Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Reficul
06:18:53 Morningstar | Luke
Hi chat
 BloodWeb
06:18:51 Blood/Nicole
Emyln

They spawn in all biomes you just gotta get lucky to find them
 Emyln Moon
06:18:18 
Where is hell hound?
 Jack-A-Boo
06:17:51 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

pup check?
 BloodWeb
06:09:59 Blood/Nicole
Ky

No I feel you I did that too lol different quest but it was finding beads took so long. Try a different biome maybe that'll help
 kycantina
06:08:53 ky but it's spooky
Blood, I found the other two immediately, it feels silly to lose out on 200 mush when I'm so close, I know the second I give up it'll immediately appear too lol
 BloodWeb
06:07:33 Blood/Nicole
Ky

I'd have ditched that immediately. The search ones take so long
 kycantina
06:06:04 ky but it's spooky
Do I give up on this scavenger hunt quest? 265 mush to find a mint seed but it's been a whole week ;-;
 Transcendence
06:06:03 anti gen ai
Why is it when i draw freaky designs they look like theyre in some sort of physical pain
 starmutt
06:03:31 marsh | they/it
sorry my friend is making me do code be right back
 Urux
06:02:16 Urox
Occultist
Thank you! <3
 Transcendence
06:01:52 anti gen ai
Throwbacks to the lineart 😭
-Click-
 Transcendence
06:00:41 anti gen ai
I made dunkleusteus horses before so im pretty sure i wont cry as much if i get to it
 starmutt
05:59:44 marsh | they/it
occultist
do you wanna see
 distant-screams
05:58:11 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
ugh not the rare nose >.>

she'd be so pretty with all common
 Transcendence
05:57:40 anti gen ai
Dunkleusteus dog design 😭
 OCCULTIST
05:52:12 Man Lover
you want me dead
 Transcendence
05:52:10 anti gen ai
Casually preping a sharky canine design but its inspired by the Helicoprion and will have the messed up mouth to because Igo out like that 💀
 starmutt
05:51:35 marsh | they/it
i lied i havent drawn the other poses
 OCCULTIST
05:51:01 Man Lover
wait where when

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mountain Lion : 0
Bobcat : -2
Bengal Tiger : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    79    80    81    82    83   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 6, 2023 11:29 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Sorrel(ind), Fallon & Aquila(ind)
River watched the group move off, watching them go before movement appeared in the corner of her eye. Fallon was slipping out of camp. River tilted her head before slipping away from Sorrel as quietly as she could. She peeked into the medicine den and almost gasped as she realized it was empty. She flashed to the day before when Aquila had been saying that she was unworthy of the pack. Tears came to her eyes before she slipped out of the camp, following the two scents as fast as she could. She had to catch them. She couldn't lose. . .no. Her resolve hardened her and she ran faster even though her shoulder started to ache.

River jumped over a log and tumbled down a small hill on the other side. She brushed herself off before coming up to a ridge. She could see a lot from here including the two figures, one hobbling and the other supporting her at the bottom of the ridge. River knew she couldn't go any farther, she was at the edge of Killjoy's territory. River sat down, tears clouding her vision, whimpers escaping her maw as she laid down. She couldn't help but let out the memories.

River saw the first scene and almost fell over from her laying down position. The yelp of a pup being carried by the current made her whip around. River watched her young self jump into the river, gripped by grief before grabbing the pup. Pulling both to shore, she quickly licked the pup only finding that it was dead. A whimper from a nearby bush revealed a small pup. River curled herself around the pup before saying "Aquila. That will be your name, young warrior. I'll make you into the best hunter the pack has ever seen." The memory faded and River was left watching the two dots disappear into the horizon. She heard Night's howl, knowing he would be going crazy right now but she couldn't pull herself together long enough to give a response back.

Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Illusion, Killjoy, Yukon(ind)
Night watched the female leave. Once she was out of range, he said, "She's either going to get caught by Shadow and his foxes or she's going to come back." He got up to follow Killjoy before answering the question, "If she does get down to the forest, she will meet Shadow's traps or him. I am worried about either. Shadow has changed a bit since the jaguar incident. He reminds me of Frost and that's not the best thought. With a pup in the pack now, I expect one of two things: He will get colder to outsiders who threaten his pack or softer towards the new pup."

Night repressed a shiver before huffing, "The most likely response is that she'll go bother my pack for a bit before returning over here. There's something about her that I can't pinpoint. She reminds me of someone but I can't remember who." He paused in speaking for a moment and let Killjoy lead them through the bushes before coming to the hill. He grinned before striding up the hill after the other male. He also took in the view before flinching at the question. He didn't know how exactly Shadow was doing. "Let's just say he isn't talking about himself anymore like old times. It's like he's drawn himself deep in a hard shell and isn't letting anyone through." Night sighed, before saying quietly, "Not even me." His eyes were soft, he missed his friend and could even say he missed the foxes to an extent.

