Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Forest Dwelling
10:22:02 Wolflocke Challenge
@Malucth

She's gorgeous!
 Apothecary
10:21:02 Medicinally Autistic
Send me to me, I got a quest, I need piebald with tail markings
 Sabbath
10:20:48 Rook
OneFourOne
You can collect Moonflowers every month during the FMC. You can only get brains during this event, but any you don't spend will carry over to next year's event.
 Malcuth
10:20:43 Wander
-WP Click-
Check her out guys! Paws please!
 Forest Dwelling
10:20:25 Wolflocke Challenge
@Johnny

I think it does
 Continental Wolves
10:20:23 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
All are at 77 hours
 Caeruleum
10:20:03 Cae, Blue
Tech!
 Apothecary
10:19:21 Medicinally Autistic
any close to labor?
 OneFourOne
10:19:19 Johnny, he/him
Does event currency stack over the year? (Moonflowers, brains, etc.)
 Apothecary
10:19:11 Medicinally Autistic
@continental WAITT!!
 Continental Wolves
10:18:44 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
14 pregnant females and 6 den spaces, time to retire some wolves
 Dark sky
10:18:16 Sky but spooky - she
forest mmm did i hear soul of the dead?
 Sassy Otaku
10:18:14 Chuuya/Ruggie
-WP Click-
I did not expect this at all, but not complaining
 Forest Dwelling
10:17:02 Wolflocke Challenge
I think I'm just gonna throw it out since it's useless to me, anyways
 Apothecary
10:16:54 Medicinally Autistic
Ending the night on 268,900 mushrooms
 Apothecary
10:16:20 Medicinally Autistic
I'm gonna head to bed. I gotta get up early for laundry.
 Apothecary
10:15:55 Medicinally Autistic
im so tired but I know can't explore the next 3 days.
 OneFourOne
10:15:38 Johnny, he/him
I only have 8 moonflowers :(
 technoblade
10:14:40 Lil Techy | Techno
cres!
 Forest Dwelling
10:14:32 Wolflocke Challenge
@Cae

Never fought any of the bosses yet with my pack and I don't remember getting it from a den raid since I always check

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +4
Cougar : 0
Ermine : +1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    59    60    61    62    63   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 7, 2023 01:56 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Ianuaria

Medic's Apprentice | Female | Mentions: Bee & Aster

The young female had been getting some well needed rest. She was curled up rather snuggly even though it was a bit later in the day. It was from her long nights in taking care of medical needs within the pack and foraging for the needed herbs. It seemed her mentor had gone on an extended foraging trip and now she was left to deal with all the needs. She was quite content to sleep for a little while longer, after all she did need it. And she could feel chills running down her spine and she grumbled inwardly at the feeling. She just needed to rest. Others needed to be attended to, not her at the moment. And she gave a slight growl at being prodded and she slowly opened her eyes to give a glare at the wolf that rudely interrupted her rest. Ready to give them a word or two but that's when she heard thr information about pups being on the way and she immediately rose as quick as she could. And she started cursing silently under her breath. She begin gathering the things needed : cobwebs, moss, poppy seeds ( only 2 for the pain ) and some bedding.
She then made her way to Bee's den. It would've been much better if she could've been in the large and spacious medic den, after all a wolf den for a mother and her pups would be rather cramped. " Aster, go get some water and inform Killjoy and the Betas of the birth of the new pups." She instructed calmly yet a wary expression on her face.

She then looked to Bee saying, " I need you to steady your breaths and remain calm for me. I am here to assist you ."

Edited at January 7, 2023 02:01 PM by Spellbound
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 7, 2023 02:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bee-Female-Mother-M: Ianuaria
~
Bee whined, trying to steady her breathing. She gave another yap whenever two female pups came. The first one strongly resembled both herself and Rosco, she was mostly black but had brown shoulders and a single brown front sock. The second looked more like herself but with a white chest. She has bright yellow eyes and white medium-length stockings. Bee licked them clean and looked at Ianuaria and whined happily. Though she could feel there was at least one more pup on the way. Bee didn't yelp whenever the next pup came, a small female. She looked both like herself and Rosco, her base coat was Bee's and she had splotches of Rosco's coloration. The pup seemed to be the smallest of the litter, the pup was probably the runt...either way she loved all her pups. The Eastern Pack had just grown pretty big.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 7, 2023 02:38 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Bláth & Tuli

