Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
12:32:19 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
You better give some good pups >:^
 Continental Wolves
12:27:16 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
My wolves really said fuck you and didn't give a single good pup >.>
 Magnus Bane
12:26:34 Mag/Maggy
I'm hiding in the bathroom at work. I have two more dogs <.>
 Magnus Bane
12:25:45 Mag/Maggy
King in the north
Sounds about right
 Apothecary
12:16:23 Medicinally Autistic
I'm 300 mushrooms to 280,000
 Apothecary
12:12:15 Medicinally Autistic
There was a stack of bowls that were sticky (simple syrup spilled on it and dried) and she interrupted me to tell the manager it was cheese.

So I spoke loudly and clearly that it was sinple syrup, from the simple syrup container above it, and that cheese wouldn't have shredded and stuck and felt sticky on 20 bowls.
 Sabbath
12:11:28 Rook
Mother of Dragons
oh, the usual. going to rot in bed and explore for a bit
 Apothecary
12:11:07 Medicinally Autistic
Me working with the manager that tried to act like she wasn't married so she could flirt with another manager 🤡🔫
 Blind Bat
12:08:15 I Am Vengeance
I just need a wolf for 120 now then my pack will have nice and neat dominance :)
 Magnus Bane
12:05:46 Mag/Maggy
King in the north
Hey pookie. What are you doing today?
 Sabbath
12:05:28 Rook
Mother of Dragons <3
 distant-screams
12:04:59 katy | beetle
thank you both *^* i need to buy her some jasmines
 Magnus Bane
12:04:52 Mag/Maggy
Hey:)
 Karou
12:04:25 
omg she's so cute :D
 Sabbath
12:04:13 Rook
katy
She's so pretty *^*
 distant-screams
12:03:01 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
gave it to my custom girl ^^ it didn't quite look good on arrax.
 Boo
12:02:39 Chrissy
i forgot to get my dog a timbit and i feel like i may as while turn around now since he's gonna be upset. 😖
 Karou
12:01:19 
no problem I have no use for them anyway since I got a dye :p
 distant-screams
12:00:48 katy | beetle
Karou,
:'D
thank you
 Sabbath
12:00:10 Rook
my dog is being a stage 5 clinger today man. I can't get him out of my lap lmao

And he's not a small dog xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +5
Cheetah : -3
Anaconda : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    73    74    75    76    77   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 1, 2023 01:01 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Killjoy, Aster, Justice, Yukon(ind)
Night tilted his head at the question before he sighed, "If that all fails, I'll talk to Shadow about it." He paused, hesitating before he said quietly, "The only thing is the last time I asked for help with this kind of thing, I didn't have a problem to go back to. I don't want to ask him to do that again." Night flicked an ear, shaking the memories back before he looked back over at Killjoy. "Depending on how well the rogue knows the territory, we could also drive her to the hunting meadows. The hunters and their dogs might take care of her as well." Night said, frowning a bit. He didn't know if it was the season for the hunters to be out in the meadow but that was also close to town so he couldn't be sure.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 1, 2023 01:18 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame & Foxes | Shadow Forest | M: Anya, Bri, each other
Flame flicked her ears, noting the growl in Anya's voice but didn't push it. If it was her pup around a new strange fox, she would be doing the same thing. Flame gave a nod before walking forward, flicking her ears slightly. "We'll take the west path, that will take us to the base of the mountains. I'll help guide you up the trail next to the waterfall." Icicle said helpfully and Flame gave her a smile. Icicle started out in front of her, her tail flicking on Flame's forelegs every once in a while to keep her going in the right direction.

Mist kept staring disdainfully at the wolf before Frost nudged her. Turning, she walked next to the male as they headed into the forest again. Icicle was right behind her, leading Flame it looked like. The wolf, Anya, was carrying her pup and brushed up against Flame every so often. Mist turned back around, speeding up slightly, her tail waving slowly behind her. Frost met her speed, flicking his tail in unison with hers. She looked over at him with a smile before casually bumping his shoulder.

