Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Sabbath
12:25:56 Rook
I should've hacked better and made her Obedient too xD

lowkey she's making me want to use my other coins now but I shall resist
 technoblade
12:25:53 Lil Techy | Techno
haven't checked how many party tokens i have, anyone wanna take a guess?
 technoblade
12:25:16 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

I hope you do get better too cause that sounds terrible.
 Sassy Otaku
12:24:00 Chuuya/Ruggie
Man, Sabbath out here hacking /joke
 Continental Wolves
12:22:54 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
I was winded going up the stairs at work today ;-; I have to work another 4 days in a row so hopefully I feel better soon
 Continental Wolves
12:20:58 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
You better give me something good >:^
 technoblade
12:20:43 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Imma hope it's the latter for you
 EkaterinaGoldstone
12:20:38 Kate/Gold
Sabbath- Woah! That's some luck right there. Wish I had it :')
 Zeraphia
12:20:28 Spooky Vah
Techno

Oh absolutely go for it!
 technoblade
12:20:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I may draw more if I get more ideas
 Sabbath
12:19:25 Rook
Holy mama she's ExH ExW Agreeable what the hell
 Continental Wolves
12:18:51 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Pretty sure im getting sick e,e
That or just really bad allergies
 Zeraphia
12:18:36 Spooky Vah
Techno

I can see why
 Serpents
12:18:15 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anyone up for an rp pm me
 technoblade
12:18:08 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

The one being dragged away is my favourite

Emmet

You good there?
 Luna👻
12:17:54 Silver (She/her)
IÂ’ve been exploring since 11 and i have only had one event encounter, which was a hellhound. ItÂ’s brimstone! I need those brains
 Continental Wolves
12:16:46 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
The one on the bottom left if me right now
 Zeraphia
12:16:39 Spooky Vah
Techno

I absolutely love them. the one bending over is such a mood.

Looks so done with life
 technoblade
12:15:56 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

-Click-

me at work on a daily
 Zeraphia
12:14:46 Spooky Vah
Techno

Of course! I love overdramatic stick figures

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -2
Crocodile : +5
Leopard : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    61    62    63    64    65   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 9, 2023 01:35 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Veracious-Female-Newborn-M: Bee, Keeper
~
Veracious layed there, still as a rock. She couldn't see anything, or hear anything, only smell and feel things. She sat there, breathing slowly, until her mother started to lick her. She squirmed around, squeaking and fell over on her side a bit, trying to crawl towards her mother's belly for milk. She pretty much stepped all over something small and fluffy, not caring, and only wanting some nice, warm milk. After all, she was a small, newborn pup! She smelled something and started to paw at it, knowing it was her mother. She searched around until she found her mother's belly and started to sniff for milk until she found it, and immediately started to drink, getting it all over her mouth. After a bit, she started to calm down and just layed there, only her belly rising and falling was slightly noticeable. She seemed very calm when she had her milk except for her squeaking as she drank.

Edited at January 9, 2023 01:37 PM by Fruit Lovers
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 9, 2023 02:48 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo l Male l Beta l M: Aster, Bee, new pups, Killjoy
Hondo returned to camp with 5 fat rabbits in his mouth. Good hunt, now there is plenty of food for everyone. He told himself as he walked into camp. He heard a noise at one of the dens and went over. He nodded to Aster as he passed and peered in. Oh, I forgot Bee is expecting pups he noted to himself and peered inside. Five squirming bodies squirmed around Bee. He dropped the rabbits at the mouth of the den. "Congratulations Bee." He said and took ine of the rabbits and placed it by Bee. "If you need anything else just ask me." He said and scooped up the rest of the rabbits and put them in the prey pile. He then started to look around for Killjoy.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 9, 2023 04:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bee-F-Mother-M: Hondo, Killjoy, new pups
~
Bee groomed her pups a bit more before putting her fluffy tail around them gently. She knew exactly what to name them, the male would be Keeper, a name that her past mate loved...the female that looked like herself and slightly like Rosco would be Veracious. The bigger grey brindle female would be...Aivath, the blacker one with the brown sock would be Belle and finally the runt...she would be named Sivilia. A powerful name for the smallest pup in the litter, Bee wished she would live up to her name.
Bee took the rabbit handed to her by the Beta male, Hondo thankfully. She wined with thanks and looked at him gratefully. Bee would need her strength for the days and the pup's live to come. She laid her head carefully around the pups and closed her eyes, even if it was morning, it was a busy morning. She needed to sleep.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 9, 2023 04:39 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Walnut (Dir/Ind. I Dunno), Makena (Ind)
~
Kimulimuli continued to snarl as he watched the other fox leave. Good. He left. I wonder why he was afraid of an injured fox? He stopped bristling and watched the entrance with a glare. It doesn't matter. He left. That's all that matters. He slowly started to relax again, hoping the fox would never come back. Ya should stay away mister foxy... When I'm healed, I'm comin' for ya! He then turned his head from the entrance, angling his eyes to keep looking at it, and then sighed and relaxed, looking forward again and laying his head down on the ground. I wonder if Kena is okay?

