Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
12:20:58 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
You better give me something good >:^
 technoblade
12:20:43 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Imma hope it's the latter for you
 EkaterinaGoldstone
12:20:38 Kate/Gold
Sabbath- Woah! That's some luck right there. Wish I had it :')
 Zeraphia
12:20:28 Spooky Vah
Techno

Oh absolutely go for it!
 technoblade
12:20:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I may draw more if I get more ideas
 Sabbath
12:19:25 Rook
Holy mama she's ExH ExW Agreeable what the hell
 Continental Wolves
12:18:51 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Pretty sure im getting sick e,e
That or just really bad allergies
 Zeraphia
12:18:36 Spooky Vah
Techno

I can see why
 Serpents
12:18:15 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anyone up for an rp pm me
 technoblade
12:18:08 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

The one being dragged away is my favourite

Emmet

You good there?
 Luna👻
12:17:54 Silver (She/her)
IÂ’ve been exploring since 11 and i have only had one event encounter, which was a hellhound. ItÂ’s brimstone! I need those brains
 Continental Wolves
12:16:46 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
The one on the bottom left if me right now
 Zeraphia
12:16:39 Spooky Vah
Techno

I absolutely love them. the one bending over is such a mood.

Looks so done with life
 technoblade
12:15:56 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

-Click-

me at work on a daily
 Zeraphia
12:14:46 Spooky Vah
Techno

Of course! I love overdramatic stick figures
 EkaterinaGoldstone
12:14:15 Kate/Gold
Sabbath- Hopefully she's not rude with a Stubborn/Rebellious. She's real nice otherwise.
 technoblade
12:13:38 Lil Techy | Techno
zera

though i do love my over dramatic stick figures, wanna see?
 Magnus Bane
12:13:34 Mag/Maggy
King in the north
I was gonna say something but I'll just hush
 Sabbath
12:12:42 Rook
Kate
I'll have to rate her later. Once I've finished in forest I'm going to the mountains for a few feathers :3
 Sabbath
12:12:03 Rook
Mother of Dragons
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder okay? I happen to love Dal 2 >:u

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -2
Crocodile : +5
Leopard : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    60    61    62    63    64   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 7, 2023 11:30 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow & Night | M | SFP & Raven | M: Fallon, each other
Shadow kept an even pace before Night sped up a bit, no doubt ready to get his hunters back. The beta, Fallon, fell in place beside him before giving him an apology. He gave her a nod before saying calmly, "It happens. You remind me a lot like Night, always protective of what's yours. I don't blame you one bit." Shadow blinked at the female before speeding up slightly to match Night's pace. The two males fell into a synchronized trot as they kept going in silence. Soon though, they made it to the river.

Shadow paused at the river before nodding to Night, "This is where I leave you. Good luck." Shadow said before turning to pad downstream. Night called after him, "Thank you and safe travels." Shadow headed into a fast trot before coming to the narrow trail down. After a few minutes of climbing carefully down, he took off into his forest, relaxing finally.

Night, on the other hand, looked back at the water before sighing. It looked to be strong but it was also calmer than other parts. "If you need help, let me know Fallon. Let's see if we can make it over in one piece." Night said to Fallon before walking into the water, wincing at the coldness. There was a small dip where he had to swim and he swam strongly until he could walk again. When he was safely on the other shore, he looked back to watch Fallon across and was ready in case she slipped.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 8, 2023 02:55 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bee-Female-Mother-M: Killjoy, New pups, Aster
~
Bee panted as Aster came in with the water, after drinking a bit of it, enough to refresh her at least she curled up and looked at the pups fondly. Wow, 5 of them...um okay? Bee honestly thought of her first litter to be smaller, but, oh well. The more the merrier. "Thank you, Aster. I and the pups appreciate it a lot." Bee said calmly as the wolf left the den.
Bee had also been a bit worried about Killjoy's reaction to the pups...well Bee herself had only been in the pack for a year at most and the pups were not his nor any male in the pup...Bee growled at the thought of him doing something to her pups. He was a good wolf... nonetheless a good Alpha. But if he does do something...oh Bee will do something back. And it might not end so pleasantly. But again hopefully it doesn't come to this.
Bee watched and cleaned the pups a bit longer before resting her head on the dry ground. It had been a long morning, Bee's first thought this morning had defiantly not been pups. She was overjoyed to have them but...with the food running low. She herself might not be able to sustain her pups with enough food. Bee shivered, no. Think positively, you can always talk to Killjoy if you need to, that's his job. To help us.