Frost grinned at her before they split up, jumping the trees for a little bit before meeting on the path again. It felt good to be with other foxes again, especially since it was her sister's kit. Granted, the one behind her was also one of them but Mist didn't quite care about the female. Icicle, watched them play for a moment before they came back. At the look Mist gave her, she shrunk back where she was brushing against Flame and occasionally Anya. She didn't like the female much if at all. She could tolerate her if needed to but she was not friends with the other female.

Flame sensed the tension between the foxes and sighed, nuzzling Icicle for a moment as they continued. Icicle happily nuzzled back before continuing on. Flame never understood why the two females didn't get along but she knew that if she ever needed help, it would be Icicle who would come to the rescue. Flame continued in silence, setting down her paws carefully as she listened to the trees. "While we are walking Anya, listen to everything around you. Perhaps we can hear Shadow return to us." Flame said quietly so Mist wouldn't hear, knowing the female would make a remark if she did.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 1, 2023 06:43 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yukon | F | Loner | M: Killjoy, Night and the group(ind)

The female hadn't strayed too far from where she was attacked. Though, once she scented a large group of wolves coming towards her, Yukon growled under her breath. "Great.." she mumbled before looking around and perking her auditories forward for a moment. She soon rolled in the dirt, masking her scent to the best of her ability before turning toward where the borders of all of the territories met. Yukon wasn't stupid, she knew the land well, having grown up in it. Her banner lashed behind her in slight annoyance before she trotted off, her auditories lowered to her crania completely. Soon enough, Yukon was at the borders, there was no signs of recent humans activity, so she nestled down in some brush, awaiting her "friends" to arrive.

She found it quite funny that they thought they were smart, bringing a big group. Thinking they could scare her. Though, as she laid there in thought, was masking her scent cowardice? No.. It was smart. Yukon huffed before looking around, her emeralds scanning the area, not seeing anything as of right now. So, she laid her crania into her paws, knowing this may be a long wait for the group to arrive.

Justice | F | Scout | Eastern | M: Killjoy, Night, The group(dir)

Justice walked along with the group, giving Killjoy a slight thankful nod to his words. She listened to the alphas' words before sighing, "This loner is smart.. Cunning, she isn't stupid.. I've seen her ways.." Justice mentioned with a small exasberated sigh. She then stopped as her nose wriggled, "We're close to where we were.." she spoke aloud, trotting ahead of the group before spotting the large spots of blood on the ground that came from the rogues neck. "Here is where the fight went down.." she mentioned aloud, flicking her banner behind her a bit, her nose following Yukon's scent. Justice pointed her nose toward the scent trail, "She went this way.." She spoke to the group and started toward the trail.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 1, 2023 07:35 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Loki | M | Scavenger | Strays United | M: Alha, Humans
A medium sized dog on the smaller size sat next to a sleeping man that had shades on. He had gotten to the plaza early in the day, just as people were coming out. The man was always sleeping here when he came to the plaza in the mornings. The people passing by would sometimes toss him a piece of meat which he would snatch up for breakfast. The bigger pieces got stashed under the bench to take back to Alha, er-the pack. That's what he meant.

No, not really. He didn't really care about the pack. He liked being a lone dog, the plaza gave him all the food he ever needed and he didn't need a human like those pets did. And he didn't care about other dogs on the street, let them fend for themselves. But Alha, oh that was a different matter. The alpha of this pack was the dog of his dreams and he would do anything for her. Even if that meant collecting food for the pack.

Loki was pulled out of his dreamy thoughts when a dogcatcher van went by. Huh, he had thought they only came out in the evening. They were a bit close to the plaza, which they never came to, not even at night. Loki puzzled over that for a moment more before swishing his tail. It was almost noontime. Lunchtime. He took the food he had collected out from under the bench and moved it to an alleyway. He pushed a piece of meat over to the dumpster and a cat came out stretching. The male nodded, taking the piece of meat back into his den and Loki moved the rest of the food behind the dumpster. The small alliance was good enough to keep food hidden until it was time to take it back.

