Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Serpents
02:15:42 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Sir skales I will XD
 Destinations End
02:14:02 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Nin
Nice ^^
Go binge then :3
 Serpents
02:11:57 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Sir skales meh I mean I may go watch Ninjago again XD did that once but the new season(half )Is soo good I had to bige it a few nights ago XD and ill do it again as frick sleep
 Sabbath
02:11:56 Rook
Mother of Dragons
eh not really for custom gear though. I've tried a couple times to sketch out ideas I've had and it doesn't turn out well lol

Also it's a bit expensive to submit custom gear e.o
 Destinations End
02:10:18 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Mag
Goat horns would indeed be epic, regardless of the kind of goat.

Perhaps suggest it?
 Night Shade
02:10:12 Graves | Chaos
PvP anyone?
 Magnus Bane
02:08:19 Mag/Maggy
Desti
Uhh, I dunno. Just regular ones I gues. Wanted to put them on a wolf I named after a book character

King in the north
You do have some artistic skills though
 Sabbath
02:06:58 Rook
Mother of Dragons
If i had any kind of artistic ability I'd be making custom gear all day long >.<
 Destinations End
02:06:45 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Mag
Oooh. A goat horns gear? What type of goat?
 Destinations End
02:06:03 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Nin
Maybe? But it's midnight here and I'm personally wide awake/unable to sleep
 Magnus Bane
02:05:33 Mag/Maggy
Wish we had goat horns
 Serpents
02:01:58 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
i should head to sleep right? its 1 am
 Destinations End
02:01:15 Toliska, Desti, Coy
What's everyone up to
 Blood lust tide
01:46:56 BewareWhoYouTrust
Sab
Shows an albino knock off

And been wanting coin but goat man said no🤣
 Destinations End
01:45:00 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Sorry about that. I'm back. I should be on until I start getting tired
 Sabbath
01:31:43 Rook
Jinx
I love your wolf names lmaoo
and I will also be calling him goat man from now on hahah
 avelexa
01:28:54 lex
Blood, calling Gwyn goat man is so funny to me
 Blood lust tide
01:26:05 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: why are you drinking blood creeps up and scares WhiteTrash.
 Blood lust tide
01:23:54 BewareWhoYouTrust
Stop giving me raven feather just want coin goat man😩😅
 Sabbath
01:21:51 Rook
every time gwyn flees an angel loses its wings

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : +1
Coyote : -1
Alligator : +5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    62    63    64    65    66   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 11, 2023 08:07 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle | F | Fox | Shadow Forest Pack | M: Anya, Bri
Icicle got back to camp Flame popped out of her den. Flame padded over to Icicle before nodding her head towards Anya's den. Icicle followed Flame into Anya's den before seeing the pup. She had yet to see the little one and she sat down at the opening, watching the little pup. Icicle watched the female for a long while, memories of snuggles and family whirling in her mind. If a fox could cry, she would have been. Flame seemed to sense this and nudged her with a paw, "I believe you have a lesson to get to. You can have snuggles later."

Icicle nodded, letting out a sigh that sounded more like a squeak but quietly enough not to spook or startle the pup. She looked back up at Anya before saying, "Are you ready for your first trap lesson? Flame will watch your pup until we finish and then Shadow can give you his lesson later." Flame nodded beside her, ready to keep the pup warm as soon as Anya moved.

Edited at January 14, 2023 10:11 PM by Fangsoffire
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 11, 2023 08:14 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Sorrel
River chuckled, "Aquila is our lead hunter. There might be some trouble with her and Orien being together. And perhaps, that would be a conversation I would love to see." She lowered her head before moving her shoulder slightly. It ached a bit but it was okay. "It aches a little bit but otherwise, it's okay. I can thank that the bird didn't get too deep before Aquila threw it away. I think it was the water and too much movement that opened it up too much and made it hurt." River said before sighing, "As long as I take it easy, I should be able to hunt smaller things. Like fish." She paused before shivering, "Or mice."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 11, 2023 08:26 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shalah | F | Medic | Strays United | M: Kaara & Pups
Shalah listened as the female introduced herself and her pups. "They are beautiful pups, you must be very proud of them." Shalah said gently before backing up slightly to give her room and sit down. She could see that she was quite protective but many were that way especially on the streets. Shalah then said quietly, "There is not many of us but we were all like you. Strays living on the streets, fighting to survive." She looked at the pups, a sadness washing over her before a determination entered her eyes. Not this time. She thought before she looked back at the female, "Nothing will harm your pups, I will make sure of it." She got up to back out of the den, "I will leave you to eat and rest." She said, giving Kaara a bow before heading back towards her den, her tail low.

