Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Karou
08:27:08 
ky,
why is your highest terrain mountains 40 help XD
 Boo
08:26:54 Chrissy
karou,
agreed, i'm also a huge fan of tundra for BE training.
 kycantina
08:26:42 ky but it's spooky
Karou, mountains 40 isn't great I'll tell ya that ;')
 Arachne
08:26:30 Ara/Kat
Katy
he better give you so,etching good then!! hes gotta start locking in with how hes been producing recently >.>
 Karou
08:25:56 
honestly just any terrain that's your highest level is great
 kycantina
08:25:42 ky but it's spooky
Auk, thanks :)) I used to be hardcore into forest 5 but haven't been back since the changes, not having a full team of trainees is worth losing a few mush though
 Boo
08:25:06 Chrissy
ky,
i'd run your highest level forest. i got 3 wolves from 300BE to DG yesterday doing that.
 Karou
08:24:34 
no problem it's lifesaving XD
 Auklet
08:23:56 Auk, Locket, Anklet
Kycantina,
I still use Forest 2 with one trainee. It is definitely a little worse than before, but nothing else is better and you can still get around 100 each time.
 Arachne
08:22:50 Ara/Kat
ahh thank you Karou :')
 Urux
08:22:25 Urox
Amy
Haha fair, wish the ending wasnÂ’t spoiled though!
That mustang is so pretty but it is online online.
Ah yes, dead horse on the cart ruining missions hahah classic rdr2
 distant-screams
08:22:06 katy | beetle
Kat,
me too! i think i bred him to 4 of my girls this time for extra chances xD
 Auklet
08:22:06 Auk, Locket, Anklet
Dalmatian,
Depends on how much you are training him and how, but usually BE training would go a bit faster. If you want, you can pm me and I can give you some tips.
 kycantina
08:21:23 ky but it's spooky
Speaking of BE training, is low level forest still good? I'm sick and tired of looking at her 3 years into training
-WP Click-
 Arachne
08:20:48 Ara/Kat
Katy
i hope Alastor can pull through for her 😭
 Karou
08:20:25 
arachne,
try using pursue with 1 of your wolves (agreeable or obedient) it helps lol
 distant-screams
08:20:08 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i hope she gives me something pretty e.e
 Arachne
08:19:20 Ara/Kat
Gwyn ap Nudd 1 flees successfully.
i hate this dude so much
 kycantina
08:19:15 ky but it's spooky
Amy, oof I once worked a 5am-1pm, 5pm-12am, 5am-1pm shift pattern all in two days, was veryy loopy at the end lol
 Amygdala
08:18:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
I think i know what was wrong...one of the horses driving tha carriage was dead lmao...this time both are alive

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : +2
Anaconda : 0
Ocelot : +5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    68    69    70    71    72   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 20, 2023 02:57 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night & River | M & F | Alpha & Hunter | Raven | M: Killjoy, Fallon, Hondo, Camp, Aquila(ind), Sorrel, Each other
Night looked back at Hondo before saying, "Brute got a bit swept up with the river looking for the hunters. He is--hopefully--back at camp resting." He then followed Killjoy up a steep looking hill before sitting down at the top as Killjoy paused. He gave him a look before saying, "We'll have to find a way for my injured wolves to get down this hill without tumbling." Night then followed him into camp and waited beside him as he asked his beta to see if Aquila was awake. He waited a moment before sitting down next to Killjoy, keeping his head high and his ears forward. The camp wasn't the most active but at least no one was snarling at them. . yet.

River watched Sorrel grab a rabbit and disappear into the medic's den. Deciding she didn't want to sit still, she got up and headed towards the den to meet Sorrely halfway before she heard a familiar voice. She sat down as her alpha came in with Killjoy. Fallon wasn't far behind too. River was a bit confused as to why it was Fallon and not Brute but quickly wiped that expression away. River flattened an ear as Night scanned the camp and finally landed on her. She gave him an innocent smile which made him look at her annoyed before he started her and Sorrel's way. "I see your already up and about," Night said, taking her in before sitting down next to her to look at her shoulder.

