Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Enigma
06:08:30 
Lol I messed up my 100 day login streak, I was 11 days away
 Enigma
06:05:02 
Damn good job on FMC everyone. Amy you got 2nd!!!
 Bobcat
06:03:45 (She) Cat {no bob}
Your wolves played: Thorn play fights with Peril
My two best fighters, attacking each other.
 ZefhyrMaracaibo
05:48:16 
:)
 Urux
05:43:09 Urox
-WP Click-
If we're on a paws run >->?
 distant-screams
05:31:39 katy | beetle
Amy,
thanks ^^ i need to draw him eventually still
 Amygdala
05:30:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
Damn....arrax looks so good
 distant-screams
05:28:58 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Bobcat
05:26:22 (She) Cat {no bob}
Karou
There should be a button where the wolves name that just says paws up. Just click it. That's it.
 Karou
05:24:56 
how do you have so many paws on a WOLF?
 Bobcat
05:24:20 (She) Cat {no bob}
-WP Click-
Can we bring her up to 60 paws?
 Karou
05:19:36 
October 17th could NOT come faster so I can train my DH :<
 ZefhyrMaracaibo
05:13:06 
oops i wasted an apple on a premium background that came through with all different colors...oh my...not pastel like the thumbnail, but hot dayglow reds and oranges. whoa nellie!
 Amygdala
05:12:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Karou
Wow she looks amazing...how can he not like her
 Karou
05:12:43 
yeah they made 40 apples LOL but it was worth
 Arachne
05:12:19 Ara/Kat
Karou sheÂ’s gorgeous, and a twin too?? Dang her breeder made bank from them
 Karou
05:10:08 
-WP Click-
i don't know she is literally maxed and he never likes the response
 Amygdala
05:08:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
He only sometimes loves me...i gotta check which guys he likes
 Arachne
05:05:24 Ara/Kat
The church grim loves my wolves 0.0 might be morals? I have no idea
 Amygdala
05:00:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Pvp anyone?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : -4
Grey Fox : +3
Spotted Hyena : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    66    67    68    69    70   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 17, 2023 08:41 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya| f | SFP | M: Icicle
When Icicle asked if she was kidding, Anya didn't say anything. She wasn't kidding, but it seemed Icicle wouldn't like that answer. Instead she just watched Icicle jump onto a low tree branch. As she began to talk Anya stared up at her, listening. Anya would follow Icicle as she walked and talked, continuing to listen. The more she listened the more she realized the traps were important. Afterall, anything to keep her pup safe without physically fighting was amazing in Anya's book. She hated fighting, and would do almost anything not to fight. Fights almost always brought heartache in her mind. Like seriously, why did the world have to be so violent? Why couldn't everybody just get along?
When Icicle asked if she had questions she shook her head. "No, but im ready for the next thing." She said with a slight smile. The faster she learned, the faster she could get back to her pup. Atleast that's how it went with Flame. She wasn't sure how foxes taught, but it couldn't be that hard and/or different, right? As she waited for Icicle to give her instructions she reached her back leg to her neck before scratching an itch. It wasn't very feminine, but they were animals, so who cared?

Edited at January 17, 2023 08:41 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 17, 2023 08:56 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | Shadow Forest | M: Harry
Shadow didn't make it too far before he heard a growl. He turned to see a brownish colored dog but couldn't figure out the breed. Shadow stayed still as the dog asked a question before getting into a position that no doubtedly looked like he was getting ready for a fight. Not that Shadow blamed him, if it was a stray dog on his territory, he would be doing the same. Shadow sweeped his tail before sitting down, bowing his head in a manner that showed respect without giving an inch of dominance away.

