Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 BloodWeb
06:09:59 Blood/Nicole
Ky

No I feel you I did that too lol different quest but it was finding beads took so long. Try a different biome maybe that'll help
 kycantina
06:08:53 ky but it's spooky
Blood, I found the other two immediately, it feels silly to lose out on 200 mush when I'm so close, I know the second I give up it'll immediately appear too lol
 BloodWeb
06:07:33 Blood/Nicole
Ky

I'd have ditched that immediately. The search ones take so long
 kycantina
06:06:04 ky but it's spooky
Do I give up on this scavenger hunt quest? 265 mush to find a mint seed but it's been a whole week ;-;
 Transcendence
06:06:03 anti gen ai
Why is it when i draw freaky designs they look like theyre in some sort of physical pain
 starmutt
06:03:31 marsh | they/it
sorry my friend is making me do code be right back
 Urux
06:02:16 Urox
Occultist
Thank you! <3
 Transcendence
06:01:52 anti gen ai
Throwbacks to the lineart 😭
-Click-
 Transcendence
06:00:41 anti gen ai
I made dunkleusteus horses before so im pretty sure i wont cry as much if i get to it
 starmutt
05:59:44 marsh | they/it
occultist
do you wanna see
 distant-screams
05:58:11 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
ugh not the rare nose >.>

she'd be so pretty with all common
 Transcendence
05:57:40 anti gen ai
Dunkleusteus dog design 😭
 OCCULTIST
05:52:12 Man Lover
you want me dead
 Transcendence
05:52:10 anti gen ai
Casually preping a sharky canine design but its inspired by the Helicoprion and will have the messed up mouth to because Igo out like that 💀
 starmutt
05:51:35 marsh | they/it
i lied i havent drawn the other poses
 OCCULTIST
05:51:01 Man Lover
wait where when
 starmutt
05:49:24 marsh | they/it
honsedog gear real
 OCCULTIST
05:48:38 Man Lover
urox,
Viking paint v.2
 mission goofy
05:41:07 
wait i just realised my dominance has reached 5 digit numbers!!
 BloodWeb
05:40:06 Blood/Nicole
Urox

