Chatbox
 The Amethyst
09:31:54 Dart
Marsh

Honse
 Mirko
09:31:50 Mir
Ace
Lmao, definitely change it then. Good luck!
 Rogue Whispers
09:31:26 Rogue is a Ghost
marsh,
honse
 Ace
09:30:58 ace <3
mir,
heh no time for that! its due in exactly 1 hour. I'll just change it.
 Sassy Otaku
09:30:25 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
Thankfully, all my terrains are high enough where I can profit pretty easily, which helps
 Mirko
09:30:24 Mir
Ace
personal opinion, its probably not good for school. I'd check with a teacher first, just to see if profanity is alright to use
 technoblade
09:29:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

Fair enough, I only really explore other unsavoury terrains when I get a quest for it.
 starmutt
09:29:23 marsh | they/it
finished the honse :3
 Ace
09:29:18 ace <3
mir,
the true definition of feminism. Its a reference to merriam of the dictionary. Idk, I just dunno if its too innapropriate for school.
 starmutt
09:28:26 marsh | they/it
i googled how sabino looks and then gave up and winged it
 Transcendence
09:27:29 anti gen ai
I'm doing a buttermilk buckskin later today but they have to have an irregular appy ass and look less yellow 💀
 Sassy Otaku
09:26:57 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
It'll probably help me having the conquer quests and stuff too. Added motivation to hit different terrains
 Mirko
09:26:39 Mir
Ace
could be better, whats the paper on?
 starmutt
09:26:16 marsh | they/it
sketchbook
 Rogue Whispers
09:26:02 Rogue is a Ghost
Marsh,
what drawing site do you use?
 technoblade
09:25:59 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

That's a good goal, then you can raise it to 500 and so on.
 technoblade
09:25:25 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

I need to just finish this guy up
 Sassy Otaku
09:25:17 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
My only real goal right now is I want to get all my terrains to level 300
 Ace
09:25:08 ace <3
how bad do yall think it is for my essay title to be 'f*** Merriam' for a high school paper?
 distant-screams
09:25:00 katy | beetle
haha just reminding everybody of their WIP art xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -3
Cougar : +2
Death Adder : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   26 

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 24, 2023 01:20 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Violet/ second/ Meadowclan/ M: Willow, Chogan, hirola,
Violet crouched down. Her fur bristling slightly.
" Willow, Chogan. Go around the left. Hirola and I will go right. Let's try to surround it." she whispered to the patrol.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 24, 2023 08:58 PM

Upstep Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frisk | Trainee | Meadow Clan | finishes T: Honey M: some foxes, Myra, and Cuckoo
-
Frisk had turned away. He didn't pay much heed to the other foxes around him, such as what Hirola was doing. He snuck off. He decided to get some moss for Myra, so as not to seem as suspicious. He gathered some moss in the trees near the camp. For a few he stood up on his rear paws with his front paws on the trunk in front of him, as he grabbed some moss off the bark of the tree. Gathering moss wasn't his highest priority though. He went to the elders area, or whereever he was suppost to drop off the moss at. The moss didn't have a bunch of stuff in it, and wasn't too different, it wasn't the very softest type however. He dropped it off without saying a word. He snuck off into the plants. There were plants on either side of him, he could see them. Thankfully on his travelling some wild boar hadn't found him. Some time, he came upon a place he could see the border with Beach Clan. He saw Cuckoo near the border. Oh the beach foxes are nearing the territory, he thought. Should he go back and report to the clan, or not tell them at all. Actually he didn't see any trespassing, but he wasn't really thinking of that much. Eventually he turned away and left. His mother didn't notice, he had been gone for a while, and he didn't know about the badger either. He continued exploring, and quite enjoyed it.

Edited at December 24, 2023 08:59 PM by RightWolf 🦃
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 25, 2023 12:37 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Chogan/M/Soldier/Meadow Clan/(M: Violet)

As the command came from the female, Chogan slipped around to the left, his hackles bristling. He got into his position and waited for Violet to give the command to attack.

