Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Mistress Nyx
04:19:05 
He's so pretty
-WP Click-
 Urux
04:17:44 Urox
Nyx
Oh my gosh, I didn't even see haha. Probably why I never named her lmao let me go change her name
 Mistress Nyx
04:07:25 
Urux:
They have a legendary nose though
 Amygdala
04:05:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey how is everyone
 Urux
03:58:08 Urox
-WP Click-
I saw you were talking about natural 59AC WP pulls. Here's my girl I got the other day :P
 Caeruleum
03:47:51 Cae, Blue
Oh shes gorgeous! Congrats! :D
 Mistress Nyx
03:43:55 
Ooo very pretty
-WP Click-
 Broken Archangel
03:34:08 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Damn
 Caeruleum
03:30:57 Cae, Blue
Thing*
 Caeruleum
03:30:44 Cae, Blue
If its not already a thibn, we should totally start a forum to brag about wp pulls
 Urux
03:29:40 Urox
-WP Click-
Any gear/decor recommendations? Trying to figure out what I like on him. At the moment, it's a mess lol
 Caeruleum
03:28:57 Cae, Blue
What a pretty man *^*
 Mistress Nyx
03:27:30 
-WP Click-
Not a full custom but they're gorgeous
 Karou
03:24:51 
actually there's 4 with 2 4 year olds lol I never checked for them, there may be more that are 59R but with higher rarity coats I just don't wanna look for all of them right now
 Caeruleum
03:22:02 Cae, Blue
Holy shit 😳 ive seen dementia but i didnt even realize he wasnt a custom lmao
 Mistress Nyx
03:21:21 
Very jealous
 Karou
03:20:28 
yes there's 2 of em
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
03:19:50 Cae, Blue
59r ac?? From wp???
 Mistress Nyx
03:18:04 
Karou;
I wanna try my luck at it :')
 Mistress Nyx
03:17:45 
Rarity score all common

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +2
Bobcat : -3
Boar : +2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    65    66    67    68    69   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 17, 2023 12:35 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Saige | F | Queen | Eastern | M: Malicia, Illusion, Justice, Torrin(Ind)

The female sighed softly as she laid there. Staring out at the pack camp. Her tail hugged tightly into her side as her audits laid back against her crania. She was growing rather restless, just like the other mother whom was seemingly always in and out of the den. As well as that male whom seemed to take a liking to her. She felt lost. Though, was glad that this pack decided to take her in. Saige soon stood, her stomach round and plump. Huffing softly, she reached her head around and licked at her stomach before looking forward once more. Her audits perked up as she took a few steps from the den and looked around the camp. Saige then huffed and then lowered her cranium to be parallel with her shoulders and she walked around the camp. The female noticed some spotted wolves nearby, seemingly having a heating conversation. One was taller whilst the other was a bit shorter. Saige didn't want to disturb anyone, but was sort of curious. She sat near by, attempting to evesdrop but not getting anywhere. After a few moments, Saige just sat there and looked around some more. Maybe someone would come talk to her.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 17, 2023 03:00 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo l Male l Beta l Eastern l M: Killjoy, Night, Fallon
Hondo lapped up some water and then followed Killjoy. He soon came upon Night and Fallon, Raven Packs Alpha and Beta. He thought he remembered a male Beta, but shook it off. He could see that Fallon was guarded, and seemed wary of them. Buy he wagged his tail in greeting and walked slowly up to them. While Night and Killjoy seemed to be joking around with each other, Hondo walked up to the Beta. "Hello," he said in a unthreatning voice. "I'm Hondo, the Eastern Packs Beta. And I assume you are Fallon." He said, bowing his head slightly. But not all the way. Still a firming his rank. He followed Killjoy as they went back to camp. Sticking close to Fallon for an answer. They had many important things to talk about so he wanted to make sure that everyone was on tye same page. "Have you seen or heard of any loners lately?" He asked Fallon.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 17, 2023 03:13 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Harry|M|Guard|Strays United|M: Alha|
Harry lifted his head when he saw his Alpha coming towards him. His large, thick tail thumped at his side.
He watched her thoroughly as she spoke, his ears perked.
"We need to make sure the females are welcome. I do not know what breed this one is, But we must stay positive and calm. And we have hungry mouths to feed so we will need to scout for a bit more food than normally."
Harry nodded, and turned his head towards Lily, his eyes slightly squinted.
"I hope she's not wolf." He growled slightly, before turning back to Alha. "Do you want me to go and find more food?" He asked, excited at the thought of possibly getting out and patroling the area for food.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 17, 2023 06:37 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Illusion

Malicia Raised a brow before licking his cranium as it rubbed below her chin. Her banner wagged behind her as she chuckled as he mentioned her clean pelt. Smirking she waited for him to move his cranium before she leapt side ways.

