Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Amygdala
04:48:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Teddy
I am not allowed to spend a songle mush on wolf party before the event XD

Once i start i can't stop before my mushies are all spent
 teddy
04:47:19 its yellow
amy
people sell party on so WP is cheaper!
 Amygdala
04:46:05 Amy/Anpmygdala
I wanna do wolf party so bad...
 teddy
04:44:29 its yellow
ok today is a lucky day because i just got a leuc from WP -WP Click-
 teddy
04:37:03 its yellow
yeah ;(
 teddy
04:36:53 its yellow
onto the bonepile it goes
 Amygdala
04:36:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Teddy
I have a bunch of feathers too...but barelly any coins...i need to empty the goat man's pockets better maybee something good will fall out that way ;-;
 teddy
04:35:56 its yellow
ewwwwww -WP Click-

i know its a 49AC but still..
 teddy
04:34:57 its yellow
i have none i've gotten like 3 charons blessings and like 10+ feathers
 Amygdala
04:34:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Teddy
How :o
Tell me your secret
 teddy
04:33:44 its yellow
ANOTHER charons!!
 Amygdala
04:30:48 Amy/Anpmygdala
Teddy
Wow nice catch
 teddy
04:29:37 its yellow
oh just got an ES from regular WP -WP Click-
 Amygdala
04:29:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
Teddy
Not bad at all
 teddy
04:28:39 its yellow
actually good stats though.. +5 +3 +5 -3
 teddy
04:27:52 its yellow
-WP Click- meh... but pretty ig
 Amygdala
04:27:39 Amy/Anpmygdala
Karou
It's always like that lmao
 Amygdala
04:27:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Meh
 teddy
04:27:11 its yellow
ok ill spend mine hehe
 Karou
04:27:07 
man i've been having terrible luck with jasmines but they decided to start popping up NOW when I don't need them XD thanks?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Boar : -2
Snapping Turtle : +2
Grizzly Bear : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    77    78    79    80    81   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 6, 2023 02:44 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena (Dir), Frost (Ind), Mist (Ind), and Flame (Ind)
~
Kimulimuli watched the den entrance for what felt like hours, but was just a few moments, until he noticed a familiar head pop into the den. Makena!!! He smiled joyfully when he saw her and started wagging his tail like a dog and slowly crawled over to her. When she nuzzled him he made a happy growl sound and wagged his tail more. He angled his green eyes towards her and noticed her tired expression.
~
"Ya should've taken a nap before. Later, I'm going to make sure ya do." He told her and then heard lots of footsteps. What's dat..? He still heard the loud sound of the humans slicing the forest's trees down as they mercilessly tore the woods apart. Jerks! Complete jerks! Taking the forest down! He watched the shadow of another tree fall to the ground and winced when it hit the ground. Poor little, or maybe not little trees... "They are so mean! Humans! Takin' da forest down like they think they own it! Who do they think they are?" He snarled and knew, this was one moment that would forever traumatize him.
~
Then, she turned around and crawled out os the den and started talking to someone... Who was it? He poked his head out and looked around and then saw an elderly red fox and two others outside the den. What are they doin'..? Shouldn't they be runnin' from da humans? What, are they thinkin' about fightin' them?
~
Fight a human... He shivered at the thought. They could cut trees down, what makes these foxes think they could beat even one? These foxes are insane if they think they can. Or is he completely mistaken about what they are trying to do?