He trotted back out into the now busy street and flowed with the humans. He didn't mind the humans, he knew they couldn't catch him. He smirked to himself, he was too quick for that. He flicked his tail before sitting down next to a hot dog stand. The human wagged his finger at him but Loki ignored him. He was more interested in the butcher shop across the sidewalk. The door opened and then closed. It opened again and closed. A second later, Loki started forward, slipping inside as the door opened and the human left.

Going down one isle way, he waited as the counter guy left before rearing up to grab a sausage link that was connected to 5 others. Humans would never learn. There was one of these strings out twice every week, only a few days apart. He pulled it down, attracting attention from one customer before he swung it around his neck. Dashing out after a customer, he left the humans yelling after him as he ran down the street. Making it back to the alleyway, he was startled by a voice beside the dumpster. "Getting in trouble again I see." Alha appeared and he relaxed, giving her a lazy grin. "Oh just you wait, by evening, they all will be yelling at me." Loki said, chuckling.

The female rolled her eyes but there was a smile on her lips. "Well, I'll help you grab the food and then we'll go." Alha said before the smile disappeared. "The dogcatchers are getting close to camp. I can't find the other scavengers. Your going to lead the new queen and pups to the hunting barns for safety." Alha said, frowning. Loki stood up straighter before nodding, "Alright, then we better get going." Alha gave a short nod before picking up the other food. They started to leave when Alha shrunk back and Loki followed suit. A van rolled by before turning down a street. . .their street. Loki didn't have to look at Alha to know she was panicking. The van was headed right towards the camp. Both dogs broke into a sprint, the food forgotten except for the sausage links around his neck.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 1, 2023 08:55 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orien|M|8y|Hunter|M: Sky(ind), Rags, cougar and his pack
Orien padded down the forest floor, sents filling his nose. The sents were mostly just birds, his packmates and some old sents of deer. It wasn't necessarily the sents that made Orien's nose twitch, it was the fresh air. Out here, all alone, he didn't have to listen or worry about anyone eles. He could just relax, except for the fact he needed to hunt for his pack. He sighed, looking up at the sky, breathing in the fresh air. He wondered when the first snow would come. He knew snow wasn't necessarily good for the pack, but snow always gave Orien a happy feeling. Nothing could beat watching snow fall, and in the morning, seeing the fresh snow layed on the ground, no paw prints in it yet. He loved how snow glistened in the sun light.
Orien shook his head with a huff. "I need to focus, and get food for the mother and new pups. Not to mention the rest of my pack." Orien said, looking back down at the ground. He lowered his head to the ground, hoping for the sent of prey. Orien could kill all things small and even on his own, with luck, he could get a young or old deer. He didn't catch the sent of anything interesting prey wise but he did see a paw print. He ran his nose gently over the print, seeing if this belonged to one of his packmates. When the unfamiliar sent of a female filled his nose his thinking immediately went into attack mode. The print was fresh, and he knew the wolf was still around somewhere. He couldn't let this trespasser go without a punishment.
He picked up his pace into a slow canter as he followed the sent of the unfamiliar female. Not even a minute later Orien saw another set of tracks, but this one had blood drops around it. He stopped in his tracks, sniffing the paw prints. This time a familiar sent filled his nose, the beta female known as Ráðgríðr, or as everyone called her, Rags. A shiver went up Orien's spine, knowing the blood belonged to her. He lifted his head up, looking in the direction of Rag's sent and then to where the unfamiliar sent led to. He knew he shouldn't have even hesitated since it was his beta but he, for some reason, really wanted to find the source of the unfamiliar sent. He sighed, glancing one more time at where the unfamiliar sent led to before taking off at full speed towards Rags. It didn't take long for him to see the female laying on the ground, blood covering the ground around her.
Orien panted as he finally reached her. She seemed to be in bad condition, yet she was still alive. He paniced just slightly, knowing the fate of the female ultimately layed in his paws, yet he knew very little about medical stuff. He sniffed the air, the sharp sent of blood filling his nose. He knew hungry predators would soon be on their way when the smelled the fresh blood. He knew he needed to act fast, yet he knew he couldn't leave Rag's side if any predators were nearby. With the only option left that seemed slightly good, Orien let out a loud howl. He hoped his pack would hear him and come quickly. His howl was a call for his pack. It gave his fellow packmates the location of where he was and that the situation was dire. With that out of the way, he knew the only thing he could do was to stay and protect his beta.