Edited at January 9, 2023 06:37 PM by Fruit Lovers
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 9, 2023 08:26 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena|f|fox|M: Kimulimuli
Makena followed the sent to a human firewood pile in the woods. She catiously nosed in the rubble. Soon she found the animal that had caught her nose, a lizard. Luckily the lizard didn't see her so she creeped up behind the lizard. She kept quiet, waiting for the right moment. Soon Makena jumped high in the air and pounced on the lizard, a direct hit. She bit down on the lizard, killing it. Makena picked up her prize in her mouth, trotting back to the den. Halfway there she realized she would need more than that to keep Muli and her happy. Makena quickly buried her meal before sniffing the air again. "Nothing," Makena sighed. After a while of wandering she came upon a fishmen's hut. The smell of crab was everywhere. "Crab hunter." Makena mumbled as she catiously made her way to the shed. Sadly the door was locked shut. Not wanting to be there anymore Makena padded in a random direction. Not long after she heard another lizard slithering in the leaves. Makena immediately went into hunting mode, staying still. A second later she spotted the lizard and pounced. Missed. She shook the defeat off before sniffing the air again.
Makena didn't smell anything but she did hear a bird. She crouched down, trying to locate the bird. It didn't take long for her to see a small flock of birds picking at the ground, trying to find food. Makena slowly crept closer, keeping as quiet as she could. When she got close enough she once again flew into the air and down onto her prey. She caught one that was taking off, hitting it to the ground. "Good-job Kena!" She congratulated herself. She quickly buried the bird where her lizard was, before taking off again. After a long while of hunting Makena was finally satisfied with her catches. She had caught a lizard, a bird, a mouse and a bunny. "Muli will eat the rabbit right now, ill eat the lizard, Muli will eat the bird tonight and ill eat the mouse tonight." Makena said, planning it out. She then dug up the rabbit and the lizard. Makena quickly ate her meal before trotting back to Muli.
After what seemed like forever, Makena saw the familiar sight of Icicle's old den that she had claimed for Muli and her. The rabbit still in her mouth she crawled into the den. Makena couldnt help but smile when she saw Muli's grey furred head. She put down the rabbit and nosed it closer to Muli. "Eat, you need your strength. Ive already eaten so this is yours. I also have food for tonight or if you get hungry again." Makena explained. She paused before speaking again, "Do you need water or anything eles? Also i might need to make another trip outside. Im still thinking about that though so for now, if you dont need anything, im here." She said with a slight smile. Even though she didn't feel like smiling she made one appear for Muli. He needed to know she was going to be there for him. She was going to be his joy.
~~~
Also just to let you know Walnut eventually left.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 10, 2023 03:13 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Hondo|
The smell of fresh rabbit alerted Killjoy, and took him out of his trance of watching the sky. He blinked, and looked around, his black nose taking in the scent of the wolf who just brought the food.
He smiled when he saw it was Hondo. He stood up, and started large strides towards the Beta.
"Hondo! Just the wolf I was looking for!" He said, ears perked, body language relaxed, even though he was far from it.
"We need to talk. Now. It would be better if we could speak to Alpha Night, and his Beta's as well." He said, his relaxation turning into a mixture of anger, and annoyance as he thought of the loner. He glared at Malicia's den as he thought back to the fight, his normally warm blue eyes turning icy.
He sat down in front of the Beta, and rapped his black tail around his black paws, waiting for Hondo.
Once Hondo was settled, he began.
"First, I want to thank you for hunting, and taking a meal to Bee. It means quite a lot to me to see you taking care of your pack mates.
Secondly, we have a problem. I am not sure if Raven pack is having the same issue, or if they are even aware, but we have a loner who seems to think that our territory is theirs as well," He said, his fur bristling, "I think that we need to get together with Night and his Beta's to talk about what to do next, if they are having the same problem, and if they aren't, letting them know so that they can watch out for it." He said, stopping to listen to his ideas, focused intensely on what his Beta was saying.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 10, 2023 04:15 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions:Illusion *Indirect*

Malicia awoke with a jerk her audits perking as the den beside her was cold. The scent of Illusion stale, the space cold. Frowning she pushed herself up but flinched as she smelt milk.. and fresh pups. God that was her future... trapped in a den with pups. Growling softly she shook her cranium.. *I cant believe at some point I wanted this..* Malicia sighed as she stood shaking out her pelt she padded out.

