Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Karou
08:25:56 
honestly just any terrain that's your highest level is great
 kycantina
08:25:42 ky but it's spooky
Auk, thanks :)) I used to be hardcore into forest 5 but haven't been back since the changes, not having a full team of trainees is worth losing a few mush though
 Boo
08:25:06 Chrissy
ky,
i'd run your highest level forest. i got 3 wolves from 300BE to DG yesterday doing that.
 Karou
08:24:34 
no problem it's lifesaving XD
 Auklet
08:23:56 Auk, Locket, Anklet
Kycantina,
I still use Forest 2 with one trainee. It is definitely a little worse than before, but nothing else is better and you can still get around 100 each time.
 Arachne
08:22:50 Ara/Kat
ahh thank you Karou :')
 Urux
08:22:25 Urox
Amy
Haha fair, wish the ending wasnÂ’t spoiled though!
That mustang is so pretty but it is online online.
Ah yes, dead horse on the cart ruining missions hahah classic rdr2
 distant-screams
08:22:06 katy | beetle
Kat,
me too! i think i bred him to 4 of my girls this time for extra chances xD
 Auklet
08:22:06 Auk, Locket, Anklet
Dalmatian,
Depends on how much you are training him and how, but usually BE training would go a bit faster. If you want, you can pm me and I can give you some tips.
 kycantina
08:21:23 ky but it's spooky
Speaking of BE training, is low level forest still good? I'm sick and tired of looking at her 3 years into training
-WP Click-
 Arachne
08:20:48 Ara/Kat
Katy
i hope Alastor can pull through for her 😭
 Karou
08:20:25 
arachne,
try using pursue with 1 of your wolves (agreeable or obedient) it helps lol
 distant-screams
08:20:08 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i hope she gives me something pretty e.e
 Arachne
08:19:20 Ara/Kat
Gwyn ap Nudd 1 flees successfully.
i hate this dude so much
 kycantina
08:19:15 ky but it's spooky
Amy, oof I once worked a 5am-1pm, 5pm-12am, 5am-1pm shift pattern all in two days, was veryy loopy at the end lol
 Amygdala
08:18:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
I think i know what was wrong...one of the horses driving tha carriage was dead lmao...this time both are alive
 Dalmatian
08:18:09 Dal, Dally, Dallas
-WP Click-

I don't know if I doing good with his BE training this is day 3 BE training him
 Amygdala
08:16:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Yup XD
Work yesterday was a bit weird with 3h of sleep but i managed XD

Time to collect some blessings later
 kycantina
08:16:16 ky but it's spooky
Hey Amy, are you recovered from FMC?
 Amygdala
08:15:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Okay back at the same mission...let's see if it works this time

Key ky

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : +2
Anaconda : 0
Ocelot : +5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    69    70    71    72    73   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 23, 2023 12:11 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sundown|M|Medic's Apprentice|Raven|M: Sneakers|

Sundown walked into camp, his mouth full of herbs, eyes watering from the overwhelming scent of all of them mixed together.
He trotted to the Medic's den, eager to get the strong herbs out of his jaws.
He layed them down to sort them. He hummed to himself as he worked through the sorting. It was quiet, just how he liked it. No wolves around to give him a panic attack about doing something wrong, or any loners attacking... yet.
There was alway the question of who he could trust on his mind. It wasn't that he didn't trust his packmates, but it was.
He had just finished sorting through the last of the herbs when he could smell blood. He could feel his heartrate jump, and his belly hit the floor. He didn't take the time to stop and smell what type of blood it was.
The gears in his head started turning as he went through his freashly sorted piles.
I need a bit of this, a lot of this, and some of this, as well as cobwebs, poppyseeds... The list goes on.
He quickly picked up all up in his mouth, minus the webs, and rushed out of the den.
"I am here! I am here!" He called, unsure who he was calling to, or where they were. "Who needs help?" He was in a panicked state.
He caught that, and took the time to stop, and take a step back to look around. He needed to calm down. He would mess up if he panicked.
He looked around camp, his eyes falling on a bloody Sneakers, who was limping.
He made his way over to his packmate.
"Hello Sneakers, can you tell me where it hurts, and whose blood you have on your chest? Is it your own?" He asked, not sure if they were good questions, but hoping the correct ones. He sat down, and while waiting for the male to reply, he scanned his flank for any more injuries.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 23, 2023 12:28 AM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Saige | F | Queen | Eastern | M: Marbled

