Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Enigma
06:08:30 
Lol I messed up my 100 day login streak, I was 11 days away
 Enigma
06:05:02 
Damn good job on FMC everyone. Amy you got 2nd!!!
 Bobcat
06:03:45 (She) Cat {no bob}
Your wolves played: Thorn play fights with Peril
My two best fighters, attacking each other.
 ZefhyrMaracaibo
05:48:16 
:)
 Urux
05:43:09 Urox
-WP Click-
If we're on a paws run >->?
 distant-screams
05:31:39 katy | beetle
Amy,
thanks ^^ i need to draw him eventually still
 Amygdala
05:30:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
Damn....arrax looks so good
 distant-screams
05:28:58 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Bobcat
05:26:22 (She) Cat {no bob}
Karou
There should be a button where the wolves name that just says paws up. Just click it. That's it.
 Karou
05:24:56 
how do you have so many paws on a WOLF?
 Bobcat
05:24:20 (She) Cat {no bob}
-WP Click-
Can we bring her up to 60 paws?
 Karou
05:19:36 
October 17th could NOT come faster so I can train my DH :<
 ZefhyrMaracaibo
05:13:06 
oops i wasted an apple on a premium background that came through with all different colors...oh my...not pastel like the thumbnail, but hot dayglow reds and oranges. whoa nellie!
 Amygdala
05:12:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Karou
Wow she looks amazing...how can he not like her
 Karou
05:12:43 
yeah they made 40 apples LOL but it was worth
 Arachne
05:12:19 Ara/Kat
Karou sheÂ’s gorgeous, and a twin too?? Dang her breeder made bank from them
 Karou
05:10:08 
-WP Click-
i don't know she is literally maxed and he never likes the response
 Amygdala
05:08:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
He only sometimes loves me...i gotta check which guys he likes
 Arachne
05:05:24 Ara/Kat
The church grim loves my wolves 0.0 might be morals? I have no idea
 Amygdala
05:00:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Pvp anyone?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : -4
Grey Fox : +3
Spotted Hyena : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    67    68    69    70    71   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 18, 2023 07:23 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | Shadow Forest | M: Harry
Shadow turned back as he heard the male behind him. He listened to the words before flicking his ears, annoyed with himself. Was it still that visible? He closed his eyes before making eye contact with the dog, "Will it though? Will time make it better or worse? Has it done so for you?" Shadow said, lifting his head as he spoke to the dog. He hadn't seen the dog relax much at all around him, even in camp. He flicked an ear before he said quietly, "Time only makes it better if you don't do something about it. So it doesn't work for me." A flash of regret went through his eyes before disappearing. He flicked his tail, waiting for the male to speak.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 18, 2023 08:22 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Saige | F | Queen | Eastern Pack | M: Marbled

The female sighed softly as she looked around the camp, her auditories flicking before her orbs landed on a female walking over to her, tail wagging and audits perked. Saige would offer a small, tired smile as she let a small laugh escape her maw, "Tired, but, I'm doing well.." she stated before she sat up so she was more even in height with the other. Saige then looked around then back toward the fae, "I'm sorry.. I know I have been in this pack long enough that I should know.. But, what is your name?" she asked, tilting her crania a bit.

Torrin & Justice | Females | Scouts | Eastern | M: Malicia, Illusion(ind), Brecken

"Why did you run off again?" Justice asked, looking disappointingly at her sister. Torrin only folded her audits back as she looked toward the ground, "Justice.. You don't-" she was cut off by her sister. "I don't what? Understand that you love someone who hasn't even given you a second thought? For god sakes Torrin, open your eyes! Malicia is obviously pregnant with his pups, otherwise why would she be so attached?" she exclaimed in an aggravated whisper. Which, she instantly regretted once seeing the pain flood into her sisters gaze. "I'm sorry.." Justice spoke before noticing Brecken trotting over out of the corner of her eye.

Her crania lifted a bit and she gently tapped Torrin's shoulder as she turned toward Brecken, "Good morning." Justice spoke softly, a small smile spreading onto her maw. Torrin turned her head only slightly toward the other before looking back down at her paws. She hated it when people seen her like this. Torrin soon drew in a deep breath before exhaling and turning towards Brecken as well, giving him a small nod.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 18, 2023 11:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Fallon|F|6|Beta|Raven|M: Hondo, Night, Killjoy
-
Fallon stayed slilent.
Look. Watch. Listen.
She didn't trust these wolves completely yet, and she still was on edge. Why where they hidding? I'm sure they knew we would notice our wolves missing by now. It doesn't make any sense!
Fallon's mind kept whirling at the tension became so thick she could slice it with her claws. She was so deep in thought that she didn't hear the conversation around her. She was jolted by Night's voice, and she blinked back to reality as she turned her attention to the male beta. Hondo.
Her aqua eyes glazed over his frame. He was slightly bigger than her, around 10 pounds or so. He was a dark grey and brown brindled wolf with a black face mask and topaz eyes that twinkled ever so often. He seemed to be built for speed and agility, but you can always be surprised. Fallon has a twinge of guilt that she was sizing up "allies", but you never know.
Constat Vigilance
Do or do not. There is no try
Hope is a spark. Don't let it flame in your enemies
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer
Fight for what you want, not what others want
Fallon's head filled with the mottos of her old pack. Before the change. Her eyes glazed over as flickers of memorys brushed past her heart. A sadness engulfed her, and she missed the times when she was younger.
When she was hopeful.
When she was free.