Sadly, even though that howled helped him, it also made the situation worse. It helped a certain hungry cougar find them. Orien heard the beast before he could see it so he just circled around Rags, growling at the trees where no doubt the cougar was hiding. Just then, out of nowhere, the cougar came charging at poor laying Rags. Before the cougar could dig it's teeth into the beta, Orien charged at it. He knocked the cougar to the ground, trying to bite into it's neck. Sadly he didn't get good grip, and only a couple seconds later the cougar regained his composure. It swiped at Orien with its huge claws, grazing his nose. Orien let out a yelp, jumping back. The cougar immediately turned its attention back to Rags so Orien repeated what he had just done, knocking it to the ground and biting it. This time he got a good bite onto the cougar's shoulder, making it roar in pain. The cougar was able to get Orien off, but instead of turning back to Rags, it kept its eyes glued to Orien. They just stared at eachother for a long while, both growling. If the cougar would refocus on Rags, Orien would give it a quick nip and run off. He tried to get it to follow him but sadly it didn't want to chase him. Atleast this tactic distracted the cougar but Orien knew he would soon run out of energy. He knew he needed his pack, it was Rag's and his only chance of survival.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 2, 2023 10:11 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sky|F|Lone Wolf|M: Orien, Rags, Cougar|
Sky's pink paw pads touched the soft bedding of pine needles. Her head was down slightly, her blind eyes glancing around.
As much as she didn't want to go near the Eastern pack, she knew that it would be her best chance at surviving the winter. After all, she knew the surrounding area well, having traveled with the pack to get there.
Her whiskers brushed against a tree as she walked by. Her flowing white tail also brushed against it, getting bark in her thick pelt.
The large white female stopped and listened. She took in the forest air and closed her eyes. It was so refreshing to smell it again. How much she'd missed it.
Sky opened her eyes, but she couldn't tell the difference. All she saw was the blackness that followed her around her entire life. She'd befriended it, learned how to hunt and survive with her curse, even if it was sloppy.
She walked a bit more before stopping again. A noise had alerted her. Her ears perked as she listened. She raised her nose to the air and smelt blood. She glanced around, scared to go onto the Eastern territory, not wanting to get found by her former pack mates.
She growled, knowing that she couldn't let a wolf get hurt, or killed if she could help it. She may be a lone wolf, but her blood was pack wolf.
She hesitantly stepped into the territory boundries, wondering what she would say to any former pack mates that she knew.
Sky tracked the scent and sound to the fight. She stood in the bushes, taking in the fight through her senses.
It's a cougar attacking a hurt wolf with a another trying to get it away.
Sky was glad that she didn't know these wolves, although, they did have Eastern scent all over them. She sighed, and stepped out, snarling at the large cat.
The cat had it's back to her. She let out a large snarl, and could hear the cougar's focus shifting to figure out where she'd come from. She smirked, overdue for a fight.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 2, 2023 10:20 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Yukon, Group|
Killjoy listened to Night before glaring at Illusion. Why was he here? He didn't trust him around rouges. Once a traitor always a traitor.
"It's not hunting season, too late and too close to winter." Killjoy said, his blue eyes scanning the bushes as he stalked along the loners trail.
"She couldn't have gone far." His eyes shone with an anger that he'd kept pent up since the last rouge attack.
He leaned in so that only Night could hear him before whispering "I want to keep a close eye on Illusion. I know that he most likely isn't grouped up with this loner, but you can never be to sure with him." His warm blue eyes icy as he glanced over at the large brown and white male who was fussing over Malicia.
His tail swished with annoyance. There was a reason why he kept the male close at all times; he needed to keep an eye on him.
Killjoy stopped in front of Yukon's bush.
"How pathetic. Hiding in a bush instead of taking pride in your actions." He said, a frown drawn deep on his muzzle, his eyes clearly bored.
His eyes shifted to Night, before he lowered his head ever so slightly, allowing him to take the lead.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 2, 2023 10:58 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Killjoy, the group, Yukon
Night nodded at Killjoy's words before the hunter, or was it scout?, came forward and said that they were close. The loner would still be nearby most likely which Killjoy thought too. He flicked his tail as Killjoy came over about Illusion. No he didn't trust the male, however, he had a reason to stay in the pack this time. He kept siding up to the female that had helped them track before the hunter took over.

