Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Revelry
02:27:03 Rev
Finally reached my mush and apples goal, renewd my premium. Now it's time to hoard for the new pelt
 Eros & Agape
02:26:47 Gay Hybrid Extremist
Golf
I pretty much go for high rarity but have been exploring more often I just don't know if I want to keep all of them
 technoblade
02:22:45 Lil Techy | Techno
i don't remember the last time geodes were this expensive
 teddy
02:22:14 its yellow
shadow
that goes in sales
 shadowrouges
02:20:56 
Someone please buy my divine health wolf IÂ’ll reduce the cost if needed. Thanks
 Dark sky
02:19:41 Sky but spooky - she
yay leafdapple is close to maxed out cp! im so happy :D
 EkaterinaGoldstone
02:19:35 Kate/Gold
Eros- Their vitals are good, but it depends on if you're trying to get good explorers too, since you'd need to rate their disposition too.
 Jack-A-Boo
02:17:13 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

paws for her?
 EkaterinaGoldstone
02:11:30 Kate/Gold
Charles (0+7) calls Leafy (Hero+11) over to share a rabbit.

Stats: Social +3
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Successful

I like when they play nice with each other. Sometimes Charles is not nice.
 teddy
02:11:28 its yellow
-WP Click- Uhh of course i get a good pup from my alphas and not a proper stud!
 Eros & Agape
02:10:52 Gay Hybrid Extremist
Should I keep their pups or no??

-WP Click-

-WP Click-

-WP Click-
 BlazingVenom
02:10:21 
Tefnut tries to impress Iusaaset by bringing them a bone.
Mood: Flirty

maÂ’am thatÂ’s your mom
 Hallow's Eve
02:10:21 Hallow, Eve
Chat should I do my homework now or during my desk shift later, and go to walmart now
 Jack-A-Boo
02:08:33 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
today is the perfect day for a fall festival
 BlazingVenom
02:06:23 
happy anniversary!
 EkaterinaGoldstone
02:06:00 Kate/Gold
My anniversary is today
 Serpents
02:05:08 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
I want more charons blessings but the npc never shows up or just flees
 Jack-A-Boo
02:04:36 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Hallow

mine is on the 20th
 Hallow's Eve
02:02:42 Hallow, Eve
Boo

My one year is tomorrow!
 Jack-A-Boo
02:01:05 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
my year anniversary is coming up soon on here

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : -3
Grey Fox : +3
Jaguar : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    74    75    76    77    78   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 2, 2023 01:16 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shalah | F | Medic | Strays United | M: Kaara & Pups, Harry, humans, Lily
Shalah practically jumped out of her fur as Harry rushed in, giving a growl at his statement. Half at the male and half at the dogcatchers. Did he not hear that Alha was gathering the scavengers to lead the rest of them to the hunters barn in the far side of the territory? She grabbed the last of her herbs, stuffing them in the handkerchief that had been her collar when she had been a pet. Wrapping them tightly, she picked up the corners and headed out to the middle of the clearing. She paused as she heard the growls and yells from Harry and the humans before hurrying over to the new dog that was still asleep. She pawed her head, bringing her out of sleep for good this time before returning to the clearing.

Setting down her bundle of herbs, she went over to the dens before hearing Kaara's bark. She looked at her thing of herbs before rolling her eyes. With Harry not helping the pack move out, she would have to rely on Alha to grab the herbs. She let out a howl to Alha but it would also serve as a call to Shadow if he hadn't gotten too far into the forest. Then she went over to the small den to poke her head inside. She could hear the panicked breathing of the female and quickly said in a soothing voice, "It's alright, we were already planning on moving anyway. We have a location set up that we can go to as soon as one of the scavengers come back. We will wait for them farther out, away from the camp here."

Shalah leaned over to gently pick up the male pup, pausing slightly before she did. It had been oh so long. She cast those memories out, not right now. Picking up the male pup carefully, she said around the fur, "Follow me." Turning, she lowered her head to see if any of the humans had gotten past Harry yet before starting to trot quickly out of the east exit. She didn't run though, even with the trouble, she didn't want to scare the pup. Shalah tilted her head every so often to make sure Kaara was next to her or behind her.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 2, 2023 01:34 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Kaara & Pups | F | Queen | M: Harry, Lily, Alha, Shalah.
><
Kaara's ears laid back as she listened to Shalah's explanation, relieved that they had somewhere to go but she desperately wanted out. She hoped they could bring food and herbs with them. Lest they couldn't find any. "I'm sorry." She mumbled it quietly as the other canine grabbed her pup. She followed Shalah, passing by another female who she'd seen the night before, right? She didn't want to leave anyone behind really even if they truly scared her.
Spade mewled a little, not knowing the scent of this dog. His back legs dangling, kicked out a little, but he could hear his mother nearby and quickly became accustomed to the new pace and quieted down.
Kaara kept up easily with the she-dog beside her, eyeing the pup most of the time. "Thank you." She said softly after a few moments from camp, she was very grateful that Shalah had left whatever she was doing to help her. Her ears perked around their surroundings, buildings passing by, grass under-paw. She wanted to leave this place, wishing to be safe and that "home" was nearer than it looked like it was.
"..I've never been out of the city." She said around the pup, hoping to break any tension there was between them.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 2, 2023 02:33 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award

