Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
12:32:19 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
You better give some good pups >:^
 Continental Wolves
12:27:16 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
My wolves really said fuck you and didn't give a single good pup >.>
 Magnus Bane
12:26:34 Mag/Maggy
I'm hiding in the bathroom at work. I have two more dogs <.>
 Magnus Bane
12:25:45 Mag/Maggy
King in the north
Sounds about right
 Apothecary
12:16:23 Medicinally Autistic
I'm 300 mushrooms to 280,000
 Apothecary
12:12:15 Medicinally Autistic
There was a stack of bowls that were sticky (simple syrup spilled on it and dried) and she interrupted me to tell the manager it was cheese.

So I spoke loudly and clearly that it was sinple syrup, from the simple syrup container above it, and that cheese wouldn't have shredded and stuck and felt sticky on 20 bowls.
 Sabbath
12:11:28 Rook
Mother of Dragons
oh, the usual. going to rot in bed and explore for a bit
 Apothecary
12:11:07 Medicinally Autistic
Me working with the manager that tried to act like she wasn't married so she could flirt with another manager 🤡🔫
 Blind Bat
12:08:15 I Am Vengeance
I just need a wolf for 120 now then my pack will have nice and neat dominance :)
 Magnus Bane
12:05:46 Mag/Maggy
King in the north
Hey pookie. What are you doing today?
 Sabbath
12:05:28 Rook
Mother of Dragons <3
 distant-screams
12:04:59 katy | beetle
thank you both *^* i need to buy her some jasmines
 Magnus Bane
12:04:52 Mag/Maggy
Hey:)
 Karou
12:04:25 
omg she's so cute :D
 Sabbath
12:04:13 Rook
katy
She's so pretty *^*
 distant-screams
12:03:01 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
gave it to my custom girl ^^ it didn't quite look good on arrax.
 Boo
12:02:39 Chrissy
i forgot to get my dog a timbit and i feel like i may as while turn around now since he's gonna be upset. 😖
 Karou
12:01:19 
no problem I have no use for them anyway since I got a dye :p
 distant-screams
12:00:48 katy | beetle
Karou,
:'D
thank you
 Sabbath
12:00:10 Rook
my dog is being a stage 5 clinger today man. I can't get him out of my lap lmao

And he's not a small dog xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +5
Cheetah : -3
Anaconda : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    72    73    74    75    76   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 28, 2023 11:17 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Torrin & Jusitce | F | Scouts | Eastern | M: Hondo, Killjoy, Malicia, Illusion, Each other(dir), Yukon(ind)

The two followed Hondo closely bakc to camp. Torrins head was a little lower than her sisters. Blood seeped onto the ground from the younger wolves stomach from the scratch the loner had left on it. Justice looked worriedly at her sister. As they got back to camp, Torrin looked at Killjoy, "Her name's Yukon.. She's fearless.. Mentally manipulative.. I've had a few run ins with her.." She mentioned toward him before noticing Malicia and shaking her crania, "You told us we had nothing to worry about before.. Then you went and got your side ripped open.. " Torrin spoke, lifting her head with a painful look on her facials as she looked at the Queen. "I'll go.." Justice spoke, blood trickling down her shoulder. "Torrin needs medical attention.. Yukon cut her stomach up pretty good.." Justice spoke as she stepped toward the alpha, her crania held high as her tail flicked.

Saige | F | Queen | Eastern | M: Marbled

Saige looked at Marbled and struggled to stand before moving into the far back of the den. She laid on the nest, panting as her audits laid flat against her crania. "What happens if I'm not able to do it?" she asked in a worried tone toward the female. Saige soon laid on her side and whimpered. It was then she felt the warmth on her ears. Saige soon drew in a deep breath, trying to focus on it as the other had said.

