Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Salem
10:08:55 
-WP Click-
 Silent Lucidity
10:08:27 Silent, Lucid
Hey Ice! I just saw your thingy. How are ya?
 icemoons
10:02:50 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
nez

Sorry, I forgot lmao, won't happen again
 devine
10:01:50 vi, devi
I love the evolution of chats from "time for WP!" and then 10 minutes later, "WP hates me and I hate it." Yet the cycle will inevitably repeat within the week xD
 Nez.ity
09:59:35 LF: Simple roleplay
Icemoons, no roleplay actions in chat.
 BuggyOs
09:58:37 boobug
hi ice
 kycantina
09:58:29 ky but it's spooky
What's with WP and giving me vaguely ugly LW heroes
-WP Click-
 Ormous
09:58:02 Zephyrus (he,Him)
Hi Bjake
 icemoons
09:57:34 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
takes a deep breath* Hi silent, hi bug,hi boo Jake

man that was a mouthful lmao
 kycantina
09:56:10 ky but it's spooky
CB time!! shoutout gwyn
 BooJake
09:52:43 Don't call me BJ.
Would I have stayed up till 3 am if I knew I'd be woken at 5 am? Probably not. Do I regret my decision? I do.
 Silent Lucidity
09:49:04 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 devine
09:47:17 vi, devi
Hey Mag!!
 Magnus Bane
09:38:57 Mag/Maggy
Hey:)
 BuggyOs
09:34:28 boobug
frosty
yeah same
 Frostyhills24
09:32:01 Frosty, (She/Her)
I'm gonna be honest, some den and alliance pages have a pallet that makes it almost impossible to see and it hurts my eyes
 Frostyhills24
09:28:55 Frosty, (She/Her)
vul

I've had this scavenger hunt for God knows how long- none of it has been found.
 kycantina
09:28:46 ky but it's spooky
Vul, pvp, scavenger hunt, alliances, and breeding ones
 Vulpixles
09:28:09 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I also hate the scavenger hunts XD
 Frostyhills24
09:28:04 Frosty, (She/Her)
Dust Bowl feels rebellious and doesn't pursue.

Gwyn ap Nudd 1 flees successfully.

You little...

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : +3
Sun Bear : +4
Leopard : -2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    70    71    72    73    74   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 24, 2023 02:33 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Foxes & Flame | Shadow Forest | M: Each other, Anya
Flame led the way, making sure to skirt around one trap as Mist followed dutifully behind her. She got to a small clearing next to the river and set down the small thing before starting to dig. Mist came to join before placing the kits in gently and covering the hole. Mist bowed her head as Flame sat down. They stayed silent for a moment before heading back towards camp. "You are welcome to stay with us for a while, if you would like." Flame said after a few minutes, tilting her head towards her side. Mist, who still walked dutifully next to her, lifted her head before nodding, "Yes, I would like that."

Frost looked over as Anya appeared before going back to watch for the females. Icicle answered Anya's question as she shuffled her paws. "Humans. Our snake traps are few at each corner of the territory. Our other traps make up the rest. The snake traps however, can only take a few humans with one drop as does our other traps. They do nothing to those big vehicles that the humans bring." Icicle said before looking at Frost. The male responded, "We took the keys to a few of the machines but I'm sure they will be back up and running by tonight. We gave enough time to get out of here. The old camp, which is only a half an hour away, is completely gone. Humans are expanding way too fast and if we don't do something to stop it, it could make it's way up to the mountain."

Icicle shuddered before saying, "That's where we are going to head now. Shadow will meet us there. He has a friend up that way that will provide us protection for the moment." The bushes rustled and Flame walked out with Mist at her side. Icicle sidled up a bit closer next to Anya as Mist gave her a disdainful look before sitting next to Frost. "Anya, this is Mist. Mist, this is Anya and her pup. She's now part of the pack." Frost said with no emotion and Mist scanned Anya over with cold eyes before they softened on the pup. Mist stared at the pup for a moment, looking obviously sad before flattening her ears and looked away.

