Wolf Play : Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPEN
Chatbox
 Sassy Otaku
09:30:25 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
Thankfully, all my terrains are high enough where I can profit pretty easily, which helps
 Mirko
09:30:24 Mir
Ace
personal opinion, its probably not good for school. I'd check with a teacher first, just to see if profanity is alright to use
 technoblade
09:29:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

Fair enough, I only really explore other unsavoury terrains when I get a quest for it.
 starmutt
09:29:23 marsh | they/it
finished the honse :3
 Ace
09:29:18 ace <3
mir,
the true definition of feminism. Its a reference to merriam of the dictionary. Idk, I just dunno if its too innapropriate for school.
 starmutt
09:28:26 marsh | they/it
i googled how sabino looks and then gave up and winged it
 Transcendence
09:27:29 anti gen ai
I'm doing a buttermilk buckskin later today but they have to have an irregular appy ass and look less yellow 💀
 Sassy Otaku
09:26:57 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
It'll probably help me having the conquer quests and stuff too. Added motivation to hit different terrains
 Mirko
09:26:39 Mir
Ace
could be better, whats the paper on?
 starmutt
09:26:16 marsh | they/it
sketchbook
 Rogue Whispers
09:26:02 Rogue is a Ghost
Marsh,
what drawing site do you use?
 technoblade
09:25:59 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

That's a good goal, then you can raise it to 500 and so on.
 technoblade
09:25:25 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

I need to just finish this guy up
 Sassy Otaku
09:25:17 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
My only real goal right now is I want to get all my terrains to level 300
 Ace
09:25:08 ace <3
how bad do yall think it is for my essay title to be 'f*** Merriam' for a high school paper?
 distant-screams
09:25:00 katy | beetle
haha just reminding everybody of their WIP art xD
 Rogue Whispers
09:24:43 Rogue is a Ghost
Katy, You just reminded me that I have to finish drawing a character :)
 Transcendence
09:24:32 anti gen ai
It's also looking gorgeous
 Transcendence
09:24:23 anti gen ai
Marsh you're drawing a silver black/silver dapple good luck those make me cry 😭
 technoblade
09:24:01 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

I'm trying to get my forest level up as high and higher than my jungle level

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -3
Cougar : +2
Death Adder : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   26 

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 23, 2023 08:48 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Willow | Female | Meadow clan | Soldier | M: Honey (Dir)
-
Willow nodded, her eyes narrowing at the sight of the huge lumbering creature. "We should get rid of it before it finds a den. Badgers are never any good." She replied. "I'd be willing to join the group taking it down." She added in as the duo started heading back to the camp. "Hopefully Violet is available at the moment and not gone out." Willow kept up a quick pace, tracing the path back towards the camp. Luckily the Badger was far away from the area for now. She hoped that wouldn't change any time soon.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 23, 2023 11:03 AM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Spark - Second in Command - Beach Clan - M: Dune
'That hardly answers my question,' Spark scoffed. 'Lets try this again, where are you from and why are you here, did Meadow clan managed to lose one of their kits,' she asked rolling her eyes.
The kits smelled earthy like the Meadow foxes who resided in a small clearing of dirt and trees. The kit was however missing the signature flowery scent most of the meadow foxes donned this time of year.
-
Honey - Alpha - Meadow Clan - M: Willow, Violet, Chogan, Hirola, Nootau, Mira, Frisk, Asther
The warm spring sun shone down on them as it got towards the end of its path, Honeys fur shined like her namesake in its rays but was relieved to enter the shade of the trees in camp. Remaining focused she let out an alarming bark calling for Violet.
'Sounds like a good idea,' she told Willow before turning to give orders to her clan.
'Willow and I spotted a large badger while on patrol,' Honey announced quickly, 'Violet I want you to lead Willow, Hirola and Chogan in a patrol,' she ordered, 'Try and drive it out first so we don't risk any injuries but if it comes down to a fight I don't want anyone playing hero.'
Honey paused looking around the clearing for the deep red and brown vixen. She had remembered sending a young Trainee out to get the pregnant fox more moss for her nest and was worried for him.
'Mira could you go on a patrol to find Frisk, he was sent out this morning and I want hime located and brought back to camp,' Honey told Mira furrowing her brows, 'Do be careful she added, glancing first at the fox carrying precious kits and then her sister.
One last thing nagged Honeys mind, she padded to the medicine den looking for one more fox.
'Asther could you prepare some herbs in case anyone in the patrol does get injured? Nootau and I will stay here to guard the camp and you.'

