Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 technoblade
02:28:03 Lil Techy | Techno
rev

how much are you going to hoard?
 Revelry
02:27:03 Rev
Finally reached my mush and apples goal, renewd my premium. Now it's time to hoard for the new pelt
 Eros & Agape
02:26:47 Gay Hybrid Extremist
Golf
I pretty much go for high rarity but have been exploring more often I just don't know if I want to keep all of them
 technoblade
02:22:45 Lil Techy | Techno
i don't remember the last time geodes were this expensive
 teddy
02:22:14 its yellow
shadow
that goes in sales
 shadowrouges
02:20:56 
Someone please buy my divine health wolf IÂ’ll reduce the cost if needed. Thanks
 Dark sky
02:19:41 Sky but spooky - she
yay leafdapple is close to maxed out cp! im so happy :D
 EkaterinaGoldstone
02:19:35 Kate/Gold
Eros- Their vitals are good, but it depends on if you're trying to get good explorers too, since you'd need to rate their disposition too.
 Jack-A-Boo
02:17:13 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

paws for her?
 EkaterinaGoldstone
02:11:30 Kate/Gold
Charles (0+7) calls Leafy (Hero+11) over to share a rabbit.

Stats: Social +3
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Successful

I like when they play nice with each other. Sometimes Charles is not nice.
 teddy
02:11:28 its yellow
-WP Click- Uhh of course i get a good pup from my alphas and not a proper stud!
 Eros & Agape
02:10:52 Gay Hybrid Extremist
Should I keep their pups or no??

-WP Click-

-WP Click-

-WP Click-
 BlazingVenom
02:10:21 
Tefnut tries to impress Iusaaset by bringing them a bone.
Mood: Flirty

maÂ’am thatÂ’s your mom
 Hallow's Eve
02:10:21 Hallow, Eve
Chat should I do my homework now or during my desk shift later, and go to walmart now
 Jack-A-Boo
02:08:33 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
today is the perfect day for a fall festival
 BlazingVenom
02:06:23 
happy anniversary!
 EkaterinaGoldstone
02:06:00 Kate/Gold
My anniversary is today
 Serpents
02:05:08 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
I want more charons blessings but the npc never shows up or just flees
 Jack-A-Boo
02:04:36 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Hallow

mine is on the 20th
 Hallow's Eve
02:02:42 Hallow, Eve
Boo

My one year is tomorrow!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : -3
Grey Fox : +3
Jaguar : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    75    76    77    78    79   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 3, 2023 11:05 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Ráðgríðr

Beta Female | The Great Eastern Pack | Mentions: Orien & Sky

The young female could feel herself doing in and out of conciousness. She blinked her pale eyes as she came back to her senses, a splitting headache ailing her head, and not to mention a wave of dizziness as she slowlt but surely rose to her feet. Gods she was dizzy, and she focused on the scene presented in front of her. Her eyes narrowed at the sight of yet another mountain lion, she was glad she had killed that other one because this was unprescedented. She also noticed her fellow packmate guarding her and a unfamiliar female making a move on the beast before Orien made his own strike. Maybe it was adreneline, or maybe she was foolish - but the white female was taking too long to make her move, and she wasn't about to risk her packmate's life. Sure she was injured and fautiged from her journey, but she still had some semblace of fight in her still and she wasn't about to let Orien down in this moment. He had kept her from being chow and it was her turn to return the favor. Her leg and shoulde stung a bit as she moved, but she was a wolf on a mission.

She gave a snarl and her pale eyes slited into something vicious as she charged the beast, and then latched her fangs into the neck of the creature. It already yowling in pain from the combined attack of the two. Huh, this thing was a bit weaker than the other one she thought as the thing clumsily flailed under the two and it's writing and wiggiling didn't make the fact her fangs were in it's neck better. In fact it began to cause tears on the neck released the beast. It gave an angry yowl and backed up. Blood dripping from it's neck as it ran away.