"My name is Shadow, Alpha of the Shadow Forest Pack that lives outside of town. I have urgent news for Alpha Alha that must be delivered." Shadow said calmly, looking completely relaxed as he stated this before lifting his head slightly to scent the air. No humans yet and this dog was most definitely not a pet. He lowered his head back down, his tail flicking every now and then. This dog looked like he wanted a fight and that was the last thing Shadow wanted. Although, if he did try to chase him off or fight, Shadow could easily turn around the 'follow the leader' since he knew the way to the camp.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 17, 2023 11:26 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
Harry/M/Guard/Strays United/M: Shadow
Harry didn't let his guard down when the male sat down.
I don't trust him.
He eyed him as he spoke.
'Alpha' hmm? I've heard of him. Alha often talks of him.
Harry nodded, the fur on his back slightly relaxed.
"Your name often comes up around camp." He said, bowing to the Alpha, not wanting him to put in a bad word to his own Alpha. How embarrassing would that be?
He waited a bit before speaking again.
"I'm assuming that you know the way, just be careful of the construction zone. It's been growing." Worry flashed on his face for a split second before leaving, only to remain in his eyes.
Without another word, he turned around and began the walk towards camp, making sure that the path was clear from humans.
He ducked into a hidden ally as a large truck rumbled by, his black face filled with disgust at the smell. He hated the city. He'd much prefer his rolling hills where the air was clean.
He didn't bother to check to see if Alpha Shadow was still with him as he slid into camp.
He walked right over to Alha, and sat down in front of her.
"Alpha," he bowed his head, "I ran into Alpha Shadow on patrol. He said that there was important news to tell you."
He effortlessly slid into a laying position, eyes open for trouble.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 17, 2023 11:49 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
/Killjoy/M/Alpha/Eastern/M: Night, Hondo, Fallon/
Killjoy looked at Night in surprise.
"Attacked your apprentice?! Wow! How rude. I was out on morning patrol, and heard a fight, and saw the loner fighting a Queen... I still have to speak to her about that." He sighed heavily.
He does not need to know that I left the fight to go and cuddle with one of his hunters.
He thought, hoping that Rivers scent wasn't on his pelt still.
"I'm not sure where we would go to not raise a panic. I'm sure that I would have wolve that are willing to fight. Put Illusion to the test of if he is behind it again, or not." His ears went back at the thought.
He walked along, alert to what was around them, and what was underfoot. He didn't feel like making a fool of himself infront of a fellow Alpha, and both of their Betas.
He glanced behind at the Betas, making sure that they were playing nice.
I hope that we have food that we can offer them once we get to camp.. I know that Torrin and Illusion dragged home the deer, but theres no saying that it'll still be there.
He then started to think of the best way to camp, a path without Rivers scent on it, coming to the conclusion that the hill would be his safest route.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 18, 2023 01:27 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle | F | Fox | Shadow Forest Pack | M: Anya
Icicle was glad that Anya was picking up quickly. Icicle nodded, "Today, I will show you the traps on the outer borders. They will be the ones we will be repairing the most. Follow me! I'll take you on the safe trails without any traps. We made a few so Flame can take a walk here and there." Icicle said with a grin before jumping down to start down a path towards the mountains. The river at the base split the territories but there wasn't many difficult ones there due to relations with the Raven pack.

She walked for a while before stopping Anya with her tail. Jumping up on a branch, she said, "Now, listen like Flame taught you last night? What do you hear?" Icicle was sitting next to the net full of vipers that was hidden with pine needles so she could hear them quite clearly. She could also tell that they were hungry which meant she would have to come back a bit later with some food.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 18, 2023 02:03 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow & Alha | M & F | Alphas | Shadow Forest & Strays United | M: Harry, Kaara(ind), Lily(ind)
At the first comment, Shadow almost chuckled. Yeah, he deserved that. Especially after disappearing for a bit and not talking to her for a long while. At the bow, he got an annoyed look on his face. "You don't need to do that." He muttered before listening to the rest. He frowned, "One of the reasons I am here." As the dog moved off, Shadow followed him before ducking into the alleyway as the truck rolled by. This is why he stuck to his forest. When the truck passed, Shadow waited a couple minutes before heading to the camp.

Slipping inside, he noted that there was a new queen with pups and made sure that his posture looked non-threatening as he walked by. There also seemed to be another new dog nearby although upon farther scent, smelled a bit like wolf. Hmm..interesting.

Alha lifted her head up as Harry came back. She had decided to stay put and watch the mostly still asleep camp. A few scavengers had gone out, the day patrol. They had other sleeping quarters that they preferred so she never tried to get them to sleep in the main camp. Harry laid down in front of her and she turned to see Shadow striding for her. She stiffened though, her eyes turning into concern before saying, "What's wrong? You never bring a message yourself."