Edited at December 23, 2023 11:04 AM by Squeky
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 23, 2023 11:12 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Dune/ Lost kit/ M: Spark
" wha-? I- I don't know what that is..?" Dine stuttered " I don't know where I am" The young kit gazed up at the fox. A hundred possibilities ran throug her head. "Please don't hurt me.."
Violet/ Second/ meadowclan/ M: Willow, HIrola, Chogan, Honey
Violet's fur puffed up. She hooded her head. " Willow, Hirola, Chogan! Follow me!"
Aster/ Medic/ Meadowclan/ M: Honey
"of course." Aster replied quickly, she rushed off the the herb storage uncovering all the holes that held herbs. Ther want many left. The majority left where ones used for sickness. This was a bad time for a Badger. She gathered the few scraps of herbs that would work and hoped no one got injured.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 23, 2023 10:08 PM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nootau || M || Soldier || MeadowClan || @-Honey, Myra
Nootau heard the urgent leaders call and completely stopped, "Sorry Myra I have to go." He warmly brushed his tail along Myra's shoulder before rushing off. His bouncing emotions now completely balled away into cold fury. The news of the badger had his fur standing up as his eyes laid on Honey nodding at her every command. He sighed letting his fur lay flat as he eyed Honey, "Is there really a badger loose? Please tell me the foxes on the patrol will be safe..." He quietly mumbled to Honey. His feelings now shallow and soft. He felt and odd, worried emotion about Violet, "What if she gets hurt? She hasn't even caught her first rabbit... I wish I could go on patrol with her... I don't want her getting hurt- What am I thinking. Shes my second in command, of course I don't want her hurt." He thought worriedly before shaking his head, "That has to be the reason right?" His eyes loomed back on Honey hoping for some closure.

Edited at December 23, 2023 10:11 PM by Lost Carols
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 23, 2023 11:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Chogan/M/Soldier/Meadow Clan/(M: Violet, Willow, Hirola)

At the command of the second in command Chogan got ready, his burly body tense as he stared forward. He was completely ready to take that badger on.

+++

Tundra/F/Soldier/Beach Clan/(M: Cypress)

Tundra lifted her lips into a wider snarl. "You are the only one stupid enough to put a crab in MY nest. Not even 1 crab, but 2!" She huffed, looking infuriated with her fur standing on end.

+++

Cypress/M/Soldier/Beach Clan/(M: Tundra)

Cypress's eyes twinkled with mischief as he observed the fluffy, angry she in front of him. "Fine, I did it. You're no fun." He admitted as he burst out laughing at her poofy appearance. "I'm sorry you just look so much like an angry snowball-" Cypress snickered