" Two mountain lions in the same day, what a nuisense " she murmured outloud, looking to Orien, she unstably walked over and nudged him a bit, " hey you okay their fighter, it didn't get you did it? And don't worry about me you should see the other guy." she said with a mixture of worry and a lax attitude, " Now, can you help a girl, because I'm not sure if I'm gonna pass out again or not, I am not looking forward to being yelled at by Ianuaria. Probably gonna get a cool ear scar though. And who might this female be, on our territory?" she said turning her attention to the stranger."

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 3, 2023 11:46 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena|f|fox|M: Kimulimuli, Icicle, Flame, Anya and Brielle
Makena just sat there awkwardly after Muli stopped talking. Once again her thoughts drifted back to taking care of Muli and other worries about him. I cant loose him. I need to figure out what to do. Makena thought, spacing out and focusing on what she could do. She couldn't just sit around all day and let Muli suffer afterall. Just then Muli spoke, rousing Makena from her thoughts. She stared at Muli for a second as he began to lick himself like a cat. Why....? She wanted to ask but kept her mouth shut. After she got over the weirdness of the sight infront of her, she couldn't help but smile. Even when Muli was hurt, he always seemed to be able to make her smile.
Makena kinda just spaced out, watching Muli yet in her own little world. Once again though, she was snapped out of her thoughts. Her smile faded as she realized he was hurting. She needed to help him, yet she didn't know medicine. Worry on her face she nodded and stood up. "Okay, but, is there anything i can do for you?" Makena said, walking over to Muli. After she was done talking she curled herself around Muli protectively. She was in a position that if he wanted to, Muli could lay his head on her neck. "Im here if you need me, but dont worry, im going to do everything in my power to get you better." Makena said with worry still on her face.
She nosed Muli's tail out of the way so she could see his face. Makena accidentally put her nose against his but she didn't move, even when she did realize. "I just want you to know, i wont leave you. You mean to much to me for me to leave." She said with a sad smile, hoping to confort Muli. Just then the ground started to shake. Makena jumped up and twisted around to see out the entrance. "Stay here." She commanded to Muli in a serious voice. Makena then poked her head out into the open. She looked around but saw nothing, yet the ground still shook slightly. "Ill be back." Makena said to Muli before stepping out of the den.
She ran for a minute before stopping in her tracks. Humans! They were cutting down trees with a big loud thing. Her eyes went wide as she took in the scene infront of her. "No, no, no no no!" Makena breathed, worry plastered on her face. Muli was in no condition to run, and she couldn't help him get away fast enough. Tears filled her eyes as she ran back to the den. "Humans are coming, but dont worry in going to get help. Just stay here, and be ready for when i come back, yet stay hidden." Makena said into the den, yet making sure Muli couldn't see the tears running down her fluffy cheeks.
With that said Makena took off in the direction of Icicle's pack's camp. It wasn't very far yet it still took a while to get there, longer than Makena would have liked. When she got there she realized they too had began to retreat from the humans. She quickly followed their sent, running and jumping on the tree branches. Makena hated getting help from wolves, but she couldnt risk Muli just because she was scared of wolves. Makena was about to give up when she finally spotted the group. Except it was only Icicle, Flame and a new wolf with a pup in its mouth. Where was Shadow and Frost? Makena jumped down but didn't time her landing quite right. She landed on Flame's back when she meant to land by Icicle. Since she wasn't used to landing on a soft surface, she then fell off of Flame's back and into a bush.
"Stupid everything." Makena mumbled, gritting her teeth and getting up. She shook herself, getting herself together and getting out of the bush. The wolf with the pup looked horrified and hid herself behind Flame, but Makena had no time to pay attention to the female. Instead she turned to Icicle with worry on her face, a tear dripping down her cheek as she focused back on the task at hand, and that Muli was in danger. "I need your help. My friend is hurt and cant get away from the humans. I dont know what to do, Icicle." Makena said, loosing her composure with every word. By the time she was at the last sentence, she was about to break down and ball her eyes out.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 3, 2023 12:13 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle | F | Fox | M: Makena, Anya & Bri(ind)
Icicle was startled out of her thoughts when something tumbled onto Flame's back and into the bushes. Flame tilted her head trying to figure out what it was that bounced off her back. Makena appeared, turning towards Icicle and telling her the problem. Icicle quickly went through the problem before Flame let out a howl. Frost and Mist reappeared, Frost looking slightly concerned while Mist just looked bored. She perked up though, when she saw Makena but Icicle had to remind herself that Mist hadn't been in the forest for a while so she hadn't seen many foxes.