Edited at January 18, 2023 11:47 PM by Wolffe
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 19, 2023 12:56 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya| f | SFP | M: Icicle
Anya nodded before following right behind Icicle. She wasn't sure what the traps were like so she was glad they were taking a safe path. As they walked along she was tempted to ask what kind of traps there were. Even though she was curious she knew soon enough she would see, so there for she didn't ask. After a good walk Anya stopped when Icicle asked her to stop with her tail. She shivered, not liking the feeling of the bushy tail against her. She then looked up at Icicle who had jumped up onto a branch. With the word listen, Anya knew exactly what to do. She closed her eyes before focusing on her ears.
A second later her eyes popped open and she jumped back in fear. She could hear the snakes, but couldn't see them. "Snakes!" She squeaked out. Anya began searching everywhere around her for snakes. She gulped, still not being able to see the trap. Obviously scared Anya looked up at Icicle. "C-can we go now? Ive seen, or uhh heard the trap so i think ive learned enough." She said, her voice slightly shaky. Anya nervously swiveled her ears back and forth, trying to locate where the snakes were. Anya did not like this situation one bit and wanted to leave as soon as possible.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 19, 2023 09:06 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle | F | Fox | Shadow Forest Pack | M: Anya
Icicle watched Anya jump back with a sigh. That's how most reacted when she showed them this trap. Once the female was standing still again, Icicle reached onto her hind legs before snatching a snake out of the net. She pinned it gently to the tree branch before letting it go. It slithered up before draping along the tree. "The snakes is the net traps are harmless. When they drop, they get scared and bite only if the animal underneath snarls or bucks. Normally they do, which makes this trap effective." Icicle said before picking the snake up to put back in the net.