Mentions: Each Other

Bláth patiently was settled on his haunches, his eyes of honey brown fixated ahead of him. His tail stiffly wags while his nostrils twitch at a familiar scent coming his way. The Sun glimmers down on his coat of seemingly gold, glistening beautifully under its radiant rays. This brute appears to be an angel, yet his personality is the opposite. His eyes beamed when he recognized the familiar grey coat approaching. Steadily he rose to his feet. "Icicle!" He called out excitedly, his formerly stiff tail wagging crazily behind him. Hearing his nickname, Tali angrily grumbled, not liking the code name. "Silence, you childish imp." He muttered, herbs clenched between his canine teeth. His dark brown eyes did reflect a bit of shine, steadily showing his amusement for the other. Tali sets the herbs down in front of Basil, his ears swiveling behind him. "Here are the herbs you requested. Now," he settles down on his hindquarters, "tell me what's occurring out there."

Bláth's lips spread into a toothy grin, pulling the herbs towards him. "Well," he begins, "a lot of animals are migrating to find a more, you know, suitable spot to thrive in. You know," he tilts his head, curling his tail, "to avoid us." He giggles, shoving the wrapped herbs between his two front paws. Aimlessly kicking it around like a ball, "Mainly you, Icicle. Your coldness confuses the animals into migrating for warmer weather." Tuli rolled his eyes while his muzzle twitched in an unstated emotion. Amused? Kind of. Annoyed? Most definitely. It's hard holding a simple conversation with the other, his eyes watching the younger male as he was now focused on a butterfly. "Focus, Bláth." His tone was demanding, with the tip of his tail flicking once. Bláth focused on Tuli again, his eyes shining even brighter, "Oh, yeah! I forgot one thing!" He nearly shouted, with Tuli's ears shoved backward at how loud he was. "Shut up, Bláth. You know my pack doesn't take kindly to outsiders. Now it's worse with little prey coming through." The Eastern Pack is in danger of starvation. Not to mention, a bunch of pups will be arriving soon. "Tell me what you wanna say, but quietly this time."

Bláth nods, but Tuli's words of demand never cease his eagerness. "I found a flower to aid you in health. "Follow me!" He was back to being loud and quickly got up to his feet. He was close to dashing off without the herbs, only for Tuli to call out to him, "Your herbs." Bláth turns back around, snatching the herbs, and dashes off. Tuli followed close behind him, keeping his body seemingly relaxed. While Tuli was an expert in herbs, Bláth was a professional with flowers. The older brute follows the younger one, but his eyes shift about warily. Their journey wasn't long, yet it was a good distance away from Tuli's pack.

The two approach a bundle of flowers with five pink petals, Bláth sits down and points at it with his paw. "Go ahead. Try one!" Tuli side-eyes the golden-coated canine before approaching the flowers. "How many do I need to eat?" He questions, eyeing the other with suspicion. Bláth returned the stare, yet his eyes are shimmering with excitement. "Just one. Go ahead." He pushed, Tuli was still pretty hesitant, but he took the plant in his mouth and ate it. The flavor was awful; however, awful medicine is usually the best. "That's all. Now we can part ways, as you say." Clotuali turns on his heels to head back to camp, while Bláth watches on with an impish shine to his eyes. "Such a fool." He whispered, "Doesn't he know that Oleander is poisonous for canines," a dark shine appears in his eyes, his lips curling into a twisted smirk.

Edited at January 7, 2023 03:07 PM by Tamesis
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 7, 2023 03:24 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena
~
Kimu angled his eyes to look down at Kena, blushing. There was a strange tone in her voice, but he couldn't tell why. Maybe she was trying to comfort him..? If so, it worked. Being near her comforted him. He couldn't quite understand it though. He never felt comforted around his siblings when sleeping. Oh well... He sighed and put his head on Kena's neck gently. "Goodnight, Kena... Thanks for being my pillow tonight..." He wheezed and closed his eyes, eager to finally be going to bed. He tried to keep his head on her neck to insure she didn't leave while he was asleep. He felt smart. Wait! What if she wakes up and is hungry? Oh, if she is hungry, she'll probably wake me so I can go hunting... Maybe rest is all I need and this pain will be gone..? Then he fell asleep.