"It's just a scratch." River said, looking slightly annoyed which made Night sigh. She gave him a tiny grin and he raised an eyebrow. River tilted her head ever so slightly away so she wasn't looking at him anymore. "Yes, we will talk about that later." Night said quietly, translating it into that she got herself in some trouble. Night then looked at Killjoy, "We do indeed need to speak. I would like to see Aquila though. She is my lead hunter." Night said before River, not so subtly, bumped him. He gave her a look and she glared back. Got it, talking about this later. Night grunted before getting up to sit next to Killjoy, "What would you like to speak about?"
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 20, 2023 03:05 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | Shadow Forest | M: Harry
Shadow listened to the words before sitting down across from the dog. He flicked an ear before saying, "You never gave me your name. And how exactly did you come into Alha's pack? I don't remember you being in it last year." He scanned the dog over again before tapping the tip of his tail thinking.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 21, 2023 11:25 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame & Foxes | F & M | Shadow Forest & Loner | M: Each other, Anya, Bri
Flame tilted her head up after Anya came in. She gave a smile before saying, "I hope your learning well. The traps can be scary at first but once you learn how to avoid them, they can be easy to use against those who want to harm you." She gave the other female space to snuggle her pup before hearing a commotion outside. She got up to poke her head outside. Tilting her ears, she heard the pattering of too many paws and the cries of a female.

Frost and Mist had burst into the clearing before Mist collapsed. The kit she had been carrying didn't even make a sound as it hit the ground. Frost set the pup he had been carrying down but it also didn't make a sound. He nosed it before his ears flattened as it fell over. The poor kit probably never had a chance even on the way here. Mist had gotten to her paws and was trying to bring the one back. A lost cause but Frost didn't dare intervene. He knew the kit wasn't hers but she was just like Icicle. Speaking of whom, his sister scurried over and tried helping the other one before he pulled her off of it. Mist's cries roused Flame from the den but the female didn't leave the entrance.

Frost finally let go of Icicle before going over to Mist. "Mist, enough." He said gently but firmly, placing himself between her and the dead kit. Mist stopped, weeping into his fur. "She didn't even get to see the river yet. Or taste the fishy taste of minnows." Mist cried into him and he wrapped his tail around her. After a moment, he turned his head to speak to Flame and Icicle. "Shadow told me to round you all up and get you up the mountain. I'll have to find Night once we're up there. The humans have moved closer to camp, it will be safer for the pup if we move." Frost said, giving a pointed glance at the den. Flame nodded before saying, "Mist, come with me hon. We'll bury the kits quickly before leaving."

Mist sniffed, finally untangling from Frost before picking up one of the dead kits. Flame sniffed for a moment before picking the other one up. Icicle watched them disappear before hopping over to the den. "Anya, we are going to have to move. It's not safe here in camp so we're moving to a safer place." Icicle said gently before looking back towards Frost. "We'll have to scout ahead for the best routes up." Frost nodded in acknowledgment before sitting down, waiting for the two females to return.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 22, 2023 01:22 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Justice & Torrin | F | Scouts | Eastern | M: Killjoy, Night, Fallon(ind), Brecken(dir)

Justice flicked her auditories about as she listened to the brutes words before looking back at her sister. That's when she noticed Killjoy had brought in new wolves. They wreaked of Raven pack. The faes audits folded back against her crania as it rose in a slightly domineering way. Torrin also seen this and growled slightly before standing and turning, watching the wolves wearily before turning her attention to the male, "I'd be down for a hunt," she mentioned toward the brute before looking toward her sister. Torrin was still upset, but now tried to hide it.

Justice continued to watch the group closely before hearing her sister speak, "You two go ahead.. I'll stay here just in case out Alphas actions turn to bite him in the ass.." she mentioned before walking toward the scouts den. Torrin just nodded at her sister before turning back to the other. "I didn't quite catch your name, I'm Torrin." she stated toward Brecken, giving her tail a small wag to show she was alright.

Saige | F | Queen | Eastern | M: Marbled, Illusion, Malicia(dir), Killjoy, Night, Fallon(Ind)

Saige smiled as the other introduced herself. The small thud of her tail hitting the ground as she gave it a small wag. "It's good to meet you, Matbled.." she mentioned with a small nod before noticing the faes attention turn to something else. Saige turned her crania to look at what the other was, Noticing the alpha with some stanger wolves. They didn't smell like Eastern pack wolves, which struck fear through the females body. Saige quickly stood and trotted back toward the Queen den and noticed the other expecting mother and the male playing. Saige's audits lowered as she instantly thought about her mate. She let out a silent sigh and just laid at the entrance of the den, her tired eyes staying open to watch the newcomers wearily. She didn't want to chance losing her puppies. They were the only thing she had left of her mate.

