Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 kycantina
10:17:43 ky but it's spooky
Devine, lmao yeah, expect a lot of that from me this month
 Salem
10:08:55 
-WP Click-
 Silent Lucidity
10:08:27 Silent, Lucid
Hey Ice! I just saw your thingy. How are ya?
 icemoons
10:02:50 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
nez

Sorry, I forgot lmao, won't happen again
 devine
10:01:50 vi, devi
I love the evolution of chats from "time for WP!" and then 10 minutes later, "WP hates me and I hate it." Yet the cycle will inevitably repeat within the week xD
 Nez.ity
09:59:35 LF: Simple roleplay
Icemoons, no roleplay actions in chat.
 BuggyOs
09:58:37 boobug
hi ice
 kycantina
09:58:29 ky but it's spooky
What's with WP and giving me vaguely ugly LW heroes
-WP Click-
 Ormous
09:58:02 Zephyrus (he,Him)
Hi Bjake
 icemoons
09:57:34 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
takes a deep breath* Hi silent, hi bug,hi boo Jake

man that was a mouthful lmao
 kycantina
09:56:10 ky but it's spooky
CB time!! shoutout gwyn
 BooJake
09:52:43 Don't call me BJ.
Would I have stayed up till 3 am if I knew I'd be woken at 5 am? Probably not. Do I regret my decision? I do.
 Silent Lucidity
09:49:04 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 devine
09:47:17 vi, devi
Hey Mag!!
 Magnus Bane
09:38:57 Mag/Maggy
Hey:)
 BuggyOs
09:34:28 boobug
frosty
yeah same
 Frostyhills24
09:32:01 Frosty, (She/Her)
I'm gonna be honest, some den and alliance pages have a pallet that makes it almost impossible to see and it hurts my eyes
 Frostyhills24
09:28:55 Frosty, (She/Her)
vul

I've had this scavenger hunt for God knows how long- none of it has been found.
 kycantina
09:28:46 ky but it's spooky
Vul, pvp, scavenger hunt, alliances, and breeding ones
 Vulpixles
09:28:09 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I also hate the scavenger hunts XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : +3
Sun Bear : +4
Leopard : -2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    71    72    73    74    75   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 25, 2023 04:00 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orien|M|8y|Hunter|M: Killjoy, Night, Torrin, Justice and Brecken
When Killjoy introduced the black male, sure enough Orien's suspicions were right, he was an alpha. He thought so, there was just an alpha feel to Night. Maybe it was his cold stare or the way he held his head high, but either way Orien could tell. He nodded politely to the alpha again before introducing himself, "Im Orien, a proud hunter for the Eastern pack." He wished he could've ATLEAST said lead hunter, but sadly that would be a lie. Orien then turned his attention back to his alpha as he spoke. He was surprised to hear a fight with a loner AND pups had been born on the same day. Usually only one exciting thing happened in a day. Most of the time actually, there was no excitement at all. Orien then nodded, showing Killjoy he listened.
He was confused on why his alpha seemed nervous and embarrassed but brushed it off when Killjoy spoke up again. He nodded once more before pushing himself to his paws. "I shall be off now then." Orien said to Killjoy before padding in a northern direction. He left just in time that he missed Hondo and the report. As he walked he formed a plan in his head. He would go quickly check up on the female's before going on a quick hunt. For his pack's sake, especially the mother and pups, he hoped he would have a successful hunt. Just then Orien smelled the faint sent of blood. He quickened his pace to a lazy canter as he followed the sent. Soon he saw Torren, Justice and Brecken in a group. "Are you guys okay? What happened?" Orien asked as he reached then. His face was switched with concern yet he was totally calm.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 25, 2023 10:54 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | Shadow Forest | M: Harry
Shadow circled back around as he noticed the dogcatcher go after Harry. He loped after them, watching the movements before hiding behind a dumpster. The dogcatcher had come to a halt, only a few feet away from where Harry was hiding. Shadow darted out, nipping the human's leg before trotting at a leisurely pace into the park. The human shouted something at him before starting towards him. Shadow only went a little ways in before sitting down, staring at the dogcatcher.

If this human was as stupid as the last one who dared come into this section of the park, he wouldn't last long. The thorn bush that Harry was hiding under gave away the territory as the whole side of the park was filled with them. Sure enough, the human slowed down but didn't stop and stepped right into the bear trap. The human howled in pain, collapsing and Shadow simply got up to walk around him. There would only be one more around here if he remembered right. Maybe on the other side of the park...