Flame came over before saying, "If we are going to get to that camp before nightfall, we need to start the journey now. Remember that I can only walk so fast and Anya has the pup. Mist, you can ride on my back for a bit when you get tired as well." Mist looked over to her, giving a slight smile and a nod of her head. Flame walked over to Anya before saying gently, "Ready? I'll stay right by you in case you need a break of carrying your pup."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 24, 2023 02:58 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo l Male l Beta l Eastern l M: Brecken, Justice, Torrin, Yukon
Hondo was tracking the faint smell of a rabbit. He stalked it, weight on his back paws. He saw it through the trees. Sitting there, in tye sunlight, chewing in a root. He proceeded, his head low to the ground. Paw by paw. He was in pouncing range. His moth started to water as he tightened up to pounce....
The rabbit was gone in an instant. His ears perked at the sound of a familiar howl. Justice and Torrin! They most have found something, for they howled the alarm. Even though he didnt get the catch he stormed off the other way, running as fast as he could, a determined look on his face.
After a little while he began to hear muttering. He slowed to a trot, then to a stalk. He proceeded quietly and quickly. He saw Justice and Torrin, and an unknown wolf. A loner. That must be the wolf they were talking about. He burst through the undergrowth the where they were. "You!" He demanded. "What are you doing in our territory?" His hackles rose immediately. This was not good. His medium-thick coat stood on end. Making him look twice as big. He growled and spoke again. "Leave now or I'll make you." He snarled. As if they ignored him the three started to fight. He just stood there. Nit risking hurting his fellow packmates. He backed into the bushes. They hadnt seen him yet. Soon they stopped. The three bleeding badly. The loner was alone. He tightened and sprung, leaping onto the loners back. Claws digging into her side.

Edited at January 24, 2023 03:00 PM by Wolf Pride
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 24, 2023 03:07 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sneaker l Male l Hunter l Raven l M: Sundown
The medic came out looking panicked. He probably would be too. He looked a mess. Blood down his chest. Blood dripping from gis mouth. Heck, he did not want to see what his hip looked like. "No its my own blood. I lost a fang and my mouth his bleeding badly." He licked his teeth, more feeling out of place and blood pouring onto his tounge and out the side of his mouth. "I got kicked in the mouth by a buck and stabbed with his antlers." He said flicking his ear behind him. Adrenaline now gone the pain started crawling back to him. His hip burned badly and his mouth felt like on fire. He legs went out beneath him and he collasped on the ground. "It hurts so badly." He yelped in distress.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 24, 2023 03:19 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Harry|M|Guard|Strays United|M: Shadow, Humans|
Harry's eyes widened as he saw the dog catcher behind Shadow.
"Watch out!" He barked before snarling at the human. He bared his teeth, hackles raised, ready to attack.
This human was a threat to his sheep. He wouldn't let it touch anyone in his pack.
"Oh trust me, I won't be going to camp. If he follows me, I'll kill him." He growled as Shadow ran by. He barked at the human to get his attention.
He made eye contact with him, and put his head down. He went from his alert stance to his attack stance, and dropped his tail.
They stood there like that for three minutes before the man lunged at Harry.
Harry dodged it, and ran between his legs, resiting the urge to bite the human. He ran the opposite way from camp, and weaved down the streets.
He looked back, making sure that the human was following him and not Shadow.
In Harry's eyes, Shadow had a reason to live; Harry didn't. He couldn't care less if he died from a human accident. It meant that he died doing his job, and that was guarding/protecting his pack.
He thundered down the middle of the street, panting.
He caught the human out of the corner of his eye running on the sidewalk.
Where do I take this one? The park, or the worst part of the contruction site?
Harry's large paws left echos behind him as he ran. His standing ear was back to protect it from the wind rushing in it, and his floppy ear flew back in the wind as he ran.
He skidded around a sharp curve into the park's parking lot. He saw a scared looking kid as he came charging towards the mother and this child.
Harry ran past, and the human yelled after him. He growled. If he wanted to, he could have taken down the kid.
His paws hit the path, and he picked up a bit more pace. He saw the thorn bushes and dove into them. If the dogcatcher were to get close, he would attack him.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 24, 2023 03:25 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Brecken|M|Hunter|Eastern|M: Yukon, Hondo, Justice, Torrin|
Brecken had swiftly caught a rabbit when he heard chaos. He turned around, and listened. Was that a fight?
He sighed. He wasn't very good at fighting. He was just so small, he couldn't do much damage, but he could distract.
He hurdled after Hondo, but unlike Hondo, he just sat back and watched, waiting for his time to attack.
He crept around to the backside of the large female. He watched Hondo dig his claws into her side, and lunged out of the bushes, and on to her back. He grabbed onto her scruff, wanting to take the attention off of Hondo, and put it on him. That way, there was a chance that the three larger wolves could all attack the loner at once... if they got what he was trying to do.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 24, 2023 03:32 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sundown|M|Medic Apperentice|Raven|M:Sneakers|
Sundown listened to Sneakers, and watched in horror as his legs went out.
He dropped the herbs, and rolled a poppy seed to him.
"Take it. It will help the pain. I'm an not too sure how to treat your mouth." He said, his ear flicking nervously. He didn't want to mess it up.
He quickly began to chew pulp for the hip. He gathered the cob webs with his paws, and through chewing spoke.
"Tis gonna stinth." He warned as he applied the pulp onto his hip. He then started to quickly started to rub lavander on the first cob web that would touch the wound.
He then applyed the webs.
"How are you feeling? If it's faint, I need you to try and stay with me." He said, eyeing the amount of blood that his packmate had lost.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 24, 2023 03:38 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yukon | F | Loner | M: Hondo, Torrin, Justice, Brecken