Shadow sat down next to her before saying quietly so only she and the male nearby could hear. "The construction workers have moved into my territory. The old camp is gone." Shadow started before shaking his head at the question in her eyes. They had yet to reach the tunnel that he had buried his mate and pups at. "They are moving inwards but also through town. There are dogcatchers and animal control out on the streets in the day now." Shadow continued and Alha frowned in concern. She got up to pace a bit before asking, "Do you think the camp is safe?"

Shadow sighed, "It's hard to tell. When we.." He looked over at the male and Alha said, "He's fine." Shadow nodded before picking up where he left off, "When we picked this location, it was in the center of everything but unnoticed. I believe it will stay unnoticed for a while longer but not too much longer. If anything, they will finish the outer edges of the town and move inwards. If they do that in a synchronized pattern, they could trap you and the pack." Alha looked over towards the small den where Kaara rested. Finally, she barked over at Shalah's den where she emerged.

Shalah spotted and headed over. As she reached them, she said, "What trouble have you gotten yourself into this time?" Shadow smiled, "Nice to see you too." Shalah chuckled, sitting down next to him. "When you went dark, we could only think of the worst." She stared at him before grinning, "You fell off a cliff and couldn't figure out a way back up." Shadow chuckled, "Keep dreaming." Alha rolled her eyes at her sister before explaining the situation. After going through the same thing that Shadow had told her, Shalah got a glint in her eyes. "That's not good. Where are our scavengers?" Shalah asked before Alha nodded towards one of the exits. "They were going to group up with the hunter dogs to see if the campers had any good scraps left in the tents. Outside of town so hopefully they got there safely." Alha said before Shadow said, "If it is needed, you know my offer stands."

Alha gave him a look before saying, "We have never had to move into the forest and take some of your territory before. Don't you have a mother and pup to take care of now?" She knew immediately that it wasn't the right thing to say. Shadow looked away before he said, "Frost will be rounding them up to head towards the mountain." Shalah raised an eyebrow at her but she shook her head, she would fill in her sister later. "I just came to warn you." Shadow said, standing up before looking at Alha. She looked back before rolling her eyes, "Yes, I'll be careful. We don't have to worry about a certain pack anymore so don't worry so much." She said and Shadow gave her a small smile before he started to head towards the exit. He looked back once before slipping out, padding down an alleyway. Alha and Shalah watched him go before Shalah asked her, "What camp should we head to?"
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 18, 2023 02:50 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Killjoy, Hondo, Fallon
Night frowned, "Attacking a queen. That is outrageous and can not be tolerated." He said before hearing about Illusion. As much as he did not trust the male, he doubted he could be behind these attacks. "If he has shown his loyalty to you for the past year, I doubt he would want to go back to living alone in the wilds." Night said after a moment pause before continuing on.