Edited at February 6, 2023 03:02 PM by Fruit Lovers
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 6, 2023 03:14 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena|f|fox|M: Kimulimuli, Frost, Mist and Flame
Makena gulped with Flame's answer. She didn't doubt the female could carry Muli to safety, it's just the fact that Flame is a wolf. A wolf that could possibly hurt Muli, even worse than he already was. Makena knew Flame wouldn't do that, it's just memories made it hard for her to trust Flame and Shadow, the only two wolves she even looked at without disgust and fear in her eyes. She shivered and knew more than likely Flame could sense her hesitation and Frost could see it. Just then Makena heard a tree fall, making her jump. She bit back tears, nodding before going back into the den. "Im going to help you out of the den and then Flame, the orange wolf will carry you." She paused briefly to hear another tree falling before continuing. "Ill be by your side the entire time, and everything will be okay." Makena said, reassuring herself more then Muli.
She tried to stay brave for Muli, but it was getting harder and harder every minute. As Makena made a game plan in her head, she helped Muli outside. She would explain it to Muli later, once he they were moving away from the horrible humans. Once outside she turned to Muli with a forced and worried smile. "Dont worry, we can trust Flame." Again, this was more to confort herself but she hoped to ease any nerves Muli had too. "And im fine, im not....alot tired. But i told you humans are bad things. And if i didn't, well now you know. They think they are the kings of everything."
Makena then nervously watched as Flame carefully picked Muli up. She couldn't help but squeak, "Please be careful!" If you ever wanted to freak Makena out, this was the way to do it. That or have a big, scary wolf come talk to her.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 6, 2023 03:38 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Harry|M|Guard|Strays United|M: The Pack|
Harry growled as Shalah came over to adress his wounds.
"I thought I told you to save it for someone else, someone who needs it." He said, shying away, before giving up and giving in to the healers touch.
He wasn't happy about it. Getting healed always reminded him of his visits to the human's healer. The fear scent of that place had him forever scarred.
He blinked at the stinging that shot through his wounds, and fought the urge to snap at Shalah. He instead stuck with looking around, a grumpy look on his face.
Once she was done, he growled slightly at Loki as he came close. Ready to fight, he realized that he was there to ask Shalah if she needed help. His eyes narrowed. Sure, Loki was "helping". What prank was he going to pull this time?
Harry side stepped away from the smaller male, and listened to Alha's orders.
His mind was going over what Loki had said. Yeah, he was prepared to die for the pack, after all, it had been programmed into his head from birth. He saw his pack as his flock of sheep that he needed to protect from the wolves and coyotes. His sister had died protecting their flock, and now he must do the same with his.
Harry watched the scouts get ready before listening to the forest around them, taking in all sounds. He closed his eyes and sniffed the air. Clear. Just how he liked it. No human stench as far as he could tell.
He felt something brush against him, and he opened his eyes quickly to see who it was, his body tense. He relaxed slightly when he saw it was just Alha.
"I don't need help. I can walk." He said, ears back, slightly embarrassed.
He did, however throw a smirk at a glaring Loki, and made sure that Alha wasn't watching as he made eye contact and stuck his tongue out at the male.
I've got your female. He seemed to say.
He turned back to face Alha and give her his attention as she spoke.
"Loki is right about one thing. You are my only guard and protection to this pack. We need as much of that as we can especially now." Harry sighed at the mention of Loki. He thought carefully about what he could say, but his train of thought was once again interupted as she spoke.
"And just because you are a guard doesn't mean you die to protect the pack in a situation like that, if at all. I would rather have you alive than dead." She paused, and lowered her voice, "And I would rather have you than the new dog. Yes, perhaps she would have come around sometime, but you are more important to the pack. Any of the dogs that go to the pound either gets killed or adopted. Lily will have a chance to get adopted so I'm not too worried about her anymore."
Her words threw Harry off guard. His wall slowly chipping away. His face twisted with surpise as his eyes met hers. Ears back, he looked down at his paws. His eyes wandered over to his one pink claw. He was unsure how to respond, after all, he'd never heard such nice words.
His head was spinning and spitting out ideas of how to come back as they walked, and limped along. He was grateful for her help, as he found it was taking some of the stress from his hurt leg.
His neck still stung from the herbs that Shalah had put on it, almost making him wish that she'd left it alone.
"I um..." his voice was hoarse in his throat. He paused in speaking, rethinking his choice of words.
"I want to thank you for allowing me into the pack. I would be dead if it weren't for you." He raised his eyes up to meet hers, taking her hard look with ease. "I am not your only guard, after all Shadow seems to have your back. He seems to be a powerful wolf with a lot of strings that he can pull for the pack. Far more then me." He paused, "And to be honest, I would much rather get myself killed then see you or Shalah, or even Loki, as much as he annoys me dead." He lowered his voice so that only she could hear "It's very nice of you to want me alive. Trying to make me feel special?" He teased, glancing over at Loki, a cocky look in his eyes.
He watched the pack, making sure that no one was in need of help before looking around as he limped along. He lifted his black nose to the air, taking in the smells.
He wanted to be extra careful now that there were pups in the pack. If humans were anything like his farmer, they'd rip them away from their mother as soon as they could, make pets out of them, and then just throw them to the dump later in life.
He couldn't smell much except for the herbs that now were on his pelt, and it was starting to bug him.
He could feel his nose start to tickle as he got a goofy smile on his face before letting out a large sneeze.
His sneeze got him off balance, and he could feel himself toppling over.
It seemed like the world was moving in slow motion as he went down, his legs going out from under him.
He hit the ground on his side with a large thump, and was sure that Loki was snickering at him.
Damn large clumsy paws. He growled to himself, his eyes had closed on his way down.
He slowly opened them, hoping that he hadn't taken anyone out on his way down.
He looked up, the sky was so clear... and then his eyes fell on his Alpha who stood over him.
His ears went back, and he moved his eyes back, a weird feeling in his stomach.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 6, 2023 07:22 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alha | F | Alpha | Strays United | M: The pack, Harry
Alha caught the surprised look on Harry's face and blinked at him. He seemed like he had no idea what to say but she could understand why. She didn't spend as much time with the pack like she should have been doing. Despite her being alpha, she didn't do a lot of the alpha-like duties like actually talking to the pack. Granted, she didn't have a beta to take care of that anymore to keep her updated. She held back a shiver at how she lost the other dog.