Making sure to watch his footing, he made his way back over to Harry. He flicked an ear before saying, "If you ever come to the forest, watch your paws. Foxes like to put traps everywhere." Shadow gestured with his head before walking back towards the camp, his tail flicking calmly as he heard the human yell behind him. He wouldn't be catching dogs anytime soon. Or doing much of anything for that matter. "There should only be one more in the park, a bit more well hidden and harder to spring. I know Mist left the town park because of too much noise but she's just like Frost, she doesn't pick up her traps afterwards." Shadow explained to Harry, flattening his ears slightly before they perked up again.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 26, 2023 01:41 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M:Night, River, Hondo, Orien|
Killjoy nodded in agreement when Night spoke about chasing her to the foxes. He gave him a questioning look as he said foxes from the tone in his voice.
He hadn't really ever gotten to know the foxes; they were just kind of there. He'd never really spoken to them.
He turned his attention back to Orien as he walked out to hunt. He was glad that there was more then one wolf out on patrol to help each other. Hopefully there wouldn't be any fights among them.
"What do you think we could or should do about the Rouge, other then chase them into the foxes traps?" He asked, alerted by Hondo entering camp.
His eyes were drawn to the blppd pn his muzzle.
"Hondo," He said, addressing him in a firm manner.
"What happened?" His eyes showed fury as Hondo told him what happened. He growled slightly. He didn't like the fact that this rouge was back, and that it had fought not just once today, but twice.
He sighed, and looked at Night.
"What do you think we should do? There's a chance that we could chase them now if the fight was recent. They couldn't have gone far."
At this point, Killjoy was ready to fight the loner himself. Winter was coming, herb supplys were low, and they had pups in camp. The rouge was becoming more and more of an issue by the minute. There was a line drawn, and this loner had just stepped over his.
His ears were flat against his head as he turned back to Hondo.
"Thank you for letting us know, is anyone else hurt? Also, would you mind getting that checked out? I don't want it to get infected." He said, his eyes scanning his Beta for any more injuries.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 26, 2023 02:43 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo l Male l Beta l Eastern l M: Killjoy, Night
Hondo nodded. "I don't think anyone else was seriously hurt. Maybe a few scratches but nothing much. I sent Brecken back hunting and Justicr and Torrin to continue patrilling." He said, he nodded to Night as Killjoy talked to him. "We did Chase away tye loner though, but she is destined to come back and try to finish what she started." After Killjoy told him to go to tye medics den he nodded. "I'll go, but after I get checked out I'll go straight back to hunting." With that he turned and trotted towards the medics den.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 26, 2023 02:59 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Harry|M|Guard|Strays United|M:Shadow, Alha|
Harry crawled out of the bush to watch Shadow as he drew the human away. He watched as he got caught in the trap.
The humans howl made Harry lurch forwards, wanting to save him. He held back, and hoped that the wolf wouldn't notice.
Even though the dog catcher wasn't a good human, he'd been raised by one, and for a second, Harry could see his old owner in that one.
He stood back, and watched Shadow trot towards him, warning him of the traps in the forest.
"I've never been into the forest." He said, unsure how the foxes set up the traps. "But I will watch my step. Thank you for your help." He said, before taking a step back and bowing his head.
"I should get back to the pack and warn Alha. Thank you again, and best of travels." He said, raising his black muzzle and making eye contact with the Alpha.
He turned, and began to walk away, his tail swishing behind him.
Harry was careful to not be seen by any humans as he slipped back into camp.
He walked over to Alha.
"The dog catcher tried to grab me. I fear that it won't be safe much longer here." He said, watching the new dog and her pup from across the camp.
What was her name? Kaara?
He turned his eyes back to his Alpha, waiting for her command.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 26, 2023 03:33 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Brecken|M|Hunter|Eastern|M: Yukon, Justice, Torrin, Hondo, Orien|
Brecken jumped off before the female could roll over on him. He stood pack, panting with excitment, watching like a collie waiting to nip a cows hocks.
He watched the female run off, his tail wagging. He picked up a sprint over to Torrin, and skidded to a stop right before her.
"Are you okay?" He asked, his eyes shinning from the fight.
He turned to watch Hondo go off, hoping that he okay after his part of the fight.
"I'll go hunt!" He called back, before turning to Orien who came through.
"Hi Orien!" He said, wagging his tail. "I think that we are all okay, we had a little run in with a loner, but she's gone now." He said, his tail still wagging.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 26, 2023 05:43 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Illusion // Killjoy // Others

Malicia smirked as he played back her own actions happy and relaxed as she gently batted at his muzzle. Her movements where happy and graced as she quickly moved to press her nose against his. Blushing she pulled back and nibbled his neck in a way she hadnt before. The nibble was emotional and initmate. Banner wagging she pulled away her maw holding a smile upon it.

However her smile quickly grew serious as Hondo padded into camp reaking of the rogue female. Her canines bared breifly as she nodded to Illusion. Enough was enough, something needs to be done. Shifting she moved from the den to the gathered group of wolves.

"Killjoy I may be of service, you know I can track a trail better then most of our hunters. I wont fight. But, I can track her down. The muscle can follow."