Yukon | F | Loner | M: Killjoy, Illusion, Night, Justice

The female had accidentally fallen asleep. Her audits laid against her crania as she breathed gently. But, it wasn't along before she was stirred from her sleep by voices and the scents from earlier. Her emeralds opened as she lifted her crania up. Her audits perking forward. She stayed laying down until the two brutes got done talking. The large female then stood up, her crania held high. She stood almost as big as the two, just being a little smaller than them, she obviously wasn't the average female. "Me attack? I was simply defending myself." she mentioned, laying her audits back against her crania, "That pregnant female came asking for it.. That was her choice.." Yukon told the two, looking over at Illusion, "Isn't that right?" she asked, giving a hard glare, "And Torrin.. Well.. She attacked me- Actually.." she caught herself, looking over at the smaller female that stood beside the group, "That one.. Attacked me first, Torrin jumped in afterward." Yukon mentioned before sighing, "So.. You see, You're packs cause trouble for themselves.. I wouldn't have hurt anyone if they hadn't got a stick up their asses." she growled lowly, hearing a low growl coming from the spotted females direction.

Yukon looked over at the smaller fae, her audits perked forward as she took a few steps toward her, "Do you have a problem?" she asked, her emeralds holding a fiery gaze, one not many others liked to mess with. She watched as the other fae shut up, her black ears folding to her crania. Yukon let a small smile cross her maw before she looked back to the two males whom were obviously the alphas. "Now that you know what my problem is.. and why it is I have hurt your wolves.. Maybe you should correct them.." she stated, "As for stealing your food.. I won't do it again.. I can assure you of that.." she mentioned aloud, looking Night dead in the eyes. An amused sparkle flashed through the faes eyes before she looked over at Illusion, then took a few steps back from the group and sat down. It was obvious that the female wasn't scared. Her demeanor was calm.. Which was unusual for her. But, she knew she had to remain like this so she didn't die. She'd use her bark and not her bite this time.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 2, 2023 02:47 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Yukon, Group|
Killjoy listened to the female, a grumpy look on his face. He too sat down, wanting to appear as bored as he felt.
He rapped his tail around his paws.
"Thank you for explaining yourself." He said, his tone flat, "But I don't like you hanging out on my territory. I'm sure that Raven pack doesn't either. It makes you seem like you want to join the pack, and that is rather quite sad, don't you think? Having to fight pack wolves for attention?" He sneered. "I am sure that my wolves were protecting their territory, and I stand behind them for that. We've had issues in the past with lone wolves, and therefore, all of the packs around here aren't so welcoming towards loners wandering our land." He said, his tone flat again.
His ear flicked towards Night as he finished speaking.
His eyes narrowed as she glanced at Illusion.
Does he have something to do with this female?
Killjoy allowed Night to speak before asking another question.
"I do have one last question for you. Why are you so lovey over Torrin?" He said, setting his glare on to her. He wasn't about to let a lone wolf hurt his scout. He liked having her around, even if she was always wandering off, and getting herself into trouble.
Thinking of Torrin, he wondered and hoped that she was doing well at camp, and that she was getting a well deserved rest.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 2, 2023 03:03 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alha & Loki | F & M | Alpha & Scavenger | Strays United | M: Dogcatchers, Harry, Shalah, Kaara & Pups
Alha and Loki got back to camp just as Shalah and Kaara left. Loki tilted his head after them, interested slightly but Alha rushed forward to grab the herbs that was on the ground. Snarling could be heard on the other side of the fence and Loki started that way before pausing near Alha. He took the sausage links off his neck before wrapping them around Alha's. He was delighted when she held still for him to do that.

"The hunter barn is on the hill behind the sheep meadows. I'll help Harry." Loki said and Alha nodded, "Be quick. Get him and get out of there. We need to get everyone to safety. And try to get that female moving." She pointed with her nose at the female that wasn't doing anything except maybe pouting. Loki gave the female a look before nodding to Alha before she ran off.