Flame tilted her head a couple times before saying to Anya, "Follow Icicle to the river with your pup. I'll take Mist and Frost with me to help distract the humans while we get the injured fox out." Icicle gave a short nod before tapping her paw twice onto Anya's paw. "Follow me, we'll keep going. Frost can lead Flame back." She said, starting back down the path again, waiting up for Anya.

Flame | F | Elder | Shadow Forest Pack | M: Makena, Foxes, Anya
Flame nodded towards where Anya was, knowing she would be okay with Icicle. She then tilted her head down and bent one leg so they could get on her back. Mist jumped onto her back, settling down, no doubt thinking what agony to bring to the humans as a distraction. Frost went over to nuzzle Makena's ear real quick before saying, "Take us to your friend. The faster we get there and back, the better. The humans have already moved into the old camp and Shadow said to get to the mountains. You two are welcome to come with us." Flame nodded, waiting for Frost to lead her through the forest.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 3, 2023 12:43 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | Shadow Forest Pack | M: Alha's pack, his pack(ind)
Shadow watched the male leave, most likely going to warn Alha about it. It was about time he got back to his own pack. He turned, weaving through the alleys as he headed for his territory. If Frost had gotten back at the time he believed, they would be almost to the base of the mountains by now. Shadow shook out his fur as he reached the construction site, noting immediately that they were farther along than before, heading towards the fox dens. Well, the old fox dens that Icicle and Frost dug out in case they didn't make it back to camp when it was raining or snowing.

Shadow was about to make a dash for the forest when he heard Shalah's howl. He stilled before turning, sprinting through the streets again. He didn't care that the humans scattered as he ran by or shouted with fear. Yeah, he wasn't being the most stealthy at the moment but didn't care. He turned a corner and almost ran into Alha who huffed indignantly before realizing it was him. "Shadow--they got to the camp." Alha said around the mouthful of. . .herbs. At least, he hoped they were herbs. "Follow me, quickly. You can regroup your pack at my camp. My pack will be headed towards the mountains." Shadow said turning.

Alha kept pace with him and Shalah was only a bit behind, urging the female on, "Come on, we're going somewhere safe." Shadow looked back at them once before Alha asked, "Why is your pack headed for the mountains? The humans haven't expanded that far yet...have they?" Shadow frowned, picking up the pace slightly, "They got to the old camp and are already at the fox dens. We might have to move your pack farther into the forest." Shadow said, making Alha frown. "Not all of my dogs are here yet--" She started but Shadow interrupted her, "Get the pups to safety first. Then you can go looking for the rest of your packmates. You can start at my camp and then once you have everyone, head out towards the mountains." Alha thought for a moment before nodding.