Malicia stated her audits perked forwards, she wanted to do this. Her stubborn side showing she wouldnt easily take no for an answer. She was still being respectful of the ranks present, but it would be silly not to use her scent skills. Malicia stood swaying her banner back and forth.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 26, 2023 09:39 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
/Marbled/F/Hunter/Eastern/M: Saige
Marbled looked at the female in surprise as she spoke about her pups coming early. Her face softened as she saw that the Queen was in pain.
"You probably should move a bit father back. It will prevent any nosy males to interrupt and it will also help the wind. If something goes wrong, I will go and grab the medic, but for now I think she's dealing with the other Queen." Marbled said, her tone very soft and sweet laced with support.
Once the Queen was in her most comfortable spot, she laid down next to her, and began to groom her ears and head, wanting to comfort her best as she could.
Normally, it would be a mate, or even a mother who would do it, but Marbled didn't see a mate, nor her mother.
"Focus on your breathing." She soothed.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 28, 2023 12:57 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Laan | M | Scout | Raven | M: Bardou.
><
Laan slunk through the bushes, calming down finally. It was his fault Bardou was hurt but this was a bit much. And what rights did she have? She wasn't a beta and shouldn't give commands out like that. She was a hunter, Not a scout. He rolled his eyes and focused on most of the task he was meant to do, patrol.
He sniffed around, he'd gone in the direction of town(I have no compass right now for this map), sniffing. He could faintly smell deer. This would be a long winter, the deer were long gone as he gazed at their scat. He searched the deer trails, his ears twitching a little, a bluejay passing above the soon to be completely barren trees.
He noticed the scraped bark along a fir for what felt like the hundredth time, his head raising. He bounced over, sniffing intensely, an antler! Finally. Just a bit frustrated that Bardou had chosen such a bad year for this. Prey was not good right now. He counted the points, four. Four wasn't bad. Could be bigger but Bardou shouldn't be hopeful for much more. He shook off his silvern fur and gently picked up the antler in his maw, clamping down to keep it in place as he padded off. He watched the trees, failing to pay attention to his feet.
He was a good ways around the patrol area, he'd traveled pretty far, no terrible scents other than the faint loner's smell, it was nearly gone as he passed by where Fallon and Yukon's confrontation had happened when he first got back to camp. He took a little detour, following where Yukon's scent had gone before going back. He reverted back to tree gazing just long enough for his, ironically, back left leg to fall directly into a crawfish hole. Which was not good at a trot. He yelped. Stumbling onto his chest, saving the antler. He huffed, shaking off his leg. He put pressure on it, it didn't hurt much more than if he didn't use it so he just trudged on with a bit heavier of a limp back up to camp, up the rocky uprising. He shook off his hurt foot. He didn't really care but it was slightly inconvenient and nothing was really wrong with it.
He trudged toward the center of camp, looking around foooorr.. Bardou! He limped toward her, making a gruff bark to catch her attention. He took no submissive posture, dropping it gently on the driest spot near her. Expecting some remark about its size, he spoke first. "You try finding something bigger," He huffed sarcastically. "Nothing was amiss, the loner hasn't been here since the 'attack.'" He let up on his bruised leg. "No big prey very recently to the southwest. I hope the others had more luck." He looked around the camp, the rest of the patrol he'd separated from to cover more ground was not back yet. He was a little surprised. Getting it felt like it took forever..
(Done)

Edited at January 28, 2023 11:29 AM by iArema
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 28, 2023 10:42 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Killjoy, Hondo, Malicia
Night was about to answer Killjoy's question when the beta came back. He listened to the report before closing his eyes thinking. At Killjoy's question, he opened his eyes to look out towards the forest. He finally looked back at Killjoy before saying, "The rouge is a big issue right now. There is no doubt that she has some injuries after all these fights and one wolf alone can not take on a few of us. I believe going after her now will be the best course of action and if we chase her towards the foxes traps, she should stay out of our fur for a while."

He paused, watching as a female came out to offer her tracking skills. She stood respectful but also determined. Perhaps she was one of the ones who got into a fight with the rogue. He gave her a respected nod before looking over towards River. The female seemed to sense his gaze and got up to walk over to him. "We are going to drive this rogue down towards the forest, towards the fox traps. I do not want you slipping out of camp to follow us." Night said, giving her a look. She gave one back to him before saying, "And who exactly, is going to warn Alpha Shadow that we are sending a rogue to him?"

Night winced, suddenly remembering the conversation he had with Shadow earlier. He had a pup in the pack again with a young female. Whether she could fight or not, Night did not know. Flicking an ear, he said, "Your staying put. I would rather keep track of you." River gave him an annoyed glance before sighing, "Fine fine. I won't go anywhere." Night tapped his tail before tilting his head to Killjoy, "Lead the way. It's time to get rid of this loner."

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    71    72    73    74    75   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us