The pack never had too many pups, normally they were half grown or dogs who weren't sure what to do after being abandoned by their humans. She herself had been cast out with her sister but Alha had plans of a pack after something happened in the forest. Shalah on the other hand had been pregnant. She had given her pups only to have humans come and take them. They would've taken her too if it hadn't been for Shadow that came back with Alha. How her sister managed to get a wolf to help them was beyond her but Shalah was still grieving. She laid down at her den, not wanting to do anything as she reminisced in her memories, remembering the names that she had wanted to give them.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 11, 2023 08:40 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | M | Fox | Shadow Forest Pack | M: Bardou
Frost was scouting the territory, wondering where in the world Shadow was. He should have been back by now. Frost had seen Icicle bouncing from tree to tree to get back to camp, most likely to train Anya. He wasn't too keen on another wolf joining them, especially an outsider. The pup, however, brought back sad memories and -he would never tell Icicle- he liked the snuggles. Frost was about to turn back when he smelled something. Heading to the ground, he sniffed around, recognizing the Raven pack scent and a female. Pfft, what, they think they own this place now? Hah, he didn't think so. He placed his own scent over the area before digging up some garlic to place over it. There, that should do it for now.

Frost scampered up a tree before heading after the scent, following a route back towards the camp. He paused at one point, seeing Shadow taking a dip in the river before heading back towards camp. The male would pass over the scent but would think its a new trap because of the garlic. That should take care of that for a bit. Frost continued on before seeing the female in question heading back in the direction of camp. Heh, didn't get very far. He grabbed a couple acorns off the tree, carrying as many as he could in his mouth before getting as close to the female in the trees. When he was just about over her, he started to drop the acorns at her, them hitting her back and head. One well placed one hit her rump and he let out a cackle.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 11, 2023 09:43 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M:Justice, Malicia|
Illusion sighed when Justice talked about heading back. He nodded. Did he want to? No. Was he worried about the young female going and finding the loner? Absolutely.
But, he turned around and began the walk home, a pit growing in his stomach.
He stopped at the top of the hill, and smelt the air, unsure if the scent of Malicia was fresh on the breeze or not.
I can't put my paw on it, but I think she snuck out again.
He looked around, and picked up a trot, eager to get back to the camp. As much as he liked being out and about, deep down he knew that he wanted to be at her side, scared to have something happen to her and he wouldn't be there to help.
He stopped right outside of camp, and rolled in the dirt, masking any other females scent that would have had a trace on him. The look on her face when she's woken up was not one that he wanted to ever see again. That look was the true look of betrayal.
He entered camp, and stopped. Something was different. He looked around, the pit growing. He sniffed the air.
Milk.
His first thought was to rush to his queen, but he knew that she wasn't far enough along for pups.
That means that Bee had her pups.
He thought back to just that morning, and tried to track any uncomfortable expressions or body language that she had been showing.
As he traced through what he had seen of her, he couldn't find much, but then again, he wasn't the best at picking up signals.
He shook his muzzle, followed by the rest of his large frame before heading towards Malicia's den.
He looked inside, and saw her sleeping. His ears perked.
Maybe it wasn't her scent that I had smelt on the wind.
He thought as he slunk in to the den, trying to not wake her, knowing very well that she needed her sleep.
He curled up beside her, and listened to her soft breathing. It relaxed him, which was something that he wasn't used to.
I guess that I've gotten used to being by myself all of the time. It's nice to be laying next to someone.
He thought, as he watched her sleep for a bit longer before placing his large head on his thick legs.
Sleep didn't come for him however. He was alert, and listening for any signs of danger outside of the den. Even if he wanted to sleep, he wouldn't allow it to wash over him. Even if it started to come in waves he would lay awake and guard his queen.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 11, 2023 01:04 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Illusion and Tuli

Malicia lay silently her body nuzzled upon itself when Illusion padded inside. His scent refreshing to her as she moved towards it and rested upon his back. Smiling she licked his shoulders before nibbling his audits. Her banner swayed to rest upon his as she yawned a bit.

"Mmmm.. Hey handsome."

Malicia greeted as she nuzzled his cheek her frame shifting as she resumed grooming him. Her pelt was crisp and clean. Which showed she had gone and washed off which had clearly relaxed her. Though a familiar scent pulled at her nostrils making her sneeze sharply. Oleander.. Malicia was suddenly on her paws her audits shoved forwards. She could have made a good medic with her nose.

"Well thats a moment killer. Someones eaten Oleander. Which is a toxin for us."

Malicia jerked forwards and out of her den following her nose to Tuli.

"Tuli! Come here."

Malicia Barked out sharply. The medic was busy. Trotting into the medic den she grabbed some Bayberry and brought it to the male. Her audits swiveled backwards as she dropped it before Tuli.

"Eat it. It will induce vomiting. Becaue you ate Oleander. Which is toxic to us."

Malicia stated calmly her gaze narrowing as she waited for him to eat it. Her banner swaying.

"After you vomit go to the med den and tell her what you where given. Then tell the alpha who gave it to you."