Saige looked at Marbled as her bodice shook slightly. "My pups are coming.." she mumbled out. The female looked at the ground as she laid down, rolling onto her side. "I don't understand why.. It's almost a week early.. at least I think so.." she whined, licking at her stomach fur. Saige soon heard the females question, "I don't know.. Will a medic be able to help with this?" she asked, pain obvious upon her facial expression as she shuffled about in slight discomfort. I'm doing this for Weston.. She thought to herself before taking in deep breath and exhaling them slowly. Saige eventually got her breathing regulated enough and then she looked at Marbled, "Do you think I should move farther back? Just so any wind coming in doesn't hit them?" she asked the other female, keeping her breathing regulated.

Torrin | F | Apprentice Scout | Eastern | M: Justice, Brecken

Watching as her sister walked away, Torrin flicked her tail and turned toward the exit of camp. She quickly trotted after Brecken and smiled at him as he sped along. She kept up with him with ease and when he apologized she only laughed, "That's quite alright, I don't mind." she mentioned towards him, "So, what would you like to hunt?" she asked, looking around as her nares flared.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 23, 2023 02:58 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo l Male l Beta l Eastern l M: Killjoy, Brecken, Torrin, Justice
Hondo nodded. "I'll get on the patrols right now." He looked out of the corner of his eye and saw 3 wolves. Justice, Torrin, and Brecken. Perfect he thought, and ran over to meet them. They seemed to be starting to head out of camp.
"Hey, hold it there guys!" He yelled trotting over to them. "I need you to do me a favor. Justice and Torrin, you need to patrol the North border, starting at the river and patrolling around tge whole birder and stop and come back once you get to the river from tye south border. We need to make sure no loners are in our territory." He said looking the scouts over, then turned to Brecken. "Brecken you come with me. We have visitors and a lot of mouths to feed. We'll head through the woodlands and then through the rabbits Warren. Winter is coming fast and we need to stockpile." He nodded to the scouts, "Off you go." Then turned to Brecken. "Lets go." He sighed and ran off into the trees.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 23, 2023 07:10 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Torrin & Justice, Yukon | F | Scouts | Eastern | Loner | M: Hondo, Brecken, Each other

Justice stopped heading toward the den when Hondo spoke. Her auditories flicked as she watched him trot over. She noticed Torrin's demeanor change when the word loners was brought into the picture. The old sister sighed and just nodded, nudging her sister whilst trotting passed her. Torrin grumbled a little and turned, loping after her sister. "I don't understand why we have to do this, It's not like Yukon will come back!" Torrin grumbled. Justice just growled out and looked at her sister, "Why are you being so disrespectful?" The elder sister asked. Torrin just rolled her eyes as they continued onward.

After a few minutes of pacing along the trail, a familiar scent hit the faes nose. She slowed to a stop and looked around, "Justice.." Torrin muttered but the older sister had already noticed the scent as well. The two howled loudly before seeing the large mutli-coloured loner pop out of the brush nearby. Those dark green emeralds staring into the two pair of their own. Yukon let out a chuckle, that menacing, cold chuckle as she stalked toward the two. Justice got ready to attack, the older sisters banner waving in agitation behind her. "I figured you wold have come looking by now.. My queen.." Yukon smiled, lifting her crania before looked towrd Justice, "I see you bought your pet with you." She added. Justice snarled, "Pet?! Who are you calling a pet?!" Yukon looked at the smaller female and laughed aloud, "Well, it doesn't seem like you are attacking on your own, now is it??" she asked with a small grin. Justice soon lunged at the large female, Yukon easily taking her paw and digging her claws into Justices sides.