Edited at January 8, 2023 02:56 AM by Mystic Shadow Pack
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 8, 2023 10:02 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Sorrel, Aster(ind)
River chuckled, Aster was the name. Sleeping was good sometimes. She followed the female into the bushes before noticing the water. Huh, she thought, lapping up some water before laying down next to it. "Rabbit sounds good," She said quietly before going silent. Right before the female left though, she said, "Me and Killjoy have known each other for a long time now. I'm not really sure when I realized I loved him." Her eyes saddened as she said quietly, "But I'm not sure if we can be together."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 8, 2023 11:06 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Bee, New pups, wall, Ianuaria|
Killjoy sat down, and waited a bit longer for a reply.
Surely she can't be asleep still. He thought, stepping into the den. Was it possibly invading her space? Yes. Would she like it? Probably not. Did he do it? Yeah.
"Rags, I swear-" He stopped short when he saw that the den was indeed empty.
He looked at the wall that he'd just been talking to, concerned for a second, just standing there looking at this wall.
"Good day to you." He said, doing a quick, simple nod to the wall before heading out of the den.
Well... That was a waste of time. She must be out on a solo patrol. I'll go and welcome the new pups, congratulate the new mother, and thank Ianuaria.
He slowly walked towards Bee's den, unsure about what to say. He stopped right outside, unsure if it was a good time or not.
Might as well just jump in feet first, and see what comes of it.
His muzzle led around the corner to the cave.
"Hello Bee. Quite the busy morning, hm?" He said, a warm smile on his face that his eyes reflected.
"Thank you Ianuaria. I really appreciate all that you do to help our pack." He said, his eyes shining as he praised the young female. "You are a truly something special." He said, before turning his gaze to.... five puppies?!
He hoped that he was able to keep the surpise out of his face, but didn't think he masked it very well.
"Well, I'll let you rest now." He said, his tone warm and welcoming as he turned to leave. He took one last look at the puppies over his broad shoulder.
It's been forever since I've been around a pup. I think that Sky and Louvel were the last, and that seemed like ages ago.
He stopping walking, outside of the den's view and closed his eyes, trying to think. His head was lifted towards the sky, and the sun warmed his face.
He sat down, and opened them. He sat there, in the peace of his camp, watching the sky for a bit, wanting to just relax for a minute.
A couple of minutes passed, and yet, there he sat, just watching the sky, happily.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 9, 2023 09:06 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Sorrel | F | Scout | Eastern | M: River(Di), Killjoy, Orien, Aquila(Ind).
><
Sorrel marveled at the silence of the area, just the cicadas that were still around. And whatever crickets. The wind whistled a little in the grass as they'd walked. Her ears twitched when we spoke. "I'll get one for you." She said promptly when River accepted the rabbit. She looked at River, her ears turned toward her, her head tilted. She sighed. "Packs can be like that. Such'd be simpler for Orien and the other wolf, Aquila I believe?- because neither are incredibly high ranking- if I'm correct." Her tone was a little solemn. "Maybe he'd talk to your Alpha about it while he's here." She said with a little bit of hopefulness. "Hows your leg? We've moved a lot." Turning a different concern, hoping to move past the sad parts. She wasn't too good with that.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 9, 2023 10:55 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena|f|fox|M: Kimulimuli
After a while Makena woke to a growl from her stomach. She groaned slightly, not wanting to leave Muli. Then a thought popped into her head, she would need to get food for Muli anyway. Muli's head was on her neck though so she couldn't actually get up without waking him. "Im going to get food for us." She whispered to Muli. When he moved his head Makena got up and stretched. "Stay safe. Ill be back soon." She said to Muli before stepping out of the warm den. She shivered when a cold breeze blew through her fur. "Alright Makena, you have to do this." She mumbled to herself before sniffing the ground for sents. Catching a sent Makena took off, her heart racing.
Walnut|m|fox|M: Kimulimuli and SFP(ind)
Walnut woke up very early in the morning and snuck out of Shadow Forest pack's territory. "I dont want to end up getting asked to stay, so what im doing is completely fine." Walnut mumbled to himself as he ran off, trying to reassure himself. After running for a while he stopped, panting up a storm. Not long after he caught his breath a butterfly flew past his ear. He jumped back in surprise but once he saw what had made the sound a smirk appeared on his face. "So...you want to go, do you butterfly? Well your on!" He said, staring at the butterfly. He crouched down, staying completely still before jumping high in the air. He snapped at the butterfly but missed and came falling to the ground. Luckily he landed on his feet so he just began chasing the butterfly. This countinued for a long while. When he was playing he wasn't watching where he was going, making him fall into a hole of some sort(den). He struggled to get himself up to his feet and orientated of where he was. Finally after what seemed like forever he was on his feet and staring at a....fox? Walnut gulped, not daring to speak or move. It looked like this stranger was hurt but Walnut wasn't going to take any chances, he was ready to run.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 9, 2023 11:10 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
| Belle | F | pup | Eastern | M: Bee, her siblings, Ianuaria(ind) and Killjoy(ind)
When Belle was born she didn't see or hear anything. She did however feel the cold around her and smell the wolves in the den. Belle almost immediately smelled the sweet smell of milk, making her tiny heart race. Must find milk, she thought to herself as her mom, Bee began licking her. She reluctantly stayed still as she was groomed but as soon as Bee was done? Belle was on the move(aka the wiggle lol). She kept bumping into her four siblings but eventually felt her mother's warm belly and the sweet smelling milk was very strong now. She found a perfect feeding spot before letting herself drink. If her siblings would try to steal her spot she would try and kick them away. Go away, she would think. After a few minutes Belle felt her stomach sag, signaling she was full. She stopped feeding and instead curled up against once of her siblings. As she was slowly falling asleep she began to sniff, making out her surroundings. Her mom was right by her as well as her siblings, a female wolf wasn't to far away and there had been a male wolf but he was now gone. Safe, was what she thought last before falling asleep.