Her movement placing her a paws length from him as her lower half pressed into the ground her rump in the air. A hearty growl left her lips as she watched him. Malicia watched him in a playful how dare you look away from my beauty kinda way. Her tongue lolled out in a happy pant as she patted the ground with her paws trying to entice her male to play her games.

Bardou // Huntress // Raven // Mentions: Frost

Bardou wasnt exactly trying to flee the sceen. Infact her pelt and banner purposfully grazed the trees that surrounded her. Making it rather hard to mask her scent from the nose of a male canid. This was her fun, her game.. and her reminder to the male that she wished to speak to him again soon. Though the sudden feeling of sharp objects pelting her didnt offer the friendlest of sounds to leave her maw.

A bone rattling growl ripped from her maw, a vocal warning to the Fox above her to quit that crap. Her muscular body shook swiftly as she moved into an easy run that moved her swiftly away from the fox. Knowing it was one of Shadows pets, thus why she wouldnt actually harm it. However in her old pack they had eaten foxes for the hell of it. It was actually a resourceful use of a pest that had florished around her territory. Did it taste good? Nope. Did it sooth a hungry stomach abosultly.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 17, 2023 06:57 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Killjoy, Hondo, Fallon
Night made sure that Fallon was keeping pace behind him before staying in step with Killjoy. At the question, he flicked his ears with a frown, "Indeed. We had a rogue come into or right on the edge of camp last night. Picked a fight with one of my apprentices before my packmates could scare her off." He resisted the urge to growl especially in the company he was in. "If there are more, we will scare them off one way or another. We will not let another repeat happen." Night said, looking away as he thought, And I will not get Shadow involved again if it comes down to it. He's been through enough as it is.

Night looked back at Killjoy, his expression falling back into a calmness. "If it is the same rogue trying to stir up trouble, perhaps we can deal with it where it doesn't stir up any panic." Night said, his ears flattening before going alert again.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 17, 2023 07:14 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya| f | SFP | M: Flame, Icicle and Brielle
Since Anya had been just listening, like Flame had taught her, she heard Flame and Icicle coming before she saw them. Simce she knew they were coming she got into a sitting position with Brielle on her back foot. Anya had not put her there though, the pup and squirmed her way there all by herself. Anya was proud at how strong her pup was at a young age. Anya temporarily stopped obsessing over her pup when Flame and Icicle came in. "Hi!" She greeted them. She could tell Icicle wanted to snuggle her pup, she could see it in her eyes, but she ignored it, looking down at her pup instead.
Anya looked at Bri for a while, not wanting to move. If it were up to her, she would stay with Bri the whole day. That was most likely going to change after a while, but for now that's how she felt. Anha shook herself out of her thoughts as Icicle spoke to her. "I guess," is all she said before gently nudging her pup to the floor. Brielle squeaked in protest but Anya just sighed and rose to her feet. She gave her pup one last lick before following Icicle out of the den. "Why do i need to learn about traps anyway?" Anya asked once they were out of the den.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 17, 2023 07:27 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle | F | Fox | Shadow Forest | M: Anya, Bri
Icicle backed out of the den as Flame moved to comfort the pup and keep her warm. At the question, she gave Anya an incredulous look. "Your kidding right?" She said before jumping onto a low branch near the side of camp. "Okay, first lesson. Always watch your paws no matter where you are in the forest. There are parts where there is no traps, our 'safe havens' per say." Icicle said, walking the length of the branch before jumping to another low hanging branch. "All of our borders are covered with traps. If you want to learn the borders, you need to learn the traps and how to avoid them without setting them off."

She gave Anya a pointed look before nodding back towards the den, "As you know, we are not the biggest pack. And now that we have a pup in the pack again, these traps are even more at the essence. They are our first line of defense. We rely on our senses, our smarts and our claws to fight." Icicle said, going into her lecture mode before saying, "Senses obviously come first. If we can avoid the problem simply by outrunning them since we know the forest, then we are fine. Our smarts go into our traps. The traps give this forest and our camp a layer of defense and can deter enemies from even trying to explore it. Our claws are our last resort as, of course, we don't want to get hurt. We don't have a medic. Ish. Flame doesn't count anymore."