They trotted in silence for a while before they came to the hunting meadow. Moving out, Shadow went ahead, making a path that they wouldn't run into any traps ahead of them. He moved out of the way before he said, "You know where the camp is, keep going. I need to make sure my own pack is okay." Alha nodded, touching noses with his before continuing on, "Thank you Shadow." Shadow watched them go before going into a full sprint, heading for the mountains. It took him a bit but he found the river with no trouble and started to follow it up towards the mountains. His border would soon run along the river when it reached the cliff and waterfall. Hopefully, waiting at the base would be his pack.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 3, 2023 03:48 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Comanche & Apollo | Males | Scavengers | Strays United | M: Most of the Strays Pack.
><
"Agh! Hey- I got some in my eyes!-"
"You stepped on my paw!"
There they were. Two spotted dogs playing in a water fountain in the middle of the park. If playing is what you'd call their bickering. Comanche was shaking off his feathered paw, Apollo squinting water out of his eyes. "Weakling." His teasing was relentless but quickly reprimanded by the pounce of his younger brother into the shallow water.
They were enjoying every moment of their restling, but to onlookers it looked like some weird violent duel between the twins. Fortunately their rolling and biting was harmless and fun. However the sudden howl in the streets stopped both short at the echo, their ears perked. "Did you get that?" Apollo shook his head. The howl sounded like a warning regardless of how much they heard over the splashing of the clear fountain water.
Both accepted this as the command that playtime was over and immediately started toward camp. Comanche was dripping wet and saw the opportunity, shaking off the water while standing as close as he could get to Apollo. He barked in surprise and flinched away. He growled playfully, shaking it back at Comanche, who sped up to avoid it. They chased eachother which also keeping their eyes and ears peeled for the dog-catcher which they didn't notice was right by camp till they were in it. They searched the camp with their noses mostly, splitting up. Neither realizing the blood till they looked out of the camp where exactly the dog catcher was.
They made eye contact with eachother and quickly left. The rotten and metallic scent was creeping through the air. It was clearly comprimised, and nobody was here. Comanche found the most recent exit from camp and barked at Apollo. "They went this way!" As he slipped away and down a street, his brother at his heels as they followed, picking up the pace.
"I think Harry might be hurt." Apollo said, he'd smelled the blood strongly. "I'm sure we'll see him soon." He spoke reassuringly. Though he hadn't seen blood on their path.
At a slow sprint for a while in mostly silence they soon came into sight of the pack, ears pressed forward. They widened their strides till they came up on the sides of the pack. "Alha!" He barked. "What happened? Where are you going? Is everyone okay?" Comanche asked genuinely, his head tilted. The brothers slowed down to match the packs' pace.
Kaara was moving with the pack, standing a bit shaken and ridgid at the sight of Shadow, her ears pinned, on edge, like Shadow had been agressive in the slightest. She shied away from the brothers and closer to Shalah.
Both were peering over pack to see if any were hurt, noticing an unfamiliar female. The brothers were rather athletic and didn't spend much time in camp other than sleeping or checking in, or eating. There were two pups, one is Shalah's mouth and one in the red merle's. They backed off to give her space and listen for a response from Alha.

Edited at February 4, 2023 04:02 PM by iArema
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 3, 2023 04:22 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sky|F|Loner|M: Rags, Orien|
Sky couldn't see the fight. She could hear it though.
She heard the male setting her up to succeed. Such a pack wolf thing to do.
She prepared to lunge for the neck when the hurt female jumped in, taking her shot.
Now annoyed that she wasn't able to bite anything she glared that the female with her milky eyes. Her normal calm tempture was unsure about the interactions with wolves; it'd been so long.
The last time she'd talked to a wolf was when she'd seen Flame.... and that other female. She couldn't remember much of it.
Her ears were back as the female spoke, highly of herself. Sky scoffed.
"I am Sky, just a loner passing through. I thought I might help. I know I'm not welcome here, so I'll just take my leave." The tip of her tail flicked as she listened to the wolves, before tuning into what was around her.
Birds chirped in the trees, but she wanted to make sure that the cats weren't coming back.
"Word of advice," She said, turning to the male, "I would get your hurt packmate back to camp soon. The cougars will be back for their snack."
She had a solid smirk on her face, that could and would come across as a challenge for any wolf of high rankings.
Sky turned around, and began to walk away, not looking behind. She did however, have one ear flicked back, listening for any movement of attack, or if a wolf was following her.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 3, 2023 05:13 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Harry|M|Guard|Strays United|M: Loki, Alha, Brothers, Kaara|