At his next words, she walked next to him in silence for a little bit. At his tease, she chuckled, "We are a small pack and everyone matters. You could say that I still have a bit of shepherd in me. I can tell you have it too." She was tempted to bump him but he did that himself when he sneezed. Alha watched as he fell over, the one side that she wasn't on. Shalah moved out of the way before resuming next to Kaara with the pup. Alha did hear Loki snicker though and flattened her ears annoyed. She nodded at Shalah and her sister kept moving, putting her and Harry at the back of the pack.

Alha stepped around Harry before leaning over him with a tease in her voice, "Fall down much?" She gently grabbed his scruff and pulled him into a sitting position. She might be small but she was stronger now. Although, she could thank Shadow for the runs he had her do through town. Once Harry was in an okay sitting position, she sat down next to him before she said quietly, placing a paw in front of him so he wouldn't get up. "I wasn't always a stray, just like you and almost everyone here. Me and Shalah lived on a big farm, moving cattle around. Kind of like sheep." She started, giving him a look before looking away.

"When the farm got sold, our human dumped us on the streets. I got seperated from my sister and was lost for a couple days, trying to find her. Because at that time," Alha continued before pausing to look at her sister's retreating form, "She was pregnant with pups. A matched breeding made by the humans. Nonetheless, I didn't want the humans to take them so I wanted to find her first. As I wandered, I got hungrier and hungrier. I finally made it to the forest but was too tired to hunt. I passed out for who knows how long."

Alha paused, flicking her ears before looking back towards the meadow. After a moment, she looked back at Harry. It felt odd to talk about her past but she knew what Harry was going through right now. She had felt that way --and still did-- since her humans left her. "When I woke, I had a big brute of a wolf standing over me. He told me simply to follow him. I did. Soon, we came to the camp you know of. He sat in the middle and said 'This is a good place. It's protected and in the obvious so humans won't bother you.' I had no idea what he was talking about before he showed me to the den where I found my sister. She had given her pups and the humans had taken them. . .but Shadow had gotten to her."