Maybe viking paint in the custom section

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mountain Lion : 0
Bobcat : -2
Bengal Tiger : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    78    79    80    81    82   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 6, 2023 09:54 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Harry|M|Guard|Strays United|M: Alha|
Harry didn't fight Alha as she grabbed him by his scruff.
"Yeah, I trip a ton. Large paws and thick legs will do that to ya." He sighed, and helped her get him into a sit.
He watched her, question in is eye, as she sat down next to him.
He saw her extend her leg, not allowing him to get up.
"But-" He cut his complaining off as he realized that he wouldn't be going anywhere, unless her were to plow through her. He didn't like that idea.
His head tilted slightly to the left as she spoke about not being a stray. He watched her eyes, after all, eyes were the gateway to the soul... or something like that.
He had always wondered about her past, and now it was coming out. He listened like a pup being told a really amazing story about how the elder had killed off jaguars all by themselves in a fit of fury. In simpler words, he was soaking it all in like a sponge.
"I didn't realize that you were also a farm dog." He said, his chocolate brown eyes melting warmly towards the female.
He watched her look away, and wanted to comfort her, but wasn't sure how to. He, instead looked the other way, his standing ear neutral.
As she spoke on, his jaw dropped. It was nearly exactly what happened to him. His eyes met hers, and he sat there, in silence, his head spinning with what he'd heard.
"I thought she was acting weird around the puppys this morning, kind of sad, that would explain it." He said, his orbs turning to watch the healer's form moving out of sight.
He listened to the rest of her story, getting a new appreciation for Shadow.
"I will say, Shadow knows what he's doing, after all, he chose the perfect Alpha to lead the pack." He said, his eyes full of admiration as he looked at Alha.
"Humans...." He paused, and looked up at the sky. A chuckle escaped his jaws.
"Ah. We used to be reckless. My sister and I. We could move a mountain if we wanted to. I swear, farm dogs are a different breed. Programmed to be machines. I will cherish the good times we had, and I will never forget her cruel ending. Much like you, I was dumped onto the streets after my farm was sold. I had lost everything in one flash of a second, but mostly I had lost my sister. You found me, and I joined your pack. When I did, I had promised myself that I would die to protect your pack because my sister had died to protect our flock that I had failed to protect." He looked back at Alha, fire in his eyes. "I guess I am still reckless, huh?" He said, looking forwards towards the retreating pack.
He hauled himself up, and shook out his fluffy coat. His black tip of his tail twitched slightly as they began to walk again.
Harry didn't want to slow his Alpha down from her pack, so he limped as fast as his legs would allow him. He wouldn't be left behind; he refused to be.
He stopped and looked at Alha, his mouth parted slightly.
"What weird things does he keep around camp? I've seen somethings." He said, his eyes looking into the distance as he thought back to the time that he'd seen a racoon sitting with a bunch of stray cats outside of some old womens house meowing.
What can he say, the streets are a weird place to live.
He looked back at Alha, and picked up the pace again.
He was scanning the path in front of him, knowing that Shadow had said to watch for traps. With his luck, he would end up in one.
He listened to the birds around them, and sniffed the air. He wanted to steer clear of humans. He'd had enough for the day. He'd had enough human sightings to be happy if he never saw another one the rest of his doggy life. Would he be fortunate enough? Probably not, cause' that's not how life works.
His head snapped at the ever so faint sound of a trap shutting. He hoped that it wasn't the brothers that had been in the jaws of it. Although, he knew that scavengers were smart, a whole lot smarter then he was. He wasn't built for brains, but for fighting, and at least he was aware of that. He did have some better street smarts then some of the pet's he'd met though....
It wasn't too long before he was trailing just behind the pack, slowing down, wanting to watch, listen, and guard his pack's behind. It would make it that if anything were to attack from behind, it would get him first.
His eyes fell on Loki, and his eyes narrowed slightly. It almost seemed like he had something up his sleeve. You could never trust a trickster, or so he'd been taught.
He looked behind, wondering what the path had laid out in front of them, saying good bye to what he had left behind, and welcoming what was to come.
Alha was right though, his pack would need him to guard them, and he wouldn't let her... er... his pack down. He would do his best to keep them all alive, and promised himself that he wouldn't let any more humans take a packmate. He swore on it.
"Thanks for telling me your story, I really needed to hear it from someone like you." He said, meeting Alha's eyes. His ear was perked forwards and his black muzzle was lowered slightly towards the ground, his way of showing that he meant what he said.
He looked at the ground, awkwardly, before lifting his black muzzle again to pick up the faint, yet fresh scent of a fox? He'd smelt plenty of fox on the farm, and they were always chasing away the naughty things from the chicken coop. He gave Alha a puzzled look because theses ones smelt different. Did they have foxed of a different breed? As he would find out later, they indeed did.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 6, 2023 10:24 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alha | F | Alpha | Strays United | M: Harry, the pack
Alha was surprised when Harry told his story and flattened her ears when he said he lost his sister. She listened before saying teasingly, "You are still a bit reckless. Not even the forest can take that out of a dog." She walked, flicking her tail every once in a while. At his question, she winced, "Well, to start off, he lives in a forest of fox traps which is normally filled to the brim with foxes. The humans have scared most of them towards the mountains thankfully but a few. . .linger. Secondly, his sister is an elder and is blind. She doesn't mind talking about it but don't even think she doesn't know your there. It's like she has an extra eye watching everything around her." She said before hearing his gratitude.