Edited at January 7, 2023 11:18 PM by Fruit Lovers
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 7, 2023 03:40 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena|f|fox|M: Kimulimuli
Makena could tell Muli was blushing and if she was being honest there might be a small blush across her face too. Makena closed her eyes when Muli put his head on her neck, just like she intended it. She wanted to make Muli as comfortable as she could. "Goodnight Muli, and your welcome." She said quietly, her breath slowing. She would never get used to hearing her nickname again but it was a nice change. Of course she wouldn't let just anyone call her that but she trusted Muli. While Muli fell asleep Makena was left with her mind. How was she going to keep Muli safe when he couldn't even run, let alone fight? She was used to taking care of herself but not someone eles. What if she messed up again and Muli died? That sent a shiver up her spine, she couldn't loose someone eles. Her mind then wandered to food and water. She could try and hunt though she knew food was getting scarce so it would be ALOT harder than normal. The hardest part would be getting water. She would have to help Muli to a water source everytime he was thirsty. Or maybe she could find some way to bring it to Muli? Maybe Icicle could help? That's what friends are for, right? She sighed, I hope so. With that Makena found herself drifting to sleep. She took the change and was soon fast asleep.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 7, 2023 04:13 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Aster | F | 4 | Hunter | Eastern | M: Ianuaria, Bee, New Pups, Killjoy, Sorrel, River, Rags, Hondo.
><
Aster made sure she had room when Ianuaria approached the den. Killjoy, Rags, and water. Her eyes twitched back and forth, she nodded after a second and stood up. She counted the dens one and trotted off to Rags' den, she peeped in. "Rags?" I guess not. She looked around the area, and then padded away, her nose down, she heard some voices from the side, down where Sorrel usually was..
She set off pretty fast toward them and soon saw them. She nodded at the three, though she didn't know the white-colored female. "Taking them the secret way are you Sorr?" She teased the dark grey wolf. Sorrel snickered. She turned to Killjoy and put a serious front up. "Killjoy, sorry to bother but, Bee is in labor. Ianuaria is with her so you shouldn't rush." Her voice was a tinge excited, it'd been a while since she'd been around pups. "I was going to inform Betas but I don't know where Rags or where Hondo are."
"Sorry, I must be on my way though, she needs water, and hello stranger but also bye." She nodded her head at River and turned off the path.
Aster returned to camp and into the Medic den to grab moss. She had to look around for a moment, but found it soon enough, grabbing a mouthful. She took off toward the river, aiming for a less turbulent area. She knew her way around because of Sorrel, they often patrolled or hunted together- usually not when told. She had been teaching her denmate how to hunt.
She slowed down and dunked it in the water, careful not to stirr mud. The moss felt like it expanded. Sorrel does not disappoint. She thought, pulling up the wet clod moss.
She returned to the camp after about ten minutes from when she had left, wet moss in mouth. She peeked in Bee's den. One two three.. Five pups? Five wiggling pups before her eyes! She took in their colors. Her tail wagged. "I got moss for you." She spoke into the den opening. But came out "I goh mohh ho yoh." She stepped in the doorway for a moment to drop the dripping wet moss in front of Bee. "Congrats Bee!' She whispered, and walked out.

Edited at January 7, 2023 11:08 PM by iArema
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 7, 2023 07:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Koda & Luxa|5|M + F| Scout + Hunter| Raven|M: Patrol Group
-
Koda yawned from his nap in is cozy little den. He was thrilled from the excursion a few night ago and excited to meet up with Lav sometime in the future. As he gathered his himself, he realized that he had slept it quite a bit, and the scout's den was empty. He quickly rose and exited the den, glancing up at the sun. Good, the next patrol should be happing soon. I just need to find them-
Luxa padded out of the sun-dappled forest, heading back to camp. Her white coat standing out amidst the grey-stricken rocks. She had done a small hunting trip- just to get a rabbit or two, but she had failed to catch anything. Her tail flicked back and forth as the padded closer to camp. If I'm lucky, I'll slide back into camp before our next hunt, and Aquila won't notice, so no one will tease me about not catching anything. As Luxa started slinking into camp and into her den again, a quick glance at the bedding of Aquila's showed that the huntress wasn't in camp at all today. Luxa ruffled up her fur to make it look like she had been sleeping, and padded out of the den, looking for her fellow hunters. She glimpsed Koda and called him over.
"Koda!" She barked, the brown dappled wolf trotted over to her.
"Isn't it time for your patrol?" She asked.
"Isn't it time for your hunt?" He frowned, looking at her.
"Have you been sleeping all this time?" He said playfully, Luxa rolled her eyes. She was glad he bought the lie or else she would be teased much worse.
"And so have you-" Luxa barked playfully. She suddenly scented Bardou, and started after the scent, Koda in tow. She found the she-wolf and padded up to her.
"Heya Barrr! Isn't it time for our hunt? Speaking of hunt, where is Aquila?"