Alha flattened her ears before pricking them up again. "He told me that we weren't the only strays on the streets. If we wanted to survive longer, then a pack would be created with me as alpha. Shalah said she didn't want to fight so Shadow gave her a rank, Medic. He created my pack and I lead it. I don't know what his reasons were but he always checks up on how we're doing and offers his help when we're in trouble. I trust him with my life even if the pack doesn't." Alha finished before standing, waiting for Harry to join her. Once he did, she started walking slowly down the trail. "I will warn you though. Shadow keeps odd company in his pack." She said, flicking her ears to take in the sounds of the forest.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 6, 2023 08:05 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | F | Elder | Shadow Forest | M: Makena, Muli
Flame sensed the tension from Makena and dipped her head to be at the female's level. After hearing her words, Flame waited for Frost to tap her legs so she wouldn't step on the fox. Stepping around the fox, she scented that it was a male and could not walk like Makena said. She lowered her muzzle until she felt fur before nuzzling the fox until she found his scruff.

Flame gently picked the fox up, pulling him close to her chest like she would a pup. Flame heard Makena squeak and flicked an ear at her with a small smile, telling her it was okay. Mist hovered above her head, watching both foxes and Flame before jumping down onto her back. "We'll follow the same path we made to where we left Anya and Icicle before we head towards the river. That will be the safest place for anyone right now," Frost said, weaving in between Flame's legs before heading in a trot down the trail. Flame followed in a fast walk so she wouldn't jostle her passenger.

She flicked her tail every so often and Mist would pat her back when there was a log in the way that they had to go over. Soon, they made it back to where they had left Anya. Frost wanted to keep going but quickly stopped when he saw Flame put the fox gently onto some moss before laying down. They were far enough from the humans to rest. "Are you okay?" Frost asked, touching his nose with Flame. She had closed her eyes before responding, "I'll be fine in a moment. I haven't had this much excitement for a while." Frost nodded and Mist came down to join him as they rested for a few minutes.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 6, 2023 08:19 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle | F | Fox | Shadow Forest | M: Anya, Bri
Icicle beamed up at Anya at what she said before flicking her ears. She was glad that Anya was staying with them and it showed in her posture. She was relaxed completely around the female and her tail flicked contentedly. "I'll teach you everything you need to know about hunting. I'm better than Frost with rabbit hunting so you can annoy him by bringing back some rabbits." She said, giving Anya a playful wink.

Icicle gaped as Anya gave her permission to snuggle. She sat there for a minute before curling herself into a ball around the pup. Icicle tucked her tail in just enough to give the pup a pillow and breathed in her scent with delight. She hadn't snuggled for a long time and Flame was past the point of wanting snuggles. She perked an ear to listen to Anya again before moving her muzzle out of her tail fur so she could speak quietly. "I would love to be besties! The most I get out of friends is pushing one out of a tree and annoying the other to the ends of the forest. I never get to just talk with anyone." She said excitedly but stayed still so she wouldn't bother Bri.