Alha caught up to the two females before saying around the bundle of herbs, "We're going to the sheep meadows. The safe shelter is right after them." Shalah looked thoughtful before nodding, "I know where that is." Alha blinked at her, noting the pup in her mouth but didn't say anything. She was afraid that if she said anything, Shalah would go into memories. They continued on at a quick pace before Shalah came to a halt. Alha heard it a moment later before the beagle came around the corner. It was one of the hunting dogs that served as their warning. He looked surprised to see them before saying, "Dogcatchers are out. They caught the scavengers at the two hunting barns. The sheep meadows are under watch and so is the park. Any dog on the streets, collar or not, will be taken!" He left hurriedly, slipping under a porch as another van came into view.

Alha flattened her ears before nudging Kaara, "Follow me. Both of you." She said, changing directions. She was heading for the hunting meadows now even though it wasn't the season. Beside the meadows would be Shadow's territory. With any luck, they wouldn't run into any traps and with a bit more luck, they would run into Shadow.

Loki, on the other hand, waited a moment before deciding to use the garbage can as a vaulting point to jump over the fence and land on the hood of the van. He saw the dog catcher jump inside before he jumped down next to Harry. He eyed the rope thing around the male's neck before saying, "Hold still." He threaded his fangs so that they were pressed on Harry's skin but under the wire rope. He knew this next part would hurt but he did it quickly so it felt more like a sting than anything else. He yanked it before tossing it into the air. Loki panted happily before the stick decided to land on his head.

Shaking it off, he noticed that another van had appeared. "Time to go. Shalah, Alha and that new wolf with the pups is gone already." Loki said before slipping back into camp. He flattened his ears as he saw there was already a human in there, dragging the female into an open van. "Now Harry!" He barked back at the male before charging the human. It barked something and jumped back but the female was too tangled up to help. Loki backed up before heading for the last exit to the camp. Running down the alleyway, he looked back only to look for Harry.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 2, 2023 05:43 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award
Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: The group (I dunno if she was supposed to join or not so eh... oh well)

Malicia had kept a good pace ahead of the group the scent trail being strong enough to follow. Once they had gotten close enough to the rogue she had veered off to circle around her scent masked by some mud she had rolled in to prevent the rogue from noticing her.

Malicia watched silently from the shadows as Killjoy spoke to night, the only flicker of movement unseen to the naked eye was her canines baring. She could see the distrust breifly showing in his suddenly icey gaze. Malicia then listened to the rogues crap about starting the fight hah! She wished. That rogue was only soyr because she lost. Malicia only engaged in the fight but, her words werent the ones that baited it. The rogue had wanted it so she had simply delivered it.

Malicia glared silently from the bushes that protected her dark pelt. Her optics narrowing as she licked her maw. Should this break into a fight she wouldnt hesitate to protect... though she contemplated letting killjoy get bit for his lack of faith in a wolf that kept his pack fed.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 2, 2023 08:17 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya| f | SFP | M: Flame, Brielle, Shadow(ind), Mist, Icicle and Frost
As they walked, Anya glared at Mist. She had no idea why she didn't like Mist, besides the obvious, but she couldnt help it. The bigger question though, was why the heck did Mist not like her?! She had literally done nothing and the fox insisted on making her feel like a nuisance. That wasn't the only thing on her mind though, her mind was racing with questions. Would she be able to protect her pup? Would the humans catch her again? Would she be able to learn how to fight so she could protect her pup? Could she even prove herself? All thses questions and more run through her head, making it spin with worry and confusion.
Just then Anya heard her name. Snapping back to reality she realized she had spaced off. Putting her worries and thoughts away for now, she flicked an ear towards Flame. She didn't hear the first part but everything after her name she heard. Her ear's pricked at Shadows name, realizing she needed to get herself together. She needed to prove to Shadow she was worth the trouble, and so was her pup. Anya shivered, once again remembering Brielle's fate layed in her paws. She shook her pelt out while walking, getting herself together. Once she was calm she sighed and began to listen intently to the things around her. "Our footsteps, a woodpecker, squirrels....." Anya whispered quietly, relaying what she heard.
As she got lost in the calming sound of the trees swaying in the wind, she closed her eyes, not realizing she was heading for a tree root sticking out of the ground. Before anyone could warn her, Anya tripped. Luckily she was able to stay on her feet, and not drop poor Bri, but it still had to look embarrassing, and clumsy. She growled at herself quietly, hoping no one actually noticed. Or if anyone did, it wouldn't be Mist. She much rather have Flame or Icicle notice than Mist or Frost. Definitely, never Mist. She huffed returning to Flame's side. "Remind me not to get so caught up in listening that i forget to look where im going." Anya grumbled quietly so Mist couldn't hear. Her mood now completely ruined, Anya's ears stayed back slightly, showing she was upset.