He saw the glance back at the betas and took the oppurtunity to check on them as well. Turning back to look ahead, he asked, "How has the prey been running?" Better to get some normal conversation into this tense conversation.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 18, 2023 03:11 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo l Male l Beta l M: Killjoy, Night, Fallon
"Prey has been nice for now, rabbits havent burrowed yet so yeah." He said, slightly bowing his head to the alpha. "But winter is coming so prey will be scarce." He added. He then took the opportunity and asked Night. "Night, I swore you had another Beta. What happened to him?" He turned and looked at Fallon and then back to Night, and continued trottung along up the hill.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 18, 2023 05:00 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Harry|M|Guard|Strays United|M:Shadow, Alha, Shalah|
Harry watched Shadow and Alha's interaction closely, unsure if he trusted this wolf. He knew that he was a good wolf- as his Alpha seemed to trust him, but something deep inside of him just... wouldn't let him trust him.
He tried to relax in the wolf's presence, but he just couldn't. He wanted to, desperately, but his sisters bitter end was still fresh in the back of his mouth.
He focused his attention on what he was saying instead.
Humans... invading? Of course. He couldn't help but roll his eyes, and huff a little bit. He knew that he'd been lucky with his human, as most of the dogs on the streets had face very harsh times from humans.
He didn't want to butt in, so he laid there, listening and watching, fighting his inner self to relax.
Rather quite lost in the conversation, only knowing bits and pieces of this wolf, and his history, he narrowed his eyes, trying to piece the puzzle together. It took a lot, as he'd been told that he wasn't very bright on countless occasions; by humans, his sister, and even other stray dogs.
One thing did catch his attention.
The dog catcher is now out during the day?
He shot a worried glance at Alha, ears back.
I shall stand strong, I will fight it. The fear won't eat me, I will laugh in it's face. The worry washed off of his face, just to be replaced with his normal cold stone face.
He felt rather quite special when his Alpha had said he could listen in. He slightly puffed his muscular chest out, and straighted a bit more, feeling a bit majestic... for a moment before his floppy ear flopped into his face. He huffed, and blew it out of the way, not wanting to take his eyes off of the wolf.
Harry turned his head towards Shalah's den to watch her emerge as Alha barked. He gazed at her as she walked over.
He listened to her tease the Alpha, and noticed how relaxed she was. He wished that he could relax like that around a wolf, and hoped that some day he could.
It seemed that Alpha Shadow wanted to skip over the fact that Alha bringing up pups made him visibly... sad? He was a wired livestock guardian dog, he was trained to pick up cues from his sheep when something was wrong, as well as emotions from his partner, and human.
He made sure to make eye contact with Shalah, before moving his eyes to Shadow, back to Shalah. There was something wrong with the wolf, and then it hit him like a truck.
He was grieving the loss of something. He gave him a pitiful look, although, his own grief was still raw.
Now realizing that they were more alike then he'd thought, he relaxed a bit more. He watched Shadow with sad eyes, not taking in the rest of conversation.
When Shadow stood up, Harry did as well. He followed him to the ally before he spoke.
"Hey, I don't know what you went through, but just know that whatever you are facing, it will get better." He said, standing in conformation, his black muzzle pointed slightly down.
His deep voice rumbled out of his throat like thunder, but the words that had just rolled off his tongue suprised him.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 18, 2023 07:09 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Marbled|F|Hunter|Eastern|M:Saige|
Marbled rolled over in the nest that her and Brecken shared. She glared outside of the den. There was a lot going on. She blinked a couple of times, trying to get the sleep out of her eyes before bitting Brecken's tail to wake him up.
The small smal yelp, and tucked his tail in, away from her grab.
"Get up." She said, before standing up. She shook out her short pelt and set off for the entrence.
She looked back, and rolled her eyes at her mate that still laid in their nest.
She stepped out into the sunlight, and squinted her eyes against the harsh light. After blinking a couple of times, her eyes adjusted to it.
She lifted her nose to the air, and scented it.
It seems that there is deer and rabbits to eat.
The scent of milk tickled her nose, making her sneeze. She glanced towards Bee's den, tail wagging.
Thats exciting! New pups!
She started in that direction before stopping, deciding to let the queen sleep.
She looked around, nose moving as she sniffed the air yet again, trying to figure out if her brother was in the camp or not.
She came to the conclusion that he had been there not too long ago, but was not currently there.
She sat down, and looked around. Morning Patrol had already gone out, wolves had hunted, although, it wouldn't hurt to hunt again, would it?
That was when she noticed the very heavily pregnant queen, Saige sitting near by.
Marbled had never really spoke to her, but decided that it would be nice to make new friends. She stood up, and trotted over to the Queen, tail wagging.
"Hello!" She said, happily panting. "How are you this morning?" Her green eyes shone happily as she sat down next to her.
~
|Brecken|M|Hunter|Eastern|M:Torrin, Justice|
Brecken was running through the forest, just like he loved to do. The only difference was that his paws weren't touching the ground, instead it almost felt like his paws were on clouds. He soared over a jump, his small frame easily taking air.
He woke up suddenly to a sharp pain to his tail. He growled, and tucked his tail out of Marbled's reach. He lifed his head to glare at her.
"Get up." She growled.
"No." He grumbled.
She left, and he laid there for just a couple more minutes before getting up and stretching.
He yawned, and padded out of the den, to get slapped in the face by the sunlight.
He turned around, and went back into the darker den. He sat there for a bit, watching outside, waiting for his eyes to adjust before going back out.
He looked around, unsure what to do. He saw Marbled being social, so he decided that he would go and talk to the two scouts that were by the entrence to their dens.
"Hello!" He said trotting over, tail wagging.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    66    67    68    69    70   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us