Edited at January 28, 2023 11:18 PM by Yukon's Castle
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 28, 2023 11:30 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M:Malicia, Night, River, Illusion|
Killjoy turned to Malicia. He watched her, unsure if he really wanted her to go out, scared that the loner would attack her.
He glared at Illusion as he stood behind her. He then turned around and looked at River as Night gave her the drill of what not to do.
He wasn't all too sure that she was able to stay in one place for that long, but hoped that she wouldn't follow and get hurt.
His eyes met her's for a second before he looked away and watched Night speak about the plan.
He nodded.
"It sounds like a good plan to me." He stood up, and stretched before shaking out his short pelt.
He let out a sigh, and began to walk towards the entrance.
He stopped though when he saw Torrin and Justice.
"I need you," He said, talking to Torrin, "to go and see if you can get that checked. You need the blood to stop. How far were you from the border?" Once he got his answer, he nodded. "Thanks, and Torrin, we will be having a talk about how you keep putting yourself in harms way." He said, his tone serious.
He then picked back up a walk, glancing over his shoulder at River as he walked out of camp's sight.
|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M: Malicia, Killjoy, Night, River|
Illusion was taken out of his playful mood by the scent of blood. He glanced over at Malicia. He understood her nod, and followed her out of the den.
He saw that wolves from Raven were over. His ears went back slightly, nervous. He knew that either of the other Alpha's liked him. He wasn't even sure if his current Alpha liked him.
He stood behind Malicia, listening to her speak. He liked her confidence, and how she took it with stride.
He watched the whole interaction, his eyes narrowed slightly.
"I will help fight. Three large males against one female stands no chance." He said, his deep voice purred in his throat.
He stepped back to allow the others to lead the way, picking up the end.
|Marbled|F|Hunter|Eastern|M:Saige|
Marbled looked at the female, surprise all over her face.
"I'm sure you can do it! You are strong! You need to believe in yourself." She said, hoping to make an impact on the female. She hoped that the Medic would be there soon to help, but knew that she was busy with other things, like hurt wolves; she could smell the blood in the camp, and hoped that it wasn't Brecken's.

Edited at January 28, 2023 11:31 PM by Jumping Wolves
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 28, 2023 11:54 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Torrin & Justice | F | Scouts | Eastern | M: Killjoy, Illusion, Malicia(dir), Yukon(ind)

Torrin looked at Killjoy as he spoke, sighing softly. "We weren't far from the border at all." she mentioned toward him before hearing his lecture and growling out slightly. "It's not my fault the female seeks me out!" she called out, watching Justice turn and walk away with the group, giving her sister a look of reaasurance.

As the group walked, Justice looked at Killjoy, "The loner does seek her out, Alpha.. Says something about her being the next queen.." she trailed off, looking ahead of her and taking a small inhale and exhale, "I don't know what that means, but ever since this female has seen my sister, She seems.. Obsessed.." she mentioned, sighing softly. Justice felt confused, "I just hope nothing bad happens to her.." she mentioned, looking down as they walked. "It's always been my sister and I against the world, Torrin gets her attitude from our mother, Don't go too hard on her.. For me please?" she asked.

Saige | F | Queen | Eastern | M: Marbled

Saige listened to the females word and just gave a little nod. Not long afterward, she began to feel the urge to push. The female whimpered before she began to push. Not too long after the first urges, there was a crying puppy. Saige licke at it to clean it off before nosing it toward her teats to nurse...

It wasn't long before the rest of the puppies showed up. Two of them being bigger, whilst the last one was rather small and.. Wasn't moving. Saige whimpered and stood up, licking at the puppy and trying to get it to breathe. But.. It didn't work. Saige's audits lowered to her crania as she whined before laying down, the two bigger puppies coming over to nurse while Saige laid her crania beside the dead puppy. "I knew something was wrong.." she weeped, tears beginning to roll down her face.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 29, 2023 04:08 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo l Male l Beta l Eastern l M: Bee
Hondo got his muzzle checked out, got a poppy seed and was on his way. He looked around. Prey pile was reasonably full so he went over and snatched a smaller squirrel and went to hus den. He lay at the entrance and rip chuncks from the squirrel. A chilly breeze ruffled his fur and he remembered hus preparation ideas for camp. He quickly finished his squirel and trotted into the woods. Vines Vines Vines. "Aha!" He exclaimed, two long strands of green vines hung tightly on the tree. He stood up on his hind legs, grasped the vines in his mouth and pulled. He heard a cracking sound as the vine suddenly released, sending him flying backwards. He got up shook himself and quickly got the other vines unattached. After he dragged them back to his den, he trotted back to the woods. He sniffed around looking for some moss. After a little while he found several clumps of rich green moss. "Perfect." He muttered. He snatched up the huge bundles in his mouth and ran to his den. When he got there he dropped the bundles on the floor and took a piece of vine in his mouth. With his paws he took a big piece of moss and held it in his paws. He took the vine and in circular motions wrapped it around in a sorta net like tie. After a couple of more trips for moss and one more strand of vine he was finsihed. Big enough to cover a entrance of the den; he smiled. He picked up the den cover and dragged it towards Bee's den. With this civering the den you wouldnt be able to see inside, but it would keep heat in. He pulled it to the entrance of the den and peered in. "Bee, can I cover your den with this?"
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 29, 2023 09:59 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Killjoy, Justice, Torrin(ind), Eastern Pack(in gen), Fallon(ind)
Night nodded before turning to speak to Fallon, "Get Aquila and go back to camp. I want you two far from the border before we come through with the rogue. Do not engage if you see her, just keep going. And no arguing either. If you see Shadow along the way, let him know what we are sending his way." Not waiting for an answer, he got up to walk next to Killjoy. He paused with the male as the two females came rushing in and frowned at their news and injuries.