Hearing the yelp of her older sister, Torrin snarled and barreled into Yukon, the two large wolves barrel rolling a feet feet, Torrin coming out on top as the two tussled. The younger female bit down on the other females neck, not anything vital but just to get her point across. Yukon yelped before using her back feet to kick at Torrins fragile underbelly. The younger female soon winced as the bigger female managed to scratch her stomach opened slightly. Torrin snarled and backed off, Justice looked at her sister as the two backed up.

Yukon stood up and grinned widely, blood seeped from the faes neck as she lifted her crania, "Seems you have what it takes.." she chuckled once more.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 23, 2023 07:40 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena|f|fox|M: Kimulimuli
Makena flinched when the pebble hit Muli in the head. She had meant for him to catch it. "Sorry! I thought you were going to catch it!" Makena exclaimed, lowering her head in submission. Just then she felt the pebble hit her own head. She hadn't been looking directly at Muli and therefore didn't see him chuck the pebble at her. She shot her head up in surprise only to see Muli's playful smirk. The shock on her face turned to a smirk of her own as she quickly searched for the pebble. It had landed about a foot away and just as she was about to grab it she heard Muli's voice. Makena instantly stopped reaching for the pebble and turned to Muli. If he needed anything, she was here to help.
She really hoped she hadn't hurt him very much with the pebble. Makena had to admit, it hurt when it landed on her head so she knew how he felt. It also didn't help he was already hurt. Makena winced, really hoping for her sanity she hadn't hurt him that bad. Luckily Muli speaking again kicked Makena out of her thoughts. She was confused on why he seemed so nervous and was talking so slowly. By the time he was finished Makena couldnt help but smile. She was shocked sure, but she was glad she had met Muli. Even if there meeting was awkward like he said. Makena giggled quietly when Muli got defensive and said he wasn't flirting.
Even though she had only knew Muli for a couple of days it seemed like they knew eachother for a long time. Makena had honestly forgotten about his flirting tendency. "I know your not, and to be honest im glad i met you too. You made me remember how nice it is to have a friend. If we wouldn't have met i would've probably forgotten what its like to have a friend and in time, to be honest, my heart would've probably went hard. If you know what i mean, like uncaring and that sorta stuff. I would probably already be in my actual den in a forest that's far from here." Makena looked down and shifted from one paw to the other nervously. She hadn't meant to get so personal but all she said was true. She then looked back up at Muli with a smile, "Im glad im not alone anymore."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 23, 2023 08:25 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya| f | SFP | M: Flame, Brielle, Shadow(ind), Mist(ind), Icicle and Frost
Anya nodded at Flame's words. She really hoped she could prove to Shadow that she was worth something. Her life and the life of her pup somewhat deepened on it. If Shadow kicked her out she would have to fend for herself. That normally wouldn't have been a problem except she can barely hunt and fight. Just then Anya's thoughts drifted back to the snake trap. She shivered before realizing Flame had moved so she could once again snuggle her pup. She curled around Brielle only for the pup to immediately latch on to drink. Anya giggled quietly at how eager her pup was to drink as she watched.
Just then Anya heard commotion from outside of the den. Her ear's moved as she tried to understand what was going on. Apparently Flame had heard too because Anya saw her get up out of the corner of her eye. Not quite sure what to do and how to react she just listened. "A female fox crying, yet not Icicle, and two foxes moving around frantically, especially one of them." Anya whispered quietly to herself. She had no idea why she did that but she did, all the while Brielle countinued to nurse. For a split second she let her gaze land on Flame. She couldn't read how she was feeling so instead she went back to listening.
When she heard the voice of an unknown fox she curled protectively around Bri. Even though she hated fighting she was going to protect her pup with her life. She, herself had given birth to this life afterall. She wasn't just going to let Bri die. No, she would fight for her pup with all her strength. Anya couldn't tell what the female was saying but she stopped trying to figure it out when she heard Frost's voice. Maybe a friend of Frost? Anya wondered. Wait...Frost dosent have friends from what i can tell. I wonder who this female is. Just then the sound of Flame leaving made Anya snap back to reality. Right, her pup, who needed protection.
She curled around Brielle tighter, worried that something was coming to hurt her pup. I guess i really do need to learn how to fight.... Anya thought with a sigh as she stayed stalk still. Once again someone's voice, particularly Icicle this time, roused her from her thoughts. She looked up at Icicle's foxy face as she spoke. She nodded but worry was in her eye. What kind of danger was making them leave their camp? What was so dangerous that even the scary snake trap wouldn't work? As Icicle left and went over to Frost, Anya got up and looked down at her pup. She knew she had to pick Brielle up, but she wasn't really sure how.
With a sigh she bent down and awkwardly picked up her couple of days old pup. Brielle's whole back fit awkwardly yet perfectly into Anya's mouth. After she had gotten a firm grip on her pup, which proved difficult because Brielle kept squirming in displeasure, she made her way over to the foxes. Anya made sure to move slowly so she didn't drop her pup, and if she did happen to, she kept her head close to the ground so hopefully it wouldn't hurt Brielle as bad. When she finally reached the group she sat down and put Brielle on her paw. Bri instantly stopped whining and quieted. She had begun to whine because, one, she got picked up awkwardly and two because the cold air didn't feel very nice on her tender body. But now that she was on the ground she calmed down, even though the cold was still uncomfortable.
After Brielle was as comfortable as she could be Anya turned to Icicle and Frost. "Who was that other fox? And more importantly, what's so dangerous that the scare- i mean, snake trap dosent work?!" Anya asked with worry dripping from her voice. She tried to seem calm but this whole situation was stressful. To the unknown fox all the way up to the dangers that were threatening her pup, it was all scary to her.