Night watched Killjoy for a moment before spotting the loner under the bush as Killjoy stepped in front of it. At his words and tone, Night could tell he was holding back. Night sat down next to him, keeping his head high as he stared into the bush. At Killjoy's look to take the lead, Night said, "You have attacked our packs for no reason given and taunted our wolves. You are not welcome in the mountains and we are giving you a chance to leave peacefully. If you do not leave, we will force you out. We will not tolerate you attacking our pack mates or stealing our prey." Night kept his eyes trained on the female, even though he could barely see her.

After a moment, he flicked his ears to Killjoy, lowering his head slighty, telling him he had spoken his piece. Whether or not the female left, he would still alert Shadow of the loner. If she was willing to attack a queen and an apprentice, there was no doubt in his mind that she would attack an elder. And Night knew that Flame was getting older in years and couldn't fight like she used to. Well, physical. Words was a different matter with that female.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 2, 2023 11:16 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Harry|M|Guard|Strays United|M: Dog catchers, Shalah, Kaara|
Harry had watched Alha run off, head tilted, confused as to where she was going. He laid down in some shade, hating the sun. He prefered winter.
Harry being Harry, he couldn't stay down for long. It was maybe seven minutes max that he'd been laying down before getting up and deciding to go and patrol camp and check in on everyone. He glanced at Shalah's den, not really wanting to disturb her.
He padded around the edge of camp, sniffing at the ground for any signs of strays that he would have the chance to fight off.
He stopped in front of Kaara's den, and looked in.
"Are you okay?" He asked, "Is there anything you need, food, water, and such?"
Before she could respond though, his head whipped around at a sound.
"Hold your thought." He said, his deep voice rumbled like the truck approching camp.
His fur stood up on his back, and his teeth were bared as he went to check out the ally.
He snarled and curse under his breath as he stopped and watched the truck get closer and closer.
He smiled, ready for a fight. He wasn't to let them into camp without a fight, but before that, he needed to clear camp. That way, if they did get him, he would be the only one. Plus, what more did he have to live for? He'd lost it all in a blink of an eye.
He turned, and slid back into camp, and bounded for Shalah's den.
He bursted in, not bothering to ask permission.
"You need to get the dog's out of camp. The dog catchers are coming!" His bark deep and commanding.
He then turned on his hindquaters and sprinted for Kaara's den.
"You need to get up, and leave camp with Shalah." He growled, "Now. Unless you want your pup to be taken from you."
He knew that humans would take animal's young from them. He'd seen it all too much with his sheep. It would leave the mom's bleeting for their lambs that had been taken away.
Harry then started back towards the entrence. He looked back, wanting to see if Shalah had listened, or if Kaara was out of her small den.
He then slipped back into the ally, waiting for his time to attack.
The dog catchers pulled up, and stopped their trucks right in front of the 130 pound dog. He barked, and snarled at the humans as they got out of the truck.
They spoke to each other, too fast for his limited knowledge of the human language.
They both went around him on either side, nets ready. Dumb humans. Shouldn't they know to never underestimate a farm dog who was in charge of fighting off wolves, coyotes, and bears?
His tail wagged slightly at the challenge. They must have taken that as he was a nice dog.
"Good dog. Nice boy." Word's he'd heard before.
His brown eyes shone as he watched one back off, and step back. Harry went to the one that'd just spoken to him. The foolish human held his hand out for Harry to sniff.
Harry acted skiddish at first, and tucked his tail in as he 'hesitantly' reached out to sniff the hand that was offered.