After Killjoy finished directing his packmates, Night fell in step beside him walking out of the camp. He frowned before saying quietly, "Depending on where she is will change how far she will let us chase her. The forest is a good bit away and connects both of our territories. Do we know what is in the valley on the other side of the mountain?"
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 31, 2023 12:56 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Aster | F | Hunter | Eastern | M: Killjoy, Night, Fallon, Torrin, Justice, Others.
><
Aster had just gone to get a small snack of mouse to keep her going. Bones and all. She stretched, wondering if she should hunt. But she noticed Night. And Fallon. She didn't know them, really. She tilted her head at Sorrel, who motioned toward the small gathering, wanting to know what was happening. Sorrel was still with River, she had stayed silent when Night approached, only a respectful nod. She'd been too intimidated to speak at the time.
Aster nodded and trotted over with a bit of a bounce. Making her dark silvern coat toss around. She was picking up parts of the conversations as she neared. Chase who? Her mind was filled with curiosity.
She came up to the group on Killjoy's side, a respectful nod to him, taking up their speed. "Hello, whats going on?" Her ears perked, very voice positive and genuine. "Do you need any help?" She offered. Her green eyes lively and eager to help. She was worried slightly at the back on her mind, usually chasing wasn't all that fun. Unless you were playing tag. Then it was really fun.
She shook her coat off to get rid of the amusing thoughts, it seemed too serious for her to be joking around about it. Regardless of if it was mental or not.

Edited at January 31, 2023 12:57 AM by iArema
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 31, 2023 10:15 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alha | F | Alpha | Strays United | M: Harry, Kaara(ind)
Alha watched Shadow leave before Harry followed them. Sighing, she turned to Shalah who was shaking out her fur. Alha said, "I think we should move the pups and queens to the hunting barns up north. The scavengers will keep them safe and hidden from humans while we figure something out. The rest of us will go with Shadow and see what to do." Shalah nodded before sitting down again. "And what about this pup?" She asked raising an eyebrow. Alha smiled, "Shadow has a new wolf in the pack, with pup. The pup was recently born but it's already stirring up memories."

Shalah smiled but then Harry came in. Listening to him, Shalah and her shared a worried glance before Alha grimaced. "We'll have to move her quickly to the hunting barn. Go talk to her and tell her that we must leave and go to a safer place before the dogcatchers find us. Make sure she is in the center of camp waiting to go. I'm going to go round up at least one of our scavengers to take her." Alha said, getting up. "Shalah..." Alha got cut off as Shalah bumped her and said, "I know what to do sis. I'll get the herbs I have gathered and be ready in the center of the clearing to go." Shalah walked off, leaving Alha smiling after her.

She gave a nod at Harry before she turned, loping through the streets. If she remembered correctly, one scavenger always stayed in the plaza. Not afraid of humans, no dislike outwardly to them, but would never consider himself a pet. Disliked pets to an extent. Which made his favorite spot the plaza. Alha flattened her ears, she didn't like the plaza.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 31, 2023 07:49 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ráðgríðr
Beta Female | The Great Eastern Pack | Mentions: Open