Quickly she double checked the area to make sure she wasnt being watched, before ducking behind her den. Breaking into a run she let the wind flow across her pelt as well as the mud her paws pressed into. She was running for herself, the power in her stride one not to be measured by even a scout.

Her tongue lolled out as she pressed onwards her limbs carrying her outside the borders into the unknown around them. Malicia set her course to go upwards to climb to feel free. Malicias muscles rolled and rippled as she jumped large lengths as she pushed onwards. Her coat soaked in sweat by the time she was high enough to look down. Raising her cranium she let out a howl a song that was rich with emotion her banner raised as she poured all her pain... anger and exhaustion into one song.

Malicia soon ended the howl and climbed back down the slope. Her gaze watchful as she was careful about her paw placement. The humans wouldnt dare come out this far so there was really no risk to a wolf on a hill.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 10, 2023 06:53 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Justice | F | Eastern | Scout | M: Illusion(dir), Torrin(ind)

The female looked at Illusion, thankful that he was willing to help. Turning her frame, she trotted out of the den with uneven strides. She was worried, tired and angry all at once. She found herself at a loss for words as she thought about it all, about how this all effected her sister even though the young female had no claim on Illusion. Justice had never understood love and what it was about, as she had never felt such a way towards any wolf she's meant.

Exiting the camp, the female looked about and sighed softly, "Torrin!" she called loudly, her banner waivering behind her slightly as she trotted along before stopping. "Her scent is strong here.. But.. It doesn't lead anywhere.." she mentioned toward the brute, her cranium lowering to the ground once more as her nares twitched. "I don't understand why she likes you so much.. I mean, It's not that hard to see that you and Malicia belong with one another.." Justice stated with a small head shake. The older female then called out to her sister once more, "Torrin!" It wasn't long before Justice huffed, it was getting late, and Illusion was tired from the day they had and she knew he was.

"Achk.. She'll come back.." The female trailed off, her heart thumping in her chest at her thoughts. What if she were hurt? Justice shook the thoughts away, knowing Torrin could handle herself, "Lets head back.." she stated toward the male before tortting back toward the camp.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 10, 2023 09:07 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: No one

Malicia trotted to the stream and quickly washed off all the mud. Making her coat shine, that felt better. Panting she turned her cranium and snapped at her abdomen. She was pretty sure the pain she experienced every now and again was normal. But, it didnt change the fact that it hurt... whining she shook her cranium and walked back to camp.

Her vision was a bit blurry by the time she trekked up the hill and back into camp. Malicia frowned as she found her den again and laid down inside it. Suddenly lacking all energy as she fell back into slumber as soon as her cranium met her paws. Her breathing was soft as she slept, it was a bit restless though as even in her sleep she snarled in pain. Mmmm... She wasnt enjoying this rest.. and soon was up again. Huffing she dug into the corner of her den and snapped up a single poppy seed. Which relieved the pain enough to curl back up comfortably.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 10, 2023 09:07 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Bardou // Huntress // Raven // Mentions: Shadow >:)

Bardou paced camp silently her form shifting and twisting since she had dismissed the patrols onto their groups. The camp silent. The beta male, asleep.. the medics? Busy.. and that still left several wolves here. The day time was the time she used to be moving to not be stuck inside the walls of camp. Turning her cranium she trotted to the medic den her banner lashing as she walked inside.

"Brute Thou stay in side camp. Thou arent ready to leave it, and I shouldnt need to pup sit a beta. So listen to the medic as well as thy alpha and howl if theres an issue. Our pack needs prey."

Bardou stated as she then turned and trotted out. She had done her job which was to organize patrols and ensure the beta stayed in camp. He wouldnt disobey with such words hanging over him. His alpha and medic needed him to stay put. Flicking her banner she jogged straight out of camp tracking both patrols.

She was quick to study them before she silently vanished from the territory tracking a new scent. Bardou wasnt disobeying anyone given that she had already listened to the orders given to her. Panting she slowed to a halt and drank in shadows territory markers. Hmmm.... smirking like a flirtatious vixen she rolled around just outside his markers. Leaving his scent before vanishing back the way she came.

Bardou would begin the route back to camp, since leaving him her scent. It was a fun game, that she was curious to see if hed engage with it.

Edited at January 10, 2023 09:18 PM by ~Spice~

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    61    62    63    64    65   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us