Harry growled at the small male that came to help.
"I don't want your help." He snarled, "Don't touch me." He was glad when the pressure was released from his neck, but he wouldn't show a weakness to an enemy.
"Leave." He barked, "I can handle it!"
But... he followed the male upon him mentioning the pack. He knew that he couldn't give up on life just yet.... it just wasn't time.
Harry glared at Loki, before hearing a yelp. He spun around, and his ears went back when he saw that the humans had Lily.
"Lily!" He barked. If the eyes are the window to one's soul, then you for sure could see his jump through those windows.
He lunged for the human, not wanting to let a packmate get hurt, not after not being able to save his sister.
It took a full seven seconds for him to realize that it wasn't worth it, Lily couldn't be saved. He turned to flee with Loki.
He stopped right before squeezing his fluffy frame out of camp to turn around and look around the camp, unsure if he would ever see it again, or Lily.
"I am sorry Lily." He whispered, feeling defeated, and broken all over again as he turned back around.
For the first time in a while, he felt the pain from the collar that had been tight around his neck. He'd thought he had grown numb to it, but apparently not.
Harry didn't want to pick a run to keep up with Loki. He just wanted to lay down, and stay down. He walked along, trying to find his courge to go forwards.
In his eyes, what was the point? Everything could be wiped away in just a blink of an eye. He would have to rebuild everything all over again if he did one thing wrong.
It was like walking a wire a hundred feet above the ground. One wrong shift of weight, and he would plummet down and down until splat... no more Harry.
He could hear the humans screams getting closer behind him. He picked up a trot, glancing behind to see the outline of a very mad human. That was enough for Harry to get moving.
He'd faced his fair share of mad humans, only his human was a farmer. Ten times worse.
As Harry picked up a lope, he thought back to the first time he and his sister had gotten into the chicken coop. Was the meal worth the beating? No. In little Harry's head, there was nothing worse then getting called a bad dog.
The fear of getting called bad was enough to pick up a sprint, soon catching up to Loki.
"So, where are we going?" He asked, keeping a steady pace with Loki. He didn't trust him; he'd been tricked one too many times for his liking by this male.
Harry also rolled his eyes at how he would drool over Alha's paws like a lovesick puppy. Sure, Alha was a nice dog, who was powerful and knew how to stand up for herself, but was she worth drooling over? Surely not.
Harry heard a faint bark, and skidded to a stop. That was Shalah's howl.
"We are such Idiots! We are going the wrong way!" He growled, before turning in a 180 degree turn and running down a different ally. His lungs burned as he ran, trying to pull in as much oxygen as he could. His neck was in a good amount of pain, but he would prefer pain over the feeling of nothing. Only a dog with a death wish would want to feel nothing. He'd been that dog once, numbed by his sisters death, and his human dumping him. It wasn't his fault that he couldn't have protected his sheep.
It wasn't long until he'd reached the fresh scent of Shadow. He was smart enough to follow it, paw for paw, scared to step off the path and risk a trap.
He could hear a van ahead, and stopped behind a dumpster, panting, waiting for it to pass. How he hated his long coat. He couldn't have had a short coat, nooo.
Harry picked up a trot, sniffing around the ground, wanting water.
He stopped to drink from a murky puddle of water, and pulled back from the nasty taste. His throat now burned with his lungs. Such a large dog wasn't made to sprint for long distances, but instead designed to take down enemys or die trying.
He looked up, unsure where exactly he was, still following the path of Shadow.
How he hated getting seprated from the pack, it made his scared that he could find them all taken by dog catchers and he wouldn't have a chance to fight, and prove himself worthy of their praise.
Deep down, that was all he wanted. Growing up, he lived to hear the words of "Good dog" come from his farmers mouth. Not much as changed, it seemed.
Harry walked along, careful now of the vans sighting him. He didn't want to get captured, not when he still needed to prove himself to his pack... not just his pack, but the world. He would die trying to save his pack from the creatures he had once called his friends; humans. Or more importantly, dog catchers.
