Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Mistress Nyx
04:21:21 
Amygdala:
I needed to customize him for a long time :')
 Amygdala
04:20:19 Amy/Anpmygdala
Nyx
Wow a chim and SV...you got so lucky he is amazing
 Mistress Nyx
04:19:05 
He's so pretty
-WP Click-
 Urux
04:17:44 Urox
Nyx
Oh my gosh, I didn't even see haha. Probably why I never named her lmao let me go change her name
 Mistress Nyx
04:07:25 
Urux:
They have a legendary nose though
 Amygdala
04:05:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey how is everyone
 Urux
03:58:08 Urox
-WP Click-
I saw you were talking about natural 59AC WP pulls. Here's my girl I got the other day :P
 Caeruleum
03:47:51 Cae, Blue
Oh shes gorgeous! Congrats! :D
 Mistress Nyx
03:43:55 
Ooo very pretty
-WP Click-
 Broken Archangel
03:34:08 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Damn
 Caeruleum
03:30:57 Cae, Blue
Thing*
 Caeruleum
03:30:44 Cae, Blue
If its not already a thibn, we should totally start a forum to brag about wp pulls
 Urux
03:29:40 Urox
-WP Click-
Any gear/decor recommendations? Trying to figure out what I like on him. At the moment, it's a mess lol
 Caeruleum
03:28:57 Cae, Blue
What a pretty man *^*
 Mistress Nyx
03:27:30 
-WP Click-
Not a full custom but they're gorgeous
 Karou
03:24:51 
actually there's 4 with 2 4 year olds lol I never checked for them, there may be more that are 59R but with higher rarity coats I just don't wanna look for all of them right now
 Caeruleum
03:22:02 Cae, Blue
Holy shit 😳 ive seen dementia but i didnt even realize he wasnt a custom lmao
 Mistress Nyx
03:21:21 
Very jealous
 Karou
03:20:28 
yes there's 2 of em
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
03:19:50 Cae, Blue
59r ac?? From wp???

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +2
Bobcat : -3
Boar : +2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    64    65    66    67    68   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 13, 2023 12:26 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Kaara & Pups | F | Queen | Strays Unite | M: Shalah.
><
Kaara tilted her head. "Proud, I think so." Her posture relaxed a little but she was still a little tense. Her eyes twitched as she ran over the expression on the female before her's face. Her floppy ears twitched as she female spoke again. "Surviving is a good way to put it." She watched Shalah's expression sink further into a sorrowful? Expression. Her ears laid back a little in concern. She bit her tongue from asking is she was alright. A little starled when her expression suddenly changed. Tilting her head a little. "Thank you.." Her eyes darted around on the ground and nodded a goodbye as the female walked off. What ticked her off? I hope I didn't say anything wrong..
She eyed the meat infront of her for a moment, her eyes twitching around. She picked herself up a little and stood, her stomach rumbling. She tip-toes over the two, remorsefully small, and kinda scrawny, furry bodies beneath her and picked up the meat and turned around with it, laying back down with the pups near her chest as she ate. It wasn't the best but felt like a 5-Star meal to her. She'd not eaten so much in a long time. She hoped with every motherly bone she had that her pups would fill out and become strong and brave. She sighed and looked at them for a moment before continuing to eat.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 13, 2023 02:49 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l M: Sundown
He nodded, "Better than yesterday." He chuckled, then picked hus head up. After listebing to him speak again, his tail began to wag. "Ok, I will go to Night and see if he's yhere. Winter is coming fast and we need to start to orepare." He said and got slowly to his paws. He still didnt put weight on his injured foreleg. Hus back felt better, but it was uncomfortable with tue scabs that started to heal. He nodded to Sundown and started towards Night's den.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 14, 2023 02:42 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena|f|fox|M: Kimulimuli
Makena froze when Muli asked if water was close by and if it was he could go by himself. How could she let Muli go by himself? She knew water was kinda close but it was also a path with twists and turns. He could barely get in the den by himself how could he expect her to trust him on hills? He would most likely topple over and hurt himself worse. Besides the hard path there were also wolves, humans and other big predators that could easily kill him. Heck, foxes in perfect health still had to run if there was a predator nearby and Muli wasnt. He couldn't fight or run! Sure he couldrun but not nearly fast enough.
"Water is kinda close but the path to get there is tough with lots of twist and turns. Besides, even if you could get there, predators arent going to just disappear. They wont think twice to kill a hurt fox. Im sorry Muli, im not trying to make you feel bad but i need to help you if you need water. I cant have my best friend die." Makena said with a sad smile. She really didn't want to make Muli feel bad but she couldnt have him dying on here. She picked up a bone that had found itself close to her and layed down. Makena anxiously chomped down on the bone. This situation was making her very nervous.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 14, 2023 10:23 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Sorrel, Killjoy(ind)
River chuckled at the thought of chasing mice. She would leave that up to cats. At the question, she sighed before nodding, "Yeah, we better get back before my alpha does. Or he will think I'm getting into trouble like always." She said this with a twinkle in her eye before grabbing the rabbit. She followed Sorrel as she started out again before saying around the rabbit, "Aquila will like that. Although, if she isn't awake yet, throw it at her head." She grinned playfully at the thought of a rabbit draped over the female's head. And then grinned even wider, wondering how Killjoy would look with one over his.