Night turned back, "It's about time I get back to my camp. Let's go." Night trotted the rest of the way back to camp, making sure Killjoy was beside him. As he got to the camp, he noticed the scout standing by herself and the clearing void of. . .well River. He flattened his ears before looking for his beta. "Fallon! It's time to get River and Aquila back to camp." He called, pricking his ears. When he got no response, his ears flattened and he stalked over to the medicine den to poke his head in. His heart stilled as he realized it was empty.

He pulled out so fast, he almost tripped. Night let out a bellowing howl, most likely startling anyone that was close by him. It was a call for his packmates. Night flicked his tail, pulling himself to his full height before releasing his alpha call which proved to be a little louder than the last one. His tail stilled behind him as he listened for his packmates before he practically growled at the scout, "Where did River go?" He knew that the worst thing to do right now was to lose his calm but his eyes were steely and turning cold slowly. He didn't just lose one packmate, all three of them were gone. One happening to be injured, another that normally would answer his call and the last one. . .he drew a ragged breath. He had a bond with two of them but right now, he needed to find River. He turned in a circle again, letting out another howl, this one just for River, calling her back to him.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 6, 2023 11:30 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Comanche and Apollo | Males | Scavengers | Strays | M: Shadow, Frost, Strays pack.
><
Coman nodded, nudging Apollo, who turned around. The older one was leading. "I hope it isn't bad news." He commented in a companiable manner, walking along, watching to see that Shadow was following. He looked up at the fox, who was snickering loudly. "Alha said follow the 'path' last I heard. It wasn't all that clear considering it was a little chaotic when Loki got to us. And before you sneer at us again, keep in mind we've never been here. Please, do keep your maw shut." He partially warned, bristling the fur on his neck. His expression was stern, annoyed visibly. He was not in the mood to be laughed at. It was completely true as well. He and his brother weren't taken out to this area, none of it was familiar.
Regardless it'd been two years, chances are they wouldn't recognise most of the landscape. It was very unfair the way Frost spoke. "We're not wild like you. So don't expect us to know every nook and cranny like you." Then he was finished passively snapping at the fox. "Sorry," He added at the end, speaking to Shadow.
Apollo was also a bit angered by the cackling of the fox, Who does he think he is? He wanted to growl but kept it to himself. It was a bit amazing that Comanche hadn't snapped harder. Probably the fear keeping him in check.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 6, 2023 11:41 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow & Frost | M | Alpha & Fox | Shadow Forest Pack | M: Comanche, Apollo
Frost smirked at them again, looking much like a certain dog in the pack. "Uh huh, make excuses. That's all you dogs are good for." Frost hissed at them, lounging on Shadow's back. Shadow suddenly snapped his jaws twice, his tail lashing once. Frost instantly curled up in a ball, muttering, "Just stating my opinion." Shadow sighed, flattening his ears. "Why do you think I normally bring Icicle?" He said and Frost sat up long enough to give him a glare, "She's soft. It's unbecoming." The fox said, going back to his curled position, not wanting to risk Shadow's wrath again.