Edited at December 25, 2023 10:51 AM by Tombstone Pack
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 25, 2023 05:44 AM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Spider - Soldier - Beach Clan - M: Tundra, Cypress
Spider watched the two foxes exchange words, or barks in Tundras case. He rolled his eyes a little watching the vixen finally lay down in her nest, not at her but at the drama.
'Why you gotta pick on her,' he asked Cypress in a whisper, 'its not like you like her.'
Spider jokingly lifted his eyebrows, jokingly pawing at the male a little before he walked away.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 25, 2023 05:46 AM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rp Thread Announcment - Night is approaching and the sun is setting for the end of the day.
General Announcment - Just a reminder because it drives me insane, no non RP post text in here, add it in the chat or pm the person. Obviously besides my events and announcements. Otherwise Merry Christmas!
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 25, 2023 10:57 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Tundra/F/Soldier/Beach Clan/(M:)

With a loud huff the female curled up in the nest, her fluffy tail covering her snout. She was usually quite nice but man that fox annoyed her. With a low growl Tundra closed her eyes, falling into a light slumber.

+++

Cypress/M/Soldier/Beach Clan/(M: Spider)

Before completely disappearing into the weeds Cypress turned with a fox like grin as he looked at Spider. "Nah, you're right about that. I do not like her. I just can't help but to pick on everyone who comes up to me spittin' mad about a crab or two." He let out a quiet laugh, vanishing into the weeds with this. Trotting daintily through the grass, Cypress picked up the speed a little and loped along, gingerly sniffing the air. Near the border that seperated Meadow Clan and Beach Clan, he smelled something interesting- a badger. "Well I gotta see this." Cypress murmured, glancing around before crossing the line. He snuck forward, his pelt almost invisible in the tall grass. Soon foxes came into view, surrounding a healthy looking badger. Cypress hid in a tangle of weeds to watch the scene, his eyes aglow with interest.

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 25, 2023 12:29 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Willow | Female | Meadow clan | Soldier | M: Violet (Dir) The patrol group
-
Willow nodded towards Violet as she kept low to the ground. She moved over towards the left, staying hidden from the creature until the time would be right. She watched it warily. The sun was already setting so they'd have to get this done soon. Willow just hoped that they'd get through the situation with as limited injuries in the patrol group as possible. Prehaps the Badger would go without much of a fight. They'd just have to wait and see.

Edited at December 25, 2023 12:30 PM by Crazydayz
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 25, 2023 02:26 PM

Upstep Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frisk | Trainee | Meadow Clan
-
Night was approaching, Frisk could see. He took a look at the sky. He headed on. Should he return to the camp? He's hadn't stayed out all night before like this. But how would he get away again, he thought. So, he continued exploring, away from the camp. He wanted to be outside, and to explore.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 26, 2023 11:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Chogan/M/Soldier/Meadow Clan/(M: Willow, Cypress)

The burly fox tensed slightly as he readied himself, crouching low in the weeds. With quick glance towards the female at his flank, something caught his eye in the bushes beyond. A mottled grey pelt- not one he recognized. +Beach clan+ Chogan thought angrily, his hackles bristling at the thought of that seagull scum on Meadow Clan's land. Still, he decided to focus on the badger- otherwise his clanmates could get injured.

Edited at December 26, 2023 11:53 PM by Tombstone Pack
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 27, 2023 08:56 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Marigold | F | Beach Clan | Medic | M: Open!
-
Marigold decided to head out and search for some herbs to try and restock the shelves. She passed through her clan's camp, exiting the boat that they had made home. She's have to learn where each herb grew for herself now compared to when she was just helping out the old medic.
~
Marigold eventually came across some ginger which she recalled as being useful for foxes who had nausea. Feeling pleased with herself she worked on getting some of the plant up from the ground. Despite living by the water their entire lives some foxes still got sea-sick from time to time.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   26 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us