Harry looked around a corner of a building with caution. He could smell the pack, they were close! Thank goodness. He was tired of running, dodging and hiding. He just wanted to lay down in something cool, like water.
Panting, and drool hanging from his jowls, he stepped out from the corner. His ears were perked, and he got lazy. He wasn't watching where he was going. Now who was the foolish one? Not the humans this time. It appeared to be him.
He was so caught up on getting to the pack, he hadn't seen the curb. He tripped over it with his large, clumsy feet, and landed funky on his leg. Now, not only did his lungs and throat burn, his neck was bleeding but now he was also limping. What a day this was turning out to be.
Harry limped closer to the pack, his tail wagging when he saw the, all there.
Panting, he sat down by Alha.
"I am glad to see that almost everyone is here." He said, thinking back to Lily.
"Is anyone else hurt?" He asked, wanting to make sure that he would pick up the rear to fight off any attackers from that angle.
He looked around, getting the feeling that they weren't in town anymore.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 3, 2023 05:20 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orien|M|8y|Hunter|M: Sky and Rags
Orien's eyes went wide when Rags jumped in instead of the white female. He did want his pack to back him up, but not the one he was trying to protect. Not long after, the cougar ran away scared, blood dripping down it's neck. He turned his attention back to Rags as she clumsily walked over to his side, nudging him slightly. If she was anyone but his beta, he would've growled, telling her to be careful. Instead he just looked at the female with a slightly worried expression. "Im fine, it did get me a couple of times but nothing major. But as for worrying about you, your my packmate as well as beta, of course im going to worry slightly." Orien didn't have very bad wounds but he did have a bite mark on his shoulder and the scratch to his nose. The bite mark wasn't very bad, just tender, but he knew he would need Ianuaria to take care of his nose.
Before he could say anything more the white female spoke, so he turned his attention to her. Once she was done talking, and walking away, he put himself in between her and his beta. He knew the smirk wasn't very friendly from a high ranking wolf's point of view. If it was any other situation, he wouldn't stop Rags, but right now, she needed help. "Shes right, we need to get you back to camp as soon as possible. Ill make sure she's out of our territory as well as report to Killjoy after i get you home." Orien said, hoping to confort and persuade his beta so that she would follow. With that he took a step towards camp, hoping she would follow. When/if she did follow, Orien would make sure to be a steadying device for the injured wolf.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 3, 2023 07:46 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya| f | SFP | M: Flame, Brielle, Shadow(ind), Mist, Icicle, Makena and Frost
Anya went slightly tense when Icicle got on her back but soon relaxed again. She laughed quietly at Icicle's words. So maybe her embarrassing moment wasn't that bad. She couldn't imagine falling out of a tree. It would be horrible. It felt good to laugh with Flame and Icicle though, something she hadn't had in a while. Was this really going to be her new home? She hadn't really been able to talk to Shadow for a while, so she wasn't sure if he really was going to let her stay. Anya liked the way she could laugh with a, her pack. She knew she would have to work harder for Shadow to accept her, but she really hoped by the time Brielle was old enough to play, she would be fully accepted. Then she could laugh with Flame, Icicle and Shadow....and maybe even Frost too. They could go on adventures together and have fun....like a family.
Just then Anya saw a ball of fur fall onto Flame's back and the into some bushes. Shocked from the sudden movement, Anya jumped behind Flame. Sure, it was kind bad, hiding behind someone who was blind and probably couldn't fight, but she was too shocked to care. When a fox emerged, all Anya could do was worry. It wasn't just a human invasion, it was a fox invasion! Were foxes just falling out of the sky now?! Anya looked up into the trees but quickly focused back on the fox as she spoke. So...she really just needed help? She stopped hiding behind Flame long enough to see Frost and Mist join them. Foxes....everywhere. Anya shivered, wanting to not be outnumbered by foxes anymore.