She also held back her question on what had happened with Anya, instead, reaching over to nuzzle the female with her nose before curling back up into her ball, keeping her muzzle outside her ball. "If you ever want to know what happened, and since your family now, just ask Flame. She tells it a bit better than I do." Icicle said, flicking an ear back to Anya while listening to the forest.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 6, 2023 08:53 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya| f | SFP | M: Icicle
Anya smiled, this was the best day ever, even if there was an intimate threat going on somewhere in the forest. She had never really had a best friend before, not even a friend for that matter, but she intended to be a good one. She also really didn't just talk to anyone either, but she knew it would be a good change. Besides her first and only best friend was the friendliest animal she met, so she wasn't worried about messing up. With time, she planned on showing her true, playful self. It wasn't easy holding back all the time so it would be nice to be able to show herself to a friend. Anya couldn't help but smile, getting excited as she thought about her future. In time she would be the best fighter and hunter the world has ever seen, she would be part of a pack, and everything would be amazing.
Anya returned Icicle's nuzzle with happiness radiating off her. Even though she thought it once, she couldn't help but think it again, this was the best day ever. Over the course of the week she had gained a pack, a beautiful and wonderful pup and a best friend. How awesome was that? After the nuzzle Anya just layed her head back down onto her paws. She could barely keep still, but she did. Atleast for the most part, her tail was wagging like crazy. Anya flicked an ear towards Icicle as she spoke. She nodded, but one thing stuck in her head besides she would actually be able to know what happened to Shadow and the whole pack. Family....She now had a family. How amazing was that??!
A tear of joy rolled down Anya's cheek. She looked at Icicle with a soft smile. "Thank you for everything. I know you didn't accept me into the pack, but you still accepted me into your heart. I really appreciate everything." She knew she was getting slightly emotional, but having a family? She never thought that in a million years she would belong to another family. It just dawned on her how amazing this was, and that she could actually have a real life family again. Anya got up, and stretched before moving to the side Icicle's back was facing. She layed down and curled herself around Icicle and Brielle.
Anya could sense Icicle had a question, and she was pretty sure she knew what question that was. "Since your family now," Anya began, copying what Icicle had said just slightly mixed around. "And if you want to know, i would be willing to tell you what happened for me to end up here. I think you deserve to know why, umm, i was scared of you. And stuff. It also would explain alot of things. Besides, we have the time, probably, and were alone, and i feel comfortable tell it to you now." Anya paused for a second before continuing again. "Besides, best friends tell eachother everything." She wasn't sure why she felt like she needed to tell Icicle, but maybe it was because she was tired of hiding it. In the end she just cast it off as just a weird feeling, nothing more.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 6, 2023 08:53 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena, Flame, Frost, Mist (All Dir)
~
Kimulimuli looked towards a big red fox..? Wait, that was no fox, that was a wolf. He remembered what Kena had said, that she didn't like wolves, so he started a small growl. Makena doesn't like wolves! Is this one hostile? He had to admit, he felt nervous having a wolf help him, when he could barely crawl without pain, but it might be his only option right now. He noticed Kena look a bit scared and gave her comforting smile, as she reassured him that this wolf was safe. "Flame... What a pretty name." He said to the wolf with a smile, before he noticed something odd about her... He immediately noticed the pale white color on her pupils. This wolf was blind? He immediately relaxed a bit, knowing that blind things can't maneuver very well. If he got in danger, he could roll into a bush while Kena climbed away, and wolves are too stupid to climb... Right..?
When the wolf started to attempt to find his scruff, he adjusted his neck to make it easier for the blind wolf to find it, and when she grabbed him, he started breathing slowly to calm himself. If she wanted to, she could immediately kill me right here right now, and I wouldn't be able to protect Kena anymore... These past days she's been protectin' me though. I owe her my life.
And then, they were on the move!
Muli watched as they all worked together to help Flame, and quite admired how they came up with all these different signals to tell her what's ahead, even though they could just tell her. Maybe it helped the blind wolf, who looked like a fox, know where it exactly is? He turned his head to look at Kena and kept his panicked eyes fixed on her for the rest of the walk to try and calm down, while dangling from Flame's jaws.