The young female had been on a scouting mission given to her by Killjoy. It was a long ways from her home terrtiory, she had been tracking a group of deer. It consisted of the Lead Stag and his harem of eight doe's , but there was a few juvenline females and a young buck. Most of the adult females appeared to be healthy and that was good news considering they would need food for future seasons. She had followed them for a couple of days without problem, but then it turned odd. They came upon a strange contraption, possibly from those two-legged beings. However, it seemed old and out of function. It was covered in dead vegetation and frail vines. She flattened her ears as there was a very dangerous, and unknown scent emitting from the contraption. She was a bit brave to approach it at all, even then, she noticed how it had spooked the herd. Her pale eyes, narrowing as she entered the dark contraption, the soft creaking of the thing, causing her unease and she jerked her head as she caught a motion in the corner of her eyes. Baring her teeth into a snarl, her lips curled back and hackles raised at the scent grew closer and closer. That's when a loud and rumbling hiss could be heard, and then she felt her body being thrown out of the contraption as she was tackled by a mountain lion.

She acted quickly, using her fangs and claws to swipe at the beast, and she got herself from under the creature. She growled annoyed as she circled the beast, her body lowered in a crouching position, she needed to get this creature as far away from their home as she could. It was a day or so travel away from camp, and they had pups, they didn't need this mountain lion stalking them at night or disrupting their food supply. She charged the creature and latched her teeth into it's paw, causing an ugly cry to come from the creature, which reataliated by clawing at her ears. It's claws were sharp, and it caused a tear, leading to her yelping and removing her grip. She gave an ugly snarl, not caring about the blood or pain - she charged the mountain lion again, jumping on it's back and began biting and ripping at the flesh, causing the cat to go wild and using its claws to try and get her off, it's claws raking her right hindleg and digging into the flesh. It bucked and flopped to get her off. And she hit the ground roughly.

A low growl emitting from her lips, as she looked at the creature who was hissing and swishing it's tail violently in rage. And she slowly rose, and as fast as she could move with adrenaline, she aimed for the throat - her jaws clamping firmly on her targeted area. She didn't care about the claws digging into her shoulder or across the top of her muzzle, she needed to kill this beast. She began tearing at the throat. And she could taste the warm, metallic blood coming from her victim. She then relased and quickly moved back to avoid another hit. She watched the labored breath of the creature, a intent look of malice in her eyes as it struggled to move and breath and fell to it's side. She titled her head and speculated as it's breathing became labored by the second until eventually, it was now more. And she gave a heavy sigh, her body now feeling the array of wounds that decorated her body.

She needed to get back home and get treated. She could feel her sluggish movements as she traveled back to their territory, she soon found herself on the borders, and then nearly back to the main camp. But she had been significantly weakened in the fight, and she could feel her body begin to slow down due to fautige and she then tripped over her paws and lay there on the ground. She barely had the strength to even get up and keep moving. Her vision got blurry as she lay there, and then slowly the world just faded to black.

Edited at January 31, 2023 07:54 PM by Spellbound
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 31, 2023 11:13 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
/Killjoy/M/Eastern/M: Night, Aster, Torrin, Justice/
Killjoy looked at Justice as she spoke. If this was true, he would need to speak to Torrin later.
"I won't go too hard on her." He said, watching her before turning back around.
He walked oh, listening to Night.
"Okay. If all fails, what do we do?"
(Sorry its short)
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!February 1, 2023 11:28 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena
~
Kimulimuli looked towards Kena when she smiled. So... She doesn't think I'm flirting? :D? "I'm glad I'm not alone anymore, too..." He looked down at the ground before trying to reach his nose over to the pebble. Entertainment? He sniffed the air and stretched his paws towards the pebble in attempts to grab it. Come on! He grumbled in irritation that he couldn't reach it.
After a few what felt like hours but was actually not even one minute, he gave up and then licked his lips and noticed the slight taste of rabbit blood on his tongue. "I never cleaned my face after eatin' dat rabbit! I guess it was so delicious I forgot to!" He chuckled and started licking his paws and wiping his face off like a cat... Why? He's a fox... Oh well back to Kimu, who was currently still cleaning his face...
After a few minutes, he finished cleaning his face, pain started shooting through his chest, making him squeeze his eyes closed and grind his teeth before stopping and looking away from Kena. "I think I need a nap..." He sighed and laid his head down and covering his face with his big bushy tail. This is my fault... If I hadn't gone psycho mode, this wouldn't have happened!

Edited at February 1, 2023 08:21 PM by Fruit Lovers

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    72    73    74    75    76   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us