Edited at February 3, 2023 01:21 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 3, 2023 09:16 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: The group, Killjoy, Yukon
Night stayed sitting, keeping his expression neutral as he listened to the female talk. Once she was finished and Killjoy had said his piece, Night said, looking straight into her eyes, "Your words might be true for this side of the border, but your actions at my camp are unacceptable. You got too close to my camp, attacked an apprentice and tried to stir up a fight among my wolves. You acted like a desperate wolf when you are clearly able to take care of yourself." He paused, narrowing his eyes and raising his head, keeping his demeanor calm.

He remembered a time when Shadow used the pose and flicked his tail over his paws like he had seen the foxes do. "You are not welcome in the mountains anymore. You have until nightfall to leave our territories before my pack has permission to force you out." Night finished, his tail tapping against his paws once. He listened to Killjoy's question, keeping his calm gaze on the loner.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 3, 2023 09:39 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame & Foxes | Shadow Forest | M: Anya, Bri
Flame listened, hearing Anya saying quietly what she was hearing. Icicle had changed positions and was now sitting on top of her back. She knew this trail and that it ended in a trap, but Icicle would stop her when they got close. Icicle watched Anya close her eyes, no doubt in the moment but she spotted the tree root a moment late. She flicked her ears as Anya tripped, looking a bit clumsy. When Anya rejoined them and grumbled, Icicle let out a soft chuckle.

Making sure Mist couldn't hear her, she jumped onto Anya's back gently before whispering in her ear. "I did the same thing when Flame tried to teach me to listen. The only difference is that I fell out of a tree instead of over a root." Icicle whispered before hearing Flame chuckle. "I remember that. I could hear you rustling above me, saying you could hear a bird you couldn't see. Then you crashed into the bushes. We were picking burrs out of your fur for days." Flame said quietly and the two shared a laugh. Icicle hopped back over to the elder before scratching an ear. "I learned to never do it in a tree again." Icicle said, cackling.

She quickly went silent though as Mist looked back at her. Laying down so Mist couldn't see her, she stayed that way until Mist had stopped looking at her. The two foxes pulled ahead before disappearing, no doubt looking for any traps that had gone off. Icicle sighed, curling up into a ball for a moment, hiding her eyes. She did not like Mist. The female was always berating her that she wasn't doing anything right. That she wasn't acting like a fox. That was probably why she and Frost got along so well. Icicle finally uncurled before jumping down to guide Flame around some bushes. They were almost to the border, yet there was no sign of Shadow. Which was fine with Icicle, she didn't want him to see the discomfort she had towards Mist.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 3, 2023 10:40 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orien|M|8y|Hunter|M: Sky, Rags, cougar and his pack(ind)
Orien countinued his scaredy-cat tactic, nipping at the cougar and then running away from its fighting tools. He could already feel himself getting slightly tired and knew he needed his pack. Why hadn't they came yet anyways? They should have been here by now, unless they didn't hear him. Just then Orien heard a wolf snarl. Relief rushed over him, his packmates! Too his surprise though, the sent of the unfamiliar female from a couple of minutes ago filled his nostrils. It wasn't his packmates, it was the unfamiliar female wolf. The female obviously wanted to help, but why? Orien found himself staring at the white wolf with overly long fur as the cougar also turned its focus to the new wolf opponent. A few seconds later the loud roar of the cougar kicked Orien out of his staring daze.
He shook his head, getting himself back together. He would figure out what the female wanted, who the female was exactly and why the female was in his pack's territory later, for now he needed to get this cougar away from Rags. Even though he now had some form of backup, he hoped his pack would be here soon. The cougar still focused on the white female, Orien charged at it. He bit the cougar's hindleg, making it focus on him again. The big cat swiped at him again but luckily missed. Hopefully the female would attack too, and with all the pain, the cougar would run away. Orien used his strength to pull the cougar to a perfect position so the white wolf could go in for the neck. He hoped the female would take the bite because when they would work together, and only then, would they succeed. Orien really did hope the female could decently fight, otherwise things would end quickly for Rags and him. He hated to admit it, but he needed her help, and if she did, he would owe his life to her. Not to mention Rags would too.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    74    75    76    77    78   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us