Shadow huffed at him before trotting to walk in front of Comanche. He veered off the path before Frost jumped off his back, snapping the rope and Shadow caught the bag that fell out of the trees. Frost explained to the dogs a moment later, "We'll be taking this path with your pack. Fastest way to the river." Shadow turned, carefully keeping the bag away from his chest and away from the dogs before carefully placing it in the hollow of a tree. Frost pushed it a bit farther in before licking a paw. "Remind me not to make anymore glass traps." The fox said, wrapping his tail around his paws before Shadow returned to the path and explained to the dogs the question they might have been asking, "The camp is no longer safe. We're taking the pack down to the river at the base of the mountains." Shadow said, striding along, hoping to reach the pack soon. As he looked up, he realized that it was almost sunhigh. They would have to go a bit faster if they wanted to reach the river before nightfall.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 6, 2023 11:55 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Comanche and Apollo | Males | Scavengers | Strays | M: Shadow, Frost, Strays pack.
><
Comanche was about to defend himself but, almost flinched when Shadow shut down the fox. His ears twitched slightly remorsefully. Glancing back at Apollo, who was following up the rear and trying not to stare at either of the wild canines, focusing on Coman, who was listening to the harsh words of the fox. Hard to believe someone could be like that to what he assumed as his own kind. He sighed, thinking back to Loki.
He stopped short- steering clear of the trap, kinda listening to the fox and mostly watching. We're not going to their camp? Apollo nearly bumped into him, watching the trap be disarmed. "As prude as you can be, that is an effective trap." Half-assedly, the older brother 'complimented' Frost. Watching them, they started up quickly so they wouldn't fall behind. He stretched out his strides a little to keep up and beside Shadow. "Your camp? Is your pack alright?" He asked in moderate concern. He knew that Alha was close to Shadow, he didn't particularly like the idea of Shadow's pack hurt either even if they had no personal connection at all.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 7, 2023 12:02 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | Shadow Forest | M: Apollo, Comanche
Shadow huffed, "Don't encourage him. He already came up with a snake idea." Frost clacked his teeth, "Which you must say is effective albeit hurtful." Shadow nodded his head in agreement, he wasn't much on the snake traps but helped anyway. At the male's question, he said, "My pack is fine and on the move towards the river as well. I have friends in the mountain packs that can get us extra protection if needed." Not that he wanted to have the dogs meet the wolves just yet. He was still trying to get them used to the foxes.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 7, 2023 12:03 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Night, Sorrel, River|
Killjoy stepped into camp, his body relaxed. It wasn't long before his smile faded. He glanced at Sorrel, and then around camp. Where was River?
He meet Sorrels eyes, and prepared for a very mad Night. He sighed, and turned around, not saying anything.
He slid out of camp, leaving Sorrel, and Illusion to deal with the very mad Night.
Hadn't he told River to stay in camp?! Oh how she never listened.
He sniffed around on the ground, like a blood hound trying to pick up the scent of a rabbit. It wasn't too long before he had her scent locked in.
It seemed that she had been following.... Fallon and Aquilia?
Where were they going?
He picked up a strong lope, his mind was pushing and pulling out the bad things that could have happened to River. She could have fallen off the cliffs, gotten into a fight with the loner, attacked by a bear, cougar... or what if the jaguars had come back from the dead?! There were so many things to be worried about.
He nimbly jumped over logs and weaved around trees, his panic pushing him harder and faster then he would like to say.
His short coat flew back in the wind, his ears flat against his head, protecting them from the wind that would be whistling through them.
He finally could hear her!
She was... crying? Was she alright? Was she hurt? Did someone die? He quickly went around the last tree, his blue eyes struck with the fear and panic of losing River. He had already lost Seya, he wouldn't lose River too.
She was laying down, a crying mess.
"River?" He asked, his warm eyes melting. He lowered his head, and slowly walked over to the silver female.
"Are you alright?" Dumb question. He nuzzled the top of her head, worried.
He sat down next to her, and after a bit, he layed down next to her, wanting to be the most comfort that he could be.
He knew that words weren't his strongest trait, so he hoped that laying with her would help ease her pain.
He began to slowly lick her ears and the top of her head, not wanting to let her go.
"It's okay. What happened?" He asked, his eyes full of concern for the female that he was laying next to.
He could smell Aquilia's scent leaving the territory.
But that's not the way to Raven pack... oh.
He felt terrible, after all, he knew that River had really liked Aquilia.
He moved closer to her, hoping that Night wasn't to come bursting out of the bushes and catch him. He would be skinned and tossed of the cliffs.
He closed his eyes and just sat in the moment, allowing future him deal with mad Night. Future him was really going to hate present, and past him.
He opened his eyes again, and looked at the female.
"It's going to be okay. I'm here next to you." He said, his ears straining to hear for an enraged Night, or a panicked Sorrel.
He did feel bad for leaving Sorrel to deal with Night in that mood, but she wouldn't be alone. Killjoy would sign up Illusion to be a beating dummy. He may not appreciate it, but he could deal with it.
Killjoy stopped licking Rivers ears, and laid his large head on hers, and muzzle tilted up, watching the clouds. He closed his eyes, and took it in. He almost- almost laughed. It all seemed so unreal. He had told himself that he would never be in love after Seya, and yet, this female had swept him clean off his paws.
He would live through the heartbreak of Seya all over again if it meant that he could sit here with River in peace for just a bit longer.
Would luck be on his side? Only time running short would tell, and something told him that it wasn't going to be nice.
He watched a hawk fly over head, and he smiled slightl, and buried his head in the fur on Rivers neck, taking in her scent, not wanting to leave it ever, or wanting the moment to end. But.... like all good things, it had to come to an end.