Malicia growled before she turned and walked back to her den to lay back down with Illusion.

Edited at January 11, 2023 01:16 PM by ~Spice~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 11, 2023 03:15 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo l Male l Beta l Eastern l M: Killjoy
Hondo settled and listened to his Alpha speak. He turned the words over in his head and began to think. So loners think the territory is theirs? Only one thing could mean that. There had to be more, unless there was obly one bold individual. But it still wouldn't work. A rebellion? He wasn't sure, all he knew is that theirs and Night's pack were in danger. He looked to his Alpha. "Yes I do think that we should talk to Night and his Beta's. But has there obly been one? Or more? Because if there is more than one loner they could be planning some sort of rebellion. But either way, we must inform Night." He said, still deep in his thoughts. Loners in our territory? I wobt let them hurt any pack mates or Bee's Pups. He thought to himself. He woyldnt let them.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 11, 2023 05:42 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M:Malicia|
Illusion lifted his head when Malicia spoke.
"Mmmm.. Hey handsome." He chuckled.
"Look whose awake." He teased, and licked her ear. He was about to speak again when she sneezed. He looked at her concerned, but before he could utter the words "Bless you" she was running out the den saying something about Olen.. Ola.. whatever is was she had said.
He watched her leave, mouth open from what he was going to say.
Man, she moves fast. He smiled as watched her move. From his view, it was very graceful, and she seemed to flow like water bubbling down a brook.
Half of him wanted to follow her, but the other half fought to stay where he was. He huffed as he thought about what he should do. He, on one hand, didn't know what was wrong, and she could be putting herself in danger, or running outside of camp again. On the second hand, she could just be gone for a couple of minutes, and be back.
As he laid there pondering about what to do, he heard her coming back. His tail thucked against the hard floor as she entered the den.
"You can't just run off like that! What happened?" He asked, worry clouding his prideful eyes.
He watched her lay back down, and began to lick her ears, and down her neck, enjoying her company.
Hopefully, I won't have to get up this time to go and find a rouge apprentice. He thought, his eyes half closed, listening to about the Oleander.
After she was done explaining what the plant was, he stopped grooming her, and rubbed his head under her chin.
"You were out of the camp!" He said, his eyes playful as he tried to 'scold' her in a teasingly way. "You went and washed up. Without me! I'm offended." He said, trying to find his smile under a fake frown, turning his head away, and putting his nose in the air in a pup-like manner, his tail wagging as he did so.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 11, 2023 06:25 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Laan | M | Scout | Raven | M: Bardou, Patrol.
><
Laan didn't look at Bardou as she came back to the area where he was sulking and only heaved a sigh that was edging a growl. He glared up through the arches above his eyes as she spoke to the patrol. She wants an antler? Like hell. He fought back rolling his eyes and lashed his tail behind him. Anger was rolling in his muscles. She's no better than me, was his reasoning, I don't want to get on Night's bad side so.
He sucked it up and stood with his head low. His large, light grey frame square and stiff, but slouched, not uttering a word. He followed the other patrol wolves as they moved out of camp. His tail lashing. He stood up taller as they clambered down the rocks of the camp. He shook off the shame she'd forced him to feel and looked around, sniffing the air. He looked back at the patrol. "I gotta find something for Bardou. I'll find you in a bit or will be at camp." He spoke with irritation rolling off his tongue, but added after a pause. "I'll be South, scouting. If you go that way," he nodded North, "we can cover more ground." He sighed and turned away from them, padding away without waiting for an answer. He'd been put down in mood. All because Bardou got a 'boo-boo' and got angry with him for having no humor or paying attention.
To anyone else it was most likely justified what she did, but Laan was not having it. His ears were forward, stepping lightly and confidently, looking around for evergreens. Bucks loved to rub their racks upon them to get the velvet off them for the rut. He bared his teeth for a moment and growled lightly at the rememberance of the slight limp he carried. He shook off his large frame and scented the air as he trotted. Looking for wolf-sign and prey. And unfortunately, antlers. That was probably part of Bardou's reason to make him get one. He rolled his eyes,
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 11, 2023 06:29 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Torrin | F | Apprentice Scout | Eastern Pack | M: Illusion, Yukon, Malicia(All Ind), Justice

The young femle laid there in the brush for hours. Staring off into space. Her heart paced and her mind whirred. She didn't know what to think.Torrin soon stood up, looking around at the darkened woods. Her nose twitched slightly before she huffed. Should I go after Yukon? she asked herself, thinking about how the large female could help her gain confidence and maybe some snark. Though, she knew she'd be disowned from that. The female soon turned and trotted back toward camp. Scents of all sorts mixing together. Including that of new puppies. Her audits perked forward before she looked toward the scout den that had her sister was laying in. Torrin then just sighed and walked toward it before stepping over her sister and laying down before quickly falling asleep.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    62    63    64    65    66   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us