Edited at January 9, 2023 11:12 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 9, 2023 11:12 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena, Walnut
~
Kimulimuli woke up when he heard Makena say something. "Please be careful, Kena..." He mumbled and took his head off her neck. At least she woke me up... He watched her walk outside and shiver at the cold. Poor Makena... I don't want to make her go out alone... He watched sadly as she darted away into the cold. I hope she'll be okay... He sighed and then looked down at the floor, feeling terrible for making her hunt for him.
After a while, he continued to watch the entrance, waiting for her to return. He started to panic, even though she wasn't gone for that long. Maybe I should just nap... I can't! Not while she's out there alone! I should go find her. He wheezed as his chest started to hurt even more. She'll be back soon... Right? Suddenly, something dropped straight into the den making Kimu painfully leap back a bit. He examined whae fell in there, bristling his thick fur straight up, every end pointing up. He snarled at the fox in front of him, noticing it wasn't Kena. "Stay back!" He snarled, afraid. He knew he couldn't defend himself very good, but he had to try. It was another male... He could take Kena away! What if Kena meets him, and likes him better? If I wasn't hurt, I would so beat him up right now! "Ya better leave right now or else there will be consequences, other fox! Leave! Now!"
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 9, 2023 11:21 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Walnut|m|fox|M: Kimulimuli
Walnut jumped back when the other fox snarled. Practically paralyzed in fear he stood there, shaking, staring at the other fox. What am i sposed to do? I dont know how to fight! What if i get killed on my first day free?! Maybe i shouldve stayed with the pack. Atleast then i would be safe...But i dont want to stay with them! Walnut was shook out of his thoughts when the other fox spoke up. He jumped back again but this time he hit his head. He whined in pain before messily scrambling out of the den. "Im sorry! Please dont hurt me! Im leaving!" He whined as he scrambled out. When he was out of the den and a few feet away he stared at the entrance, seeing if the fox would try and hurt him. Am i going to die? He asked himself, still shaking.

Edited at January 9, 2023 11:22 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 9, 2023 11:45 AM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Bardou // Huntress // Raven // Mentions: - Laan // Koda (Patrol Meadow Valley) // Sneaker // Luxa (Semi-Valley hunting group)

Bardou watched Koda and Luxa pad forwards. Her audits perked before she watched Laan walk towards the spot she had been in.. good boy. Bardou smirked at her thoughts before swishing her banner behind her as she stood before Laan. She had mad sure not to injure the brute but, had applied enough force to make it hurt. Especially since now she had a cut paw pad.

"Laan and Koda thou two will Patrol Meadow valley today. Make sure thou two mark it well as that tis where the rogue has been remarking our borders."

Bardou explained simply before speaking again. (Also im just going to assume Sneaker is there. Engage when you can wolf pride)

"Sneaker and Luxa thou two will hunt in the Semi valley today."

Bardou then looked the 4 wolves in the eyes a serious look on her features.

"If Thou meet the Rogue do not engage in any means. Ignore her and report back to camp. Thy engagement will only lead to thy harm."

Bardou stated simply her tone one you didnt want to ignore. She then walked passed Laan and privatly spoke in his audit her gaze darkening.

"I want thou to find me a discarded Antler. Any kind will do. That is thy punishment for such a prank. Koda is not to assist thou on this task."

Bardou narrowed her gaze before walking away.

"Dismissed."

Bardous job was to stay in camp and ensure the injured didnt try to leave. That included Brute. Though.. rest assured once Night fell she would be tracking Shadow. Bardou wanted to know where he resided, and besides she didnt need to pup sit the wolves there.

Edited at January 9, 2023 11:55 AM by ~Spice~

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    60    61    62    63    64   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us