Anya turned to Flame when she spoke before nodding. She was kinda getting to trust Icicle, so she was okay with escaping all the foxes with Icicle.....with a fox. Anya shook her head before looking down at Icicle who had tapped on her paw two times. As the unknown female took off, Anya turned back to Icicle. "Okay, but can Flame even run? Or fight?" Anya asked, taking her place beside Icicle as they walked. "No offense to her of course, it's just she's so nice. I dont want her to get hurt." Anya paused but couldn't help but begin to talk again. Now that she was comfortable again, a million things ran her mind. As she spoke it was kinda muffled because of the pup in her mouth but she hoped Icicle could understand.
"Why is Mist so....i dont know....mean? I saw her talking to Shadow when i went to convince him to let me join. Speaking of Shadow, what happened to him? That place, it looked like a abandoned camp, it made him sad. I cant imagine being able to go visit my old home. Having to bare the memories. It's hard enough to not have flashbacks when im with you guys....But it's beginning to feel like home. I never thought i would feel that feeling again." Anya sighed, it was really nice to feel like she had a place to belong to. "Also, where are we going again? Wait- are we going to an actual pack's camp?! Not that Shadow's camp is bad, but a real live wolf camp? With wolves everywhere? It's going to be amazing! Oh wait, i also had a question, is there anything i can do to impress or get on Shadow's good side? I want to show him im worth it. It's me and Brielle's only chance. Maybe you could teach me to hunt before he finds us! That way i can also impress Frost who will be teaching me to hunt, if i remembered correctly that is." Anya couldn't help but feel excited. Maybe the humans forcing them out of their home and to the mountains was actually a good thing for her.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 3, 2023 09:19 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena
~
Kimulimuli lifted his head up and smiled at the midnight black fox. He didn't know what it was about her that made him feel comfortable... Maybe her soft, and caring voice? Her brave, and kind personality? Her bright, and happy eyes? She made him feel safe. Happy. Like maybe she was the sole purpose in his life..? Nah, that's a bit awkward, Muli... Ya just met her... He then looked a bit sad when her smile faded from her face. Oh no, did I upset her..? I hope not...
~
"You've done so much for me already..." He mumbled in her ear when she crawled over to him to cuddle for a bit. Cuddles! I love cuddles! He gave her a smile while squinting his eyes slightly from being exhausted... Being hurt was definitely tiring, he couldn't imagine how tired Kena was. "Ya need rest, Kena... Take a small break. Relax. We can just cuddle for now!" He said before he felt his tail get moved and something wet touch his dry black nose, causing him to blush. He might need water soon. He heard a loud noise in the distance, but just ignored it...
~
Then the ground shaking? "Earthquake?!?" Then, Kena jolted her head up and ran outside the den, telling him to stay where he was. "Is somethin' wrong?!" He asked with a shocked tone in his voice, but she disappeared before he could finish. Oh no!
~
He pulled himself out of then den in attempts to follow her, but when he had half his body out, she was gone. He saw large figures in the forest... With sharp, long things... Cutting his trees down? "'Scuse ya'll!' He snarled and then whimpered and hid back in the den when he watched a tree crumble to the ground. Kena!
He hid back into the den and shivered like it was negative forty-five degrees. Then, Kena came running back, saying it was humans. Then he flashbacked a bit to when he asked what humans were and then shivered. "Please stay here, Kena! I'm scared..." He whined, but then she just ran off. He said it too quiet I guess.
~
Then it was all fear...
~
Fear for Kena's safety. What could she do against these monsters? A branch flung right outside the den from the wind and them cutting trees down, so he quickly grabbed it and slowly peaked outside, quivering at the horrifying images in his tragic poor mind of Kena being shredded apart by those... "Monsters!" He snarled the last part of his thoughts and watched the forest outside. He could only see their shadows from the distance, but saw the shadows of trees being cut apart. "How could they do this to our forest?!" He actually was crying a bit... Which was very uncommon. Mostly at the fear of losing Kena... The one fox who kept him alive. He felt quite awkward thinking that, but he meant it... Kena kept him alive these past days. Without her, he would be dead.

Edited at February 3, 2023 09:36 PM by Fruit Lovers

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    75    76    77    78    79   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us