After a while of walking, they all stopped and the wolf put him on moss, very comfy moss. Are we safe..? He wondered while keeping himself as close to himself as possible to avoid accidentally touching someone else with his tail.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 6, 2023 09:02 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle | F | Fox | Shadow Forest Pack | M: Anya, Bri
Icicle relaxed against Anya as the female curled around them. She smiled before hearing the female. She kept quiet for a moment before saying, "If you are comfortable with telling me, you can tell me. I don't want to pry. I know that everyone comes from different pasts but I grew up with foxes and Shadow so I'm comfortable around wolves to an extent. You, Flame and Shadow I'm fine with. I get a bit nervous with other wolves though. Just that they are bigger than me mainly and I don't want to hurt them." Icicle moved her head so she was looking at Anya with understanding eyes.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 6, 2023 09:15 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Comanche & Apollo | Males | Scavengers | Strays United | M: Strays.
><
The brothers were on edge with Loki around, but said nothing other than acknowledging Alha's word. Their expressions dropped into confusion, which said what they were feeling. "-there's what." Then they both immediately turned around and looked at the ground behind them for a trap. Apollo looked back at her, then back at the ground. They hadn't been out in the fox territory in entirely too long.
"Oh." Both said in unison, seeing the trap, both were scarily close and stepped away from it. "We'll get going right away." Comanche said, nudging his brother. They set off ahead within the minute and went off into the direction Alha said. She'd said something about a path, which they found immediately, both were keeping their eyes peeled for traps. However, strays in the wild were not meant to be.
Apollo had begun to take the lead, and wasn't looking on the path. He bit his tail and pulled him back, he snapped. "Ow!" Coman grumbled and nodded toward the path in front of them. "Watch out." He teased. There was infact a trap which Apollo was inches from stepping the snare. He sniffed it, not even a hint of fox.. Is this a human trap? He was a bit taken aback. It's a path, he consoled himself, they're bound to have human traps. He looked around, seeing nothing really out of the ordinary other than a bit of bark that looked shaved out like a letter. Something.. something he'd seen in town? He shook his head, probably a coincidence.
It was empty and neither didn't want the others getting accidentally hurt, since someone was already injured. Comanche looked around, spying a stick. The good part about the woods is that you never run out of sticks. He grabbed it, angling it to put it in the snare, pulling as it went in. Disarming this trap at least. The stick dangling in the air.
They went to the left, marking a new path so the pack would go around. They hoped. And on down the path they went, deeper into the woods.
><
Kaara & Pups | F | Queen | Strays United | M: Strays.
><
Kaara sighed, standing up as the pack was moving around a little, clearly soon to move. She stayed above her pups and stretched her legs a little, watching Shalah work, tilting her head. She'd never really been that interested but she wondered how in the world she could keep all the herbs straight, maybe she could ask.
Her ears twitched and she glanced around, peering around the meadow. She was very alert, the idea of being in an area she'd never been in before- with her pups- was not growing on her. And though she wanted it to, she doubted it ever would.
She wouldn't admit it but the sounds of the wilderness were ..nice. Calming? For lack of better word. Her attention was grabbed by the sister who walked toward her now. Tilting her head as she spoke, remembering that she had two pups and Shalah was helping her. "Yes- uh- sure."
She moved off the two unmoving pups, who had their bellies full at the time, reflecting to what she'd blocked out. She stared down at the plump babies beneath her, sadness coursing through her for a moment. She let out a heavy sigh before she toughed up, squaring her shoulders. You still have two. She attempted to console herself. Then she leaned down and picked up her red she-pup, watching as Shalah picked up Spade. Her ears twitched, losing sight of the two spotted brothers in the woods. Surely they'd be safe.
She watched as Alha began to move, she followed Shalah, half on her side. She was directly blocking Loki from the dog carrying her pup. Her fur somewhat bristled. He just ..irked her. She didn't like the way he looked. Laughed. Played.
In an effort to make herself feel better, and erase the silence she felt, she asked Shalah a question. "How do it?" She added after a moment. "Keep track of the herbs- I mean?" It wasn't all that easy to talk with a pup in your mouth but she wanted to show- or at least make an effort to- that she did want to know these dogs.
She watched Alha and Harry, eyeing Loki every few seconds, stopping short as Harry collapsed. Her ears laid back in concern for a moment, wondering what happened. She'd been a bit focused elsewhere, looking back at Harry before continuing on.

Edited at February 6, 2023 09:57 PM by iArema

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    77    78    79    80    81   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us