Edited at January 7, 2023 08:04 PM by Wolffe
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 7, 2023 10:57 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M:River, Sorrel, Rags, Bee, Aster|
Killjoy started to chuckle at himself, hoping that he hadn't hurt River with his impact. He walked on the side of River that Sorrel wasn't on. His watched her walk, trying to shake the feelings that he could feel uprooting.
He was truly enjoying himself when he picked up Asters scent. He took a couple of steps behind River, making it look like he hadn't just been walking next to, let alone cuddling with the outside wolf.
Pull yourself together.
"Hello Aster, what seems to be the issue?" He asked, his voice cheerful, eyes shone brightly, and his body language was relaxed.
"Killjoy, sorry to bother but, Bee is in labor. Ianuaria is with her so you shouldn't rush.I already informed Rags, but I don't know where Hondo is."
Killjoy stood shocked for a bit, before nodding. He sighed. Lovely, pups, just what the pack needed right before winter.
"Okay then." He said, glacing at River with a 'Oh crap' look in his eye. "I will be right with you at camp," He said, but right before picking up a brisk trot, he turned towards Sorrel and River. "Sorrel, I know I can trust you to get River back to camp safely, don't let her do anything dumb." He said, before turning and following Aster back to camp.
That is a nice little short cut to camp. He thought, bursting through the entrance.
Okay, so, where do I start? He watched Aster run off with moss, most likely getting water for the queen.
Yep, I'm not bugging Bee just yet. Malicia seems to be in her den, so I won't bug her incase she's sleeping. I don't know where Torrin, or Justice is, so I'll start with telling Rags about the loner.
He walked over to her den, and called out "Rags? We need to talk. It's rather quite important, and it can't wait. We need a course of action right away." He said, hoping that she was in there, or he'd been talking to a wall, literally.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 7, 2023 11:03 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Killjoy, Aster, Sorrel, Orien & Aquila
River frowned as Killjoy simply bounced back, looking as serious if not more than before. Right. Alpha duties. She had seen this happen with Night a few times. More lately but still. She turned as a female came to gree them and give news about new pups - yay! - before disappearing again. Fast female, River liked her already. She touched noses with Killjoy before he left before sitting down, looking after him annoyed. " 'Don't let her do anything dumb' he says." River huffed, annoyed before turning to Sorrel.

"Before we do anything 'dumb', is there any water around here? The walk was enough to make me thirsty." River asked, panting slightly as she looked around. "And maybe some food as well?" She asked, remembering that she had fallen asleep before eating the rabbit the night before. It was either gone in the morning or it simply was taken out before she got up which left her hungry.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 7, 2023 11:18 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Sorrel | F | Eastern | Scout | M: Killjoy, River, Aster, Bee.
><
Sorrel listened as Aster had approached, her trot very familiar from the random scouts and hunts they'd done. Her face lightened a little. She greeted her formally with a head nod. Bee finally had them! I'll have to congratulate her. She thought cheerily, a fast goodbye before she left.
She watched Killjoy for a second, "And don't let her do anything dumb." She narrowed her eyes but nodded. "Sure thing Alpha." She laid her ears back respectfully as he left, following Aster. They rose after he was out of sight. "That was Aster, by the way. She sleeps a lot."
Her head tilted slightly at the mention of water. "Even Aster hasn't found out about this quite yet." She slowed, turning around, then turning off left, toward a spot hidden in the bushes, probably ten feet in, where it was always filled with standing water, about a foot deep, after it rained. "Shh, don't tell anyone I've shown you this." She leaned over. "It has leaves and tastes earthy but its better than moss-water." She chuckled. "I can get you some food from the kill-pile when we're back, I just caught a rabbit before we 'spoke' for the first time, if you'd like it?" She tilted her head, the bent tipped one dangled a little.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    59    60    61    62    63   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us