Looking as the two females backed up a bit, Yukon chuckled. "What? Scared.." she stepped forward, her banner waving behind her. She soon notcied a larger male coming up behind them. Yukon lifted her crania high and grinned, "Why don't you ask Torrin that question.." looking the brute dead in the eye as she felt Torrins angry gaze on herself. "I find it funny how you wolves are so blind.." she breathed before looking over at Torrin to meet her gaze. She seen the anger and pain dance within the younger females eyes and chuckled before the brute jumped onto her back and dug his claws into her sides. She fell, rolling to get him off of her before taking her paw and roughly slapping it across the males face. She then turned and snapped her jaws at the other, wanting to get away. Yukon then snarled and ran off quickly.

Torrin & Justice | F | Scouts | Eastern | M: Yukon, Each other, Hondo, Brecken

Torrin had noticed Hondo and as he and Yukon began talking to one another, she glared at Yukon. Justices' growls got louder by the moment and went to lunge but not before Hondo did. The older sister stopped herself now and then watched as it was all over rather quickly. Torrin trotted over to Hondo and examined his face, "Are you okay?" she asked. Justice made sure Yukon had really ran off by stalking through the bushes real quick before circling back around to the other two. "Are you two okay?" she asked. Torrin only nodded before looking down at Hondo. She also looked over at Brecken, "You alright?" she asked.