Icicle flicked her tail before asking with an innocent grin, "Questions?" She was glad that Shadow hadn't paired Frost with the female. Frost would have her go through all the traps and rescue her if she had difficulties. At least, that's what he did with herself. Which could be quite annoying. Icicle actually liked the female to an extent and if Shadow trusted her--so did she.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 17, 2023 07:32 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alha | F | Alpha | Strays United | M: Harry, Lily(ind)
Alha gave a quiet smile at the growl given by Harry with the comment. "She smells like dog as well. Even if she is half and half, I've heard of humans breeding wolves and dogs together to make the perfect watchdog. If that is the case, and she is willing, she can help with the guard work around here. Perhaps giving her a tour of the town would be good for scavenging as well." Alha said, musing over what would happen if the female did stay. At his question, she chuckled, "Yes, you may go ahead. Keep an eye on the construction site, I want to know how far in the are."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 17, 2023 08:06 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost & Shadow | M | Fox & Alpha | Shadow Forest | M: Each other, humans
Frost cackled as the wolf ran off before growling. He huffed before turning to bound after Shadow. They didn't need another wolf messing with this pack. They already had that female with her pup and that was that. Frost didn't have to go far though, Shadow was sniffing at a new track. A limping animal had somehow escaped one of their traps it looked like. Shadow growled before whispering, "That's no animal. That's a human. Come on." Frost kept pace with him in the trees as Shadow sprinted through the forest, avoiding traps as much as he could.

They made it to the old camp to find it. . .gone. Frost froze as he saw large machines hauling away the trees. He shook off his terror before yipping at the top of his lungs, "Mist!" Shadow echoed with a howl before lunging forward to grab him as he spotted her. Frost squirmed as he watched them put the wreathing fox into the cage in the back of a truck. "Hold," Shadow said in a low voice and Frost forced himself to go still. The humans were arguing with each other before a human emerged from the truck holding a weird looking stick with a loop at the end. Must be a dog-catcher. Or in this case, animal control.

One of the humans pointed at the forest before pointing at his foot. Shadow and Frost followed the finger to find the mangled foot. Well, one mystery human found. Apparently complaining about the traps that weren't supposed to be there. The stick human barked something before getting back into the truck. The truck headed out of the construction site but there was no way they were going to let it out of their sight. Shadow lunged forward, startling the humans nearby before hurling himself after the truck. A shot was heard behind him but the bullet missed him and landed in the back of the truck with a thunk.

Frost waited until the human's were turned away from him before climbing up a tree. Making his way over to a rooftop, he headed down until he could see Shadow again. Racing ahead, he waited before jumping down to land on the hood of the truck, startling the driver. The truck skidded to a halt and Shadow skidded into it with a thump before shaking out his fur. Frost hopped down before playing around with the handle until it came loose. "Frost! Shadow! We're up here!" Mist's voice came from deeper into the truck. Frost scampered in before finding Mist with a couple of kits. Not hers but Frost could tell that they were orphans. He played around with the cage before finding the stick to wedge into the lock. Shadow pulled himself in before seeing the setup, instantly getting into position to help.

Popping the cage open, they turned to find the driver now at the opening. The human went to close the doors when Shadow slammed into him and the doors, rolling over a few times at the impact. "Come on!" Frost yipped, jumping out of the truck with Mist and the orphan kits on his tail. "They won't make it back to the forest. We'll have to carry them." Mist said, picking one up. Frost picked the other one up before Shadow pulled both of them into the shadows of the alleyway. Another truck went by before stopping to help the one that was on the ground. They slipped out before Shadow stopped him, "Get back to camp and warn Icicle. You need to get Anya, her pup and Flame up to the Raven Pack. Find Night and tell him the situation. I need warn Alha before those dogcatchers find her pack."

Frost was about to argue when Shadow gave him a hard look. Frost flattened his ears before muttering around the kit, "I'll be back as soon as I can." Frost headed off with Mist, looking only once behind him at Shadow before zigzagging through the town to make it back into the forest. Shadow watched them go before heading farther into town, letting out a howl to let her know he was coming.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 17, 2023 08:37 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
[Harry]M]Guard]Strays United]M: Alha, Shadow]
Harry nodded enthusiastically as he quickly stood up to leave. He left the camp at a trot, his bushy tail low, but wagging, his pink tongue out in a happy pant.
He hadn't made it too far when he stopped dead in his tracks. Was that a howl? He could fell the pent up anger raising in his chest, and the sorrow in his heart.
He growled, and turned to the direction it came from. He was a guardian, and his pack was his sheep. Wolves ate his sheep. He would die to protect his Pack from this one. He wouldn't just sit by and watch this time.
He picked up a loose lope, dodging the humans as he sought after this intruder.
He stopped around the corner to look at the wolf. He was large, but it was only one.
He growled, and stepped around the corner.
"Who are you, and what do you want?" He snarled, his black frosted fur standing straight up on his back.
He let out a low growl, put his head down, and bared his teeth, ready for a fight, prepared to lose.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    65    66    67    68    69   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us