Edited at February 7, 2023 12:31 AM by Jumping Wolves
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 7, 2023 12:11 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Sorrel | F | Scout | Eastern | Her pack, Night, Fallon, River, Aquila.
><
Sorrel had been in her den for all of a minute, walking back out to see- nothing. Disappointing but- Wait- nothing? She looked around, where the hell did River go? Her ears swivelled around, listening intently. Not even the limp?
She was a bit panicked. Killjoy was gonna kill her! Lest Night got there first. She whined a little, sniffing around for River, she caught her scent and just as she was gonna follow it, there was Night. Her stomach lurched. She watched him, her heart skipping a beat. She lost a grown ass wolf. She tucked her tail between her legs and laid her ears pack. Relaxing her posture for the clearly anxious alpha.
She flinched at his yowling. She felt terrible. Fallon wasn't there either? Hadn't she been there? She watched as Night came closer to her, snarling. She cowered slightly. "I don't know, her scent says that way." She basically squeaked, so soft spoken it was hard to hear. Like whispering. Her eyes looking toward a small opening with freshly trampled grass, followed by a log between a couple dens.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 7, 2023 06:39 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena (Dir), Shadow (Ind), Flame (Ind), Frost (Ind), Mist (Ind)
~
When Kimulimuli settled into the moss, a tired Makena came over and curled around him. He was so tempted to nuzzle her, but didn't want to in front of everyone here. He didn't want anyone any... Misunderstandings... "I'm fine... Being around them makes me feel awkward though..." He whispered as quietly as possible in Kena's ear. "Now, ya need to rest. Ya are obviously exhausted." He smiled at her before she started to whisper. What does she want to tell me so serious she has to whisper..? He slowly blinked, trying to think of what she might say. "...Sure..." He said slowly, hoping what she wanted to say wasn't anything bad.
That was until, they got interrupted by another wolf..? Kimu has a hard time telling the difference. Maybe he will learn. He huddled closer to Kena, more nervous than ever, and put his paw over hers defensively.
When the wolf left, he took his paw off of hers, but still held himself in a defensive way.
(Sorry, short post. I want to give Terebinth a chance for Kena to say her thing)

Edited at February 7, 2023 06:40 AM by Fruit Lovers
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 7, 2023 09:29 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Killjoy
River leaned into the warmth of Killjoy as he nuzzled her. At his words, she said, "I noticed Fallon slipping out of camp and I went to check on Aquila to find her gone. I started after them but I couldn't catch up by the time they got out of the territory. I know Aquila thought she was failing the pack with her injuries but I don't know why Fallon helped her and went with her. Night's going to be pissed." She sniffed a couple times, putting her head on her paws. She took in the warmth of Killjoy, not wanting this moment to end. Which it did...too soon.

Night
| M | Alpha | Raven | M: Sorrel, Illusion, Killjoy
The poor scout practically squeaked out an answer before Night sighed, calming down ever so slightly. "Your fine, she slips away all the time. Keep an eye on him, I know Killjoy doesn't want him leaving camp." Night said to her before shooting a glare at Illusion. He turned, heading for the trampled grass. He broke into a run, keeping to the soft moss in case there was a predator nearby. It also protected his paws which had already taken him a long ways today. He jumped over a few logs before slowing to a halt as he heard whimpers.

Night stalked forward before coming to a halt as he saw River. . .snuggling with Killjoy. He blinked slowly, she usually reserved that for Aquila. Which also made him question what happened before he realized that the scents were heading down the ridge. He flattened his ears before exhaling slowly to calm himself down. Finally, he ordered himself not to act like an overprotective father as he stepped out of the bushes. He kept his face neutral as he said, "Did I miss the snuggle party?" It was meant to be a tease but it didn't quite make it there.

River was up in a second, coming over to his side with her head down. "They're. . ." she started before Night breathed out on her nose, telling her he knew. He had brought one to bring back three and was going home with one. He was down a beta and his lead hunter now although the lead could be replaced easily. Beta on the other hand was much more difficult. River was looking down at the ground or her paws, which were caked with mud now. Night gave Killjoy a long look before he turned to River, "I think its time we go home." She nodded and he turned to head back towards the camp which was the closest. River snatched a glance back at Killjoy giving him a sneaky grin before heading after him.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 7, 2023 10:57 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena|f|fox|M: Kimulimuli, Frost, Mist and Flame
"I-" That's all she said before Shadow approached them. She watched him nervously. Sure she was okay with him, but Muli was here...She dipped her head slightly and greeted him back, "Shadow." Even though she was slightly nervous around Shadow, she liked how he respected her. He didn't try to push it and would simply greet her before moving on to other things. That was the way Makena liked it. She felt Muli cuddle closer and also put his paw on her's defensively. If it was any other situation, that didn't involve wolves, she wouldn't have been happy. But now? It made her feel slightly better. Like someone was there for her, even though he couldn't fight and he had no idea what had happened to her.
She nodded at his plan, a good plan at that. He was usually good at coming up with plans from what Makena could tell. Makena couldnt help but frown slightly when Flame said she was ready to go. She wanted to confess she was scared, and scared of wolves, but she couldnt do that with Muli in Flame's mouth. Makena sighed, watching Shadow run off with Frost on his back before turning to Muli. "Ill tell you later. Right now we have to get as far away from the humans as possible." She said with a weak smile before getting up. Makena was tired, stressed and scared, but she would keep fighting for Muli until she literally couldn't anymore. She would do anything for Muli....out of friendship of course.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    79    80    81    82    83   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us