Alha | F | Alpha | Strays United | M: Kaara & Pups(ind), Lily(ind), Harry
Alha watched her sister come out of the den, looking down and no doubt thinking about her own pups. Her own ears flattened. Humans. Thinking they had the right to take pups away from a mother. She almost growled at the thought but shook it off before heading through the camp. The new dog was still asleep and Kaara looked to be settled in, somewhat, with her pups. Alha made her way over to Harry before sitting down beside him. "We need to make sure the females are welcome. I do not know what breed this one is," Alha nodded to Lily before continuing, "But we must stay positive and calm. And we have hungry mouths to feed so we will need to scout for a bit more food than normally." She said, looking around camp.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 15, 2023 09:14 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Sorrel | F | Scout | Eastern | M: River, Killjoy, Aquila, Orien, Aster.
><
Sorrel tilted her head, softly snickering. Rodent hunting wasn't hard. Aiming was hard. That she knew, but eventually she was gonna get the mouse hunting down. "Me too- before Killjoy thinks I've stolen you or something."
She walked into the camp relatively quick, River by her side. She lifted her head to see if the Alphas where here yet. Not yet. She slowed to a halt, looking around the dens. Aster was by the kill pile, her ears flicked. "I'll get one for Aquila, get comfy wherever." She spoke gently to the light colored wolf beside her and trotted off.
Sorrel looked at the thin pile, sighing a little. Winter wasn't a good time for a growing pack. Oh well. She brushed Aster as she passed, a friendly bump. She grabbed one of the hares that Hondo had just caught and padded to the medic den. She slipped in and out quickly, eyeing poor Orien stuck with Aquila, amused. She put the rabbit down by the dark female's face and backed out, licking her maw as she walked back to River.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 16, 2023 11:08 AM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yukon | F | Loner | M: Torrin, Malicia, Illusion, Justice(ind), Open

The lupine's banner flicked as the bodice tugging it along for a ride progessed forward. Dried blood clung to the faes pelt as she walked aimlessly. It had been about a day now since she had her encounter with the pregnant female. I should have killed that bitch.. She thought to herself. Yukon then stopped dead in her tracks as a pain shot up and down her body. The females bodice went rigid as a loud, pain-filled snarl exited her maw. It lasted only a few moments before her body relaxed once more. "She sure did a number.. But, I know she's having worse luck than I am.." she mentioned to herself with a small sigh.