Saige laid there silently for a moment or two before feeling an overwhelming amount of pain. Her orbs srunched shut as she grunted a bit, the faes bodie becoming rigid. "What is happening?" she mumbled before feeling the puppies begin to move rapidly within her. She soon put two and two together and her eyes widened, she looked back at the pair and quickly spoke, "Uh.. I don't mean to disrupt your play.. But.. I think My puppies are coming.. and.. Uh.. It's way to early.. I don't know what I should do." Saige was frantic, she wasn't supposed to have her puppies until the end of next week, at least she thought. Her panting grew heavier within the second as she srunched her orbs closed again, letting out a loud yelp. The pain was growing worse. She was confused and afraid more than anything at the moment.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 22, 2023 01:44 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo l Male l Beta l Eastern l M: Night, Fallon, and Killjoy
Hondo nodded as Night spoke. "Ok, I thought something might have happened." He said, and followed them. As they got to the camp he realized the prey pile wasn't too big, and since they had visitors from another pack, they had more mouths to feed. He walked over to Killjoy. He bowed his head and said, "Killjoy the prey pile is running low, may I organize a hunting patrol? Or shall I go myself. We also should patrol our borders to see if rouges are nearby, and perhaps start planning for winter." He knew it was alot but they needed to get it done. His stomach started to rumble and his mouth started to water as he mentioned food.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 22, 2023 02:41 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l M: None
Brute stopped at the entrance to Night's den. "Night, may I enter?" He asked and peered inside. No answer. He sniffed the air, Night's scent was there but old. Where had he gotten off too? He thought and looked around. Fallon seemed to be gone too. He frowned. Probably off on another Pack meeting. He huffed, he would be out of action for awhile. If only he could heal over night. He went over to the prey pile, and picked a plump rabbit. He shivered from a cold breeze that wafted in no scents of prey. Prey would be scarce now. They would need all they could find. He took the rabbit and went into the Beta den. He could smell Fallon's sweet smell clearly. He gave a slight smile through holding the rabbit. Hopefully she would like him. He sighed and layed down, crunching into the rabbit, its tender meat starting to seize his hhunger.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 22, 2023 03:26 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sneaker l Male l Hunter l Raven l M: None
Sneaker stalked through the undergrowth. Doing just as he was named after. Silent and unseen. He stuck in the shadows and all you could see was his bright golden eyes. His ears back and most of his weight on his back legs he proceeded. The smell of deer was flooding his nostrils. This just might be the last one he catches before winter. Most wolves couldnt take down a deer by themselves. But Sneaker was different. His big stocky body and muscular legs made him be able to pull one down alone. Also the fact that he was almost unseen. But now light filtered through the trees. Even though he preferred to hunt in the dark.
Something moved in the distance. A white tail flickered and a huge head full of antlers grazed and ripped up grass. With slight movements and his ears pinned back he slowly creeped closer to the deer. Just when he was almost was in pouncing range the deer's head shot up. It looked straight into his eyes. No you idiot! He thought, You approached upwind! It could smell you! Just then the buck took off into the undergrowth. Sneaker put on a burst of speed and followed. More nimbler in the undergrowth he soon was on its heels. He had to act fast before they got into the rabbit Warren up ahead. He pounced, flying through the air, and landed on its rump. Claws digging into its sides and hind legs digging into its hide. The buck bucked causing him to lose his grip, and sent him flying. He landed a few feet away and got the wind knocked out of him. But luckily it caused the deer to stumble, and it too lay bleeding at the edge of the clearing. Sneaker quickly got up and ran towards it. The buck got to its feet before Sneaker reached it. He pounced but not before the buck kicked at him with its back hooves and hit him straight in the muzzle. One of his fangs flew out and landed nearby, causing his mouth to start bleeding. But through the pain he still chased after the deer. He soon caught up to the injured buck and took the long way around, to avoid another kick. He then pounced for his neck and sank a deep bite for the throat, which caused pain to Sneaker. The buck stopped and reared, bringing Sneaker with him. His hind legs left the ground and flew up towards the bucks face, causing him to be practically upside down. The deer stabbed him with his antlers in the hip, leaving a deep gash in his left hip. He yelped without letting go.
