Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Caeruleum
10:13:37 Cae, Blue
Forest, cerberus drops it. Maybe you killed one? Or you stole it from another pack?
 Caeruleum
10:12:56 Cae, Blue
Over 200 den spaces achieved :D
 Forest Dwelling
10:12:46 Wolflocke Challenge
Where and when did I get a soul of the dead-
 Inferno Abyss
10:08:36 Raven, Flame
Fallen
I hate when he does that x.x It's worse when your pursuer doesn't pursue :/
 Broken Archangel
10:07:35 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Damn

Gwyn ap Nudd 1 flees successfully.
 Inferno Abyss
09:59:27 Raven, Flame
My luck today :')
-WP Click-
No boost or defect sadly but she might just be my howler from now on :')
 Narran Park
09:55:43 Sting
in my instance, a clean horse is an unhappy horse, as he is a darn mud monster!
AND he is white.
 Broken Archangel
09:54:14 Samael, Fallen, Arch
damn another feather

Gwyn ap Nudd 1 drops Raven Feather and you pick it up.
 Mirko
09:53:22 Mir
Narran
Wash the horse. A clean horse is a happy horse, and you won't have to do it later
 Dalmatian
09:53:07 Dal, Dally, Dallas
I'm currently writing an essay on Uranium and how its a hazardous material
 Narran Park
09:52:10 Sting
Some please send me motivation to go and wash my horse..
 Mirko
09:51:55 Mir
Dallas
Oof, I don't have class till 10:40, and I'm going to sleep lol
 Rogue Whispers
09:51:22 Rogue is a Ghost
Dal,
same for me, it's 10:50 for me, and I've got play practice tomorrow at 8. My goal is to make it to 12 XD
 Dalmatian
09:51:11 Dal, Dally, Dallas
I have classes starting at 8 am but to get breakfast I have to wake up at 6am
 Six
09:50:29 xx
dally

same, i should probably sleep after i use my explore moves lol
 Rogue Whispers
09:50:13 Rogue is a Ghost
Pixie,
Here in New York the sky had a lot of pinks and reds
 Narran Park
09:49:50 Sting
Vul, did your wolf give up the goods?
 Dalmatian
09:47:56 Dal, Dally, Dallas
should I sleep? its almost 11pm for me
 Mirko
09:47:13 Mir
Six
Good luck
 Six
09:46:41 xx
someone wish me luck on my journey to not spending a single mush until the end of the month...

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +4
Cougar : 0
Ermine : +1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    58    59    60    61    62   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 6, 2023 03:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Fallon|F|6|Beta|Raven|M: Night, Shadow
-
Fallon followed the males for a bit, studying Shadow. Night was in the lead, and Shadow was barley ahead of her. For the better portion on the walk, it was dead silent. However, Night picked up the pace leaving more of a gap between them. Fallon padded up beside Shadow.
"Hey, I'm sorry for being so cold. I was just wary of new wolves because a loner had been around lately. You also reminded me of... someone," Fallon said the last word in a half whisper.
"It just raised some barriers."
-
Luxa|F|5|Raven|Hunter|M: Koda, Bardou, Laan
-

Edited at January 6, 2023 03:30 PM by Wolffe
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 6, 2023 08:09 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena|f|fox|M: Kimulimuli
When no wolves would listen Makena made her way back to Muli. Tears flowed down her face as she tried to think of something to do. Makena had no idea about healing stuff so she couldn't help if she wanted, which made her heart hurt. She couldn't loose yet another friend. That's when she passed one of Icicle's old dens. She reluctantly stopped and checked out the den. Even if Muli did need medicine he would also need a safe place to recover. And that she could help with. She bounded faster as she now had same way to help. Soon she reached Muli, still laying there, bleeding. She sat by his side and nuzzled his cheek gently. "Im here. No one would help me but i found somewhere that will be a safe place to stay. Do you think if i helped you that you could get up and walk there? It isn't far and we need a safe place. Its morning now but come night predators will be here." She said as she nervously looked around, her nose sniffing the wind. Luckily, for now, she didn't smell anything that would be a threat.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 6, 2023 08:35 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya| f | SFP | M: Flame
Anya heard her pup begin to whine slightly. It wasn't a full whine but more of, 'im getting ready to be hungry so just get ready.' She flicked an ear, debating if she should get up. After a while she huffed, getting up with a groan. Right on time Brielle began to whine full force now. Anya rolled to her side, letting her pup drink. As Bri drank, Anya found herself looking outside. It was morning, even though it felt more like it should be the night still. Anya closed her eyes, letting her ears take control. She heard the birds chirping, a woodpecker pecking and a squirrel yelling at another for taking its food, nothing suspicious though. Anya opened her eyes when her pup stopped nursing. "Ill be back little one. Its my food time now." She said nuzzling her pup before getting up. She padded out of the den and to the prey pile. She ate a noticeably large mouse before stopping infront of Flame's den. She peeked her head in, clearing her voice. "Goodmorning Flame. Ill be in my den, waiting for Icicle? For my lesson." With that Anya returned to Brielle. She protectively wrapped around her pup, waiting for Icicle and Flame to get her. While she waited she found herself listening to the movement outside.