She smiled before placing her head on top of his, understanding the gesture. Lifting her head back up, she caught Loki's stare from over Shalah's head before the male refocused on the trail. Alha then caught Harry's puzzled glance at her and Alha flicked her ears, showing that she knew of the scents. They would have to keep going though. She shuddered slightly, not really wanting to run into Frost and hoping for Shadow. He seemed to be the only one that could understand and control the foxes.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 6, 2023 10:28 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena|f|fox|M: Kimulimuli, Frost, Mist and Flame
Makena felt a twinge of jealousy when Muli said Flame's name was pretty. Sure it was but, did he have to say it out loud? What the heck Kena?? This is no time to be jealous, and besides, you dont need to be jealous! Why are you jealous of a wolf?! A wolf of all animals, Kena! Muli was just being....polite...Makena thought, scolding herself with a mix of other things as she kept up with Flame. She once again found herself panting and getting tired even if she wasn't full out running. Stupid body, naps are for loosers. Makena thought with a huff. Not long after she thought that they came to a stop. She was slightly worried about Flame, but Muli would always be her top priority, especially over a wolf. Even though she was surrounded by people, Makena curled herself around Muli. "You okay?" Makena whispered into Muli's ear. She paused, glad that Muli was somewhat okay before speaking again. "Can umm, i tell you something?" She asked Muli, her voice barely a whisper now. She really hoped Flame couldn't hear, but she knew she had amazing hearing. Makena found herself getting jealous again but luckily Muli's voice snapped her out of it.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 6, 2023 10:31 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shalah & Loki | F & M | Medic & Scavenger | M: Kaara, Alha & Harry(ind)
Shalah picked the pup up gently before heading down the trail, Loki trailing behind both of them. Shalah tilted her head to look at him which she found a calm and collected stare, as if he was holding something in. A trick maybe or jealousy. She knew that the dog wanted Alha's attention but was surprised when he had come to help her instead.

