" She looked like she was still bleeding, he flicked his ear to her for a response as he fished around for yarrow. "This will help the bleeding." He placed a stalk by her head. "Eat it." He stood, grabbing the basket and trotting into his den. He'd organize later. Where was Ianuaria? He rolled his eyes, Torrin was bleeding out. He'd get her later.
He nosed around for a second and grabbed Marigold as well as craftily kept spider and cobwebs. He put the webs down and chewed the Marigold into a paste.
He applied the Marigold to her wound and 'tied' it together with the webs, he did not rush, he wouldn't mess up with Torrin. He decided not to wash the wound, the bleeding needed to stop first and water was too far away, she had been bleeding out moments ago after all. His eyes glancing over the rest of her. "Do you hurt anywhere else?" He realized he'd hardly spoken most of the time he worked on her, he didn't care. He also didn't care that they were in the middle of camp. So long as she was helped.
He looked around, seeing Night, Killjoy and an unfamiliar she-wolf, his ears perked. He sat up and gazed at them, back to Torrin quickly though.

Edited at February 7, 2023 01:28 PM by iArema
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 7, 2023 12:08 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Veracious-Female-Wolf-Eastern-M: Eastern Pack (Ind)
~
Veracious shivered as she sat around the edge of the camp, in the dark, observing everyone and watching their body language, observing their facial expressions. She's only been in the pack for three days. She kinda joined the pack to feel safer, and maybe not get attacked as much... And for some company... This female was covered in small scratches all over her from a fight a few days ago with a very small bear. She watched as a few wolves walked out of camp and watched them until they left before turning to stare at her paws and do a dramatic sigh. What was even the purpose? No one here seems to even notice me... Am I invisible..? Meh. It doesn't matter. At least I'll have some extra protection... She had to admit, she did want friends, and she did want to have a good laugh a few times. Maybe it's cause I look like a rat's nest. Her fur was matted and dirty, and it was obvious she hadn't been grooming herself very often. Maybe if I wash up a bit, everyone might want to talk to me more... I don't think so...

Edited at February 7, 2023 12:14 PM by Fruit Lovers
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 7, 2023 01:25 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame & Mist | F | Elder and Fox | M: Makena, Muli
Flame made sure Makena was safely on her back before starting forward as Mist started in a trot. The female's trot was Flame's walk. Every so often, Mist would raise her tail and Flame would pause as she responded to Makena's touch. Mist trotted ahead, climbing over a log before pausing. She flicked her tail on Flame's muzzle and she came to a halt. Mist said quietly, "Okay, there is a big log in front of you and a trap on the other side. You have five steps from the log to the trap. I'll lead you around it once down."

Mist wasn't speaking very loud but she knew Flame heard her after a small nod. Flame climbed carefully over the log, making sure that the male fox wasn't scraping it and also making sure the fox on her back didn't fall off. At the top, she paused before sliding down the other side. She landed and took a moment before following Mist around the trap. After that was over, Flame picked up a trot, listening to the sound of the river getting closer. Mist stopped her with her tail as they reached the river side. Flame turned away from the river and found a soft place to put the male down. After he was safely on the ground, Flame bowed, giving Mist an oppurtunity to get off her back safely. Once the female was off her back, she walked over to where she could smell Anya and laid down beside her.

Icicle | F | Fox | Shadow Forest Pack | M: Anya, Bri, Makena, Muli
Icicle listened to Anya's story before licking her ears, "Most foxes are scary, I can agree with you there. I let Frost make relations to the foxes as he is better at it. I think I'm a bit different because when I was born, I had to get along with Shadow that my family adopted. So I grew up alongside a wolf which always let me see a different side of things." She paused before a giggle rippled through her, "I would hate to see any Mist clones running around. It's hard enough keeping up with one."

Icicle heard someone arrive and disentangled with Anya and Bri only to see that it was Flame, Makena, a new fox and Mist. Her ears flattened at Mist but she quickly went over to grab the moss before soaking it in the river. Once Flame went to lay with Anya, Icicle took the moss over to the male fox before saying, "Here's some water. You need to drink up. I'll use a little bit of the moss to clean your wounds too." She sat down before looking over to Makena, "What happened to cause these injuries? We don't want them to get infected." She flicked an ear, a twinkle in her eye with a slight smile on her face after looking between Makena and the male fox. "Name's Icicle by the way. What's yours?" Icicle asked the fox as she winked at Makena, knowing full well that this was the fox she was so worried about earlier.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 7, 2023 01:41 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night & River | Alpha and Hunter | Raven | M: Each other, Eastern Pack(ind)
Night strided down the path, heading back to the camp. It was customary for the alpha to lead another pack's patrol out of the territory and Night wasn't going to stray from that. River walked by his side, not limping too bad. Once Killjoy was out of sight and hearing, Night sighed. River bumped against him, "I don't know who would make a good beta to replace Fallon. And don't you dare ask me." She gave him a look before he said evenly, "Actually, I was thinking lead hunter." River blinked, stunned before she smiled. "I guess I could role with that."

Night and River went a few more moments before Night said, "When we get back to camp, I want you to rest. No more wandering off." He gave her a hard look and River chuckled, "No promises." The two reached the camp and sat down at the exit, waiting for Killjoy to return and lead the way out of the territory. River laid down, soaking in the sun rays as Night kept watch over the camp, noting that the healer was helping Torrin.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 7, 2023 02:46 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena, Icicle (Both Dir)
~
Kimulimuli watched the moss nest behind him move farther and farther away as they moved. Bye moss nest. I'll miss ya! He looked up at Kena, who was riding a wolf. This wolf must be strong to carry two foxes on her... He gave Makena a nervous look while sticking his right bottom fang out of his mouth for no reason. Suddenly, he felt them go over a log and watched Kena to make sure she was holding on and stayed on the wolf's back. Human trap? He heard someone mention one and panicked immediately. Oh no! Kena! Luckily, they didn't dump her into it and they continued wherever they were going.
~
When they reached their destination, he saw another fox. She ran off somewhere, he honestly didn't care where she went. Then, the wolf set him down and walked over to another fox and laid down next to her. He jerked his head up when he heard someone approach and turned his head around. It was the gox who ran off, holding some wet and drippy moss. "Thank ya..." He mumbled and lapped a bit of the water up and left the rest for the other fox. Then, she talked more. "I like your name... I'm Kimulimuli, but ya can just call me Kimu, or Muli."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 7, 2023 04:17 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Night, River, Torrin, Kestrel|
Killjoy walked into camp, and looked around. He saw Kestrel tending to Torrin, and was glad that the young female was still in camp, and not running around like she always was.
He countined to look around, and saw Night and River sitting nearby. He watched the silver female soak in the sun, and could feel his face going soft. He looked away, hoping that Night didn't catch it.
He quickly put the rabbits on the food pile, and walked over, hoping that they hadn't been waiting for too long. He had his best poker face on as he went over to them.
"I hope that you weren't waiting too long." He said, his head bowed.
"Are you ready?" He asked, heading out the exit closest to the Raven territory.
He led the group, just half a length in front of Night. He did however, slow down a bit and walked just a head length in front of Night, before dropping back even more to walk right next to him.
"Thank you for your help with the loner." He said, his ears back slightly, wanting to show that he meant what he said.
He glanced at River out of the corner of his eye, wanting to make sure that she was holding up, and that her shoulder wasn't bothering her too much, knowing that she'd done a ton, and it should be sore.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    80    81    82    83    84   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us