Edited at January 6, 2023 08:37 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 6, 2023 08:53 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena
~
Kimulimuli gasped as he waited for Makena to return. I hope she's okay.. She just ran off.. Where is she? I hope she isn't hurt.. What if she ran into a wolf?! I hope not... I can't defend her like dis... He panicked until he heard footsteps and felt someone nuzzle him, and immediately recognized her voice. "I can try to walk.." He wheezed and slowly but painfully stood up with pain stabbing his chest. "I think I can..." He said when he was halfway standing up, proceeding to struggle. "Lead the way, Kena.." He mumbled and gave her a small smile while he stood there. His front legs were shaking from the pain, that definitely couldn't be ignored. This is gonna be painful... But I just want to sleep... He looked down at the ground as everything spun around. It was like his brain was telling him to not walk.
~
Oof! Why did that quote?

Edited at January 6, 2023 08:54 PM by Fruit Lovers
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 6, 2023 09:06 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena found herself closing her eyes, not being able to watch as Muli struggled to stand up. When she heard her nickname she opened her eyes, a worried smile peeking onto her face. She nodded and stood up herself. She positioned herself at Muli's side, letting him lean on her if he needed. "Dont be afraid to lean on me." She said before taking a step forward. She made sure Muli could countinue before taking another step. She countinued to do this the whole time. If Muli stumbled she would put her head under his so he wouldn't fall. No matter what Makena stayed by his side. After quite awhile Makena spotted Icicle's old den. "Were almost there." She whispered to Muli. She was tired from practically holding Muli up the whole time but she countinued on. After what seemed like forever they reached the den. "This is it." She said stopping. "Do you want my help going inside or do you want to stay out here, or what?" She asked, her breath heavy. She looked at Muli with her best smile, trying to confort him. "Everything will be okay." She told herself.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 6, 2023 09:45 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena (Dir)
~
Kimulimuli stumbled the whole way there, but Makena definitely helped him keep his balance. He worried he would accidentally fall on her the whole way there, but still tried to keep a weak smile on his face the whole time. After all, pain is what keeps us alive, agreed? That's how Muli looked at it as. Without pain, they'd all be hurting themselves without even noticing! Muli tried to keep these thoughts in his head the whole time there, but he couldn't help but still want to impress Kena... Maybe one day he will be able to... Maybe one day... He thought before interrupting his own thoughts and focusing on getting to the den, which it turns out they were pretty much there already! I just want to rest... His eyelids felt heavy. Pain was tiring... When they reached the entrance, he looked into the den, wishing he could just fly in it and fall asleep immediately. "I'll be fine.." He said to her and stumbled into the den, practically falling into it before dragging himself into the corner and then smiling at Kena. "You must be tired from holding me up... Snuggles..?" He said the last part nervously, hoping he didn't sound awkward. He could really use some snuggles right now, plus, he didn't want her to be cold.
~
Fun Fact:
Kimu likes snuggles!
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 6, 2023 10:03 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena's heart practically stopped when Muli left her side and stumbled into the den. She quickly went in halfway, her face stitched with worry. She was about to somewhat scold him for being foolish when he spoke up. She couldn't believe what he said but couldnt help but give him a soft smile. Without saying anything she went into the den fully. She walked over to Muli's side. "Okay, but i have to be your pillow this time." She said curling herself up under Muli's head. Her tail wrapped around Muli's body, almost like a seatbelt. Her heart raced, nervous, but she was still happy. She gave Muli a quick lick on the cheek before nuzzling into him. "Ill never leave you." She said quietly. Her affection was more of a worried one but there was also a hint of love in her actions.

Edited at January 6, 2023 10:04 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 7, 2023 10:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bee - F - Mother - Mentions: Open!
~
Bee finished eating and stood up, shaking her coat. She walked back over to the den and cuddled up in it, trying to get some more rest. A while in of resting she let out a snarl, more like a howl of pain actually. Her heart was racing, what the-
She stood up and then looked at her large stomach, Bee sat back down and started cleaning herself. She knew what was happening...she was in labor. She somehow knew what to do though. Bee lay down and panted, waiting for the first pup to come into the world. She let out another howl of pain and then shut her jaws shut. She needed someone to help her but...Bee howled again, this time very much in pain.
She needed someone to help her, like now.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 7, 2023 10:47 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Aster | F | Hunter | Eastern | M: Bee, Illusion, Torrin, Justice, Ianuaria.
><
Aster turned to leave and follow after the search party, but a yowl of agony made her stop. Was that- Bee?-. She mumbled a "sorry-" and turned tail to find the queen. I'd love to help find Torrin but if Bee is hurt-. Aster set a pace, following where she heard it from, her ears wedged forward. She sniffed around, then the second yelp was heard. She couldn't exactly tell why but supposed she got hurt and that was a cause to move. She got to the den as she howled a third time and crouched at the door.
"Bee? Whats wrong?" Her eyes laid over the panting she-wolf. "Oh my- you- okay. Everything is gonna be okay." She set out for Launaria's place of resting since she didn't know where the medic was. "Sorry to wake you! Bee is having her pups right now." She urged the medic apprentice gently, leaving her to get up. She went back to Bee's den. "You'll be okay." She made room for Ianuaria when or if she arrived.

Edited at January 7, 2023 11:03 AM by iArema
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 7, 2023 01:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bee - Female - Queen - M: Aster
~
Bee panted and nodded at Aster, "Thank you for coming. But you should really go to find Torrin...I will be fine.". She wagged her tail slightly before resting her head on the ground, the pups would be here soon...If only Rosco were here to see them. She whined at the thought and then yelped when the first pup came. A handsome orange-brown male, Bee licked him clean and waited for the next pup to come.
While waiting she took the time to look at the pup, he looked nothing like herself or Rosco, but it didn't matter. He was hers and would always have a place in her heart. She gave another yelp whenever the next pup came, a light grey female with a white brindle pattern. She looked more like Rosco....she was stunning!

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    58    59    60    61    62   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us