She tilted her head back at Kaara at the question before saying around the pup quietly, "It takes a bit of time to memorize what all the herbs do but it gets easier in time. The easiest ones is the yellow flower, which is called a marigold, and the purple red berries which are juniper berries. Marigold is good on cuts and scratches and juniper berries are good for strength. I also use spiderwebs when I have them to patch up major wounds. It also allows me to stay away from battle which I despise." Shalah used the trail the brothers had made around the trap, guiding Kaara with her tail before continuing. "If you would like, I can teach you the herbs to use. We are going to have to find some more after we settle at a safe place."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 6, 2023 10:33 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Yukon, Night, Illusion, Malicia|
Killjoy listened to the females words, before shooting a look at Illusion. She knew his name...That meant he either told her, or they were working together. He met his Lead Hunters green-gold eyes with a glare that would have killed him if looks could kill.
He then glanced back at Malicia, knowing that the loners words were true, they did need to get the dark pelted wolf back to camp before something bad happened.
"Thank you for your time." He said, nodding respectfully at the large loner, "And watch for traps on your way out." He said, knowing that Shadow and his foxes were ruthless. He's been trapped before, and it was no laughing matter. It hurt!
He watched her go, before turning around, a shadow on his face.
"Malicia, thank you for your help, back to camp, now. Justice, would you be a dear and go with her, and make sure that she doesn't get into too much trouble?" He asked, glancing at the scout, hoping that she wouldn't mind being called "dear".
Killjoy turned to Illusion, his shadow casting getting darker.
"You." He growled, "Have a lot of explaining to do. Walk and talk, pretty boy." He said, jutting his head towards a different path then the ones that the females had taken.
"Night, would you like to walk back with us to camp?" He asked, wanting Night to be there to hold one of them back if they did end up getting into a fight... which it wouldn't be the first time, nor the last.
Killjoy led the way, only slightly in front of Night, Illusion at his heels. The path was a direct way back to camp, just a different way then the one that the females had taken, after all, Killjoy didn't want them to hear the harsh words he was about to say.
He walked along in silence, before speaking to Night, pushing Illusion out of the conversation.
"That went a lot smoother then I had thought. What were your thoughts on it? Do you think that she'll be back?" He asked, his eyes watching the more exprienced Alpha like a puppy watching it's hero.
Killjoy decided that he would save his harsh words for later, figuring that River would like to be back in her own camp, and her own nest..... although, he would miss having her around. It was always fun when she was in the area, it made him look forwards to going to Raven pack, and it also made the travel time worth it.
He cut through some bushes, and after some walking, they were at the bottom of the hill.
He stopped at the bottom, and turned to Night.
"Ready for the uphill?" He said, a glimmer in his eye as he moved his powerful shoulders forwards, starting up it.
He sat down at the top, and took in the view. It....wasn't much. Just trees, and the meadow.
"How is Shadow doing?" Killjoy asked, he hadn't seen him since the raiding of the jaguar den. He shivered at the memory. That was one that would be forever playing on loop in his nightmares. Mental note to self; don't get on his bad side.
He stood up, and shook off.
"I am sure that your wolves want to get home. We are almost to camp." He said, his eyes soft.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 6, 2023 10:36 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya| f | SFP | M: Icicle
Anya looked at Icicle's understanding face and smiled. She couldn't help but let out a bit of her playful side with Icicle's last sentence though. "Ill protect you from the big bad wolves!" Anya growled playfully. "Ill just make 'em chase me to the two traps you've shown me." Anya said with a playful grin. "They wont stand a chance....But it's not prying if i say you can ask. You deserve to know." Anya let silence pass between them for a moment, letting the playful atmosphere disappear before she began to talk again. This time, her voice was more serious and also quiet.
"I was born, now that i think about it, in a pack much like this one. Small, yet closely bonded. It was my mom and her sister along with my dad. Then i was born along with my three siblings." Anya paused a moment, remembering happy memories from when she was little. The memories were blurry, but atleast she had good memories of her family. "I loved my family. Everything seemed perfect. That is until i didn't get dinner one night. I was still really young, just old enough to eat meat. That's when mom explained that there was a famine, prey was scare. Predators had turned to eating other predators just to survive. A week later after the horrible news, the pack had went to hunt." Anya paused, how was she sposed to tell a fox, that foxes had killed her family?!
"While the pack was gone, it gave an opportunity to any hungry predator for a meal." Anya paused, an idea popped into her mind. "Lets just say Mist clones found us." If Anya was gonna tell the story, she was gonna make it as lighthearted as possible, even if the story was slightly dark. "Anyways, they attacked us with the intention to kill. My big brother, Ash, howled for our pack while my two other siblings protected me and him. I was the runt, and the one who hated to hurt anyone. I would literally cry if i accidentally hurt my siblings. With only me and Ash left, our pack finally came to our rescue. They taught the Mist clones a lesson, they were runnin with their tails tucked."
Anya sighed, "Life was hard after that. But anyways, that's why im scared of foxes. Im glad though that i now know that foxes can be good. Even if im still slightly scared." Anya paused for a minute, just to catch her breath, before counting again. "So, a year later my family was caught by humans. It was the first hunt of my training. We went too close to the humans and they caught us. I was separated from my family and lived in a human den, in a cage for about a month. Then i was being transported to here. Luckily i was able to escape but since i couldn't hunt i about died."
Anya paused, a huge smile creeping onto her face. "Luckily Flame found me and now im here! And now i have the most amazing family in the world! And a best friend that's too good for the world!" Anya said happily, maybe bragging slightly about her amazing luck. Well, her adult luck anyway, her pup luck was trash.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 6, 2023 10:41 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Kaara | F | Queen | Stray | M: Shalah, Loki(Ind).
><
Kaara was mainly focusing on her surroundings, and Shalah, she found comfort in this female. Her head tilted as she began to explain. "Plants get that colorful?" Her eyes seemed to light up a little, listening a little more intently than she had been before.
She noticed the path around the trap, the dangling piece of wood made her slow down. Then she quickly realized it was a snare. Strange, she thought as she passed by, seeing Shalah's tail and picking up the pace. She'd forgotten that they were moving.
Her ears perked at the prospect of being taught herbs. Why not? It was always those strange awakenings that told you what you wanted to do truly. At least in her (And mine- its why I'm learning ASL-) experience.
"I think- I think I might. But the pups.." She hesitated. "I'm not sure I'm ready to leave them yet.." She stopped herself from saying near the pack. She wasn't all that comforted by the idea of so many males around her pups. Especially not Loki. She turned her head tto catch the fleeting eye of the male. Goosebumps down her spine and the base of her skull. Especially not him. Beginning to get anxious, she relied on Shalah's voice to calm her down.

Edited at February 6, 2023 10:42 PM by iArema
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 6, 2023 10:48 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | Shadow Forest Pack | M: Anya(ind), Makena, Muli, Comache, Apollo
Shadow finally reached the edge of the meeting point and came to a halt. If his eyes were right, then Icicle was curled around the pup and Anya was curled around her. Not wanting to ruin their bonding moment, Shadow turned to head into the woods, quickly catching Flame's scent. She had all the foxes minus Icicle with her and. . .Makena? He believed that was the name of Icicle's friend. He had only met her twice...maybe.