Edited at January 23, 2023 08:30 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 23, 2023 10:02 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Killjoy, Eastern Pack(ind)
Night could tell he had eyes on him from the pack surrounding him. He kept his position before hearing Killjoy's question. He stayed silent for a moment before replying, "The humans rather stay in the city due to the cold. There are a select few that think it would be fun to go hiking but normally the foxes handle them." Night paused a moment before saying quietly, "I'm not too sure if they are still up to their tricks though. I've only seen Shadow recently and he's still not doing the best."

Night knew that only he, Killjoy and River with a select few that were still around knew about the jaguar attack. Shadow's mate and pups were killed and he had taken out his revenge on the jaguar's and a dog group in his grief. After that, he disappeared into his forest and Night rarely saw him. The foxes stopped coming to give reports shortly after and all was quiet. Until now, which to be honest, he asked for it.

Night pondered for a moment before saying, "Yesterday, I had reports of humans in the meadow taking advantage of the last warm days. Probably one of the reasons why River and Aquila were fishing and not hunting rabbits like they said they were." He paused again before sighing, "The cold season is just beginning and we are already having problems. We have only a few pups in the pack right now although I'm sure you have plenty more." Night stated before looking over to where River had laid down. "Injuries on top of that is not for the faint of heart either." Night said before raising an eyebrow at Killjoy, "Now, don't tell me she didn't wander off because I know River doesn't sit still. Did she tumble down the hill or simply get lost?" Night asked, a faint smile on his face.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 24, 2023 11:39 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orien|M|8y|Hunter|M: Aquillia(ind), Killjoy, Night and River(ind)
Orien kept still for a long time while Aquillia continued to sleep on his paw. He tried to look eles where but he couldn't help but gaze at the sleeping wolf that hindered him from moving. She looked so peaceful, sleeping there. He was glad that she was able to finally go to sleep. She needed her rest afterall, especially after what had happened. The previous day had been tiring for alot of wolves, including her. At one point a wolf came in and added a bunny to the two he had gotten for the female's. He was a bit embarrassed about his situation but the wolf didn't seem to mind and quickly left. After a while though, Orien's stomach growled. He sighed, looking out of the den and into the morning light.
It was fully morning now, and he knew he should outta be out and about now, hunting for his pack. Just the thought of food made his stomach growl again. With another sigh Orien carefully got his paw out from under Aquillia, trying not to wake her up. Once he was free he stretched his big frame. After that was done he scooted the three rabbits closer to her and went to the entrance of the cave. The minute his paws hit the dirt he realized how much of the morning he had missed. The sun shone brightly into his sleepy eyes, making him look down. With a yawn he looked up again, slowly getting used to the bright light. It took a hot minute but atlast he was seeing normally again. Orien then looked around, trying to spot his alpha to see if he needed help with anything.
Even though Orien technically wasn't the beta he sometimes acted like one. He would help wherever he could and talk to his alpha whenever he could. Just then he spotted Killjoy, his alpha....with a black male wolf and the female known as River, Aquillia's bodyguard. The male is probably the alpha of River and Aquillia, Orien thought with another yawn. He turned away from them and set his sites on the food pile. Even from where he was standing it looked horribly empty. Orien sighed, Ill deal with myself later, for now i need to go talk to Killjoy. With his decision made Orien padded over to the group of wolves. When he reached them he nodded respectfully to the black male though it wasn't submitting to him by no means. It was just a respectful hello, showing he knew his status but wasn't going to bow down.