Yukon soon walked forward, thinking of the younger female now. How she tried so hard but got no where with that ungrateful male. Though, she could see why he had chose the way he had. Maybe those puppies she tried to kill were his? She didn't know, nor did she really care. Yukon then tilted her head back to howl. Listening to her rather angelic howl as it reverberated along the trees and forest. She felt alive when she did this. It made her feel good.

Loki | M | Apprentice | Raven | M: Sundown, Brute(Ind), Open

The young brute limped around camp, attempting to tidy the place up from the rain. Branches were scattered about as wel as leaves and all that alike. Afterward, the slim brute laid down and began gnawing on one of those sticks he had picked up. He was bored and had really nothing else better to do. So, why not? He knew Sundown wouldn't mind if he was relaxing, right? Hopefully.. He thought with a small sigh. The brutes mind than wandered to Brute. How was he? Was he feeling better? Loki soon stood up and looked around, his tail wagged slightly as he began to limp around again, trying to find something to do.

Edited at January 16, 2023 11:09 AM by Yukon's Castle
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 16, 2023 11:14 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Fallon|F|6|Raven|Beta|M: Night, Killjoy, Hondo
-
Fallon was shaking off the water from her pelt when a wolf scent tickled her tounge. Her piercing aqua eyes roved the landscape. She glimpsesd to wolves, who matched the description of the Alpha Male and Beta of The Eastern Pack. But why where they hidding? Is this a attack? Fallon quickly drew herself together, scanning the underbrush for hidden wolves. She positioned herself slightly in front of Night, her head down and tail rigid, taking a dominant and defensive pose. The two wolves emerged from the bushes, the one in the front with his hackles raised. Fallon, in turn, raised her hackles, a small growl escaping her maw. Night then emerged next to her and started communicating with the male. Fallon's fur laid down a bit, but she stayed in a defensive pose. It didn't explain why they where hidding...

Edited at January 16, 2023 11:22 AM by Wolffe
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 16, 2023 07:51 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena (Dir), Walnut (Ind)
~
Kimulimuli looked at Makena as she described the way to the river. I could probably never get there by myself.. I don't want her to run into that other fox though... What if she did, and abandoned me? No. I won't let that happen. Kimu smiled at her. "Ya probably need some rest. I can wait till tomorrow to get water." He mumbled and then looked away and noticed a small rock nearby. He grabbed the rock in his jaws and threw it into the air and watched it fall back to the ground, then repeated, and repeated the same thing. Entertainment! He grabbed the rock again and then threw it into the air, but it fell right onto his wet nose. Oh that probably looked so stupid. He whipped his head around and then tried to stretch his neck towards the rock and grab it again, but it was to far away.
~
Ahh! Sorry for my lack of posting. My chest wasn't feeling good today. 🥲
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 17, 2023 12:17 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Fallon, Hondo, Killjoy
Night raised an eyebrow, "Taking it easy? We are talking about the same River right?" Night teased before coming to stand next to Killjoy. "Shall we be on our way? We have a lot to discuss." Night said before nodding to Fallon to follow them. He would keep pace with Killjoy as they went.

(Ahh, sorry it's so short!!)
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 17, 2023 12:29 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Night, Fallon, Hondo|
Killjoy chuckled, but noted that Night's Beta seemed to be guarding him. He eyed her out the corner of his eye. If Night trusted her, then she should be good, right?
He made eye contact with her, and bowed his head slightly.
He turned and started to lead the way to camp. He made sure to keep an eye on the female.
I'm sure that River will give me a hard time for not trusting her packmate... Why am I thinking of her right now?
He wanted right then to bury his head in sand, and just hide from his thoughts. He turned and looked straight ahead, but was watching Night out of the corner of his eye.
"So, have you had any issues with a lone wolf?" He asked, titling his head slightly in his direction. "We had a run in this morning- a fight even. I am worried. What if there are more? I don't want history to repeat itself." He said, turning his head to watch his step, not wanting to slide out in front of Night, his Beta, and his own Beta.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    64    65    66    67    68   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us