He then nudged it, and he could see the human relax slightly, and bent down slightly.
"Good doggy."
"I am not good!" Harry barked as lunged for the man's face, large white teeth bared. He heard the other man scream as he latched onto the face of the foolish, trusting human.
He slammed his full weight onto the man, and he went down.
Once Harry was done with that man, he stood up, blood on his black muzzle.
He licked his muzzle as he made eye contact with the second human. He could smell the fear. He took in the sweet smell and stalked towards him before stopping to listen to the sound of more trucks coming closer. He hoped that Shalah had gotten everyone out of camp in time, as it seemed that his next meal had called for backup.
As Harry stalked closer to this man, he hopped that he didn't bring any tranquilizers with him. Harry snarled, and watched the man's eyes.
Harry being too focused in stalking this man that he hadn't realized that he'd gotten close enough for the man to get his trap around his neck.
The next thing Harry knew, there was a sharp, tight pain on his neck. The air left his throat as it tighened. He growled, and threw himself at the dog catcher. He wasn't able to move too much, but managed to get the human off balance.
The man stumbled and Harry too the chance to jump backwards, dragging the scrawny man with him. He was used to dragging his large, strong, field working farmer around.
He wasn't as muscled as he once had been, but he hadn't lost all of his strength.
He pulled the pole out of the mans hand as he got up and scrambled back into the truck, most likely waiting for back up.
When Harry had pulled the pole out of the nasty humans hands, he found that the collar around his neck tightened. He backed up, tossing his head, trying to get out of it, but still made it tighter.
Harry gave up trying to get rid of it, and stood in the middle of the ally, in front of the trucks, a man with a bloody, mauled face next to him, his own blood dripping out of the deepening cut on his throat.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 2, 2023 01:00 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Kaara & Pups | F | Queen | Strays United | M: Alha(Ind), Harry, Lily(Ind), Shalah.
><
Kaara was finished and had been with the meat and was still processing the shadow that had just passed though camp her main thought had been along the lines of "what the fff-" the entire time, her fur had bristled. She was mortified the whole time and had not gotten over that since. She'd never seen a wolf before, she'd always been near the center of town.
Her ears perked when she heard footsteps, then Harry came into view. Her hairs stood on end, she could see that he meant no harm but couldn't help it and was about to respond. "I'm fine I-" Then she was cut off.
Her eyes widened at his outburst, standing up with a growl, she was not in the mood to be yelled at. Even if it was by a bigger dog. Or a male. She wouldn't back down if he'd started something. She stopped before she snapped. "What do you mean?! I can't go! I have two pups!" She whined out after him, stepping out and seeing the van, but looking more angry than anything. Her ears laid back, a sharp pain in her chest, beginning to panic.
She looked around, then at her pups, doing a double take. Shalah? She'd seen the look of pain in the she-dog's eyes as she'd looked at Spade and Teeli.
It hurt to ask for help but now was not the time to be inexorable and overprotective. "Shalah! Can you help me place?" She barked, a firm sound, hoping she'd cover the underlying terror and anger. I thought we were safe! She felt betrayed by Alha. But all of then were strays. And twolegs were crafty. And stupid. Stupid and cunning. How many words could she think of for those crazy hairless rats was unnumbered in her state.
She waited for Shalah's response, picking up her female pup by the scuff, fighting back a whine as she did so.
Her ears were laid back in a stiff and eager manner, she was itching to run but not sure of where to go, looking to Shalah for guidance.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    73    74    75    76    77   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us