She turned back to Anya, "Throughout the day, I will be teaching you the different kinds of traps. I have a few stashed in camp that have yet to be set so I'll show you those." She jumped down before heading down another path. "I'm going to show you another safe path to camp so you know more than just one." She explained as she turned at a tree. If Flame was walking down the path, she would brush against the trunk at the sharp turn. Icicle continued on until they got back to camp. Once back, she said, "Go visit your pup. I'll get some of the traps out so we can go over those and we will go over where you can find them after a bit. I'll try not to spook you again too." She said the last bit with a sorry look on her face before she headed off towards her tiny den.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 19, 2023 08:02 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena|f|fox|M: Kimulimuli
Makena smiled reassuringly, "Im fine, so if you really need water im able." She let her smile fade as Muli looked away. Makena was tempted to let out a sigh but didn't. The truth was she was tried; tired of pretending she was okay with Muli being hurt. It ate her up inside to see Muli like this. She wanted to help, to make it all better, yet she couldn't. As Muli grabbed a rock and tossed it into the air Makena slid down into a laying position. She closed her eyes, holding in a yawn. Makena just layed there for a second, trying to get rid of the awful thoughts, yet to no avail. Everytime she closed her eyes, all she could see was doom. Just then she opened an eye, just to make sure Muli was still okay.
Makena held in a laugh, a smile appearing on her face as the pebble hit Muli's nose. It was honestly adorable to her. That's when she realized the rock had landed out of reach. Makena pushed herself up and walked over to Muli and the rock. She picked up the pebble in her mouth before turning to Muli. "Missed this?" Makena asked with a playful smile, the pebble still in her mouth. She took a step back before sitting. "Get ready." Makena said as soon as her butt hit the ground. With that Makena tossed the rock in Muli's direction. She hoped he had understood and was now going to catch it but only time would tell.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 19, 2023 08:03 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya| f | SFP | M: Icicle, Flame and Brielle
Anya couldn't believe her eyes when Icicle picked one up. She was releaved when Icicle said it was harmless. It still made her shiver though, but she nodded. Even if they were harmless it would still suck to get bitten by not only one, but multiple. Anya made a mental note to stay away from this area. Even though she knew of the trap she didn't want to accidentally forget about it or get stuck under it. Anya wouldn't forgive herself if she forgot about this trap. Out of all of the traps, even though she hadn't saw them, she was pretty sure this was the one she wanted to avoid most.
Anya nodded with a shake of her pelt before following Icicle. She nodded once more even though she knew Icicle couldn't see her before turning at a tree just like Icicle had done. When they returned Anya couldn't help but glance at her den. It seemed like Icicle read her mind because at that moment she said she could go see her pup. "Alright, thanks." Anya said with a slight smile before padding towards her den. Her smile grew as she entered the den and saw Flame with Brielle. "Im back for a second." Anya whispered as she walked closer. She layed down and touched her nose to Bri's nose. Brielle sneezed a tiny, cute sneeze, making Anya giggle. She removed her head from her pup to look at Flame. "Thanks for watching her. Icicle is giving me a quick break so i only have a second."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 19, 2023 08:49 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena (Dir)
~
Kimulimuli sniffed the air as the stared at his rock. I want my rock... Then, he turned to Kena when she spoke to him. "I can wait a little while! Ya need rest, Kena." He smiled at her and then looked down at the ground and started to put his head down when Kena spoke again and he started to turn his head and then got a nice pebble to the forehead. "Oww.." He mumbled and then grabbed the rock, which dropped right under him, and chucked it at Kena with a playful smirk on his face.
"Ya know, Kena?" He started slowly, thinking about what he was going to say to make sure it wouldn't upset her. I wonder what it would've been like," He started slowly and then pawed at the ground. "These past days. I wonder what they would be like if we hadn't met... Yes, I know our meeting was a bit... Awkward... And embarrassing... But I don't think I would've survived much longer without you... I'm a poor hunter. I don't think before doing, which resulted in..." He looked towards his chest. "... This..." He covered his eyes with his paws. "I'm not flirting! I promise I'm not flirting! I'm just telling ya my thoughts! That's all..."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 20, 2023 12:48 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Laan | M | Scout | Raven | M: No-one Di.
><
Laan was in a particularly unhappy mood. Ratty, moldy white wolf.. cursing Bardou under his breath as he padded along. He shook his coat off. Don't gloat. He reminded himself. He took a deep breath and looked around, eventually he'd find an antler, right? He sighed. I hope River and Aquila are okay, they haven't been around since I got back. His ears twitched in slight worry, maybe a hunt had gone wrong. Or something. He hadn't been there. Nor was he there for the incident with Loki. He felt bad for both, maybe he could've helped.
He let his head drop a little, zigzagging around trees, looking for the rub-marks on bark. A stiff breeze wrestled the trees, reminding him winter was coming. You need to get it together. He snapped his jaws. The pack is most important. Foolish. Fool. A growl rumbled in his voicebox. He took a deep breath and looked around for animal sign, like a good and diligent scout. As he should be!
His eyes darted around, seeing some scratches on a tree. There! He trotted over, peering into the brush, but no luck. Not very fresh either. He shook his head. This will be a long winter.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 20, 2023 11:17 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M:Night,Hondo,Fallon|
Killjoy led the way up the hill, his tail down, and slight curled at the end. He kept in ear on Fallon, but his eyes forward. If Night trusted her, then she should be okay, right?
He reached the top of the hill, and stopped, letting them rest for a bit. He watched the group in silence, trusting his Beta to welcome, and be nice to Fallon.
Right before he started to walk again, he spoke.
"I will warn you, my wolves aren't the best with strangers, but there shouldn't be anyone attacking you." He said, his eyes apologetic.
He led the rest of the way to camp, once again in silence. He wasn't too sure how his pack would react with the new pups, and two queens expecting.
He entered camp, and turned around, a faint smile on his muzzle.
"Welcome to camp." He tail wagged. He glanced at the Medic's den, hoping that Orien had escaped Aquila's grasp.
"Hondo, why don't you go and see if Aquila is up while Night and I talk?" He asked, hoping to buy some time for his Hunter.
/
|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M: Malicia|
Illusion watched her leap sideways, and bow, her tail wagging. His own tail began to wag as he playfully stood up, and began to stalk her, head down like he was stalking a deer.
He made eye contact with her as he slowly stepped towards her, tail still wagging.
He jumped at her, but made sure that he would land right in front of where she was. He too thrusted his rump in the air, tail wagging, happily panting.
He let out a playful bark, and rolled over into his back, squirming at her paws like a playful pup.
/
|Marbled|F|Hunter|Eastern|M: Saige|
Marbled smiled warmly as she asked her name.
"I am Marbled." She said, her tail wagging, "Don't worry about it, I don't get out very much." She said, her eyes kind and warm.
She watched her brother walk into camp, and her eyes narrowed at the wolves he had with him, before realizing that they belonged to Raven pack from their scent.
/
|Brecken|M|Hunter|Eastern|M: Justice, Torrin|
He watched the larger female closely. It seemed that she was upset, but he wasn't close enough to ask what was wrong.
"Do you guys want to go and hunt, or fish?" He asked, his tail wagged slightly.
/
|Harry|M|Guard|Strays United|M: Shadow|
Harry was taken back by the wolf's words. He stopped, and thought about it.
"Honestly, I don't know if time has made it worse or better for me." He said, looking down at his black claws. He loked back up at the wolf.
"I guess your right." He said, tilting his head to the left slightly. He sat down, and watched the wolf again, silently.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    67    68    69    70    71   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us