Shadow finally got to the small group, noting Frost and Mist to one side, Makena and an injured fox on some moss, and Flame laying down as if she was sleeping. Shadow trotted over to her, laying his head on hers and she nuzzled him. Shadow nodded over to the two foxes, "I'm guessing you went back for them?" Flame nodded, hearing the significance to the question that related to the foxes. "Makena," Shadow greeted her, dipping his head. "Your almost there, it's just ahead. There is no need to rush though and once you get there, Icicle and Flame can help with the foxes wounds. Makena, Mist, I would take some of that moss with you so you can get water once your at the river." Shadow said, assessing the situation before Flame nodded and got up. "I can make it there before I need another rest. I'm not as young as I used to be." She said before sitting down, waiting for the foxes.

"Frost, you can come with me. We need to get Alha's pack to safety." Shadow said, stopping by the fox before the male jumped onto his back. As Shadow settled into a lope, Frost asked, "Why are we helping mutts?" Shadow huffed at him, "We've had this conversation before." He felt Frost shrug on his back, "I know, I know. I liked it better when it was just us." Shadow sighed before slowing into a trot. "Does nightly rides work?" He said teasingly and Frost responded with a loud cackle that scared the birds above them. He turned around a grove of tree only to run into two dogs. He pulled back, letting out a long huff while Frost hissed on his back. Shadow blinked before saying evenly, "Well. . .your farther along than I thought. Where's Alha?"
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 6, 2023 11:06 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Comanche and Apollo | Males | Scavengers | Strays | M: Shadow, Frost, Strays pack.
><
The brothers were a ways ahead of the pack, neither had really spoken other than "Coman- Look-" at a flock of capped chickadees lighting up the forest with song, but that ways about thirty seconds behind them.
It'd been perfectly calm til what sounded like a hyena cackled in the woods, it was loud and faint at the same time. Both brothers had jumped about a foot in the air. Without a sound. They held their breath, perfectly still, slowly turning their heads to look at each other. "Did you- did you jump?" Apollo shook his head. "N-no- nah. Did you?" Coman lifted his head, slowly shaking his head.
Hesitantly, Comanche took the first steps forward, fight or flight was not on his side. He wanted to flee. Flee like the flock of birds that were going overhead. Both followed the bird trajectory and was *sorta* expecting where they'd come from.
However neither was prepared and reeled back about three feet when Shadow came out of what felt like nowhere, even though they'd heard his footsteps for the past minute. Honestly it had definitely made it worse.
They were ..ish the same size as Shadow, a bit smaller but what really threw them off was the fox on his back. Both were a bit relieved. They'd not been in the forest in too long. Comanche dipped his head respectfully, kicking Apollo to do the same, who nipped his older brother's shoulder before respectfully nodding.
Their ears perked. "The pack is a ways behind, we were 'looking' for you. Kinda, uhh." He paused listening behind them, he couldn't hear them. Comanche was leading the conversation while Apollo was still perturbed and silent. Probably staring, curious about the fox. "We can go back to find them, one of our own was injured. Limping. They're probably going slow for him." He offered. Calming himself, Shadow was intimidating but Coman wanted to match that. Passively competitive.

Edited at February 6, 2023 11:09 PM by iArema
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 6, 2023 11:16 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow & Frost | M | Alpha & Fox | Shadow Forest | M: Comanche, Apollo
Shadow looked slightly down at the two dogs, blinking slowly. After they both dipped their heads respectfully, Frost settled on Shadow's back. Frost preferred it when he was respected, even if that was for Shadow. Shadow, on the other hand, was tempted to roll his eyes at the fox on his back. He had felt him relax, no doubt puffing his chest which he indeed was doing. At one of the male's comment, Shadow nodded. "Take me to them, I have news." Shadow said before flicking an ear at them, looking slightly annoyed but Frost beat him to it, "Also you two. If you were heading to our camp, your going the wrong way." Frost cackled his laugh, eyeing the two males.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    78    79    80    81    82   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us