Edited at December 23, 2023 11:15 PM by Tombstone Pack
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 24, 2023 06:06 AM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Spider - Beach Clan - Soldier - M: Tundra, Cypress (Directly) Flip, Saraji, Marigold, Spark (Indirectly)
Spider and Flip had just gotten back from their long trek back from the far tide pools, always bountiful in prey they brought back 3 shiny fish, and an octopus big enough for a few foxes. Even though Spider was built big like a true fighter his real passion was hunting and he hoped he had passed some down to the trainee.
When he got back he felt the mood of camp hit him like a sudden strong gust of wind, through muttering he found out two foxes had passed, he felt his eyes water up as he dropped the prey in the pile leaving Flip to sort himself out Spider began asking around who would be filling the positions.
Saraji and Marigold, Marigold seemed like a kind and pretty fox, good for the job he thought to himself. Spider grabbed one of the fish and dropped it outside her new den as an offering of well wishes but refrained from saying anything seeing how popular she was at the moment.
He also grabbed one for Saraji, the unusual looking white fox looked so serious but he hoped she also has a softer side that would balance out Sparks harsh leader ship.
After paying respects with a tearful good bye he padded back to the old shipwreck they called home, his paws ached from a long day and the events made him feel even more tired. Inside he heard bickering, he hated the idea of fighting right now and sought it out, hoping he could smooth things over.
Seeing Tundra and Cypress he called out to them, 'What are you guys doing,' Spider asked, his exaustion and sadness spilling out a little.
-
Honey - Meadow Clan - Alpha - M: Nootau (Directly) Violet, Asther, Willow, Mira, Frisk (Indirectly)
Honey felt proud of her clans reaction, ready to take care of their home. She heard Nootaus concerned voice over her shoulder and turned away from the medic den and padded up to him.
'I saw him with my own eyes, a patrol that size should be able to handle a badger though, as long as no one acts dumb,' Honey said still serious, her toned softened as she added, 'dont worry, I'm also worried about my sister but they will be fine, C'mon lets go to the entrance to guard.'
'Its important so we will be ready to aid anyone whos hurt and so Beach Clan doesn't think the camps empty,' she explained with convixtion.
-
Spark - Second in Command - Beach Clan - M: Dune
'Of course you don't,' Spark groaned rolling her eyes. 'We'll see what the clan has to say about that,' she added. In one quick movement she scooped up the kit in her teeth holding it tightly by the scruff and trotted quickly home.
If this kit really was from Meadow Clan she hoped she would be given the honor to rub it in their faces. Even if it was a Meadow fox though it wasn't its fault her mother was careless, she wouldn't hurt it but she was intent on getting rid of it quickly.

Edited at December 24, 2023 06:15 AM by Squeky
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 24, 2023 07:02 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Willow | Female | Meadow clan | Soldier | M: Violet (Dir) The patrol (Ind)
-
Willow kept up with the quick pace of the other patrol members. She sped up a bit to move closer to Violet. "The badger is nearby the boarder between our clan and Beachclan." She informed the other fox. "From what I saw it's probably a young adult. It seems healthy." She added in. It was best to let the other members of the patrol know what they where going into. That way there would be less injuries, hopefully. Willow kept focused as they headed towards the area.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 24, 2023 09:01 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Violet/ Second/ Meadowclan/M: Patrol
Violet gave a quick nod to Willow, then turned towards the rest of the patrol "Ok, let's head out." She said. She motioned for Willow to lead the way.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 24, 2023 11:07 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Tundra/F/Soldier/Beach Clan/(M: Cypress, Spider)

The female fox hissed a little before backing up as Spider spoke. "This fox is just being annoying so I'm putting him in his place." She snorted with a glare towards the mottled grey male. Tundra then walked away, pausing as Cypress spoke. "Shut up." She told him with a slight growl, quickly trotting back to her den. +Stupid inexperienced fox... no one could gues she's older than me. So immature+ Tundra thought, checking her nest thouroughly for crabs before lying down.

+++

Cypress/M/Soldier/Beach Clan/(M: Spider, Tundra)

Cypress stretched out on his side in the cool sand, turning his head to look at Spider. "Ah sure, she's putting me in my place." He chuckled, staring at the sky for a couple moments until the poofy she was gone. Cypress then decided to go on a walk, standing and shaking sand out of his fur. He trotted into the weeds, lifting his nose to sniff around.

+++

Chogan/M/Soldier/Meadow Clan/(M: (ind) Violet, Patrol)

Chogan started forward as the rest of the foxes did, his ears pricked, body tense, and eyes sweeping over the sunny grass on high alert. Even with his striking good looks Chogan did look a little grim at times, this being one of them.

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 24, 2023 12:36 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Willow | Female | Meadow clan | Soldier | M: Violet (Dir) The patrol group
-
Willow nodded towards Violet. She then started tracing the path back towards where she and her sister had seen the badger. She was on high alert, her ears pricked up as she glanced around. This wariness increased more as the patrol group approached the area where the badger was last seen.
"We're getting close." Willow informed the others in the patrol group. She then noticed the tell-tale black and white colors of the badger in the clearing. She subtly flicked her tail in the direction of the badger to alert the others.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   26 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us