Edited at January 24, 2023 03:39 PM by Yukon's Castle
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 24, 2023 08:26 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya| f | SFP | M: Flame, Brielle, Shadow(ind), Mist, Icicle and Frost
The foxes's reply didn't help Anya's nervousness. Humans are a dangerous thing, especially when they want something. They will do anything and hurt anyone to get what they want. Anya herself experienced that one time. She shivered just thinking about humans and their rough hands. She just had to protect her pup from their awful presence. Anya then let her mind wander to where Shadow had somewhat accepted her. That's where she promised to learn and be able to provide for her new pack. She really hoped he would be proud of her progress. She also happened to remember how sad Shadow was when he was there. She remembered the bloodstained dirt. Even though she knew the place she still didn't know what happened. It was obvious though that there was a fight and some died.
Anya sighed, hoping he was doing alright. Just then she heard a rustle in the bushes by her. She flicked an ear towards the sound, figuring out it was Flame and the other fox. She shivered, great another fox to deal with. It was bad enough she had to deal with two foxes and now there was a third one. It made things worse because she now had a pup to protect. Anya kept her eyes glued to the female fox as they approached. She felt Icicle accidentally brush up against her but was too busy keeping a growl down as the fox looked at her disdainfully. Anya could already tell she wasn't going to like this fox, especially with the way she was acting. The little fluff ball didn't have any right to judge when she hadn't even said a word yet.
Anya couldn't help but glare at the fox as she sat down by Frost. She pulled her pup closer to the protection of her body as she felt the fox's eyes on her and her pup. She barely even heard Frost introduce the female. More than ever Anya wished she knew how to fight. *Ill have Shadow teach me when we get to camp. Hopefully that will make him more proud of me for asking for a lesson instead of avoiding it,*Anya thought with hope. Just then Flame's voice broke into her thoughts. She flicked an ear toward Flame, clearly listening, but kept her eyes on Mist. Anya nodded and finally turned her gaze to Flame, "Im ready, but i dont need help. I can do it." Anya had to fight to keep a growl out of her voice, and even then it was a bit more growly than normal.
With that said Anya picked up Brielle, this time a little less awkward, and stood up. Just then it hit her. In the back of her mind she had thought Mist looked familiar and now she knew why. Mist was that fox that had ran into Shadow when Anya had secretly followed him. Her eyes went wide, not quite believing it. She looked at Mist, without a doubt it was the fox that had been there. She shook out of coat, making Bri whine slightly. "Hush little one." Anya whispered the best she could. She then followed behind the group of foxes as they began to walk. She kept her eyes fixed on Mist while she kept herself close to Flame. Anya was using her for reassurance and a sense of safety. In all honesty she knew Flame wouldn't be able to actually protect her from Mist but she tried not to think about that as she walked stride for stride with Flame. She accidentally got so close to Flame she brushed up against her. Anya quickly fixed her mistake by moving to the side a step or two. Only after a couple minutes she found herself getting overly nervous and maybe a bit overwhelmed about Mist. Anya did NOT like this at all and the sooner she was away from Mist was better.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 25, 2023 03:30 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Killjoy, Orien
Night smiled at the tease before rolling his eyes playfully, "Sliding down a hill. Sounds pretty fun." He said teasingly before looking up as a male slid out of the medicine den. He narrowed his eyes slightly, watching the male with a calm expression that said nothing. If this wasn't the healer, then what was he doing in the medicine den? Night twitched an ear as he listened to Killjoy's words, barely moving. A hunter. In the medicine den. He blinked a couple times to clear the thought from his mind. The male was most likely just getting food for Aquila. Yep, that was it.

When Killjoy turned back to Night, he looked a bit nervous. Night was a bit confused until he remembered that the male had only been running his pack for a year. Unlike himself, who had been doing it since he was young. He flicked an ear before saying, "Sending them out in pairs should be alright. However, if this rogue keeps being as violent as it is, we might have to send out 3 or more wolves in a patrol. If this keeps up however," Night narrowed his eyes, "we'll have to do something about that rogue."

Night paused before flattening his ears in annoyance, "Or we could let the rogue run through a fox trap. If she's up here, she doesn't know about the forest at the bottom of the mountains. If we drive her back far enough, Shadow and his foxes can take care of the rest." He said the word 'fox' with displeasure every time. Even though he was fine with Shadow, he still did not like the foxes. Granted, Icicle could be okay at times especially when she was playing with the pups. Frost, on the other hand, seemed to have a mind of his own when it came to traps and loyalty. If Night was being honest to himself, he doubted Frost was loyal to the pack but only to Shadow and Icicle.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 25, 2023 03:50 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo l Male l Beta l Eastern l M: Brecken, Yukon, Justice, Torrin, Killjoy
Hondo was thrown off onto the ground. He went up to try to bite the loner again, but was pawed across the face, enough to draw blood. After she snapped at Brecken the loner ran off. Justice made sure she was gone and the sisters asked if he was alright. "Yeah, I'm fine." He said, getting up and shaking himself off. He looked at Brecken before saying, "I know we were just attacked, so I must report to Killjoy. You two keep on patrolling, howl if you need help. Brecken keep hunting and bring back some food." With that he was off towards camp.
When he arrived at camp he went straight to Killjoy. "Killjoy, we were just attacked at the northern border by a loner." He said. Licking the blood from the scratch on his muzzle. "We fight her off but I thought you needed to know."

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    70    71    72    73    74   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us