Orien then turned to his alpha and bowed his head low, a sign of submission. "Alpha" he addressed Killjoy. "Im sorry for my laziness and im sorry for interrupting. Have i missed anything important besides our new guest?" He apologized and then asked, slightly nodding towards the black male. "Also is there anything you need me to do? The food pile is low so with your permission i would like to go hunting. Im also willing tp help with something if you need." Orien said, finally stopping his bowing and instead sitting by his alpha. He glanced at the two wolves for a split second before returning his focus back to his alpha. He would introduce himself to the black alpha once his alpha had responded, and only then. Atleast he would if Killjoy didn't do it for him.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 24, 2023 12:30 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Night, River, Orien|
Killjoy nodded along as Night spoke about the humans astraying.
Not too bad.
He chuckled at his last comment.
"River wanders? Really? I had no idea!" He teased. "Honestly, I'm not sure if she fell down the hill. I know I slid down it this morning." He said, glancing at River.
He turned when he heard Oriens voice, glad that he was now up and moving. Slightly embarassed with how he bowed his head. He felt that when a wolf showed that much submission to their Alpha, it meant that the wolf was often scared of their Alpha. He didn't think that he was a scary wolf, nor did he believe that any wolf needed to submit to him.
His ears went back slightly, as he listened to Orien.
"You are fine Orien, you had a long day yesterday. This is Alpha Night," He said, his eyes shifting to the other Alpha before returning to his Hunter, "Umm.. What did you miss? There was a fight with a loner, Bee had her pups, but I think that's about it."
He glanced around as he sat down next to him. "If you want to hunt, or go and check on Torrin and Justice. I believe that Hondo sent them out to check the Northern Borders."
He then turned back to Night. He was nervous that he would be judged for the way that he was running his pack. He hoped that it didn't show in his eyes, but it probably did, and if it didn't show in his eyes, it showed in his ears.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 24, 2023 02:18 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | Shadow Forest | M: Harry, humans
Shadow nodded before chuckling, "Humans come up with odd names that some come to like." He frowned slightly though, "Humans think of animals as simply disposable items. At one point, you think they love you and they leave you to fend for yourself. At least," Shadow looked back towards the camp, "That's what Shalah thinks. You might have had a better human than she did." He couldn't wrap his head why dogs liked living with humans when they could be free but he didn't despise them like some wolves. Alha could be hilarious sometimes.

Shadow was about to say something when a shadow casted over him. He rolled on instinct, in time to miss the net that landed where he had been. The human huffed something before trying to bribe him closer with a treat. Shadow ran over to Harry before saying, "Split up and don't go back to camp. If he follows you, I'll circle around and get him off your trail from behind." He didn't say what would happen if the dogcatcher followed him. He wouldn't hesitate to attack the human but didn't want to so close to the camp.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    69    70    71    72    73   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us