After awhile of struggling the deer gave its final breath, and soon it was dead. Sneaker let go and lick his teeth, where his fang used to be. It hurt, so he stopped. Blood drained down his neck, making his chest fur turn red. Using the left side of his mouth he started to drag the deer back to camp, limping on his left side.
When he finally got back to camp he dragged the deer to the prey pile and limp towards the medic den. Hopefully Sundown could help him.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 22, 2023 11:03 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Night, Hondo, River, Aquila|
Killjoy watched Night walk over to River. He was sitting in a confortable position with his tail rapped around his paws, his warm blue eyes taking in the Alpha checking up on his hunter.
It was rather quite a sweet scene to see, although, he would be lying if he were to say that he was taking in the whole scene and not just the silver wolf that sat next the black Alpha.
His eyes shifted from River to Night as he watched him for any body language.
He heard a somewhat faint yelp, and glared at Marbled to go and check on Saige. That got him an eyeroll from his sister, but she went off to do what she was told.
He turned back to Night, ears forwards, and mind open....That was before Night asked what he wanted to speak about. He kept a smile on his face, but internally he was trying to not panic.
We already talked about the loner. I guess it wouldn't hurt to talk about it again. I just need to buy Orien some time.
He glanced at the Medic den out of the corner of his eye. He turned as Hondo walked over.
"A hunt would be wonderful, thank you." He said, hoping that his gratefulness shone in his eyes. He was happy that his Beta was worrying about the oncoming cold like he was.
He turned back to Night, still unsure what to talk about.
"How do the humans normally react to winter? Are they more prone to come out here, or stay in the city during the cold weather?" He asked, putting on a worried face, hoping that he couldn't see right through his buffering.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 22, 2023 11:37 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Harry|M|Guard|Strays United|M: Shadow|
Harry rapped his long tail around his paws, his black tip standing out on his light brown pelt. He smiled, excited, and proud of himself for being able to talk to a wolf without trying to rip it's throat out like he'd always imagined.
He listened to the questions, and the statements that came after them. He stopped and thought about how much he wanted to expose.
"I am Harry; I know, it's a dumb name." He said with a smile. It may have been a dumb name, but it was the last thing that he had from his beloved human. "I came to the pack after my human lost his farm and let me go to the streets." He said, watching the wolf. His ear flicked behind him, listening for any movement.
He wasn't a fan of sitting in an ally, as there was no saying when an enemy could come up behind and attack you, but at that point, Harry was willing to risk it. After all, what couldn't be taken down by a wolf and a large ex guard dog?
A lot.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 22, 2023 11:56 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Marbled|F|Hunter|Eastern|M:Saige, Killjoy|
Marbled watched Saige stand up, very quickly, and move away from the outside Raven wolves. She knew that the pack was on friendly terms, but the wolf was also a newer member, so it most likely wasn't well known with her.
She stood up, wanting to greet her brother when she heard a yelp. She glanced over at Saige, unsure if she should go and see to her, or go and find the Medic first.
She caught Killjoy's eye, and with a sigh, she turned, and quickly went towards the Queen.
She reached her side, not wanting to get in Illusion's way because after many years, he still terrified her.
"Are you okay? Should I go and get help?" She asked, worried.
She was at the Queen's side, trying to remain calm as well, while not keeping her cool well.
She was looking around the camp, her eyes falling on Bee's den.
She just gave birth today as well... I don't really want to bug her, but it's an emergency, plus the medic might already be in her den.
"What can I do to help?" She asked, not wanting to leave her side.
|Brecken|M|Hunter|Eastern|M: Justice and Torrin|
Brecken watched Justice turn, and walk away, wondering what she meant by her comment. He shrugged it off, knowing that he wouldn't be much help around camp.
He instead turned his attention to Torrin.
"I am Brecken." The small, lean male said, getting up and heading for the enterence.
He couldn't wait to run. He loved to run. The rush of the air in his fur as he ran. There was nothing better.
He danced around as he trotted towards it, like a thoroughbred dancing around the paddock before a race. His ears were perked, and his muscles were relaxed. He had a certian shine in his eyes as he thought about running.
He knew that it was a dumb thing to get excited about, but it still was the thing that got him hyped was running.
He turned to the young female.
"Sorry. I'm just very excited to get out of camp. I love to run." He said, speaking quickly.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    68    69    70    71    72   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us